Where were you when MRAs killed Mighty Blunder Nine?

Where were you when MRAs killed Mighty Blunder Nine?

archive.is/A6ZVg#selection-4351.0-4355.124

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GmRqZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do we need a new thread for one forum post by a random faggot?

Anyone has that chart comparing Mighty's budget to other indie game budgets?

What do MRAs hace to do with anything.

I bet it was Gamergate that did this!

false flag thread
get yer dubs here! dubs for sale!

Wasn't there also some accusation that most of MNo.9's budget went to a tv show he was working on?

It is just another of the many boogeymen that the left constantly bring up.

Those goddamn Goofy Goobers

Not too bad

MRA, GamerGate, Piracy. The scapegoats change, but the fact that some boogeyman is behind everything bad at every era of gaming remains.

At the end of the day, I suppose it is only human to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

At this point I have to wonder if most of MN9's budget went into Recore.

I don't know user
knowing inafundme Recore will end up being a shitty 3 hour game with a ton of bugs

Don't forget to fund the next Kickstarter.

Funding new projects is now the job of the consumer. Stop being entitled and give them all your money.

But remember if MRA, GamerGate, Piracy is code for Jew then they are correct.

Every. Fucking. Time. With these retards.

The bug part I can believe it. Makes me wonder why MS thought it'd be smart to partner up with him, you'd think that they'd see reception to him and his game isn't going great right now.

I know that guy, I got banned from Destructoid for calling him out when he wrote some shitty blog using the customer entitlement boogeyman.

Take revenge on your bitter rival, man of olden age.

Why?
Men's rights aren't threatened at all.
What's the deal with these pussies?
The main concern is getting women back into kitchens and making good homes.

fuck off, darren
i'm sure you have some parade to go to

ZE JEWS

Life's a lot more complicated than a bumper sticker quote, /r9k/

Hah, he has not seen the bigger picture. Its actually donald trump

Who cares? Clang clang.

Until they give robots equal rights and you're arrested for being a pedo.

I don't care that much about this game, but if I remember correctly, some of the staff were very much SJW right? And it led to backers being pushed out by said SJWs when someone called them out on their shit.

Do I have part of that right?

At least a robot can be programmed to repeat fake sweet-talk consistently and without back sass or demand for return, and why would I want a kid in this world; on my end, it's a huge burden both financially and on my freedom of movement, on the hypothetical kid's end, is the state of the world at present and in the likely future one that any of you could in good conscience wish for the next generation to endure?

Do you speak to women?
Did you have a mother or grandmother?
Women are just people, they're more emotional and slightly crazy, but its not hard to find one without princess syndrome.

Close enough; A single SJW Tumblrina pretended to be a MegaMan fan and flirted with an English project manager, and that was enough to get her a position as a PR agent or similar. She was a forum admin for the project and an unofficial "idea guy", but quickly put her politics and true ignorance of gaming on display. People got pussed, and got banned for it, but apparently their is a single person with a measure of rationality tied to this turd, because Dina (the SJW in question) got thrown out on her ass shortly and people were offered either reinstatement a or. refunds and apologies following the fiasco. The damage was done though, and it was Dina and this event that first made members of the general public start looking at MN9 with leery eyes.

we all know its really the SpaceLizards from Nibiru

Women come in lots of flavours man, don't be so close minded.

lol, that's not true at all. women are the worst in people

Don't you think it's at least a little ironic to say that women are selfish and can't feel love, and then go on to tout how robots only programmed to love you are great?
Brave New World was called dystopia for a reason, you dinguses.

Yeah, I still have the scar across my face from when she threw a broken bottle at me the last time I saw her, thanks.

In a home since before I was born because of extreme personality disorders.

And I love, just love, how you haven't addressed the legitimate financial and social issues with having and raising children in this day and age I brought up as well.

WE DID IT BROS

WE OPRESSED THOSE POOR WOMYN TO TEARS

WE OPRESSED THEM SO HARD THAT NOT EVEN WITH 4 MILLION DOLLARS AND SEVERAL PRO FEMINIST PROGRAMMERS THEY WERE ABLE OF MAKING A GOOD GAME

Way to go fam

It was…my privilege

People had to request chargebacks and there was never an apology.

This though is false-flagging

NO! THOSE POOR WOMYN. ALL THOSE YEARS LEARNING HOW TO PROGRAM THROUGH SCRATCH! WASTED!

double's and trips wasted on a fagtow

anyone has the "patriarchy membership card" picture?

I can't imagine carrying a baby for nine whole months,dealing with sickness, pain, and childbirth, and then it grows up to be a NEET who posts on /r9k/

Broski, she was around for a LOOOOOOONG time before getting kicked, like years, and she kicked and screamed constant during that time.

And how much are you talking out of your ass? there has been no official "Reinvestment" shit, the people who got their money back did so via Backcharging, and the deadline for -that- was the December the same year the Kickstarter finished (Same month Dinah was "revealed"), meaning only the people who overreacted immediately got their money back.

Comcept did EVERYTHING wrong.

They're all different.
One of the best people I've ever known was a woman, I've never met a man that was as kind or as devoutly religious as her.

That's anecdotal evidence, something I have of my own that I used in the last paragraph. Your experience isn't all their is to life. Raising children has always been difficult, the difficulty may have increased, but that's no reason to not man the fuck up, if you're not a hedonist like most of this board that is.

Nice digits, try a fundamentalist church Dougal, the women there are far better than your Catholic harlots.

Show me ten women who aren't unapologetic cunts.

