Technomancer

I've heard nothing but mixed things about this game, some great things, some horrible things.

Pros

Cons

anyone here have any good info on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/hueb
gamestorrent.co/the-technomancer-codex.html
vaughnlive.tv/suhdu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT's a spinoff of Mars: War Logs, set in the same world, give that a try?

Their game where you are a demon was Dragon Fag tier shit without the Biocuck sjw mental ill homosexual agenda

This is probably the same, if you are one them casual as fuck fags that plays shitty "rpgs" games for the story you might like it

Honestly, Spiders generally has good concepts and ideas but they always fall flat in implementing them

At best it's probably mediocre

To me, personally it looked like garbage with witcher 3/batman arkham/shadow of mordor combat.

but i kept also hearing conflicting comments of people who really enjoyed it. most of the people that i found to hate it, hated the combat… and said it was "too hard".

while people that liked it compared it to war logs and kotor.

which caused me to have a deep inner conflict.

wait a few days and pirate it

i was going to do that anyway.
the question is if its worth even trying

It's definitely not as bad as the reviews (IGN) make it out to be. Played about 5 hours so far, it's ok, the environments look nice, didn't really get anywhere with the story yet, the combat is ok, although it can be bullshit at times, where you can die in 4 hits from normal enemies on normal difficulty

TL;DR: So far the best way I can describe it is The Witcher mixed with Mass Effect mixed with EYE: Divine Cybermancy. It's got great atmosphere and some decent RPG mechanics. Combat is actually somewhat challenging.

I've been playing for the past couple hours. It's not a bad game. I think it's being treated a bit unfairly by casuals and the press.

Combat is sort of like Witcher 3, just without the oils or concotions. You choose from 3 different weapon combos (staff; mace + shield; and knife + gun). There's more of a focus on dodging and interrupts. Timing, movement and positioning are a big part of every fight. It's also not an easy game. I'm playing on Normal and I've died several times already. Combat is really easy through most of the tutorial, but once you're in the real part of the game you can get fucked up by even simple opponents.

Character creation is pretty good. Your character won't come out looking completely retarded unless you really try for it. For those of us with fashy tendencies, there's a selection of nice undercuts (one of which is the default hairstyle). Also worthy of note: there seems to be no diversity quota in this game. I've only encountered one black person so far. Women are modeled to have womanly proportions and I've seen at least one prostitute. I expect this game to receive negative reviews from SJW's if they happen to notice it (which I doubt - probably not mainstream enough for them).

Character progression and leveling mechanics are there to give it that RPG element. There are Skills, Talents, and Attributes, which you earn points for at different intervals (for example: I am level 5. I get my next skill point at level 6, my next Talent at level 9, and my next Attribute at level 7). Skills are strictly focused on combat, and are split into 4 trees with 3 branches each. Talents are for non-combat stats, such as lockpicking, charisma, and stealth. Attributes are what they typically would be in any other RPG (like KotOR). There are 4: Strength, Agility, Power, and Constitution.

There's a karma system, but I'm not entirely sure how it works yet. When you fight opponents, usually they get knocked out instead of killed outright. You then have the choice of killing them by extracting "serum" from them (translator's note: as far as I can tell serum does not mean semen). This is apparently used as currency, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If you choose to do this, you gain -1 karma for each person you kill. I don't know how to gain karma back and I don't know what affect this will have on the game.

There's also a decent inventory system where you can craft upgrades to your gear. I haven't seen crafting for equipment yet, just for equipment upgrades, so I don't know if that's in the game or not. So far all the equipment I've found has been from containers or picked off dead bodies.

Environments are really good, very atmospheric. I think it's one of the game's strongest points. The setting is interesting. It's obviously a game by a foreign developer - the dialogue is a little rough at times, but I get the feeling this is more of a translation issue than just bad writing.

I think this game has the potential to end up being one of those cult classics sort of like EYE, just with references to serum instead of brouzoufs (assuming that it maintains this level of quality to the end of the game). It's definitely not receiving a fair shake from critics.

Downlaoded it while and have yet to install it due to harddrive space since the heat killed my second harddrive. Definitely looks interesting, if it comes out good then it'll warrant a purchase since no shitty big publisher had it's claws on it.

It looks like Dark Souls but with scenery and props from a hundred different movies that ape Blade Runner.

fuck you user for making me add this game to my backlog!

