Hitman? more like Shitman

Is this game so shit as to not be worth the $6?

It's an above-average action/stealth game but a dogshit "hitman" game. I would definitely pay $6 for it if I was a buyfag.

The footage from the Chinatown level actually looks pretty good. I'm assuming the rest of the game isn't designed in the classic style though.

It's complete garbage, it feels like complete garbage and plays like complete garbage.

God, I hate this fucking game so much, all this linear bullshit is just not fun. And I played through all of it on hard too, fuck me.

When I first played through that level I thought it was okay, but there's only two other levels with that kind of freedom. 90% of the game is just a corridor.

Its one of the only good levels. The Hotel and the redneck town are the other good two.

absolution is ass and makes me mad, get hitman [CURRENT YEAR] edition if you feel like wasting 60 bucks

Why would they do this?
Even the casuals loved Blood Money.

You're a faggot, but yes, it's worth $6.

Play Blood Money instead. GOAT Hitman.

I've already played Codename 47 to Blood Money and know just about every method of killing every target.

I need more.

I need more.

Well Hitman 2016 is the closest you're gonna get.

Just make sure to download the mod that fixes the godawful detection meter they implemented. Then it would be worth $6.

I am waiting for them to release the full game, fuck this episodic overpriced shit. i hope this experience is failing, I realize this is SquareEnix being a pain in the ass so I don't hate on the devs, but goddammit, that piss me off

Pretty much this, it's Human Revolution reskinned as a hitman game, and with out-of-place cinematic segments. It doesn't fit Hitman at all, but it works as a game at least.

no, its a linear adventure game where if you go out of bounds you lose. The walls are NPCs site and sticking to the railroad adventure means youre "stealthing correctly".

Every level is like a simple maze that you just stealth/disguise through with little variation.

The latest Hitman is more like contracts/blood money IF you disable all the helper tips and instinct feature. Theres like at least 10 ways to do each map and its not simple maze.

The absolution and 2016 game heavily influenced Yandere Simulator.

The "campaign" is dogshit. This installment was done by the same team that did Kane & Lynch. They tried to turn Hitman into the same kind of game which obviously does not work.
However The User created maps/challenges are actually fun to play because it brings back what Hitman is all about: killing a target.

You know what is an easy way to tell if someone is objectively stupid? See if they support devs and publishers that use awful DRM.

Are you retarded? I said I am not buying the episodic release.

Also, nothing wrong with Denuvo so far, Doom runs like butter and gives no problem.

Denuvo is really a pain for poorfags/pirates and you sound like one of them.

Oh so it actually is a bait thread

I bought it. It has more freedom than I was expecting, rather enjoyable game but the checkpoint system is balls and the disguises were annoying at first, not nearly as frustrating as Hitman 2 though. Putting the incendiary paste into the hair restoration solution might be one of my favorite kills in the series tbh.

Nigga you is a shill or a brain dead idiot.

I was not even aware there was another hitman game