Anime-Expo 2016

This is vidya related, since we've got companies like Capcom, Bamco, Idea Factory International, and more going and showing off demos. Also last year Zero Time Dilemma was announced during the expo.

Anyone going this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamcoent.com/news/bnea-anime-expo?ref=hm-jt-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn son, will AnimeUSA have that much vidya?

No idea, but AX is a pretty big con for vidya. Part of it's probably the fact that E3 is at the same venue 2 weeks before it.

Fucking when bandai?
I want to see the tekken 7 tourney

I dont think that i would want an xbone even as a free prize.

>chan meet up is 8 miles away from the event

I don't care about the xbone but watching the event should be fun.

Never heard of it

Is it as autistic and cringey as it sounds?

bandainamcoent.com/news/bnea-anime-expo?ref=hm-jt-1

Playable demo for Xenoverse 2

It is the biggest anime convention outside of japan.

So yes.

Like that other user said, it's the biggest Anime convention outside of Japan. It's huge.

Anime conventions are too far away, feel bad man
Also they aren't as fun as they used to be

oh my fucking god

somebody call the meteor user, tell him to summon that shit again

Oh Jesus fuck

Let's just destroy this world to hasten Christ's descends.

I kinda want an official TOP NEP hat.

I don't know, man. I just don't like maymays being commercialized. It just feels wrong.

Well that's that, the franchise is officially cancer.

Memes go from funny to burn-it-all tier cringe as soon as they are touched by anything official.

Just get a fucking dakimakura or something. Make sure it's not some chink bootleg though unless no money, then it's understandable.

that fandom has always been cancer

I am, going with a group of friends.
I'm buying that TOP NEP hat damn it.

I've been to small town anime conventions before, I couldn't handle the autism

I bet if we nuked this convention it would get rid of about 50% of the internet's shitty comments

>friends told me 2 months ago that they'd all bunk with me at my parents apartments

Lucky bastard.

I can never take this jaded whining seriously, you fags used to love memes and now you're triggered by them.

Fuck off, that was a monumental day in history. It's going in the books, just you wait.

I dont like nepshit anymore.

Is it a girl from work at least?

So who here is cosplaying?

no

It's always during my birthday so I end up not going. Been going to Comic Con for about 16 years though. Capcom and Nintendo usually have pretty cool booths there.

I'm going since I'm going to be in town for wedding. But only on Sunday, since Saturday is wedding, and monday I need to drive back home.

I'm going to the Fakku party

I love anime…

I want that hat

Well now it's official is the point.

AND MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck

YOU DID THIS Holla Forums
YOU'RE THE REASON THIS SHIT EXISTS

AND GAYMEN

Fucking damn it. I knew our shit would be taken since halfchan uses some of it. Nothing is sacred anymore.

What you just typed is so retarded i felt sick in my stomach from the sheer cringe.
Do you know anything about anime/weeb games fandom culture?
Do you know anything on where the Hyperdimension Neptunia fandom itself started?
Hell, you seriously think "top nep" is from 8ch?
Do i have to slap your fucking bitch face until you actually learn the proper history of any this shit?

Last time I went to a chan con party there was a trap from 8/pol/ telling people to grap "her" crotch.

jesus christ. tell me more

I'm going
If the booths are any good I'll post about it, really hoping to see how Xenoverse 2 feels. The lines for demos are nothing compared to comic con so it should be easy enough to play a few times.
Also hoping to see AnimeWeebLord420 or others who dress up ironically.

If you see a guy dressed as Clownpiece on the 4th say hello

I'm gonna be going as Jacket from Hotline Miami

I'd just point and laugh, while calling you a cuck

Is it a place to talk about RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE?

It's odd how some here treat memes. You'll gladly use them and then get upset when your constant use of them makes them mainstream. Everything to separate yourselves from the people that scorn you I guess.

Literally came in this thread just to post the same thing.
The cancer has infected them.

But Neptunia was always shit.

user, it gets tarnished when the normalfags get to them. They also have no idea what moderation is, pairs to the fact that a million of them want to use the joke themselves which turns into us hearing it a million fucking times.

Not like this kind of shit.

So fucking glad I managed a press pass, in and out in 10 minutes where it would've taken me hours.

A meme is by definition an inside joke faggot.

It's only gonna be worse tomorrow, isn't it.

after day 0 everything is smooth sailing from there on out

I mean the line to pick up passes, I had work today.

I'm gonna be in line for 3 hours now…

The line looks long but it will take around 30 minutes to get your badge maybe even less now because there might not be many people there at the moment

Jesus fucking Christ.

more stories pls I've met a couple 8ch anons before and they were bretty cool

get?

chan con? there exists such a thing?

Is there going to be a meet up?

I want the degenerates to leave.

Why did you go?
I mean, I like you faggots, but not enough to go meet up with a bunch of random people who just happen to use the same Roman literature discussion chatroom as me.

Today's the day!