What are some games that let me stop time

What are some games that let me stop time.
Been playing Timeshift and feel like playing some other games with cool time manipulation mechanics.

Dishonored
Singularity

There was Blinx the time sweeper, I haven't played it since I was a kid, so I don't remember if it is good or not.

Max Payne and the Fear series are great games with time manipulation. I think Cryostasis also has time manipulation gameplay, but if i recall right, you cannot stop time.

How's Cryostasis? I've never heard people talk about it other than requiring a quantum computer to run it

Fucking Daud, I swear

Chronos Gate. It's an eroge

The animations might be shit but there's barely any timestop rape futa out there so yeah.

>final boss can cancel it and wreck you if you don't save timestops
>After losing to her she timestop-rapes you like you've been doing to all the enemies

DMC3 had a time stop style, didn't it?

oh nevermind I'm retarded

Utterly godtier in everything but performance. It's the only game to really capture the feeling of freezing to death and the visual effect of ice slowly melting off the walls as you heat up sections of the ship is breathtaking and ridiculously comfy.
I pirated it ages ago but foolishly deleted my copy once I finished the game, now that I have a better machine I'll probably order a physical copy off Ebay or something.

Muh niggers, Cryostatis is fucking amazing. I remember that it's one of the few games that actually use PhysX. Too bad optimisation is shit - same performance on my near-top PC and old laptop.

Is there any game where you can actually manipulate time beyond shitty slowdowns and pause button? I mean full-on time reversal, looping and even speeding it up

Prince of Persia?

braid

That counts I suppose

Good games*

Timeshift has a reverse time.

Emulators with a rewind function?

Singularity was a fucking comfy surprise

Is the steam version functional? This is heinous. I've had less problems running Diablo 2.

Steam version works

Thanks,

you can manipulate time in PoP: Sands of Time trilogy.

Yeah, Blinx has that, but it's a puzzle game rather than an action game I guess

I should go back and play those again

Picrelated had some fucking cool time travel mechanics. It's just a shame the game was otherwise a little bland.

You could play Quantum Break. Its not as great as timeshift for manipulating time, but being able to stack up bullets and rip through enemies is great.

Timeshift, that's funny. I always laugh when people speak positively of that because the game failed big time…and one of the devs got really pissed at a negative thread I made about it back during its launch and went ape shit on me. Everyone was cracking up because he was so fucking upset about a random internet idiot (me) shitting on his baby.

I know timeshift is a shitty game. But it was one of the first time manipulation games i played. Freezing people, dodging bullets. These and more shit made me ignore the shitty everything else and see it in good light.

Also, good job for pissing him off, people should learn not to take people seriously online.

What's wrong with it?

It has performance issues? I remember when I played it about 5 years ago I was 60+ FPS at all times. Nor do I think I beat the game, all I remember was it being a boring as dry cereal FPS game.

That on top of bad Russian accents if I remember correctly. Should I give it another go now that its been so long?

Super Time Force Ultra

Smod

Zephyr was cool tho. Literally just DIO. He even says "Toki wo tomare" and throws knives on top of stopping time.

It's a shame that it's a little short.
This point and click was engaging as fuck. Even the english VA was great.

He does say Za waruda, I never noticed that before

It was a great freezing to death on a nuclear icebreaker simulator with good symbolism if you were paying any attention to the plot, environments, and enemy designs.
Also, Russian with subs > English dub

I don't know maybe I have just forgotten all the good for some reason. Probably gonna give it a spin next time I have the chance.

I was starting to think I was the only person alive who remembers this game. I loved that shit.

GOAT game. If you like ice you will masturbate to that game.

This game should be fun, but it's such a clunky clusterfuck to actually play.

Unfortunately you only get to use it in the demo and in very specific scripted sequences during the retail game. Timeshift is an unfortunatey example of where the demo was great but the finished product is lackluster as fuck.

The demo was great. It let you use your time powers in creative ways to fuck with the enemies and the environment. Then the devs realized they designed a linear corridor shooter with scripted setpieces and being able to rewind softlocked the game fucking constantly, so they just disable that power for 95% of the game. You get slow and stop for most of it. That's it.

Was there a guide for this? I couldn't figure out a lot of the controls or how to do some actions but it seems pretty fun.

Go fuck yourself OP.

Also the fact that Nazi pricks enjoy this game automatically makes it tainted and not worth replaying.

Options menu shows what keys bind to which console button. IIRC z is advance dialogue/prompts/pick up items, x is roll, c is change item (hold to use), v is time stop, d is defend, f is attack, r is rape. Use e before to change the animation. Jump is arrow up and you can double jump.

Are you ok?

Holy shitballs, at least save your dubs and trips for good posts….