Are there any further details on Fallout 4s Nuka World DLC?

Are there any further details on Fallout 4s Nuka World DLC?
I keep hearing it'll let you lead raider gangs but theres balls all info on it.
Will it carry over into the main game? Is it essentially going to add a raider themed alternate story/faction arc to replace the minutemen, BoS and institute?

No one cares Todd.

So with that obligatory not helpful comment out of the way.
Anything useful?

I genuinely believe this isn't the place for you.

im sorry i have no fucking clue

do you think it is yours? -.-

Uhhhh….

You don't get to bring DLC.

Oh, honey, just leave.

So what is it with Holla Forums and fallout 4?
Did the "New Vegas is best" meme get out of control?

XD im not going anywhere :P

according to the bandwagon, FO4 is a bad and overrated game.
in reality though, FO4 really is a bad and overrated game.

I dunno its fun enough.

who has ever spoken highly of it?

It'll probably just end up being a shittier Sierra Madre.

Am I really the only one who liked sierra madre?

17 year old skyrim fans

I liked it too. Some people are just too casual.

u gay, nigga?

The hostile environment, the fact that you had to slow down and not charge through the place at full pelt or else you'd lose your head.
Having to actually pay attention and not having all your fancy gear so starting from scratch.

Shit was fun as fuck.

I actually liked Sierra Madre aside from the fact you could cheese chips with a luck build. What I meant was that Nuka World will probably end up being a lazy and dumbed-down version of Sierra Madre.

no he anime nigga

So he gay?

It'll end up with you removing all raiders and turning it back into a working amusement park. Amazing how F4's DLCs managed to be worse than the ones for Skyrim, at least that had Dragonborn.

If they did do the whole "you wake up there with none of your gear" angle I'd be pretty dam happy.

And imagine the salt online.

Still.
How will the raider thing work?
I'd be impressed if they went with an alternate main story on top of the nuka world content.

Keep this under your hat, okay OP?

I have it on good authority that ___________________________________it's going to be shit and you are a faggot for caring about it___________________________________

I just wonder when it'll get leaked for Boston Salt Party 3.0

The raider gangs are your son

You have to kill them or nuke nuka world

I could go for this.

Father was lying all the way and instead your son escaped the institute and became raider king or something.
And you either nuke him to take the raiders for yourself or nuke nuka world.

And stay out

No idea. Would be nice to get an actually, I don't know, USEFUL energy weapon out of one of these DLC packs. Or new power armor. Like I swear to god, I can think of all this cool ass stuff the dlc from New Vegas added (Eliot Riot Set, Red Glare, 10mm machinegun, etc.) while the new DLCs offer almost nothing memorable, or are inferior to base game content.

Ignoring of course the robot companions, those are probably the most interesting thing so far (I don't use companions tho personally smhf).