Eurovision "celebrate diversity" song contest

Eurovision is bigger than the superbowl in the united states, this years slogan is #CelebrateDiversity and I think that we should. We ought to flood twitter with images of what diversity in europe looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainablede
archive.org/stream/ALightInTheAtticByShelSilverstein/A Light In The Attic by Shel Silverstein#page/n89/mode/1up
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125212388#p125214738
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/804287/Eurovision-2017-Ukraine-Israel-Imri-Ziv-Portugal-winners-quitting-IBA-Netanyahu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the hashtag maybe useful to drop giant red pills, maybe we'll manage to subvert it.
have a bump

Why would euros actually watch that garbage after that ladyboi shitskin with a beard hosted it?

I just don't understand.

Combine this with the rainbow reclamation project and we have quite the delicious redpill buffet to unleash on the normalfag sphere

For fucks sake, they already gave the award to a tranny a few years ago.

Sometimes I think that the white genocide conspiracy is real…

Are you a fucking idiot? Of course it's real.

I haven't seen any written plans by elites though.
You would think there would be a paper trail and someone would leak it.

wut

I never heard of Eurovision in my life until the bearded tranny won whatever the fuck it is a couple years ago or so

t. burger

sustainablede velopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

Start here and work out.

My submission for best song.

retard

Only cucks watch it nowadays.

That and families because it has been pushed for years as Family Entertainment.

He's saying that the size of it in europe is bigger than the size of the superbowl over here.

it could have been good, but the fucking jews ruined everything as usual

Wow the superbowl and diversityball sucks, thought maybe europe was better in not watching that sort of trash but this shit is even worse. Disappointing.

Bump
This is a good idea.

We need to mention that agenda always wins this competition. The bearded woman and last year song that had to bee disqualified had won. This is political trash show.

Nope.

I haven't watched it in years, even before the tranny won. (BTW, he's not a real tranny, but he is a faggot and a drag queen)

Most people watch it as an excuse to get together to laugh at the cringy shit and then get angry over how rigged everything is. It's more like a yearly ritual than actual entertainment. I stopped watching it because I simply got bored, there is more cringy shit on the internet to laugh at, and there is no point in getting angry at the same thing every year.

That would be so awesome, but it would never get through the approval process.

Lordi were pretty much the high mark of Eurovision. It's just trannies and kikes from then on.

Population of europe: 743.1 million
Population of the United States: 321.4 million

Anyone have the original of this poem?

source: archive.org/stream/ALightInTheAtticByShelSilverstein/A Light In The Attic by Shel Silverstein#page/n89/mode/1up

This isn't an allegory for terrorIslam.

An obviously misogynistic cartoon that I need the original for. Logic and principles are constructs of the patriarchy.

Holy shit Reddit go back. Its been real for a hundred years youre just slow in the head

THEY WANT YOU DEAD!
They just can't do that yet.

Your tripps confirm that as well

This show is a pretty good warning against globalism. Just look at the songs, they're all the same sterilised garbage, there's no identity in them. Almost all the countries sing in English too. It's impossible to recognize which country a song belongs to, just try it. They're saying they celebrate diversity, and yet their show has none.
Oh, and it seems Russia is banned from the contest this year. Ukraine is getting cocky.

The broad exposure of this pozfest on a hashtag that Twitter cannot simply filter provides a rare opportunity. Time for the good guys to shine.

I agree, how about we spread this to cuckchan?

I'm gonna make a twitter account just for this, OP.

I can't even remember a time when these sorts of events weren't pozzfests. Remember last year's Olympics in favelaland? Remember that opening ceremony, where they went out of their way to say that Brazil is a melting pot of not just slaveniggers and portuguese, but of asians and pooinloos and muslims and literally every group on earth?

Israel is #1 this year.

All of these are excellent ideas. Let's get to work.

This is the perfect opportunity to hijack the hashtag with redpill material.

This thread should be pinned.

I wholeheartedly agree about combining these two operations, it seems like synergy.

checked

KEK WILLS IT

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125212388#p125214738

The name of Italy's entry seems memetically opportune.

"celebrating diversity"

best eurovision song coming up

(checked)
Enriching.

The truth is, for now there's nowhere as much pozzed diversity as other years.

Kalergi plan my dude. The EU even gave Kalergi the very first Charlemagne award.

Of course Sweden had to include a nignog dancer.

500k live viewers on yt. thread locked.

fucking cuck amerifats mods

AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTING IRL

That Portuguese guy triggered my jewdar like crazy with his effeminate nu-male mannerisms, voice and song.

Somebody involved with this year's Eurovision trolled the fuck out of cultural marxists hard. Here in the UK the voice-over presenter who took over from Terry Wogan (not because he died, he quit Eurovision live on air a couple of years before) is a literal faggot called Graham Norton and he sarcastically pointed out that this year's Eurovision Song Contest was supposed to celebrate diversity but the (on-camera) presenters were 3 white males. Like I said I think this was done on purpose by someone because usually there are 2 presenters, a man and a woman.

Also, the acts were almost entirely white where as in the (recent, like decade or two) past they had many non-whites. The only acts that come to mind that weren't white this year were Israel's who was probably jewish and ironically Hungary's who looked like muslim gypsies or something. Although the Australian (yeah I know, I don't know why Australia are in Eurovision now either) had an exotic look so could have had non-white in him.

No, they were just the first act performing. Portugal won this year. I don't know why Israel are in the Eurovision Song Contest, but I think this year might be their last year as they said their TV channel is now shutting down.

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/804287/Eurovision-2017-Ukraine-Israel-Imri-Ziv-Portugal-winners-quitting-IBA-Netanyahu

The winner should have been the Netherlands' entry though. Yeah, they're not that great looking, but they sounded a bit like Wilson Phillips. Here's their entry.

No, apart from ABBA this is the best Eurovision song, Sanomi by Urban Trad. Bonus points for having one of the original singers banned by Eurovision from performing with the band for the show because she was "too right wing". They came 2nd but I have my suspicions it was fixed as the people in charge didn't want a band with a "political controversy" winning.

Stupid potato niggers voting for goymany.

Here's a performance of the song that includes the banned singer Soetkin Collier. She's the blonde on the (viewer's) left.

Everything you need to know about Eurovision is that Israel has been competing since 1973.

The 3rd and last time Israel won it was in 1998 with a tranny!

2005 eurovision best eurovision