What does Holla Forums think about the rumours of Bloodborne 2?

What does Holla Forums think about the rumours of Bloodborne 2?

I'm torn. Kadokawa at E3 said fromsoft has one 'dark fantasy action combat with rpg elements' in the works that isnt dark souls and its being made alongside a new ip which isn't said genre and armoured cores new game. So its probably legit since the thing shifted PS4's like a motherfucker.

But on the other hand lovecraft+steam power could easily turn into typical steampunk nonesense and to be honest the story was kind of wrapped up nicely and i dont ned a DS2 style "but… perhaps" excuse to say 'it all happened again!'

What do you think? if the rumours going around on some gaming sites is true and BB2 is not only happening but a direct sequel is that exciting to anyone after what they did with DS3?

I'm wary to say the least.

sweet downvote meme queen.

I think to myself, where the fuck is the source?

Fuck, another one?

They already said no more souls or bloodborne.

But they did say they're doing a new IP that plays like them.

Fake and gay

So, they lied? :^)

Miyazaki already went back on it and said 'im done but if another team wants to work on one i would be open to it'.

I heard the rumors about their new games, but they didn't really say anything about bloodborne 2.
I'm hoping that the dark fantasy game is something either more in the vein of king's field or if they're going to do a souls-esque game, a faster bloodborne, which the verbiage does kind of imply, but that could just be due to shoddy translation

They also haven't outright confirmed armored core, they just said that it's a revival of an old franchise and From has a ton of old, unused franchises.
The Armored Core bit just came from Miyazaki saying that he wanted to work on a new armored core. It probably is an armored core game in all honesty

They made 20 fucking armored cores. From has no problem beating a dead horse.

Is it coming out for PC?

Armored Core and New IP, almost certainly. If they're really making bob borne or Demon's Souls 2 then PS4 ONRY
I kind of want them to do DeS2 if only to increase the chances of DeS getting a remaster.
I just want to play the game with a big playerbase again

it's not bait

There is nothing on any news or rumor site about it, just OP's fan theory.

All FromSoft have confirmed are one new sci-fi game and one new dark fantasy game, and that one of them might be part of an existing IP and one will be a new IP. Assuming it's going to be a Bloodborne prequel is moronic.

Genuinely wish they would chill for a minute with these games. I've been there from the start and beat every game more than once besides DS2.

Go back to Otogi. Make another Metal Wolf Chaos. Make a mech game. They need to put this series on the shelf for a bit, it's getting boring. I didn't realize how stale it was getting to me until my 2nd run of DS3.

Tell that to Armored Core
They're gonna crank out like 20 Souls games

I know, I'm just responding to that image

If OP is making up a story about a new game knowing that there are no sources to support it in order to stir up fervent replies about a potential sequel to one of the biggest shitposting magnets in the history of the board, it is absolutely bait.

Just because retards on Holla Forums get triggered about BB, it's not the game's fault.

As for the thread topic:

While souls games need a break, it would be interesting to have ONE BB sequel.
The reason why i say this is that Miya was starting to explore a new aspect in the BB DLC, and that is the complete body transformation of the main character when using a specific rune.
It was only two runes, and those two runes would only change the moveset of two weapons, but i think it's safe to say that a BB sequel that focused entirely on body transformation and moveset changes of ALL weapons depending on your form, would be a very interesting experience.
Focusing on this feature, the team wouldn't have to add a huge amount of weapons either, they could once again focus on a handful of weapons that were varied and had different movesets, and on top of that have those movesets change depending on what form you're in.

They didn't even release the two DLCs they promised.

Because they were both fused into one.
You can clearly see how the DLC is two "parts" that have been melded into one big expansion.