I'm voting for Trump because he will bring about accelerationism"

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/devastating-wikileaks-document-drop-hillary-clinton-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHHAAHAH DRUMPF BTFO ONCE AGAIN, DRUMPFKINS WILL REALIZE THEY WILL LOOOSE!

I'm voting for Trump based solely on the fact Correct the Record exists.

Pepe has to be the greatest meme ever created, so much versatility.

Not too bad, don't forget about the MSM being shit.

You both aren't very bright, are you?

Lol, yes let's vote for this person instead guuisse :🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀)
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/devastating-wikileaks-document-drop-hillary-clinton-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

nice slide thread

Voting Jill is pretty much like not voting at all, just vote Trump and prepare for violent revolution

Thats a nice pipe dream but you will soon learn if he gets elected that we're all going to be living in a Holla Forums tier cesspool where people will have to suck corporations asses even more.

Trump changes his opinions on everything.

If you really hate both candidates that much just don't vote period. Trump has no leftist ideals except maybe his views on trade.

I think that the reason a population on this board supports trump is simply because they refuse to acknowledge anyone who doesn't agree exactly with 100% leftist ideals so they do everything to spite everyone else by forming nonsensical edgy beliefs such as voting for Trump.

This is a meme board not an intellectual board.

I would vote for Trump if I were American because I don't want a war with Russia.
As for accelerationism, Hillary is the candidate you're looking for.

So both candidates are the same on this issue lel
You really think people here seriously support him? Don't be silly.

Gondola is better, tho

I think you mean

Look up palmer luckey.

voting at all is like not voting at all.

at least voting Jill will show the Dems they need to keep sliding left if they want to keep voters.