The combat is too difficult in spider games cause they're clunky as shit.

git gud

It's "difficult" in this game because getting hit takes a large percentage of your HP, not because the controls are clunky. I'll admit the default keyboard mappings are sort of retarded but the game feels responsive.

Bound by Flame is the only one that had bad combat and the was only because it was poorly balanced. Not only did enemies do fuck tons of damage they could attack quickly. It wasn't uncommon to get in to a situations where you hold block or die and ultimately just let them kill you after you get tired of holding block.

People said the exact same thing about Dark Souls 1.

If it's anything like Bound by flame then it will be a good concept with flawed execution resulting in a medicore game that is fun for those who can tolerate it's flaws. I own but haven't played Mars war logs yet so i'll probably try and play through that before trying this but both are on my backlog since I enjoyed Bound by flame quite a bit.

Literally git gud. The combat takes a while to get used to but once you do it's easy enough, I struggled at first but then stormed through most of it as a warrior without too much trouble. Enemies are too tanky but it's quite easy to avoid damage and whittle them down, it only really started to get challenging when you had to fight the undead with enchanted weapons which can damage you through your block. Ranger a shit by the way, try warrior instead and get the stuff for health regen, magic is late game so don't bother putting too many points in it at the start.

I doubt it will reach the level of EYE but what I saw looked kinda fun. I'm not surprised critics and casuals don't like it since the combat probably requires more than button mashing.

Problem I had with BBF was that fucking everything was a healthsponge, got so bad near the endgame I just quit.

I hated the shitty voice actor of the female protagonist in bound by flame
I couldn't even finish the game because every single word she uttered out of her mouth made me want to punch the screen

Also limited character customization wouldn't let me make my waifu

I wasn't as bothered by the female protaganists voice actor but the female demon sounded much worse if I remember correctly.

Can spiders studios be considered an AA studio? If so, what other studios besides Pirahna Bytes does the west have?

All reviewers that hated this game praised fallout 4 like a godlike game. That means something. Go play Fallout 4 instead!

This fellow anonymous poster is correct! Fallout 4 is the best gaming experience out in the market today. Not buying it would be a mistake but a bigger mistake would be not preordering Skyrim Redux.

Yes, finally you can have MODS on a CONSOLE. It just works

The first few fights of Act 2 of Of Orcs and Men sucked utter dick and were one of the most infuriating things I've ever done.

Note to anyone playing any game by Spiders Studios: play on normal difficulty. Hard and whatnot only make everything take a billion hits and one/two shot your ass

But if serious, technomancer is a case when shitty AAA garbage, that has the same quality as ubisoft or bethesda game, didn't paid money to reviewers, and they shitted on it like Holla Forums would.

They only honest when didn't received a check.

Just look at points this guy is making:
Bland characters - check!
Bad lypsinc - check!
Boring story - check!
No interesting goal to the game - check!
Buggy, messy, doesn't look really great - check!
It seems like writers didn't give a shit - check!
Painfully dumb ai - check!

Its like he's reviewing fallout 4 for real! Now after i checked fallout 4 he only said good things about it:

"looks decent"
"runs pretty well"
"shooting feels better than ever"
"feels good"
"different colored buildings"
"areas are so awesome"
"so worth checking out"
"story works pretty well"
"i really like the story"

In all honesty what games don't? I've seen very few games actually introduce new mechanics or strategies on harder difficulties.

I'm downloading the game right now, gonna see how it holds up.

I am glad they continue to make games at all. Technomancer is a huge improvement over Mars: War Logs and Bound by Flame.

If stuff will go that way, you would probably see a masterpiece from them at some point.

They should step the fuck up because there's nothing guarenteeing they'll last that long. Cyanide made Aarklash, Styx and are making the new call of cthulu game after Of Orcs.
Spiders has fumbled with the same game thrice now after Of Orcs.

Not if they keep putting you into the shoes of some goy, this way they'll never make true RPGs, just certain specific role RPGs.

That's not really a bad thing, Gothic, Risen and Witcher all did this. Yes games such as Gothic 3 or Risen 2 and 3 or whatever Witcher game you didn't like were bad both from an RPG standpoint and bad in general, but you will still see G1&2 in a top 10 RPG list.

