Dominions 4 Thread

We need to set up some more fucking games.

Other urls found in this thread:

illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8EAforbigguysonly
moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/addons/ragnarok-comes-15328-horizontal-wraparound/#6002927
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2927&st=0
blitzserver.net/matches/view/471
pastebin.com/Uifyb1dt
gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MA8deathmatch
test.blitzserver.net/matches/view/471
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2517
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2932
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Der_Gotterdammerung
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=L8Scrubfest
illwinter.com/dom3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had a shitload of games but they died the minute the general did.

Believe it or not, the LA game is still going on at Turn 114 right now even though it's just me and Ulm at this point and I'm getting mercilessly raped.

Maybe it was a bad idea to make this thread at 3 am

Yeah If Arco was still around you'd still have a chance.

He should had focused on research though instead of throwing his mystics into the meat grinder….

Arco if you're here, you didn't stale once and I was fine with playing at a relaxed pace, so don't sweat it.

I went AI because I'm working 6am to around 11PM all week. I hate to do that but I knew I couldn't keep up. My past few turns I just moved some stuff around then hit end turn.

Looks neat as fuck, is it in a playable state for a multiplayer game?

holy fuck

I don't understand thsi game.
I've tried the tutorial but still

Did you do the tutorial while following the tutorial section of the manual?

illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

Use power of humour.

bump

Someone should set up a new llamaserver game.

Any era or map preferences? If not I'm going to make an EA game with worthy heroes and chocolate thrones.

llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8EAforbigguysonly

please join

joined as lanka

If the map link from the llamaserver is bogus for anyone else you can grab it from here.
moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/addons/ragnarok-comes-15328-horizontal-wraparound/#6002927

how many provinces it looks a bit small for 10

153+23 water

Abysia reporting in.

oh nvm then

I was about to make an EA game aswell but I'd like to play with Magic Enhanced Mod.

it gives every nation a lot of national spells, and is genuinely pretty good.

here is the thread
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2927&st=0

would you consider adding this mod?

I'll go download it and see if it gives my faction any good stuff and if it does I'll add it :^)

I'd like it if some other people weighed in as well, as I'm pretty open to it.

It has a pdf that explains all the new ritual/combat spells as well as all the new national spells, and national items.

The pdf should be included in the download.

Also if you do decide to use it I'll be playing as EA Ulm.

Otherwise I don't think I'll join up

Sent in my T'ien Ch'i pretender.

Looking through it now, seems pretty interesting. If you decide to add it, mind removing my pretender? I'll probably want to make a new one.

Join the game goys.
It uses direct connect, the IP and port are on the address line. You have to create your pretender before connecting.

I'd make a new pretender as well. If you send in one for the same nation then it will just overwrite the last one, no need to delete it.

I normally like blitzes but right now I'm playing coop divinity with some friends so I have to pass.

It's not a blitz, it's a long term game.

>buffs to EA Rlyeh
I, for one, like what I'm seeing here.

Yeah it's pretty great, I've always been really good with EA Ulm, and the things it brings to the table for it just make it even better.

Though it's hard to pick somethings because all factions get a pretty substantial buff

Alright, I added the mod.
If anyone has issue then speak up.

I joined as Ulm

I joined as Sauromatia

Hopefully we can get at least 8 players.

is that arab writing under the hammer and sickle? whats that supposed to mean?

Which server? the PBEM one?

It's a divine glyph reskin from WEWUZ faction, and i dunno

Oh shit did this already happen? How the fuck do I join?

Says it's still in lobby.
You would join by direct connecting like a blitz, so go to the network tab → connect → blitzserver.net:16008 (address:port)
and bam, you're in. As says you do have to make your god before you connect however.

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pic related but I don't know sandscript.

Thanks, I'm in now. Do I have to download the map and when does it start?

Since it's a direct host thing you could let the server send it to you when the game starts but if you look it is the same map I linked earlier for the llamaserver PBEM that I am hosting so that should work, unless that game is using a different version of the map. I don't know how many people the host wants before he starts so we may be waiting a little while.

Nigger I hope you are joking

He is joking. It's a play on words. It rhymes with Sanskrit, but it's literally sandscript because desert people use it. Thanks for ruining the joke by making me explain it to your dumb ass.

I shouldn't be surprised that their letters for 'Allah' look like a squatting ass trying to take a shit.

It actually appears to be a classic 'dick and balls' drawing.

no one was asking you to take it upon yourself to explain the joke faggot.