Notice how I, personally, am not the one that is calling for the opposite gender's neutering or subjugation, nor am I aiming to shack up with a person I secretly despise anyway just to financially exploit or emotionally manipulate them. Do you want me to say that men are just as bad as women and vice versa? Because I will readily admit and agree to that. If everyone hates everyone else, let's all just stop bumping elbows and leave each other alone. At least then this shit circus can end with some dignity and the world the rats inherit will still be mostly intact.

Tell me about Redchanit! Why do they wear the mask?!

SHITLORD GOOFY GLITTERERS WENT BACK IN TIME AND RUINED KNOCKOFF MEGA MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop typing like you're on debate.org and make your point, you dingus.

I wish I was never born.

Also

No user, at some point, one generation has to have the self-awareness to make the downward-spiral stop with them.

JUST YOU WAIT WOMYN, ONCE THE MANOSPHERE SPACE STATION IS READY, WE WILL HARNESS THE POWER OF THE ENTIRE SUN TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL MUCH FURTHER INTO THE PAST AND KILL SUSAN B. ANTHONY, FEMINISM WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND WOMYN OF THE PRESENT DAY ALL WILL BE MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN AT THE WHIM OF THEIR HUSBANDS, THERE WILL BE NO AGE OF CONSENT, WOMEN WORKING, OR WOMEN VOTE.

I never said I wasn't using fallacious reasoning, I was just pointing out that different people experience different things in life. If sheboons in Africa can raise a child in extreme poverty you can raise one in the current economic climate.

It wasn't gamergate this time? Or trump supporters?

All gatergoobers and drumpf supporters are MRAs

Meanwhile, a game featuring a girl as the main character developed by another famous japanese developer on the same situation don't get as nearly as much backlash from the "MRA".

I made my point you illiterate kike but let me restate it in small words for your worthless eyes and brain:
>So if neither side will act on their own violent rhetoric, the next best thing is for everyone to develop the presence of mind to swear off contact with their hated gender, and stop dragging out the sex/relationships arms race

I'm actually not seeing how that's ironic.

And I would want to, or even feel and obligation towards that, why?

what game

"MRA" and "MGTOW" are lame. I want the 1920's name for it to make a comeback: "Woman-Hater". Imagine the flood of feminist tears…

Come to think of it, Japs use female protags pretty often. Why would Marxists ignore facts and evidence?

What would that change, that's what literally everyone writes them off as anyway.

aside from the pedo shit that sounds like a good plan tbh. may kek be praised

Bloodstained.

Because they're a fucking cult.

TOO VICTORY. SOUND OUR ANTHEM AND LET ALL WOMEN WHO HEAR IT QUIVER IN FEAR AND OPPRESSION

age of consent was a feminist invention, if there were no feminists, your mind wouldn't be poisoned to think pedophilia is bad, it would all null itself out on the paradox of time

That's called a mysoginist, something the feminists call everyone.

I'm actually surprised he didn't directly blame GG for the game falling flat. Is GG no longer the boogeyman?

lol

EVERY TIME

That has to be fake; even the most short-sighted, disconnected millionaire globalist must have the since of preservation to realize they can't get away with saying that shit so bluntly. No one can be that out-of-touch, no matter how tall the ivory tower. Post a link, I want to remember this when the class-war finally breaks out

I know, fam, I know. I'm surprised more people never read Atlas Shrugged back when it was the hot shit for Republicans and libertarians to yell about. If they did, they'd immediately recognize the Marxist infestation in our culture because the exact same fucking thing happened in the book.

This is why everyone mocks /r9k/ and never take MGTOW seriously. Your views are as flimsy as a piece of wax paper and you can’t really stand behind them.
There’s no thought or effort put into them. You simply say things to make people angry, and then clam the fuck up like you do in real life when asked to elaborate because you and the rest of the gaggle of social retards at /r9k/ know nothing of the position other than it being the opposite of feminists/SJWs/leftists.

I never stepped foot in /r9k/, what are you even babbling about you senile fool

Those posts have nothing to do with anything you just said.

archive.is/GmRqZ

archive.is/GmRqZ

spic posting from his phone detected

You have to go back

That was a typo.

You'd have to get a woman first, mate

Literally who is this random commenter and why do I care what one lone idiot says? Do they work for 8-4 or something?

c is right next to v you dipshit Holla Forumstard

my god kill yourself my man

It's

I hate everyone equally. Vagina, penis, cloaca. Who cares?

I'll never understand why MRAs are the eternal boogeyman to these people. They're too cucked and deep into MUH PR nonsense to ever be effective at anything, no matter their numbers. Is it just because they're such an obvious whipping boy?

I see nothing wrong with this. It's those stupid fucking cunts running their mouths that ruined shit. Maybe they should just be raped until they know their place. MN9 would have been great if those stupid bitches knew their place.

/r9k/ is basically Holla Forums

All the stupidity, the lack of self awareness, lack of responsibility. The only difference is where Holla Forums blames all their problems on jews, /r9k/ blames them on women.

They are basically SJWs at this point.

They gotta blame somebody for their failures who else but the MRA Bandwagon

Well if the article here in isnt done by a jew, Holla Forums is what you say. Something like SJW that always fight against a boogeyman.
Pro tip: you are full of shit.

Nice D&C, Chaim.

SJW logic: When in doubt, blame the patriarchy for your own mistakes.

What is the point of this thread? He has nothing to do with the game and is just some random forum poster making unsubstantiated claims.

If niggers properly raised their kids Africa wouldn't be as much of a shithole as it is. The goal shouldn't be shitting out a kid, then being so financially burdened you have to world most of the time, allowing society and the school system raise them, while constantly under threat knowing the woman you live with can take half your shit and get the kid while you pay alimony. Society needs fixing, and trump is the first step.