Didn't say they were bad, just saying that what I want to see is a more free RPG where you can actually build your character NEVER EVER

Game is installed LET'S GOOOO

twitch.tv/hueb
Here's a stream

Do you even know what you are doing?

Well it plays alright, smooth enough for me anyway.
The story and crafting shit is on par with the other spider games so whatever. I'd say it's worth a pirate if you got nothing else to do.

Is GG associated with wanting good games now? What the fuck

Post pic or didn't happen.

Are you some kind of Jew?

I'll try to find it, but I doubt I will, can't even remember on which video I commented

If you don't suck the developer off and swallow his cum, you're entitled. And GG is full of such entitled people.

gamestorrent.co/the-technomancer-codex.html

I'd take this review more seriously if he had compared it to Mars War Logs. Guess that faggot never touched it since he keeps mentioning Bound By Flame instead.

Well, I will say that you have done your job properly shill. In going to see if is my cup of tea on jewtube before actually buying it. Ask for a raise

Pirate, pirate and you won't be disappointed.

I just beat it and it's fucking awful.

Just like all of spider's other games you can really see the rewrites and budget cuts towards the end of the game. After calmly discussing things over with a rival you can then press E to kill him, and it just fades to black and his corpse is on the ground after. I did nothing to aid the mutants and still at the end of the game it told me they broke free of their masters with my help, and their city was flourishing.

The ending sequence is just Zach recalling all the choices you made rather than the actual consequences. You select one of three dialogue options to pick what flavor text you get at the end.

Played on the highest difficulty. Combat was clunky as shit. Upgrading equipment was as shallow as it comes.

All in all shitgame/10.

You attempt to contact Earth with a beacon only to find it has been destroyed the entire time.

Thanks, agent Hitler

I'm not a nigger. I pay for things I want or use

You can still pay after having played it for a bit while keeping your saves.

Try harder, Schlomo
waste of trips, "chosen one"

Give yourself 1.5 hours to play the torrent and if you like it buy it otherwise uninstall.

That way you can pretend it's a demo.

Can I make my character a huge ass nigger who will steal every one serum?

no, character customization is limited to the face, and you only have options for preset faces, skin colors and hair

Well if there is skin color you can do a regular ass nigger.

Guess I will have to deal with being a asian ladyboy then.

Just cause you can play it doesn't mean the controls aren't clunky as shit. I've played through most of their games about half way through and dropped them cause of how fucking shit they were, but I gave them a fair chance.

Also will be streaming it on the hardest difficulty for a few hours on vaughnlive.tv/suhdu
just to show how bad spiders is at making games.

wooo, talk about damning with faint praise. thanks for the heads up.

Not much of a fan of the Witcher III, but loved Mass Effect and EYE. I'll give it a go.

Weird guest chatting turned itself off and those are global rules faggot I can't do anything about that, but it's not like the admins come in there anyways.

I don't really see the point of being able to change class on the spot if you can't upgrade them all at the same time. You just end up gimping yourself if you want to alternate between play-styles.

Game made my graphics drivers explode and I had to reboot my PC.

Guess I won't be playing this piece of shit.

Capping your fps when playing Stalker is always a good idea, except in summer.

especially

But I am playing Technomancer lad and it's the only game that does this for me.

Come to think of it the default mc is pretty much pic related

Wew sorry about that, thought I was in that other thread where someone was bitching about Stalker.

Pretty boring and mediocre game but then again garbage like Cisquisistion which is a hundred times worse than this got GOTY awards from the same idiots talking shit about this game

Journalism faggots are a mob forcing game developers to pay up or get trashed. In a perfect world they would all be executed.

Honestly all I want to know is if it's really better than Mars Wars Logs which was mediocre but didn't outstay it's welcome. And had a cool setting. It really sucks because from what I read the guys at spiders really wanted to do something good in this word and you could just feel how they lacked the budget for it. I m pretty sure that if they were able to throw more money at the voice acting and animations they wouldn't get shit on as much.

Yeah, I think you are right. It's not as wacky, unique or insane as EYE is.

So, Deus Ex: HR?

By the dev or some random retard?

user probably had a Sargoon of Cuckkad, Rainbow Dash or Vidyian gJames avatar and was talking about Reddit. You know, typical gamergoy stuff.

You're the reason why "2hard4u" games exist. Kill yourself.

I played the first hour and I can only say that this game could be really good if it was made by competent devs.