Make sure to join the game!

Also please don't start early if we haven't reached the required amount of players yet, The map you picked is really big for so few players and the game will devolve fast into nothing but fighting the AI troops.

That seems like a big problem in the last couple of games as well, a lot of people just stale out or quit the game too early and then everyone drops like dominos.

I agree that you should keep your real identity separate from your identity on the internet, and I agree that it is unnecessarily difficult to do that in western culture. But a lot of that screenshot was complete bullshit:

Being deceitful and hiding anything remotely interesting about yourself (like playing an instrument) sounds like a very prideful way to act humble.

No. Couldn't find the article, but I remember a couple months ago when Holla Forums was talking about a deaf Nintendo employee who was relentlessly bullied by everyone at her work. Eventually she tried to kill herself at the office and her coworkers purposefully avoided calling an ambulance. Fuck eastern social pressure.

Does anyone else get tired of the special-snowflake bullshit part of chan culture? Every board finds its own arbitrary ways to be superior to "normalfags" (an edgy way of saying "the average person"), even fucking 4/b/ constantly complains about the same exact shit we do. Posting on an anonymous imageboard, feeling depressed/lonely, and constantly being cynical doesn't automatically make someone better than an average person.

Also I hope we can get 10 people in the PBEM game too. Fighting independents is boring as hell.

I was planning on keeping the game up until we got the 10 or one week elapses. If we still don't have that many by next weekend I'll probably change the map to maerlands or something else smaller to accommodate that.

GG Jomon, you deserve credit for being the last man standing.

That sounds like a good time frame.

Anyway guys I have this crazy mod idea for Dom4, I'm not sure how to mod it quite yet and it will take a lot of time, but I'm excited enough I want to talk about it.

I want to make a mod where you can have victory by most arena wins, the focus being you make strong thugs and SC's that can fight but have to be 'mortal' So anyone flagged with the pretender flag can't compete, the arena gives you victory points instead of items and once you get 10 you win.

However after writing that down, I just decided that this was basically Mortal Kombat in Dominions, so now I'm going to make a mod with several factions based off those found in MK.

I think to make this idea work though it would need to be made on a custom map, I'm not 100% yet though. But hopefully it will be a cool enough idea that it will catch on and get official support in 2020 when Dom5 comes out

Whether or not my arena idea is possible I don't know at this point but at least I can make some cool factions.

GG its been a fun 3 months. I probably survived a lot longer than I should have for my first multiplayer game.

Your mod idea sounds really cool, I've always felt like the deathmatch was unexplored potential. Not sure if it would be possible with the current modding tools though, but I've only tried messing around with the game's sound files before.

Niefelheim take your turn reeeeeee

….ok user, I always see those thread but never bother to check. Since there is the sale. Sell me this gamep

Keep crying, bitch nigga

What's your favorite period from history, character, setting, or event from myth? What's your favorite fantasy theme?The game probably has it and modeled with great creativity ,all masterfully woven together into one great world. It plays a bit like a total war except you have little control over your army during fights, and instead you watch them creatively interpret orders you gave them beforehand. The 'skill' in the game comes from understanding the complex combat mechanics, the dice rolls, and how different spells can work in different scenarios.

Don't die just yet thread, we have yet to start.

We need to shitpost more.

Join this game faggots, we need two more.

what's the port#?

Thats a pbem game so you don't join by IP/port you get a turn sent to you by a server, do it and then email it back to the server for resolution.

Smaller map for the PBEM game?

need 2 more for that ea game,

Or maybe it's time to start it on a smaller map.

The problem is never ever not enough players on the map.
People quit when these lobbies are carried on for so long, they forget to check their email or aren't invested when they do get them and go AI.
OR
The general dies, as almost every game died right after the general did.

If you start the map with 8 players either increase magic research to stretch out the early game.
Or increase the defense values of indies which will slow down snowballing leaving one mega nation.

So its 173 tiles.
Between 10 players that would be roughly 17 per person in a perfect world.
Between 8 players it would be 21 provinces.
Meaning on average extra 4 provinces per person.

Its really not that gamebreaking imo.

Is Blitzsever completely fucked for anyone else?

I like the map but probably will change it since our pop here is not too high it was a lofty goal. Any recommendations/preferences for a new map?

Same thing happened the other day.
The server shits the bed every now and again, I believe it's hosted in Australia so when they get up and kick the spiders out it will be working.

