Is something happening with bioshock? They just tweeted this and the account has no other tweets

Is something happening with bioshock? They just tweeted this and the account has no other tweets

They probably want to cash in on the franchise until it's dead, and have another installment in Rapture.

BioShock 1/2 HD Remaster for PS4, XBone, and PC (again)

Calling it now, Bioshock remastered. Least it would make more sense than Bioshock on the fucking iOS.

Isn't We Happy Few the next Bio Shock game?

Come on, user. Take the red pill. Don't be a downer.

Bioshock "even MORE bloom and 1080p" edition

Not officially

Be a good goy and buy da games you already own.

I thought it was.
If it's not, the dev's probably have a lawsuit coming they're way - because it gives off a major Bioshock vibe.

That's clearly a Pink pill

I've been hearing that a lot.
How is it giving off a "Bioshock" vibe?
Did you only play BS: infinite?
It does not feel desolate and even Bioshock wasn't this pretentious.

It's not the next Bioshock game but I hear it's implied to be in the same "universe", whatever that means.

As long as it's not brown.

TRIPS OF TRUTH HAVE SPOKEN

You are surrounded by people who wear white clown masks and are trying to get you to take a red pill in the trailer.

The game probably won't just be bluepilled, it will defend it.

Its both with the dominant color being red.

Its okay to make a game that is the same type as another. How do you think Inafune got away with not-MegaMan. It isn't just because he is credited with the character's creation.

Apart from the color there's absolutely nothing this shit has in common with "red pills", both with how it's used on imageboards and what they were in the Matrix. In fact it seems to work pretty much like blue pills in the Matrix. You're retarded.

Funny kikes.

In the beta, it was a purple pill.

They consciously changed it to red to make a statement. Poe's law.

Infinite would've been a much better game if it had been a walking simulator rather than a bad call of duty ripoff.

No it wouldn't have. That requires good writing which it doesn't have.

Talk about weak back pedaling.

It did, before they cut it all away.

BioShock Infinite was about calling lolbertarians and Tea Partiers racist. Seeing as this has no originality at all this will probably be another tirade against the right.

If you have a better theory, by all means present it.

While I won't deny that the early stuff looked promising, I think it's a stretch to just proclaim that.

It's not. The original script was dumped 6 months before the release, probably due internal fuckery. Then Levine rewrote it into this shitfest.

You mean Ken "It makes me feel dumb" Levine?

Oh boy, can't wait for Bioshock Remastered Definitive HD Edition Director's Cut!

no, Ken "I like things that make me feel stupid" Levine. get it right.

Until you realize We Happy Few is a sandbox survival game.

Not much to expand upon Columbia, literally everything in the setting revolved around Comstock.

Looks like red to me.

I know all that but unless you've read the script. that means fuckall.
That one could be just as bad for all you know.

The general art style looks similar to the Bioshock games already. The feigning happiness thing feels a bit more like Infinite than the others, but the obvious torture and drugging and shit feels closer to the original two, as well. So it just feels like a shoddy rip-off of the series, probably gonna go on that whole premise of 'there's always a lighthouse' that Infinite stupidly put in.

Oh boy, another xbone/ps4 remake.
Jolly ho, I can't contain my excitment…

Exactly my thoughts.

Did you watch the gameplay video? It has some of the worst level design i've ever seen on any game. It's all flashy "oh so quirky" cinematics and zero effort on the gameplay department. I sure hope it bombs.

Are you fucking stupid. No, the pill they want you take is literally the bluepill. The moment you refuse to take your pill (your indoctrination) you get hunted down.

Your post would have made you look less retarded if you said it was figuratively a blue pill, in which case you would be more accurate.

And I'll leave it at that for you to figure out the rest. Watch the trailer if you have no idea what color his pills were, or just look at .

bioshock HD dream edition classic deluxe redux classic

Maybe its a game where you will play a little sister

That sounds fun, but I doubt they are going to try that because normalfags want the same shit they've been playing over and over.
Also even if they did, it'd probably end up being cinematic bullshit, instead of challenging gameplay.
Just for fun, what kind of gameplay would you put in a game like that?

a game where youre a relatively lousy, but sturdy combatant mostly relying on your sometimes clumsy mr B to do the brunt of the damage, while you tie up enemies with items or support abilities. siphon adam off of dead foes for some kind of progression as you choose upgrades. have tea parties with other little sisters and have riveting conversations about princesses and knights, emboldening your loli which is why she fights instead of just cowering. clearly our hero is on her way to transitioning into a big sister.
you two would end up foiling some evil scheme while going about your merry loli business, none the wiser and baffling all else involved.

It's just a HD collection.

JUST