The optimisation is shit.

The controls are really clunky, I have a ~2 seconds delay on all my movements (on controller it's more like 1 second), the dodge are sometimes random, if I want to only make a step backwards I have a 50/50 chance that I will do it, otherwise he will just dodge in a random direction.
The deadzones on controllers are the worst, they are super tiny, my controller is used so my left stick is kind of loose, but just a little, it's not a problem on other games, but here, if my stick is not 100% on the center, my character will move.

The thumb mouse buttons are not bindable, still this shit in [CURRENT YEAR], it blows my mind, nobody sould have to use a software to bind keys like that.

There is a kind of horrible depth-of-field that I can't disable, but it appears only sometimes, I don't know what this shit is.

No female playable character, I'm not a SJW, I only want to play as a qt space witch.

The karma system looks kind of binary, but I'm sure I'm too early to see all the effects.

Note that I played the pirated version so I don't have a day one patch if there is one.

Wanting Female playable characters in a game doesnt make you a SJW
Female playable characters have been around long since before SJWs actually existed and hence aren't a sign of being a SJW

However adding female playable characters solely for the fact you want strong independent women as the main protag does make you an SJW

Its really not that hard, If your adding it because it is Fun your doing nothing wrong, but if you add it because your trying to send a message your adding it to the wrong form of media

This is a nice dissonance thinking here

nu-pol nu-male mad as fuck

Some faggot on the Steam forums on launch day was bitching about no female option either. Topic got locked a few minutes later.

Women can't do combat roles because every month, for a week, they are unsanitary and emotional. Well, more than usual.

Is there a voiced protagonist? I'll play it if there isn't.

Also does it have bullshit like quest markers and a minimap? I just want to play an action RPG that doesn't have these garbage modern RPG memes like "muh quest markers" and "muh cinematic voiced protagonists".

Blame M$ for not binding anything beyond 5 buttons at an OS level.

Game reviewers like the faggots at IGN and polygamy calling a game "too difficult" just means its moderately challenging.

at the very least it means it doesnt hold your hand.

please explain how these are bad things.

That's one embarrassing webm.

i really like videos of people who are really bad at games not getting killed. it exposes the game for being shitty and easy to normal people, and shows fans of the series "wow… you mean i didnt have to try? i could have played like this and won?"

unfortunately, I watched a stream, and it was so cringe it was hilarious

in a good way like EDF?

like the guy just read the lines, and didn't give a shit

Spiders does that for all of their games for some reason when they really don't have the money for it
Every game, the voice acting is godawful

That fag must have been playing on the easiest difficulty because 1 hit from those huge plasma balls takes out 90% of your hp in ultra violence and nightmare.

thats ok, just stun a guy and while hes wobbling, do your QTE instakill and fully heal.

though that would require more skill than what the invalid playing in that video is capable of.

The combat in this game is the same baby easy batman\the witcher style but the enemies dont fuck around(at least on extreme difficulty) You get killed pretty fast and the dodge isnt some magical bullshit like on Dork Souls, if you dont dodge properly or to a safe distance you still get hit

You don't fully heal from killing one enemy with the finisher.

aaand dropped before I even began to care about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Yea you "just" get back 50 health if you're low on health :^)

that webm has just increased my interest in EDF tenfold. Is the whole game that silly?

you get back around 30% of your health actually.

Yes, its meant to be like one of those campy monster movies from back then.

Yes, there are quest markers and minimaps. It's closer to Mass Effect than an old-style RPG.

meant for:

If you don't have the cash for voice acting that's halfway decent then you should take a minimal approach to it like old RPGs did.

All the games Martian Spyder or whatever the fuck this company's called are the same: flawed but def worth your time if you're into WRPGs.

The combat is better than you'd think.

For basic melee combat you have four main buttons to worry about.
Basic attack
"Disrupt"
style special
and dodge

You have three weapon styles.
Warrior which is a huge staff
Rogue which is a pistol and knife
Guardian which is a mace and shield

Warriors special is an AoE attack
Rogues is to shoot the pistol
Guardian raises the up the shield for defence

Disrupting an enemy is sort of like parrying/stunning them. If you get it right then it's very powerful and can stop an attacking enemy in their tracks but it is mostly used to break the guard of shield using enemies I find.