I like any map that isn't wraparound.

Bump. We're at nine now, one more and the game can start.

SOMEONE ELSE JOIN THE GAME

Preferably a water nation as there isn't one.

Oi do you need an original copy to play multi?

yes you need your own activation key basically.

bumping

There are no working key generators for multiplayer right?

Thats right Illwinter has some of the best antipiracy measures around.

It's just a couple guys that made this game though as a hobby, so I'd say it's worth the price.

And we still have a game with a slot waiting to be filled!

So it seems that blitzserver game may have died.
t. the host of that game

Also it's been a week. Do we start or sit around for a 10th player?

Start

Alright lad, starting.

ALRIGHT LETS GET THOSE TURNS IN
I know you queers aren't doing anything for the weekend.

Sorry I took so long to get my turn in, cock.li apparently died last night and I hadn't realized my email wasn't sent.

lets do the first year tonight!!

Or are you all a bunch of small guys?

Sent in my turn, be back in a bit going drinking.

The server automatically deletes pretenders sent by small guys, so it really is a non-issue.

Should Asphodel take growth or death in scales?

Also the Blitzserver seems to be working alright again.

Looks like that auzzie nigger herder got it to work, so don't forget to do your turns there as well!

If you want to die to your dominion slower you take G, you take D scales if you want more vine dude freespawn

Noice. I sent in my Pan turn

It's 38.69 on steam right now, should I buy?
Also do we have a race of short sturdy people in the base game?

MA Niefelheim has goblins, but there is no real race of short sturdy people.

There is a mod for Hoburg factions, which is what you're looking for though. Otherwise Hoburgs are just random pop types.

Did you try the game out via piracy or something? As much as I like this game I know it's not for everyone.

If you mean dwarves or halflings there are no factions featuring either of them in the vanilla game. Hobbits are called Hoborgs in universe and are available to recruit from some independent provinces after you capture them. There are mods with Warhammer dwarves, some other dwarves and mods for hobbit factions. I remember one hobbit faction in particular where they were 16th century puritans that was neat.

Thanks for the information, no I've not pirated it yet. Does online work with a prated version, are thee devs sjws?

I thought growth would give you more freespawn vine zombies, since the entire point of Asphodel is "pissed off nature turns people into plant-zombies," which is hard to do when all the plants are fucking dying.

There are 2 ways to play dom4 online, Play by Email and direct connection. Here we're organizing email games as its the most convenient for getting a bunch of people together since you don't need them to be there all the time and you can do the turns at your leisure. Email games don't work with pirated copies (well they do but you can only have 1 pirate in the game and we need to be playing the older version since the pirate copy has not been updated in a long while).
Direct connect works like you would expect, where you would enter and IP and port and go from there. That does work with pirated copies as well, as long as everyone is on the same version you can have unlimited pirates in one match. Before I bought the game I had already played a number of games with two of my friends on the pirated copy without any problems.

The devs are a pair of Swedes with a love of history and world myth. I believe one of them is a Theology teacher or something. I don't believe they have any social media accounts where they can say cucked shit so I can't say anything about their personal beliefs. What I can say however is that they have a good record with supporting the games they release, dom3 was supported a little while after dom4 was released for instance. They also released an update last month adding a new nation to play and probably won't stop adding things for maybe even some more years to come.
But still

I just double checked and you're right. The way I had said is how Therodoros' dominion works, my bad. It seems like growth is a net positive, even more so than other nations.

I doubt it, they spend too much time working on Dominions and Conquest of Elysium to waste it bitching about people who did nothing to them on behalf of people who couldn't give less of a shit to get a pat on the back from people who actually did things wrong.
Sage for derailment potential.

Thanks guys, I think I might try it out, I hope to play with you in some later threads. Also Torrent?

If you aren't opposed to mediafire here is a link I grabbed from our /gsg/ thread
pastebin.com/Uifyb1dt

Bump.

So who else is having a great start in 8EaBigguysonly?
Several provinces nearby had nothing or kappas.

I am having a great start, though I've found some chinamen suddenly appeared.

I've found nothing but wolf tribe and am slaughtering my way through the countryside. I found machaka, haven't seen anyone else though.

Only two more people to turn in a turn cmon faggots we can make this quick for the boring turns.

I was the first to turn it in faggot

wasn't saying you personally you queer

1v1 me fudgepacker, I'll come over to your house just tell me where you are.

