Deus Ex

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Deus Ex
every playstyle receives exactly the same XP as long as that style isn't "skip every hidden area"
Human Revolution
get punished for using passwords, shooting people, ignoring people, tasing people, really anything but ghost punch is painfully gimped
then introduce bosses that make you do the opposite to proceed I'm aware that the bosses were outsourced but holy shit did you even tell those guys what sort of game you were making
They were handed one of the best XP systems out there and fucked it all up.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

That really annoyed me. Half the time, I'd want to hack things even though I had the password just so I could get some extra XP or a worm.
And you get more XP knocking guys out compared to killing them, so I always did that instead.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

No, play the enhanced version. Literally better in every way.

Jason James
Jason James

Enhanced has stealth ways of tackling bosses.

Original has less bugs and looks amazing. Piss filter is the greatest thing since ever. I never upgraded.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

What ending did you guys choose?

I don`t even remember, that`s how forgettable it was. The only memorable moment that game had was killing my pilot and them presenting her dead body in a dirty, ill lit room later in the history

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Never play Invisible War.

UNIVERSAL AMMO
N
I
V
E
R
S
A
L

A
M
M
O

Landon Long
Landon Long

/cyber/ is so dead that you could probably find it on there if you went and looked

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Ehh, it's amusingly shitty. Worth a look at, for free.

Jace Long
Jace Long

It's not terrible if you play it first, and have no idea what a good Deus Ex game is supposed to look like.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Blowing up the ship is the only option.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Was the DX reloaded or whatever that mod was any good?

These never get old, I can't find the webm I saved though, sorry.

some of the story is still good.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Ran like shit, never really played it.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Only really ran around on the starting dock but got the impression the makers thought clutter=better

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

story is still good
so it's shit?

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

That would be rad, actually. I would love to play as Paul.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit