John Oliver Using Racist Bots To Attack Trump

freebeacon.com/issues/john-olivers-net-neutrality-campaign-filled-bots-fake-comments-racist-attacks-fcc-chairman/amp/
archive.fo/ZZ7OE
John Oliver’s Net Neutrality Campaign Filled With Bots, Fake Comments, Racist Attacks Against FCC Chairman

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2017/05/10/hbos-john-oliver-used-trump-tax-loophole-his-95-million-manhattan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some on Twitter taking advantage of Oliver's 'racist tirade' pushing a #FireOliver HashTag

Drudge is pushing that angle too.

Have we reached the best timeline?

(checked)
Mfw Oliver has to cuck on HBO and apologize like Colbert did

Bump

not yet

Dubs confirm!

Has this beady-eyed faggot been doxed yet?

Might be on /thelist/

Bump

/ourguy/

what does a non-neutral net imply? i remember talk about net neutrality some years ago but i'm foggy on what it really means.

not baiting just uninformed

not a burger, but i believe telecoms want to charge premiums to large data users like Netflix.

Yoni (((Schwartz)))

Right now you, the customer, gets x number of bandwidths. That's your service contract with your ISP. Your ISP has no deal at all with Netflix, Amazon, CNN, Reddit, Twitter, or 8ch. You get whatever speed is physically possible and within the limits of your x number of bandwidths (also affected by Netflix's y number of bandwidths that they purchase from THEIR ISP).

Non-neutral net means YOUR ISP makes a deal with Netflix saying:

He should be forced to apologize.

So pretty much Obama care for the internet. It amazes me how liberals fall for this shit every fucking time.. Like, who the fuck gets such a hard on ripping themselves off like this, ill never understand.

Yeah, and I mean honestly it can also go the other way too because capitalism. Netflix makes a deal with YOUR ISP saying:

>>>/reddit/

The alternative is that Internet is controlled by FCC, and outright censorship is entirely possible under FCC regulations. Net Neutrality is a false dichotomy, internet users get fucked regardless, and governments will never stop trying to turn the internet into TV 2.0, only solution is decentralized meshnets not controlled by ISPs, which are feasible with enough organization.

what happens in a gene pool to cause these type of teeth? inbreeding?

do any other animals besides humans display fucked up teeth like this?

Probably Inbreeding. I remember reading about how his aunt is also his mother or some shit

in most people its most likely caused by a soft diet not providing enough resistance to shape the skull into proper form. its def inbreeding for juden

John Oliver just got outed for using a Trump tax loophole he criticized on his show to cheat NY out of millions in taxes

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2017/05/10/hbos-john-oliver-used-trump-tax-loophole-his-95-million-manhattan

If they can do it, so can we.

How much do they pay you?
I'm really interested how much money the average idiot has to recieve in order to shutdown even the last little ember of logic in his brain.

Maybe it's a British thing? I mean of course it's a British thing… :'^)

The joke is that they're both the same exact thing because the government is an office of the corporation.

Ooh this is a good angle to push against current year man.

(checked)
Did Colbert actually apologize for making that comment on Trump sucking Putin's dick? Any webm or links, I want to see myself.

If all the producers of bread put their prices up to $1, 000,000 for a loaf of bread, we'd all starve. Better natioanlize the food service for our protection…

lol trump was able to make his own tax loophole in the 70s?
i can't even

Its all that Free health care they get

His incisors are missing, probably.It's called congenital hypodontia. It's a defect where you don't ever grow adult incisors, usually keeping your baby teeth forever. It would explain why his incisors are so small compared to the rest of his teeth.
It's actually common mostly among jews. Take that as you will. Oliver does look like a crypto.

Holy shit, user, I've been looking for hard cryptojew evidence on Oliver forever. He certainly has the nose, the look, the attitude.

Weston A. Price was a dentist. That's all I'm gonna say.

that's Kenite Khazar DNA right there…