OPERATION MASTERKEY

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

You want to know how you can protest the alt-right? I'll tell you how. You can remove the right alt key on your keyboard and upload a picture of it to facebook to let everyone know that YOU stand up to fascism.

But why stop there? You have to let the world know that fascism can't be allowed to thrive. Demonstrate this everywhere. In your office, go around and remove any right alt key you find, take a picture, upload it to facebook. In your local library, do the same. Let everyone know that anyone can be a hero to the oppressed and a thorn in the side of the oppressors.

Basically we get a bunch of virtue-signaliing retarded nu-males to destroy company and government property and get fired just so they can get likes on facebook.

Anybody else willing to encourage others to #FightTheFash?

… No
That won't happen

and you're only going to give them more shit they'll feel stupidly proud about.

Actually just did this because I fucking hate alt-kikes so much. Thanks.
Why are you faggots still raiding us?

This would have been a great idea if it wasn't for KEYBOARD KEYS BEING FULLY REMOVABLE YOU FUCK
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO PUT IT BACK WHERE IT WAS IS GIVE IT A SMACK, A THING YOUR PARENTS CLEARLY DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO YOU

there's literally nothing wrong with r/the_donald

reported

fucking this

faggot.

Clinton staffers removed the keys for Bush off the keyboards in the White House when they left.

>>>/cuckchan/

Thats retarded.

what the hell is this faggotry

nice

muh sterky

Why go out and do something when you can post anime traps on a chinese imageboard owned by a fat masonic kike and moderated by a pozzed shill?

I'm sure everyone was hopping mad until they decided to spend 2.50$ on a pile of letter keys and replaced them within minutes

So get a tattoo on your face of a star of david, or a homosexual triangle, or a communist hammer-and sickle, or an LGBTQ+ flag to say you would survive the death camps on the right side of history.

And demonstrate this everywhere by uploading your pics to facebook to let everyone know that anyone can be a hero to the oppressed and a thorn in the side of the oppressors.

I honestly dunno if they're progressive enough to do that, but there's still hope

SYS32 IS FASCIST!

Where do you think you are?

That makes no sense, why would anyone get fired for removing the shell of a single key on their keyboard? It can just be attached again

where is it?
saging a bumplock liek a boss

Listen here cunt its time to fuck off back to wherever you came from, this is the wrong place

FUCK OFF THANKS