Stop by your mothers house tomorrow morning, you can make me a bloody mary.

Take your turn, KANGZ

Just a heads up, I sorted out the blitzserver issue so it should stop going down.

Sale gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
Not sure if the site is Jewish, also it gives you steam keys.

Its a legit site that has been running I think longer then Steam that used to only operate in Europe I believe.
I bought majesty from them years ago.

Alright I just downloaded this game for the first time, anyone want to play?

Do you have a legal copy or a pirated one? If you have a legal one I wouldn't mind setting up a second e-mail game, I'm usually for joining more games if I have the free time Which I have far too much of now

Is tomorrow a good time? Also legal.

Start it up now I promise it will still be up tommorow.

I'm still learning how to forge items can you start the game please?

Email games don't need you to be there the whole time, you just send your turn file in to a server within a specific time interval (usually every 24 hours). Makes it convenient for people who don't have the time to play a full blitz for 6 or so hours. If you're not familiar with email games and how to join here's a quick guide I copy/pasted from somewhere else.

All right I'll make some pretenders now, got any tips for the Rus line?

Not really, to be honest I've not played the Rus (Vanarus and Bogarus) more than once each in some casual games with a friend of mine.

I've never played Dominions with you boys before.

But before I bother how hardcore are you guys?

I get no satisfaction deckin on scrubs.

There are some people here that are more hardcore than others.

Mostly though it seems people are pretty average here, if our last LA game and Disciples game was any indication.

Some of us are pretty good, I am not one of them.

I've got 109 hours in steam, but a lot of those hours are just idle planning. I also spent a shitload of time in my pirated copy with singleplayer.

This good?

Help

MA8deathmatch goes in the subject line. And you send a .2h file with the nation you want to play Ex: 'mid_nazca_0.2h' if you want to send in a Nazca god

u wot

You need to send the individual 'nation'.0.2h file to llamaserver with the name of the game you want to join in the subject line.

It's good, now I just need to figure out which folder the mods go.

I know, if only there was some folder that mods would just work after being put in.

It doesn't exist for me.In hindsight I probably should of just made one.

>test.blitzserver.net/matches/view/471
Would Rlyeh, Arco, And Caelum please take their turns.

submitted Agarthan pretender

so, do I install it through steam or regular, basically does steam make things like finding a match easier?

ignore this, gamergate only provides a download that requires windows for their little downloader exe. Steam it is for loonix version.

KAILASA TAKE YOUR TURN HOLY SHIT NIGGER

Every games seems to have a person who seems to hold up everyone else, of course it would be the player playing the nation of apes that would be constantly running on chimp time.

Be that as it is, we're still generally much faster than the cuckchan games that I've been in.

Kailasa may be a slow fucking nigger, but a delaying faggot is always better than an AI. I've been hesitant to complain about turn speed ever since Atlantis accidentally got bullied out of the last LA game.

Yeah I was actually pretty upset that both Arco and Atlantis just up and left because of that, I didn't think they were going that slow.

Especially in Arco's case when it was just the three of us

THE MAD MAN DID IT, HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

bump

So what's everyone favorite nation other then Lanka?

So far Sauromatia, reenacting mangorian shit and all. It's really great too, I made my acclaimed "professional" friend rage with it

Admin of MA8DEATHMATCH mind deleting my Agarthan pretender so I can send in a new one

Lanka is only played nowadays by scrubs who want an easy victory :^)

I just started to play with the Niefelheim factions, and I think they're pretty cool.

Implying I've won with Lanka

Other then my blood niggas, I find Asphodel to be great fun, the magic mod also gives them some better spells to harass provinces with, like they should.

I think if you send in another one it will overwrite it as it has your game Vin.

I thought you were lanka from our earlier disciple game.

and I agree with Asphodel, I also like LA Rlyeh a lot.

The magic enhanced mod actually makes LA rlyeh pretty good, you get spells that can banish to the void and summon cthullu, not to mention an astral version of hell power early on.

I am the disciples LA game Lanka, but I didn't win.
Does it give you better insanity proof commanders or makes the micromanaging less insane?

You can craft an item that gives void resistance 5.

The micromanaging is still the same when it comes to the free spawn though, however you can also summon void monsters, and create additional void gates in ocean tiles so taking a bless build is more viable.

Wow that really does sound better.
It always annoyed me that you were dependent on your cap for reliable void monster.

Did the mod add in any more?

