Hi Pol

Hi Pol.

What is your excuse for not working hard in some pleb job in 2014-15, buying as much bitcoin as possible at 200 bucks and now selling at 1700?

You were told it was valuable. That was your one 'free ride' opportunity you had in this life as a westerner with access to a minimum wage job. You could have earned 20,000 in 2014 and now have 170,000.

Lol.

what are you sliding?

Crypto isn't through and has a lot of room to grow. Saging because this thread has no value and you're just trying to start drama.

Sure, assuming you could actually sell it _and_ get your money out of an exchange before it either collapses or is "mysteriously" hacked and conveniently loses all its deposits. "Sorry for your loss" and all that.

Worthless slide thread, fuck off back to plebbit

That's very easy to do, the market is highly liquid at this point and most of the sites now have insurance. Mt Gox days are over unless you're trading on some small shitty altcoin site like poloneix or yobit.

Time traveling gloatslide.

ITT I will put forth an argument that Holla Forums posters are here because they are poor and looking for someone to blame, as is tradition in society.

The OP shows how we could have easily alleviated our own situation if we were even remotely as intelligent as we like to believe.

This post is proof neets/pol users are lazy retards who do not deserve sympathy. Prove me wrong.

I'm not jew

Oh, you're a nigger?

2/10 attempt, apply yourself.

Fuck off Shekelstein.

I wish I would have bought Bitcoin when it was at 20 bucks back then, I would be a millionaire now

That's time traveling.
When it was 200 you knew it was valuable and still accessible for the majority of my Pol neet friends if they had worked at McDonalds instead of masturbating to anime and disappointing their parents.

You're not a nazi tho, you're just poor and bitter. That's my point.

Regardless, I will invest in Altcoins

I assume you have evidence you actually did that?
How do you feel about furthering the plan for a one world electronic currency? Good?
Not long now faggot, better spend it quick, and make your life all fluffy.

Your days = numbered

How's it feel to be a useful idiot for the jews attacking one of the few things that loosens their shackles?

I have something along the lines of 150k USD in liquid assets right now.

Keep sliding, faggot.

I remember when btc was $10

could have been a multimillionaire

Not as bad as me, I mined something like 2000 or so back when they were basically worthless and can't retrieve them. That harddrive's in some dump somewhere that's not even in the same state as I am now. At least I bought in around $300 average cost basis.

You dont need to work in a pleb job.
Just mine the bitcoins.

My friend mined bitcoins to buy pizza. In todays money he earned about 8 million.

You can't do that anymore, due to ASICs and chinks you'd pay more in electricity than you'd earn.

Yeah true.

But OPs plan involved time traveling back to 2014 so….

I would short bitcoins if I could. This phase of price increase is what one might called "irrational exuberance." No one really thinks bitcoins are six times as valuable as they were at this point last year, they just want to be the last one to cash out at the top and hand off the loss to the next fool in line.

You can mine Monero right now with a decent GPU at a profit.

My grandparents would always talk about how they should've bought this or that piece of real estate in the past. It's super constructive.