Gone home general

So anons how is your 15x playthrough of this fun game

I know it is light on gameplay just like OVERWATCH but i think it is fun and this is the thing that matters you know
She is qt

Why does a military woman have dyed hair?

How dare you question A WOMAN??!??!? YOU MYSOGINIST

i hate jewish people

wow you fucking racist

delete your account

Have we pointed out the only reason that anyone gave a shit is because it's a lesbian couple and if the girl ran away with a boy she'd be seen as stupid and reckless?

Also, TWENTY FUCKING DOLLARS??

No, guys, I swear I'm not a racist, and I love women!
They're the best!
I just thought hair dye was against military reg.?

Antisemitic fuck im gonna report you to the guberment for racist bigotry towards the poor jews you neonazi twat. Did you forgot about the 6 gazillion that died in the holocaust?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

inb4 sage is downboating

I agree little buddy, that's why I got her.

I've been saying that every day since this POS came out. If she had run off with a male, this game would be pretty much unknown and everyone would say it was about a stupid teenage girl letting her hormones ruin her life.

lol you sound like my grandpa. next are you gonna tell me that women shouldn't be allowed in the military?

too late anyways cislord, already reported you to the sensitivity police. hopefully some sensitivity training and cultural enrichment will straighten you out, though you'll probably end up getting castrated :^)

WHAT
I never said that!
please tell them it was a mistake!?

arent the devs making a space walking simulator and the MC was using sign language to communicate with the computer? it looked interesting until the MC started to talk

I'm vaguely interested, is the MC supposed to be deaf or something?

3–2. Hair and fingernail standards and grooming policies
Note: This paragraph is punitive with regard to Soldiers. Violation by Soldiers may result in adverse administrative
action and/or charges under the provisions of the UCMJ.
a. Hair.
(1) General. The requirement for hair grooming standards is necessary to maintain uniformity within a military
population. Many hairstyles are acceptable, as long as they are neat and conservative. It is the responsibility of leaders
at all levels to exercise good judgment when enforcing Army policy. All Soldiers will comply with hair, fingernail, and
grooming policies while in any military uniform, or in civilian clothes on duty.
(a) Leaders will judge the appropriateness of a particular hairstyle by the guidance in this chapter and by the ability
to wear all types of headgear (such as beret, patrol cap, or service cap/hat) and any protective equipment (such as
protective mask or combat helmet) properly. Hairstyles (including bulk and length of hair) that do not allow Soldiers to
wear any headgear properly, or that interfere with the proper wear of any protective equipment, are prohibited.
Headgear will fit snugly and comfortably, without bulging or distortion from the intended shape of the headgear and
without excessive gaps. Hairstyles that pose a health or safety hazard are not authorized.
(b) Extreme, eccentric, or faddish haircuts or hairstyles are not authorized. If Soldiers use dyes, tints, or bleaches,
they must choose a natural hair color. Colors that detract from a professional military appearance are prohibited.
Therefore, Soldiers must avoid using colors that result in an extreme appearance. Applied hair colors that are
prohibited include, but are not limited to, purple, blue, pink, green, orange, bright (fire-engine) red, and fluorescent or
neon colors. It is the responsibility of leaders to use good judgment in determining if applied colors are acceptable,
based upon the overall effect on a Soldier’s appearance.
4 AR 670–1 • 10 April 2015

So she was probably playing dress up.

i don't take orders from you, heteronormalfag scum! check ur fuckin privilege

keep oppressing me like that and you'll just make your sentence even longer

I typed n-o-r-m-i-e, dammit I can't even shitpost right

i dont think so.

Alright then, you know what???
I fucking hate faggots and I fucking hate niggers even more, especially the uppity ones like you!!
Women are mindless little brats who are only good for fucking!!!
I dont care anymore.
Have a down vote, kike.

But why he sign language then?
Is it just so she/he/it can be a speshul snowflake?

yep, that is why it killed it for me, the MC doesnt have any handicap at all. those faggots cant even make an interesting setting without fucking up the details.

is normalfag filtered?

found the trailer, i didnt remember she talked at the start, my memory is starting to suck

Figures, i'm actually a bit pissed because im half-deaf and learned sign language back in school for deaf or otherwise handicapped and what they use what i learned to fucking communicate better with others?

For some fucking "such cool wow" quirk for their likely rainbowhaired butchdyke/fag.

you should use that anger and get a free VR dev kit, why because of your handicap, make them feel guilt for their privileage of hearing make a educational game where you teach sign language and swim in shekels.

This is the worst kind of ironic shitposting

Stop appropriating hispanic culture.

Omg, I just realized. Cuterebeldykeuniformbitch was never in the army. It was all a cover story to make her sound amazing to her prey and provide an out to escape commitment.

Now that she's run away with awkwarddykerebelbitch, she won't be able to maintain the story, and she'll most likely kill and eat her poor, gullible lover to escape the commitment she fears.

That's not Dye user, that's her natural hair color. :^)

Great taste

the hair is photoshop for ffs

isn't she a dyke or something? qt or not, dykes are ugly and really violent

Remember poes law, guys.

delete this thread please

Never played it. Now check my dubs.

Why is this not allowed a thread but Overshit is?

She is a dyke who joined the army after high school but then decided it would be better to shrug off all the responsibility she signed up for in order to run away and smash clams with a person who will leave her in a few months anyway.

In typical SJW-land going AWOL from the Army is the right thing to do.