Putin Responds to Comey Firing! LMAO

Putin is the baddest motherfucker right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqX2L3FKWI

Sorry bout that embed

That's the rattle before he strikes, CBS. Watch out. Keep pushing him

CBS: Did u hax0r FBI and get him fired too Putin?!
Putin: Nyet

I wish Trump was more plain-clothes sometimes.
The man has worn nothing but a suit or golf outfit for over 20 years.
One of these days we're going to see a congressman or senator who never wears a suit.

Is this some kind of cheeky insult that didn't get past the language barrier?

This fucking guy.

I mean, he basically said "That's a retarded question." so it wouldn't surprise me.

requesting shop of Putin checking a boomer liberal bitch into the wall

Trying to keep a straight face as your boss verbally rapes people must be a tough line of work

Maybe one day but I doubt it

He was finding it hard to not be Putin on his smug face.

Trump is the ultimate "rich White guy from the 80's", that's just what most symbolizes the era.

It's also why he wears the big boxy "powersuits" that aren't stylish anymore.

topkek

The question is, who is getting paid, and who is doing shilling for free?

I don't think real Holla Forumsacks give a fuck about putin

this.

You're just being paranoid, Putin is a civic nationalist and a badass… but he isn't a White nationalist and he's eerily cozy with certain groups of people who hold power in Russia like the kikes/ex-commies.

Everything isn't black or white, we can praise certain aspects and point out his flaws. But for the most part he's an ally… for now.

A Jew with no sense of humor would be the answer.

Putin wants US and Europe destroyed, as there is division between Russia and the West. Oddly, the Antifa left also want the West destroyed.

False dichotomy. Check the top of the page here. See where it says "Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect"? We enjoy watching the high priests of political correctness, the lugenpresse, get btfo by people in power who say politically incorrect things. For the knee-jerkers around here, this does not imply we necessarily endorse said leaders' policies, etc.

E.g. regardless of how Trump's presidency turns out, I'm always going to enjoy clip related.

Here we go again with the Ukrainian that keeps repeating Russia is behind the rapefugee invasion.

Putin is just doing what he feels is best for Russia, if that's at the detriment of the US and Europe, than so be it…

I can't really knock him for that. But if you think he gives a shit about "saving the White race", you're delirious.

If Holla Forums is Politically Incorrect why is Holla Forums always right?

Because Politically Incorrect is is newspeak you stupid nigger. You only call something politically incorrect if it isn't literally incorrect.

Instead of going to federal prison for committing felonies, you will now be lectured on youtube for 3 minutes by an angry guy with a thick accent

Top fucking kek

Is that who is doing this bullshit? No fucking wonder.
Hey Azov faggot. Your narrative is implausible and retarded.

This is the first time I see someone around this board dropping this fact. You're a cool dude, brah!

Did you not notice what he was wearing? It wasn't an insult, he was actually going to play hockey.

Most Holla Forumsacks aren't pro- or anti- Putin. He's aligned with most western racially-aware nationalists in some respects, while also in opposition regarding some other aspects, like the JQ, race, mudshits and so on. It really depends on what he's doing at the moment more than anything else. For the most part, he's playing the great game on Russia's behalf as well as he can, though his definition of Russia seems to be the entity of the empire and not the people.

Now watch this goal.

If I ever got a chance to ask him a question I always imagined me asking when the last time he wore a pair of jeans was

KEK

They arent stylish anymore because what is 'stylish' is dressing like a woman

i hate that word
it makes you sound like a cunt
maybe just say pretty cool dude
or something

Can we get a Russian speaker to confirm what they said? Did he say 'what' or was it 'these fucknig people'

"Pretty cool dude" makes you sound like an uneducated pleb. Is this a new kind of subversion to bring in more idiots or to make us appear less intelligent?

I'm perfectly fine with Trump only wearing suits. He's 70 years old and fat. Fat people look bettter in suits because it hides all that and makes them look dominant and powerful instead. Putin can pull off things like riding around on horses shirtless because he's actually /fit/ .

You're as bad as the muh Russia narritive.

He's the leader of the free world, not a recovering repressive communist government or a poor as fuck Uruguay 3rd world nation. Dude needs to dress like a bad ass, he wears his hats and puts on jackets when gifted to him at events.

Let's not Dukakis the man

meant

for the jeans

I'm thinking the same. Although it could be something as simple as 'lol what a weak ass question, come back when you learn how to play hard'. Putin's got to put up with a lot of retarded bullshit from our media, no wonder he usually ignores them.

The man is a billionaire President and you want him to dress like a fucking pleb so you feel comfy? So he can look like this faggot?

goddamn i hate him even more now than i did then

Figures.

he better just be himself or I'm really gonna a stop supporting him
Look, I'm just like you, I wear jackets and jeans. Now go vote for me so I can put the suit back on
we've had enough of these faggots

Trump has is from a time and place (1980s NYC) where even the lowest man in the company had to wear a suite. He has also had the the tabloid paparazzi chasing him for decades. So even when not in the office he wanted to look like a million bucks. I don't think he can just change that about himself at this stage in his life. Not being is a suit or expensive golf outfit probably makes him feel naked.

I think he was making a joke dumbass

idk what kind of bikes these are or what their purpose is but their actually pretty cool. I seen some security guards over by the strip (in Las Vegas) riding these thing, albeit less gay looking that the obongo is riding.

crosspost, Lavrov responds
(checked)

If I get elected as congressman or senator I will dress alternatively like Bane or CIA and only Bane and CIA

Kek, I saw an article that said he went on to score 7 goals in that hockey game after the interview

No, he's going to play hockey. Look at the gloves and the padding.

Also you can see him bring the hockey stick up to his body at :05-:07 before he puts it back to his side and out of frame of the camera.

It's not that Trump dresses up too much, it's the society has such a garbage tier state of dress right now that it's almost depressing.

this.
When living in asia I had to wear suits every day and with labor rates there I had a closet full of tailored suits. Well tailored suits are quite comfortable if you're doing white collar indoor stuff.

this NEVER would have happened with JEB

here you go newboi

He already worn a bathrobe while languishly waiting for you on a bed, user.

Why is the villain from Death Wish 4 translating for Putin?

Spoilers, btw.

Man, that line… 

love it

Unfortunately most on Holla Forums aren't properly politically incorrect as they don't reject political ideology. To be truly politically incorrect (and therefore striving to be factually correct) you must reject all political ideology and base your views as much as possible on science, facts and logic. Political ideology is cancer and cultural marxism is probably the worst of them all.

Still looks like a faggot compared to our faggy prime minister.

you cant have a non-thought, you can't have a non-ideology. what you just described IS an ideology.

Because Holla Forums is 3 boards down.

Why would Putin honestly care about him?

Only in the same way that agnosticism is a religious ideology. Nazism, communism, cultural marxism, conservatism, liberalism, political parties etc are all bullshit to varying degrees. Stop worshipping politicians and being sheep picking which herd to follow. The truth is the truth whether 1 person or 7 billion people believe it and agree with it.

If there were no politicians and political parties the world would be a much better and more advanced place. And no, I'm not an anarchist. Figure it out yourself.

saved

I agree

im an agorist , sry