Naming Hipsters & SJW games

This is where I want to die
Holy shit! How is this not being made fun off like Gone Home or depression quest? It's almost like a parody of progressive art games.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Where_I_Want_To_Die

Other urls found in this thread:

vampiresdawn.eu/uber-vampires-dawn-the-crimson-realm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gone Homo and depression quest were made fun of because of how popular they were despite how shitty
This is just trash and should be ignored

How badly does a progressive have to suck for game journalists to ignore? Little Surprised this hasn't won any game of the year award yet.

VNs are the best example of how far Western civilization has fallen.

Meanwhile Japan has pushed through a law that allows them to put unrestricted surveillance on any Muslim within the country, no fucks given.

Probably because nobody has heard of it. Maybe stop advertising this trash?

Stop pretending Japan will be safe from feminism forever. It's only a matter of time.

That's a funny way of spelling muslims.

They're already giving in. A few months ago they censored a soundtrack for some anime because it had something that muslimes didn't like, for example. The entire soundtrack release was cancelled IIRC.

Don't you know? Muslims are all perfectly tolerant and peace loving people who are fully accepting of gays, trannies and other SJW nutcases.

because it's gay men. Nobody cares about gay men anymore.
Don't give shit like this attention.

You gotta be buddies with game journos to increase your chances of having your game acknowledged.

They just passed a fucking law that allows them to do whatever the fuck they want to Muslims.

Your example is like saying that Steam allowing Hatred to be sold now means they are red pilled.

Hey, Katawa Shoujo was pretty good.

It's funny because it's true. Progressives are bored with both gays and women, so they threw them under the bus to pander to muslims instead. Quite the hilarious situation.

Yeah, because it was made by autistic anons.

They censor things because muh muslim tears. They have started censoring their own games because of western SJWs.

If you don't consider censorship to be an issue you're fucking retarded. Them spying (more) on muslims means nothing if they also bow down whenever muslims cry and demand things to be censored.

It's not worse than Gone Homo or games like it. It's equally as bad. If it came out today it'd have a 90 on metacritic and get GOTY awards

One soundtrack, to general outrage among the Nip population.

One game, again, to the general outrage and anger of the Japanese.

Why do you treat the exceptions as the rule?

Stop putting words in my mouth you stupid cunt. Nowhere did I say I was okay with it, I was just pointing out that sporadic, and more importantly, rare, outpouring of MUH PR MUH ETHICS are not the norm for Japan.

Call me when shit like DoAX gets people over there buttflustered, or when shit like euphoria causes a moral panic.

It means the government, you know, the guys that could be enforcing censorship to not make the mudshits butthurt, are actively working against them, and telling anyone crying about racism to go fuck themselves.

Compare this fairly fresh and novel approach to the problem to what the West is doing. Far as I care, so long as Japan doesn't have a bomb-a-thon every other month, they're doing pretty well for themselves, and if the mudshits try anything they'll find that the Nips aren't big on human rights as they pretend to be. Just look at their prisons.

Bad news everyone! Vampire's Dawn will get a sequel: vampiresdawn.eu/uber-vampires-dawn-the-crimson-realm/

I liked it when I was a teenager.

I thought you made that game up and this was a thread about making fake funny games but it's real.

Rapefugees are moving in

Germany is a Islamic nation. Respect their cultural buddy.

What a common occurrence.

You think that's dumb. BBC had a old show that's a tomb raider knock off about Christain terrorists armed with claymore swords, which they hide underneath hoodies. Going around beheading peaceful Muslims in the streets of London.

BIG
BRIT
CUCKS

What's dumb about that?
It sounds like a great idea.

You can't hide a claymore in a hoodie.