Not really you get Hounds of Tindalos as a remote assassination spell.

They have a chance to banish the target they attack.

You can craft Shoggoths that can grow into bigger shoggoths after they kill something, and you get a global spell that summons Cthulu, and while in battle he auto casts wailing winds.

Sent in a new Jotun pretender and Agartha is still up

pls admin-chan delete

Sorry user, I just got home.
You pretender should be deleted once llamaserver feels like getting around to it.

Why does nobody ever make webms of battle replays?

I think in a lot of ways gifs are superior to show turn by turn.

First time I made a .webm so I hope it isn't too terrible.

Remember to script your mages.
The only unit machaka had there was the wizard, the rest were PD

Yeah it's here

z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2517

Someone also put it into a mod pack with some other nations

z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2932

I was really hoping to wake up with an email in my inbox for a new turn.

there should be one now, as I just woke up and realized I didn't send in my completed turn

REPOSTING CUZ NIGGERS DON'T READ THREAD

Half full cmon and join.

Joined as R'lyeh.

I'm Atlantis.

Lazy apes and narco arcos.

ITS HAPPENING

What the fuck? Is llamaserver broken now?

Sometimes it hangs up like this. Not exactly sure why.

Did everyone stall out for their turn?
It says I sent in no 2H file despite doing so.

If so we should revert to turn 15

Llamaserver failed hosting so everyone stailed. Essentially nothing happened last turn.

Whenever the admin gets a chance he should revert the turns.

Trying to revert it will cause problems another game I was in already tried to do that instead we got a message telling us not to revert or it would crash the server again.

just play out everything you did last turn

Fuck that gives a huge advantage to people in the process of building forts and recruiting repeatedly.

This, a stale turn can ruin a lot of other things too.

RIP people who paid for mercenaries.

I should keep my forts on repeat recruitment because of this nonsense.

Can we launch ma8deathmatch?
It would be nice to start over the weekend.

Oh shit nigger. We're at 8/8.
Starting now.

It's turn 2 now.

Should be turn 20 by now, these queermos out playing Pokemon go.

At this rate we should be done by September.

Take your turns faggots.

FINALLY

This shit is going abysmally slow we actually had more turns sent in on the weekdays.

Odd how it works out sometimes.

This would be less painful if the game wasn't so much fun.

Just fuck my shit up, fam.

KAILASA TAKE YOUR DAMN TURN

I MEANT MACHAKA
It's been so long I've gone senile

So guys lets talk something other then turns.

So what is everyone's favorite chaff summon or national summon?
And why is it Ganas?

YOUR LAST 2 CHANCES TO JOIN THE MEMEGAME OF THE YEAR.

llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Der_Gotterdammerung

27/29 players are in; NIEFELHIM AND LANKA are the only 2 open nations.

featuring all nations of EA, Archea Earth-like map,players from both chans, just summod balance patch, fixed starts and HOLY SHIT just look at the meme settings!

wow that map looks amazing im sure the game will be very fun.

4cucks pls go.

I really can't understand why anyone would continue posting on 4chan after knowing that Holla Forums exists, it just doesn't make any sense.

SJW goes there, 4chan is the new leddit/dumblr. Maybe some folks who feels some board are just too dead and needed to go to 4chan version of it

I still go there for quests and cyoa in /tg/

litterally TEN times faster.
I read and post on both chan on various boards and have partecipated in game from both threads so i don't get the hate.
I am pretty sure i am not the only one dual-browsing.
If you want to join the game niefelhim and theredos( apparently we discovered it has a capital start!) are still open.

SA has a pretty active Dominions 4 thread too, rulecuck.

/tg/
That place died when AoS dropped.

how the fuck do you stale on turn 6 Vanarus, get your shit together.

At least ask for an extension don't ruin the game by staling for multiple turns.

I explain this almost thread and I know people will disagree.

We need to stop hosting games for a week hoping the optimal amount of people will play.

What ends up happening is a week goes buy and the people who did sign up forgot about it and don't see their turns.
Then when they do their emotionally uninvested so they just stall out or wait till last minute.

If we took only a day or two to host a game, took the 4-6 people we got and IMMEDIATELY started a game.
I guarantee you the games would be faster and less people would go AI.

Vanarus user here, I won't be able to play this game at a regular pace anymore so I went ai. I might come back and post in these threads when I have some free time but for know I can't.

