I guess she saw too much. I was initially just going to post this to gloat and be glad her involvement was ending...

I guess she saw too much. I was initially just going to post this to gloat and be glad her involvement was ending, but that last line is troubling.

someone post the webm

She's not American, Shlomo. If we were to localize the destruction she's describing she'd be saying Europe was ending. Probably starting with Germany.

Don't celebrate too soon. You know she'll be back thirty years from now when her 15 minutes of fame are up.

She had better hope that they want her around for another fifty movies. I genuinely can't imagine her being as big as she is now (and by that, not even a household name) without these ones. If she's not doing Star Wars, she had better hope that we meme an Alien reboot so that the poster becomes reality.

From all accounts she's a mediocre actress: there are plenty of those. She's cute but in Hollywood she's nothing notable. She's white which will work increasingly against her except for being the love interest for blacks or at best being a bitchy "mean girl" type character.

Are you using one of those text to speech programs to post this you blind motherfucker?

her face just makes me want her dead.

I bet they gave her mouth quite the workout. The cocks she must've fitted down her throat. What a woman.

I wonder is she really wants to quit or if the studio realized shes not a good leading actress.

Imagine all the cocks that she let fuck her mouth just to convince the writers to pair up the nigger with someone else. Now imagine how much dick she will have to have forced down her gullet to convince the kikes at the top to not use the loophole in her contract that basically allows them to force her to play Rey for all eternity, even after she's dead.

It's just her being a liberal.

No I'm not, and unlike you I'm not using the shittiest pics of someone to make them appear worse than they are. What a hacky attempt on your part.

true /new/sman were hip to it a long time ago. accelerationism and lolberg used to be accepted opinions on Holla Forums, newfriend

those weird wrinkles aren't shooped lad. she prolly smokes

She has no tits or ass, a giant horsemaw and quite seriously has a disease that prevented her from completing puberty.

But what the hell was in those movies that she refused millions?
Mandatory sex change? reversal tbh
Striptease?
Explicit gang bang after the First Order is destroyed?

Perfect for pedowood.

Another annoying, over vocal and aggressive female to flail around in a film; constantly reminding everyone how a female can do x and doesn't need a man…

you can take unflattering photos of literally anyone. Daisy is incredibly beautiful, especially given the actresses we've had in the Star Wars franchise up to this point. Absolutely stunning on screen.

Teenage boys have bigger asses.

she just wants more money and nobody cares about her character or her acting

The Star Wars curse will begin once she jumps off the SW gravy train. If she somehow managed to get more roles it'll be strictly in the realm of nerdshit.

Meanwhile, Disney made a digital likeness of Carrie Fisher and had somebody impersonate her voice, despite her death. It's fucking Disney. Whether she likes it or not, Rey's character will be returning. Carrie Fisher was lucky she died. Disney would have blackmailed her to be in future movies like they did with Harrison Ford. Daisy Ridley and her likeness will be in Star Wars movies, video games, television shows, radio dramas, and books indefinitely, or at least until the money drys up.