Are all the bosses this infuriating?! I'm about ready to say screw it and walk away from this damn game

Are all the bosses this infuriating?! I'm about ready to say screw it and walk away from this damn game.

Which megaman

The shit one.

out of all the series and spin offs theres about 4-7 good megaman games

the rest are shit

Nice opinion.

Dude don't do this to yourself. Just play Mega Man. There are 6 unambiguously good ones on the NES, and also Krion Conquest.

He's kind of got a point

Have you ever played a MM game before pal? Long dash over his charge move.

I've been playing megaman since I was a kid back in the 80's. None of the masters were ever this aggravating.

Bull-fucking shit. Doc robot was aggravating, Infinity Mijinion was aggravating, Split Mushroom was aggravating, one of the MM3 bosses really got on my nerves although I can't remember who.

What's so aggravating about this guy?

I only ask that you don't bully me for pouring enough money in the kickstarter to get a strategy guide.

Or you could, you know, pick a different stage and fight a different boss for now. Just because it's in a straight line doesn't mean you should be playing it like so. It's still a megaman clone in a sense. This time, they even give you hints after you beat your first boss as advice so you know for sure that the current power you got is the weakness to that next boss in that stage.

This. Only Classic MegaMan 1-9 is truly good. And maybe ZX.

thats your problem

True/False

The Mega Man Zero games would have been easily one of the best 2D games ever if the camera was zoomed out a bit.

That wouldn't have been possible considering that the GBA had a smaller resolution than even the SNES.

I know. I think it's a pretty common sentiment that the Zero games are pretty A+ and are only limited by the GBA.

hang yourself anytime

I'm amazed no one in all of the development time ever looked at that written out and realized it looks really fucking stupid

Masterpiss.

I don't have anything against X2 besides being 2easy

I'm amazed no one in all of the development team ever looked back at Cryosphere and realized a boss having a shitty voice line that's repeated way too much isn't a good idea

But then again they've done it once before 13 years ago and learned nothing so who knows what the fuck these hacks were thinking

I want fucking retards who can't deal with shit this easy and obvious to go.
I'm actually fucking pissed people like OP can't into visual and audio ques.

Rhino's theme was great what the fuck are you on

Gravity Beetle's theme was great. Rhino's theme is a godawful grating loop that doesn't pump you up or really fit the setting.

You pirated, right?

No, they aren't A+ because they're unplayable. Too zoomed in. A good dev team would design around the system limitations.
Holla Forums sucks now.

I unironically enjoyed 8. I felt like it was moving in a different direction that could have really gone somewhere with a bit more trial and error, like Mega Man & Bass.

Oh shit, forgot to mention Megaman & Bass. Play Megaman & Bass on SNES (NOT GBA), The best game in the series IMO and definitely one of, if not THE, hardest. How could I forget this one?

Faggot can't into the most easy boss in the game, he's to incompetent to have pirated it.

They're not up to the others maybe but they're still good, certainly miles better then this Mambo nubmber 5.6.

Wrong you nigga
I got a screen of the game and there are 3 and a half Zero's of height which is the average height for a platformer, you lying sack of shit.
Because it has little casual fucks like you who blame the game over their own skill

I love that game, being able to become his boss form from 8, using a Machine gun buster and having 50% Megaman X controls made it feel pretty fun, never tried it as megaman which I hear makes it much harder.

Megaman Zero would be trash even without the zoomed in screen, I'm just saying that the screen issue is an extra layer of shit making it unplayable. And yeah, 1, 7, and 8 are better than most games, but when so many good games exist you don't have to put up with slight mediocrity. Although if you liked Game Grumps when it was just Arin and Jon, their MM7 playthrough is pretty good.

Are you going to give a reason that isn't one you're not wrong about then, any time.

I learned GG was a thing when Youtube's completely off-the-rails 'recommended' tab gave me that. It was a MM7 video and they spent most of it saying "I JUST FARTED" "HAHAHAHAHA TOTAL FART".

So I'd like to be sure I watched the same thing you have.

I could never find an ideal route through that stage that resulted in a perfect 100% score on hard.

The miniboss takes way too much time

not all of them
but enough to be too much of a hassle.
Use Avi's weapon on him, makes him at least bearable.

Bass was better at stages, Mega Man was better at bosses. Bass vs Dynamo Man is bullshit.

Also, everyone in this thread is forgetting the BN series.

You talked about V sucking now but endorsed this fucking casual ass DSP tier Cancer.

I really liked how the Battle Network and the later star force did their battle systems.

is AVI hard to beat with just the arm cannon? You'd think they'd atleast give beck a charge shot or have the arm cannon do more damage to Pyro than it dose since he's supposed to be first.

I don't even know what this sentence is saying. Speak English you fucking dipshit.

I watched Game Grumps back when it was Jon and Arin.

They aren't funny 100% of the time. When they are funny, they are pretty damn funny though. Watch their Goof Troop playthrough, it's their best one by far. If you don't like the Goof Troop playthrough then you won't like any of their playthroughs.

A dumb nigger is you. Sure, it's the simplest entry in the series but is damn fine.
Also
Kekek

You're wrong about the zoomed in screen as the only reason to it being "Unplayable" and you go on to say it's just an extra but still you're not giving any other reason as to it being "unplayable", feel free to offer another reason it's "unplayable" any time.

Cancer is cancer.

Zero 3 is the weakest of the series, how easy Omega is makes the "in your real body" thing an anticlimax, Zero 4 is the absolute apex of the series

X1 = X2 > X4 = X6 > everything else, designing stages around Zero as well instead of just X was a cancer the series never recovered from and X5 was fucking horrid despite so many people suckling its asshole

8 and 10 are the weakest of the Classic games, everything else is great

I give up. Tried Avi's stage and couldn't even make it too him. I'm too damn old and have zero patience for this shit anymore

So how was the ZX series again? Better or worse than the Zero series whom half of you have completely wrong opinions on

Wow user how old are you?

Not in a "wow you must be 12 years old to find this hard" way but "you must be 80 years old to not be able to have the reflexes to finish this"

Megaman 1 is the best megaman

It's better than megaman 2 by far.

Ofcourse megaman 2 is much better than megaman 3

Megaman 4 is uttershit, I quit at that point playing megaman games.

It is impossible to dodge fireman's attacks in any shape way or form.

It's literally a boss that spams his shit over and over again, the only way to beat him is to abuse his weakness and dumbrush him by timing your own attacks to perfect hit him

Fireman as in the MM classic boss or Fireman as in Pyrogen, the boss of this game?

Here's a tip, you can dash a near infinite amount of times in the air. Abuse that to get over his charge, but if he raises up his arms he'll do an attack once he gets to you instead of just charging. Bait that attack and dash away from it.

You fucking casual

In the case you're being retarded.

MM just just just forward and back between his attacks and buster while you do so till you win it's pretty simple, just because you can't doesn't make dodging it impossible.

Pyrogen in MAMBO number 5.6
He has a visual and Audio cue to go with each of his attacks that's more easy to spot then your mother sucking cock.

Its not about reflexes. Like I said I just don't have the time nor patience for trail and error BS anymore. I enjoy a challenge but not this kind. I'm 35