You might be right but at least we have no stale turns besides the Vanarus user, I doubt there is a perfect way anyhow. It might be interesting to watch the stale turn info in that the 6 million player cuckchan game. That shit likely took a few weeks to get going and will likely have half it's players forget to play when it does start.

Fug. I guess that you know how to join games at the least.
Good luck with your business user.

should had just asked for a sub, oh well

Does anyone want to play a LA deathmatch game with easy research and small map?
At most 4 players, with one being water.

After this following turn, I'll be unable to play until saturday as I'm going in for surgery.

I request 48 hour extension for Ma8deathmatch and 8eabigguys

Done. Best of luck with your surgery user.

What you haven't researched Blood Feast yet?
Good luck, if you go AI I will assume the worst

How is everyone start in the MA game going? I'm having an awful time due to my own incompetency as a Mari player.
I know the game is delayed for the time being, but don't let the thread die just yet.

I never played the monkey nations in MP so I have no handle on Ganas but I do like the Angel summons, fuckers are great. Also the EA Chyna Demons of heavenly rivers and Demons of heavenly fires are unexpectedly good if you take a half decent bless for your warriors of the 5 elements. Even though they have 'Demon' in their titles they aren't actually demons and as such cannot be banished. That part came as a surprise to me in a blitz I played a few months back, I got completely blown out by the chinese.

In the MA game I'm playing as Altantis. I started in a sea with only 3 provinces.

You leave those forest provinces alone, take some provinces and work your way to another pond.
Province 4 and 134 look like a good rout.

This is only good thing that has ever come from SA.

I've had this game sitting in my library for a while and I've finally decided to properly try it. I've been having fun but there's alot to this and I have no idea what I'm doing. What are the best babby nations for new players to learn shit?

I would recommend EA Arcoscephale.

EA abysia

Isn't there a way to use Dropbox or something for PBEM games so that we don't have to deal with this horseshit anymore? And also so that our pirate friends can play.

No because the server processes turns.

Okay, seeing as how our other games are delayed, I'd join that game.

The sea is just somewhere you hide from airfags, gotta go take the land lad.

EA Pangaea is pretty good.
+Strong troops
+Can take sloth scales without really suffering
+Deep N paths (N has a lot of troop buffs for your strong troops)
+Waifus
-You only really have N paths outside of lucky indie sites or that one harpy hero
-A little gold heavy
-Not really armored (not many things are in the Early age)

L8SCRUBFEST IS A GO
Easy research
No wrap around map
Room for 2 others and one water nation, only apply if you're have some time everyday to send in a turn we will be going fast and hard.

Forgot link
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=L8Scrubfest

Joined as Mariginon

WE NEED JUST ONE MORE NATION TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

I would recommend EA Ulm

If you're into fast attacks and totally disrupting the enemies territory by sneaking in a bunch of sneaky axe tossing barbarian warriors, and then capturing all of his provinces at once and crippling his income

not to mention fast attack speeds, and good magical diversity, they're the nation for you!

Also I'm back from my surgery now, thank you for post poning those games.

I'm recovering well

How terrifying

Glad your surgery went well, you should join the LA game while you recover.

nah im not interested, if it's anything like the last 4 way game it will be boring and slow.

I'd only do that small amount of players if we were going to play a blitz or something.

Anyway looks like we just need to wait for Marignon on ma8

I'm going to keep the lobby up for another 6-8 hours if we don't have anyone else by then I'll start the game.

Niefelhim do your turn, please.
i hope you don't plan on start staling turn 3, everyone is looking up to you for memerushing elves.

I'm only playing in the hopes of ruining the "memegame" by trying as hard as possible. You crossposters are subhuman animals. I don't even love Holla Forums that much, I just fucking despise 4chan.

Started the game as it seemed no one else was intrested.

Is, is this supposed to happen?

You found Pokemon 152

Can't say I have seen that before.

I had some stuff to do earlier, but got around to my turns. I'm pretty satisfied with this LA Mari game so far, I didn't fail to expand 3 times like in the MA game.

vump

you are already gifting us fresh memes.
keep up the good work!

RIP Ulm

Anyone interested in another 3-5 person game?

So Arco and Bandar Log, did you guys expect it to turn out this way?
Bandar getting his shit pushed in by Ganas?
Arco with you about to lose 1/2 of your army?

Next time don't fight ganas with archers.
LOL

I dunno what bandar log is doing, saw his stacks around you appeared to be just bandar archers but for the moment my stacks are alive. This could change but until then, eat shit chimpfag.