Overall on normal difficult I'm finding combat sufficiently challenging to not be boring.
However there are sections where you can find yourself constantly getting into seemingly pointless fights and those can grate a bit.
Also you'll run into enemies with guns as their primary weapons sometimes. Fuck those guys, target them first.

The technomancer abilities are pretty basic. Theres not that many but they are powerful when used right.
With all the abilities really you'd be hard pressed to find any that aren't useful.

Crafting is basic. You upgrade gear thats about it. Expect to wear the same armour through most of the game really. You won't ditch the last of that cadet gear until shortly before you leave the first city. I'm nearing the final stretch and just got my third set of armour. I've had loads of other stuff I've used on companions, but really the technomancer armour is the best stuff for a technomancer (shocking I know)

Overall I'd say it's decent enough and the setting is certainly interesting. The plot manages to rumble along in a plausible and amusing manner most of the time. Though it has its moments of derpitude or where something new gets thrown at you suddenly.
Worth a play through. Not worth what they're charging.

On a related note. I find the whole idea of electric jedi to be rather fun.

Makes sense since Abundance is essentially hollywood nazis a lot of the time.

There's one thing you need to know if you want to get into EDF.

Do you like death? Then die.

I'd be interested if it was on PC

If I recall correctly Insect Armageddon is actually pretty fun, it's just not on the same level as 2017 or 2025 since it's not actually Sandlot.

I'd say pirate it since it's very enjoyable and the dialog was actually pretty damned funny

Japan will never do anything business savvy like that user
let your hopes and dreams of it die

Leave you don't belong here.

is he playing an FPS with a controller?

I haven't even started playing it but it has already made me warm and fuzzy inside.

Eh? It's the game equivalent of a b-movie.

If you were logged in, watch history.

getaloadofthisguycam.exe

Imagine an amalgamation of terrible things from KOTOR, DA:2+DA:I, Gothic, Risen, and Fable and you have this
Visually, though, it looks okay.

Can someone post a webm of game play?
I cant see how a game can possibly be mixed with EYE as well as Witcher/Mass effect games

The voice acting is alright, its not like Bioware\Bethesda shit is any better

Its one of those games you play when you have nothing else more interesting

How long is the story? The main thing with such a game is to not outstay his welcome.

Will it ever end?

And if you do have the cash for voice acting you should spend it on literally anything else or even burn it because voice acting is cancer and it ruins RPGs even at the best of times, especially if it's on the protagonist.

I don't want to play as mister tone neutral generic nolan north protagonist man, I want to play as a crazed psychopath or a cheeki breeki and if you don't do a voiced protagonist then I can picture the protagonist that way myself. Also reading is far faster than listening to people speak.

Voice acting should be relegated to short quips on NPCs as you converse with them through text to get the general idea of the emotion they're conveying and the kind of character they are (most VNs have learned to do this well for the majority of their dialogue).

Fuck voice acting and anyone that defends it.

Here's why Spiders Software always fucks up
They want to be bioware even though they don't have the budget for it.

So you end up with this game that can have shittons of potential but feels incomplete, amatuerish or rushed while the entire game is FULLY VOICED ACTED by people who can't act their way out of a toilet and "choices" and "dialog options" that don't actually give any depth to the game and only serve to try and emulate and fail miserably at being Bioware. If they stop being a poor man's bioware they'd probably make it big.

Which is a shame because out of all of the AAA developers to aspire to be, why the one that is absolute garbage and consistently wastes the majority of their budget on something that noone really cares about and doesn't make the game any better (usually voice acting and cutscenes but now also shallow open worlds).

It's such a horrible shame because Focus Home Interactive have a developer, Cyanide, who actually can manipulate a horrible budget into a great game even though the VA's are horrible.

Aarklash Legacy is one of my favorite games of 2013 even though it's incredibly linear and very simple in anything outside of the combat and puzzle elements to it and Styx's growing on me as a very good addition to the stealth genre. And now guess who's assisting in making Spacehulk Deathwing, making Styx a sequel and making the new Call of Cthulhu game and who's making the same game three times and failing at making it good three times?

I compare both devs because they both worked on Of Orcs and Men and they both were complete and utter redeemable shit before Of Orcs and Men

This has basically killed the third person genre for me. I'm down to old school arena shooters, every other genre has been ruined.

Whatever happened to directional melee combat of Jedi Knight/Rune/Severance games?

