UNIEL PC release date July 12

YOU READY FOR THIS NIGGERS?

FUCK YES

Ive been waiting 4 years for this game to come out

what is that? and were are the lewds?

French Breads blend of greatness
Sadpanda

Should I read the manga or stay a filthy secondary?

meh, i bought it a year ago on PSN

i'll just pirate it for the sake of preservation or when my ps3 decides to die

Looks like a piece of shit for pre-pubescent japanese children.

I haven't followed this game in a while. What's the word on late(st) or whatever they're calling it now?

it looks super chunni-tier but plays very good
except

I bet it doesn't.

Arc System Works: Scamming all fucking day with their PC releases.

You got me with XRD, but not with melty or this shit!

What? A successful Shield gives you a ton of GRD though, and it's not hard to block in this game.

I'd say stick to the manga, the anime has cool music but the pacing is bloated by continuous flashbacks in order to make two story arcs with in one cour. Catch up with the manga and hop on the second season when it airs if you have nothing better to do.

the system is not the problem but the fact that it has charge moves on top of that, so I end up not using them at all or only those directed towards the opponent

Who are you going to main when the game comes out, Holla Forums? I'm probably going to use this faggot and Orie.

Too bad we're not getting [st], Mika looks pretty hype.

they're probably still working on a console release. people are speculating that there might be ~3 characters in development after Mika. french bread was looking for sprite artists a while back, too.

I play Nanase. low-tier heroes, yo.

Isn't the only character with charge attacks Vatista? Or are you talking about the "hold button" charge attacks that just turn certain attacks into overheads or whatever? I don't see how either of these are a problem.

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

HYPE

Is this a new Melty Blood game?

Spiritual succesor or something. Sion is in this game.

Now PC can experience GREEM REEPAH: The Game. Step aside, Melty, you don't have fullscreen normals.

Heh.

She's one of Orie's teammates, right? She seems like a ton of fun.

Absurd tiers in this game. Not sure if any of the big 3 got nerfed in the patch but you might as well not even play if you're not maining them.

No Story Mode, no buy. I ain't autistic enough to enjoy fighting games, let alone French Bread ones. I've never won a match of Melty Blood.

But it does looks fucking crazy cool I'll give them that.

GREEM REEPAH

Don't play Vatista.

Merkava's nice but I'm leaning more towards Akatsuki, Hyde or Orie.

MORTARU SURAIDO

How's Akatsuki in this? Is he the same as in Akatsuki Blitzkampf?

OK, which one of you guys did this?

I wanna play Seth

But it does have a story mode

Might give it a shot, though don't know if there's any point buying with the update inevitably hitting consoles. Been a while since I played, but if I do get this I'll probably still main Spider Yu.

Only scumbags play Merkava.

Why wouldn't I play as the crazy monster with noodle arms?

Unfortunately, Merkava's design is incredibly cool, so he has a lot of appeal in addition to being strong as hell.

He's pretty similar, gets to keep a lot of his unique system options like neutral jump normals, close/far normals, double jump, air throw and Reflector, though since he's based on the arcade ABK version with Perfecti in it some normals, like his overhead, are different from what you might be used to.
The issue is that all of his normals are also the same, so he has absolutely shit range for this game, and even if he gets in, his mixup isn't strong. Worst or second worst character in the game in UNIEL, but if you're a low tier hero, he's your man.

Well, a-at least he can do a lot of damage, r-right?

You ain't gonna win with him, bruh.

His corner damage is good.
If you ever get to the corner.

Fuck this. One of the things I was looking forward in this game was my main man Akatsuki. I'm still using him, though.

Is this the game with Currybutt?

Good luck, fight the power. Also try mastering the game's defensive mechanics, it could help your chances by a lot.

Melty Blood's across the street, fam.

This game did kidnap Sion, though.

Ah, right, remembered that wrong. Might buy it just for Sion, then.

Why can't we have nice things?

I hate fighting games like these. Is there a series other than SF and KOF that isn't pro-anime airdash touch of death shitshow?

Virtua Fighter.

FULL SCREEN NORMALS

weebshit

didnt even click the thumbnail

If you want to play Akatsuki, become the Great Wall of Japan. He's very simple and his meterless combos deal as much damage as fully optimized combos from top tiers, so he's all about knowing what your enemy is capable of, how to defend against it, and how to turn momentum around. He's armed with a parry and lots of strong moves to use on reaction to jump-ins. Unfortunately, most top tier characters stick to the ground. Being in the air with anyone in this game is dangerous except for Merkava.

I guess in a sense, Akatsuki is all about putting a stop to anime airdasher bullshit and making both players play honest, and he's got the tools to do it. He has to work hard to get his offense going, but his defense can stop an opponent's momentum dead cold if they're not careful. He has an invincible uppercut, parries, invincible supers, shittons of damage that only hurt even more on counterhit, and has some frame traps and tick throw setups, though tick throws are very easy to tech in this game. He is definitely bottom tier, but even the bottom tiers can be nightmares in this game.

Can we get some gameplay here? This is Late[st], but I just haven't seen this game in so long that I want to see more of anything.

look up finestko caliburst regionals.
they have fighting game tournaments and have UNIEL in them all the time.

FUCKKKK YESSSS

UNIB always gets my support, best fighting game ever made

A friend i knew introduced me to Meltyand compltely and utterly schooled me, about a week or two later i was playing in equa ground with him.
I also used to get on his nerves by shouting "blades of blood" when i used the vampire lady that walks backwards which helped me win the first time

Speaking of Melty Blood, I recently downloaded MBAACC (The original one, not the steam version) and holy shit are the control bad in a keyboard. Any way to change them?

CCCaster lets you change the binds. If you care the slightest bit about playing online, you'll need it anyway.

Welp, I have the cccaster, but it appears I'm missing the launcher.exe.

Bump for the best man-eating horror.

I guess every air dasher gotta have one?

Ho hoo, I know who I'm maining.