Your myrmidon should of just given into the ape pussy, he would still be alive.

You should have left her in the ape form, the streetshitter form may have scared him off.

Also Machaka, that fight was a little more anticlimactic that I would have thought.

Wew.
THE LA GAME IS HOT

Machaka went AI before I did, after I decimated his lion warriors by mistake.

Huh I had thought he was still a human player. Well then.

Nah he isn't

Anyway now it looks like Atlantis is going to start staling in the MA game

I'm very disappointed by this, I hope Atlantis posts on here and asks for an extension or gets a sub instead of going AI. We haven't even had any wars yet

If your talking about LA game I took my turn and set in in an half an hour ago.
I think llamaserver is having issues.

Anyone can give me the latest download link?

I want to learn the game, before I decide to buy it and go into multiplayer.

pastebin.com/Uifyb1dt
Pastebin from our /gsg/ has the old pirate version, which is I believe the newest version that is cracked and working.

i expected some more fresh memes coming from you guys and instead you sent us this disappointment. he said he wanted to try hard and show his best.

in case you can't get the pirated version to work you can try the old dominion3 demo from the developer site illwinter.com/dom3/

dominion 3 is really similar to dominion 4, i think the biggest difference is a better interface and some added content, but it should show you just as well what the game is about.
Due to bad AI and no diplomacy with the AI Single player doesn't really show how exciting, diplomatic and strategic the multiplayer can get.

He shouldn't of blown his load that early.

Man that guy is a faggot, I hate stalers.

He even had an easy faction to win with, and he pulls this crap.

Thank you!

I knew that I was browsing somewhere and say a dominions 4 download being posted. I thought I saw it on old-chan, but my memory tricked me.

Ehh, do you maybe have a more recent one?

Nope, thats the last version that was cracked and available.

Wait, it was really the last?

How come?

Yup. I can't really say why no one bothered to crack the later versions though.

I paid £60 for Dom3 and Dom4, feel my pain

RIP

Should I go on?

Oh and an undead emorian arch bishop is going to stop you and be the antagonist!

What are some essential map packs?

Most of the Dom4 factions and lore is just rip-offs of other popular stuff so you're not missing out on anything really.

shush up or I am going to lick your face

Has anyone made a baneposting mod yet? I vaguely remember someone added a plane or something as a pretender.

There are no map packs only maps.
Glory of the gods
Valanis
Silent Seas
Talis (this is crucial if you want to try new nations)

Aren't those integrated in the base game?

I don't think so?
I could be wrong though.

All of them have been included in Dom4, might not be the case for Dom3 instead.

The WW2 mod has a plane

It's a bit late, but any chance I could get a 6 hour extension on MA8deathmatch and EA big guys? Took my turns and then forgot to send the files in before going to work.

How terrifying

cute!

I think the vanilla Valkyries should have wings!

Well Arco its been fun, but since Machaka ai is eating up your income, and your doomstacks are significantly smaller then my especially now that you've stalled so long I've unlocked most my blood summons I think these will be your last couple of turns.

At least you've decided to to do something.

I never really appreciated just how good sailing could be until this LA game, this map really accommodates sailing commanders.

I beseech thee brothers and sisters, for now is the time to put an end to the reign of the ashen empire of Ermor.

The forever young now pledge their lives in a crusade against the most unholy and perverse abominations to exist within the realms.

Join us and live in eternal glory with the forever young as we rid the world of the undead!

hmmm tough choice
Liches get bitches, elves get aids

user.

as well as IE and the Windows Store

At least my lands won't be cancerous hell holes with 0 income, better to destroy ermor now so that you don't lose a war of attrition later :)

SEND IN THOSE TURNS CHRIST

Oh my user, what have you done to your poor pc?

SEND IN THOSE TURNS ITS THE WEEKEND

New turns 4u user

Wew, all three games in a row.
All with half sent in already.

THEY KNOW

so romantic, I cry evrytime

T'ien Ch'i
Fucking Gooks

and to think I thought you were a threat Ermor

Daily reminder that Ermor is the highest ranking Nations in Dominions 4 multiplayer with the highest winrate.

New thread soon.

If you don't want to make it I can

ARCO YOU HAVE FAILED SO BADLY YOU STALLED IN ALL GAMES
Hahaha god it feels good to be a nigger ape.

Man someone sure is salty, If you're going to play a cancer nation at least take a major bless.

