Gitmo detainee granted rectal surgery after CIA ‘torture by sodomy’

Just read the story, okay? I don't think I need to add anything at this point.

rt.com/usa/362580-gitmo-rectal-surgery-cia-sodomy-torture/

We need to kill every last person that let this happen.

NO! I"M THE GOOD GUY! I"M THE GOOD GUY. I'M NOT A TERRORIST SEE? I TORTURE TERRORISTS! I'M THE GOOD GUY HERE! I'M THE ONE SAVING LIVES! I'M THE GOOD GUY!

read stirner nigger he deserved it

This. How does torturing someone affect me or my ego? Ethical treatment of suspects of terrorism is a spook. Actually, ethics are a spook too. So is terrorism.

That's where you're wrong, spook

I like that all the liberals quit bitching about Gitmo as soon as Obama was elected

What's up with fascists and gay fantasies?

Torture got intel on OBL
Torture got intel on the kulaks
Torture got intel in Vietnam

Torture always works.

One of my consistent life dreams is to kill an American soldier.

Was father/uncle iced by delta boys or something?

Read Stirner yourself, moron

I just want to thank America, in their own style, for spreading freedom and democracy.

a bit gay that

cntrl f'd "my property"

42 results

WEW

"How often the sacredness of the inalienable rights of man has been held up to their foes, and some liberty or other shown and demonstrated to be a "sacred right of man!" Those who do that deserve to be laughed out of court…

Well Stirner obviously thought some people deserved some things. :^)

Try again

Stirner memes were a mistake.

Reading comp, famm
If I say you deserve to be beheaded by a rusty butterknife, that's just my opinion and not an objective fact.

Isn't it in your self interest to live in a community that doesn't condone torturing perceived enemies?

Replies like this are why I'm in favor of the systematic extermination of humans and their replacement with machines.
Even without capitalism, you'd still be a brutal, bloodthirsty race.