Podesta Tweets Mocking Scalia Murder

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/862063838300164097
archive.fo/jMcJc

Direct reference to the murder of Scalia which we all know was a kike hit job
The Audacity of this CrytpoKike

It's a reference to the Saturday Night Massacre you dumb nigger.

Shabbat?

Hey OP, I just want you to know that there are hood niggers running amuck right now that are smarter than you. Please kill yourself soon.

OP really got the hebes swarming. Kek.

Read a book you stupid nigger. No, comic books don't count.

It's a reference to Nixon, actually.

Also, I'm surprised Pizza Pederasta Podesta still even has a twitter when literally all his replies are calling him out on being a satanic kid diddler.

>must be the jews
Do the board a favor and kill yourself.

You first moishe. Pretty telling when you all resort to the same insult.

lol´d hard for some reason

Scalia died on a Saturday night and this Luciferian pedo had advanced knowledge. Stop trying to cover for him kike. We know what Saturday Night Massacre he's hinting at. He does this all the time.

God damn you're dense. Quality bait.

This tbh

ITS A WHOLE NUDDA SHOAH UP IN HERE!

OY VEY DA DIRTY GOYS, DEY KNOW MOISHE! SHUT EM DOWN! SEND THE SHABBOS CUCKS UPON THEM. WELL MAKE SHOI DEY REMEMBAH DA ELEVEN GORILLION

But muh Scalia would not be investigating anyone. Skippy just trying to stay relevant. Otoh Rapey Bill Clinton fired his FBI director right before suiciding Foster.

I was questioning why a jew would murder on their day of rest. As long as they hire on friday it's kosher I suppose.

my fault user. that was accidental.

glad we put a lid on the yid in this thread.

>OP:hurr durr it's obviously a reference to scalia, who nobody outside of DJT and his wife give a shit about anymore sad to say
I like the initiative OP, but holy fuck you're dense.

nice IP change you insufferable well poisoner

keep it coming

SCOTUS justices don't investigate, dumbass.

Fuck you, I was in the pedogate threads, when everyone discovered martha's vineyard in the emails. The event they're discussing now is called the saturday night massacre. It has been since the day it happened. Why would podesta fucking point out his own murder plot while also referencing political shenanigans? That's fucking stupid, just like this "connection" It makes more sense that he was echoing what literally everyone else in the media is echoing which is saturday night massacre. Go back to cuckchan you stupid niggers.

I never thought i could see podesta defense squad forming on Holla Forums.

The horrors never end.

@realDonaldTrump you think youre hot shit DONTCHA

This is sad. You need to let go of your ego.

This is either high quality bait, low quality autism, or the most advanced well poisoning of our time. Top kek tbh, keep same fagging op its not obvious

Pizza is not healthy and your slutty lemon-loving waifu would never eat it.

your chameleon suit does not work on us.

why are you trying so hard?

do you get paid in shekels or (((pizza)))?

that must be why youre so motivated

you need to stop, it does not work on absolutely anybody.

not you or any of your despicable (((comrades))) swarming this thread

i cant believe the shoah this thread is causing

OP here. I'm just ignoring kikes like you who insist on covering for Podesta

That dude isn't OP. We have IDs here kike. I'm OP. Fuck right back off to where your people belong. In the oven.

It's almost like he's baiting us.

Fuck off you fucking retard.

It's always the jews.

Be raining.
Stub your toe.
Don't get sleep the night before a test.
Lose shekels to high interest mortgage on your house.

Jews did nothing wrong.
Stop being so bigoted!

that hit you right in your sense of identity didnt it you satanic yid?

this must be little chaims first day on the job… i guess you werent desensitized enough

youll never make it to the top, you dont even have the lack of empathy to sacrifice a worthless goy child to your lord lucifer.

why are you here again?

oh yeah to fervently defend podesta.

you suck, you wont keep this job for soon.

Kill yourself, you retarded faggot.

Rule one of Holla Forums - blame jews for everything.
I personally blame them for my failing assignment grades. And my hairy balls.

Trips of truth, op is embarrassing and this thread is retarded. Hey op its OK to admit you're low functioning, we've all been there.

Definitely a kike

Also I fucking guarantee op posted this shit too same punctuation and word choice. Fuck off what are you sliding with this shit?

LMAO
this absolutely hilarious

pic related

this is what you are so lackingly (((defending)))

Fuck off already. Not owning up to your mistakes makes you worse than a nigger.

OP here the fuck you on about yid?
Fucking gas yourself kike

Obvious raid is obvious

Nice cp, global reported you fucking kike.

Good job, you've successfully trolled me.

Goddamn I hope we get some IPS.

kek

watch and learn.

this is how they operate.

Not me faggot just another user who calls out obvious kikes like you
Gas yourself you triggered kike

There's always two or three of them that repeat the same techniques. If not the samefag IP hopping. This is classic kikery.

Typical yid logic. Reported.

Filtered. Try again with a new ID kike. All newfaggots can learn a lot by watching you kikes squirm.
Day of the Rope is coming if you have somehow managed to not be gassed by then you will swing

Wow u r dumb. It's a reference to Watergate fuktard.

Phonefagging of cuckchan tier

Let me ask you something OP, did this thread go as well as you hoped it would?

The kikes think they're invincible.

Bagels are polish, you faggot. Kikes stole them and claimed they invented it, like they steal everything else.

The shills are guilty of the same crimes. There's a reason why the RICO investigation is taking so long. It's a big fucking club and they're all guilty as hell.

I sure am looking forward to rub these on his face after the whole pedo ring falls and Pedosta takes the fall for everything

Don't you know how to draw a hanged man? Here, have a tutorial!

This. Gas them all. No survivors. Complete extermination.

I have a feeling he won't last long in a cell. Probably pull an Aaron Hernandez.

:^)

Lol, you're thinking small.

I'd be inclined to test their DNA, and see if there's a convincing autosomal or mitochondrial linkage to their behaviour, then not only exterminate every jew but also anyone who shares the alleles/mtDNA. All of them.

Clever

A man can dream.

This, lox isn't even jewish either, it's Scandinavian. Reminder that lox with tomatoes, onions, capers, and cream cheese on a bagel is a white invention stolen by the jews.

I believe that the yids stole it as they steal everything but frankly that's one combination I have no interest in anyhow. Yuck.

Is Podesta actually Jewish? He looks Italian

Kikepedia says greek-italian, but he's a jew by behaviour anyways

looks Khazar, Kenite, turk-roach-ish

Maybe he just likes twitter.

low energy

How the fuck is this a podesta defense force? Disinformation is not our ally you mongoloid

How is this a reference to Justice Scalia??

This

But there is absolutely zero reason why we dont meme it that the kikes are gloating about killing bad goy scalia

Good post kiddo