Arco if you're going to stall can you at least go AI?

I was away until now, pretty unexpectedly.
Fuckin sucks too because I bet that 100% lost me any chance I had in the EA game.

Would you hug an angel, /domg/?

You were fucked regardless, the bulk of your army are morale 11 fodder troops.
Plus my area is now on drain since I took the throne of stability.
On top of that most stellar and banishment spells are pointless against Lanka demons because by default they all have high MR on top of +3 from throne.

Bringing distraction Myrmidons is smart though as one was able to actually kill one of my mages.

Did you not realize how many troops I had?
Also those Vinemen attacking you castle and sea dogs taking your one province certainly didn't help.

No because that's how you end up like Hinnom.

Yeah, but it one thing to lose when you aren't able to do turns, that is mostly my fault though.

I'd never played Arco on top of being awful at this game in general so I figured I would get fucked up but might take someone down with me. I thought Kali would have my back since he said he would help me invade Lanka but the lazy faggot kept telling me to delay fighting you and then quit once he lost a single battle, leaving me in a not so great position.

In Kailasa's defense, his economy must be absolutely fucked, as the AI which normally spams recruits has been only able to afford summons.

You did a pretty good job, instead of sitting on my castles however you should of immediatly gone to my capital as I was summoning none stop with blood summons.

Did you mean to go for my capital or was that only after you weren't able to damage my defenses?

Only after I saw your forts were 2strong I figured I would be better off if I merged my forces in your cap province so they can die together in a hopefully sick ass fight instead of dying piece-meal.

Depends, I'm spamming agony so it may be over as soon as your spear guys route.

I really want to see how my undead and demons hold up against your stellar spells.
I even through some untypical summon chaff in there to mix things up.

Who knows there is always a chance your flyers take out my commanders and my army routes.

I'm still worried that shit can go wrong and I end up losing.

I'll probably make a soundless webm of any big fights that happen so the thread can see just how badly I fucked up. You stole a good amount of mystics from me so I dunno how this is gonna pan out.

You're going to lose even more as my sacred have blood vengeance :^)

Also that would be really cool if you could make a WebM I was thinking of learning how to do it for this game alone.

Also
T'IEN Ch'INK
I know we cant be around the computer at all times but I would think you would be playing more since you hold the most thrones.

Why is this game so good?
I've put in about 450 hours into this game, alone on single player.
The best part? I've only played about 4 nations heavily, I still have at least 60+ more to go.
Playing a nation multiplayer and slowly coming to understand the best ways to use certain nations and units is the best feeling in the world.

When I become president of the United States I will make Dominions 4 part of the everyday training for military captains.

Thanks Don. but I didn't think you had time to play Dominions what with the presidential race and all.

Please prevent Hillary Clinton from turning America into Ermor.

Good think my men do no fuckin damage :^)
fuck blood vengence, destroyed me so hard in the EA game from last time that I had to quit because I ended up with no mages, and on top of that Aztecs killed everyone.

The best defense for blood vengeance is archeers and javelin throwers.

Oh fuck, can't insult Israel.

I was playing EA Ermor so I should have been fine with all the legionaries throwing javelins but I was a dumbass and didn't realize why I was losing mages for a few battles and rescript them.

Arco why do you have to be a tease?
We could have had a great battle and now you are stuck starving in between my fortresses.

I'd like to start another Disciples game, but this time MA or LA, with magic enhanced.

I think I'd still prefer to do multiple teams of two, however I'd be willing to do 2 teams of 4-5 each on the condition that each player joining swears to the following.

1. No Staling, if you need extra time you ask for it
2. No going AI, fighting till the death or getting a replacement if you feel you can't play any longer.
3. if you're the last to go, you're the first to go (this Is not such a big deal tbh, but it would make the games faster)

If we can manage that much I think we'll have better games, it's not asking for a lot and we're such a small group anyway I would had hoped by now we could standardize ourselves.

On the desura, and Dom4 mod forum everyone plays by those rules at the very least, unless they really cannot help it due to tragedy or something, and I'd say we'd be 1 up better than half chan if we could have a tight knit community here who wants to play and be competitive instead of just memeing.

So do you think we can manage another Disciple game?

Probably a bad time to ask since we're past bump limit but a I have a friend interested in another disciples game since we enjoyed the last one despite getting blown the fuck out.

Only if you tell me in at least 500 words, no less, how you would hug and cuddle with an angel.