I'm too young to remember the latter two games and I never properly played through a Jedi Knight game but I'm gonna take a wild ass guess and say consoles, that's usually the answer.

Those games might look like ass today, but they have some seriously good gameplay.

Chivalry and M&B should have supposedly similar combat, but the whole fucking "attack happens on RELEASE" system is too clunky and slow for me, so I never could get into those.

Honestly at this point I'll just take Force Unleashed/God of War type combat because I know people will get too pissy about Jedi Knight or Serverance being "too complex". At most all we've got for directional combat is Mount and Blade

I actually unironically enjoyed Mars: War Logs due to my horrifying brain damage and deep weakness for charmingly-badly translated games and weird slavic game design. I didn't even realize this had launched and am pirating it as we speak. I expect more good things, which is to say a passable game, moderately interesting story, decent combat and hilarious dialogue in a great setting

0/10, what a massive waste of my and everyone else's time.

if all the witchers were in perma blizzard potion yea, its fucking slow, its bland boring slow

I heard an user say that he dies numerous times on normal, so i started on that after i pirated it. The combat itself isn't difficult at all. but to be fair i play guardian I did die a couple of times, but never have i felt as if i was playing wrong or needed to git gud, it just felt clunky as fuck, and all of them felt like chance based deaths, like get stunlocked, enemy grenades my ass, and bam dead. Though turtling works, and most often teammates are only useful to keep ~half of the enemies occupied so i don't need to focus on all of them at the same time.
Also the karma system is laughable. by the time i got to getting the first two party members (the two military dudes) i was already at "as bad as it gets". The only downside is that you don't get follower perks like sam's science+1

i've hit thirty about half an hour ago, so i switched from "lowby gangsta" (Vory jacket/pants) to bounty huntah. I'm thinking about starting a new one on the hardest but i dunno.

noticed
how is the story of the game so far?
how interactive is the story?

Good game, enjoying it now.

negs

Anyway I usually like these B studio games better than the Bioshit, Witchershit etc they try to mimic. They always have a bit more soul or edge to them–to compensate for the lower budgets.

I've only played it for like 5 minutes but the haircuts are great.

Styx MoS had excellent voice acting IMO. Over the top, sure, but in the same way Thief 1 & 2's voice acting was.

Bound by Flame cost 800K to make, reportedly.

They seem to be an AA studio in terms of results, but there are indie vanity projects like Gone Home with bigger budgets.

Yeah, I liked it as well. A video game about a goblin stealing shit from humans and elves shouldn't take itself too seriously. They struck a nice chord with the writing and the voice actors seemed to get it.

Honestly based on the criticism of Bound by Flame being "too hard", I suspect a lot of people who hate Spiders games just aren't very good at games at all. Bound by Flame was super easy once you adjust to the combat system at all.

Have you gotten far? You go to a sandnig city where everyone talks about how great multi culti is and muh mutants. Honestly most people seem to have played 5 min and decided it was fine. There are loads of strong womyn and shitskin characters.

I m just gonna leave this here.
As I said already, if they had more budget for voice acting and animations, maybe some time to fill up their world to make it feel more alive, people would be chanting an entirely different tune from what I've seen. Don't know about the writing though.

Ah shit.

Unfortunately, that socjus shit is baked in to Mars/mutant/cyberpunk mythology. It was there long before SJW became a thing.

If it's over the top, I'll be dropping it.

I'm not expert in storytelling but it's okay story i guess. Not too shabby is the word i'd use.
In the interactivity part, it's rather "lacking", i mean they don't give you enough choices, but that's not a bad thing, and the game encourages you to talk to companions frequently, but they only and very rarely give you quests.

Yeah, it's something like that. Personally i didN't play bound by flame, but i did other spider games (of orks and man and styx) Once you adjust, which isn't that hard of a thing to do, you'll blow everyone out by default.

My biggest issue is that when you activate/get a companion quest, the game locks that party member into your party. Which is pretty annoying when you can only go around with 2 mates.

Thanks Hitler. That was a good write up.

I m pretty sure they worked on Of Orcs and Men with Cyanide and had no part in Styx. Also I don't know to what extent they where involved in Of Orcs because it had lots of similarities with the Game of Thrones RPG which was made by Cyanide. You can really only take Mars War logs and Bound by Flame as reference for Spiders.