North Korea congratulates Macron on electio

HOLY SHIT THE LINK BETWEEN MACRON AND NORTH KOREA IS REAL

Source : archive.is/wWh9B

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RskKj
archive.is/wWh9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how long till the FFL goes apeshit and takes control over of French Colonial Possessions and wage a guerrilla war against France?

This would honestly be the best thing for the people of France. It would empower them to start openly resisting their kiked government, and possibly kick off resistance elsewhere in Europe.

hahahhahahahahahhhahahaha

You are an idiot. There is no link, Macron was planning a coup in North Korea to replace Kim.

This is a warning to Macron that Lil' Kim has the 'life insurance' information from Anthony Weiner's laptop. The NORKs now have all kinds of leverage.

Ergo, the French elected a crypto-commie.

For that matter so does Putin. And the chicoms. expect some hilarious shenanigans from macaroni as his strings are pulled by various state actors. Not just the kikes.

That… or Kimmy reads Holla Forums and congratulated Macron as a shitpost.

This timeline makes so little sense, but I like it; people on a Malaysian Clay Crab Drawing forum wanting to reinstall traditional values and preserve the beauty of the world while having fun is the start of it.

Seeing as 4 Americans were arrested in NK yesterday, Kim probably say the "Dear fat kimmy" message

Kek, I remember the NK shills awhile back. I wonder what they'll about this?

Apparently;

saw*

I'm not convinced - world leaders congratulate the winners of elections all the time. If I recall correctly, even Merkel congratulated Trump on his victory.

This kind of thing might be real, but it's not proven by this.

this low energy implies you're a french cuck

Let's find out how often North Korea send these kind of messages in order to determine if this is actually unusual or just confirmation bias.

For anyone who did not follow the thread linked by OP check images (thread had some off topic discussion so it is annoying to follow).

The images detail a royal lineage of someone living in NoKo and mentioning "the time of coming kingdom". It obvious they want to oust Kim and turn NoKo into a puppet monarchy.

I thought you were shitting me OP… i was wrong.
archive.is/RskKj

is this roleplaying or do you figure these states actually intercepted those files? Seems outrageous, but I guess the convolution of the various intelligence agencies makes me wonder whether that blackmail is a factor to consider when looking at all this.

Its not really outrageous.. He had the shit on his laptop. The dems lack of computer security was.. look at when the leaks all started.. AFTER Trump started gaining massive support. The lack of security fuck grannies computer in 1998 had more security than they had. They purposely left their systems more than vulnerable it was basically a gift to any entity with any measurable cyberwarfare ability.

So I guarantee the entire comint sphere has the files. Now the question is.. What exactly are they?

> archive.is/wWh9B
Pay attention.

Kim Jong Un knows how import optics are. Nothing else matters cuck.

Hundred Years War 2, Electric Boogaloo when?

Is this common core?

What exactly is the connection?

This shit sounds like the Trump/Russia bullshit, it's not going to go anywhere