WE KNOW HOW TO MEME THE RESURRECTION OF PEPE!

CALLING ALL MEME LORDS, WE HAVE TO FOUND A WAY TO RESURRECTION PEPE THROUGH BEES!!!

imagine if we could get the ADL to identify bees as an anti-semetic hate symbol.

link to the last thread

8ch.net/pol/res/9870716.html

im still looking for the thread the faggot who brought this up was talking about but the information brought forth so far is incredible.

pepe was killed three days before the full moon

ht tp://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/08/us/pepe-frog-meme-dead-trnd/

the symbol we commonly ascribe to kek is actually the hyroglph for the frog god, heqet.

heqet is a fertility god closely tied with hathor, the holder of the eye of ra.

now here is where it gets interesting, we have two different myths which both align with this situation.

according to bugonia bees appear out of corpses.

and when the eye of ra opens and begins to cry bees appear.

if the stories hold true pepe will be resurrected by the third day (the full flower moon) in the form of bees.

we need to do everything we can to meme this if it happens. we will have cluster fucked the normies.

if anyone can find more information or screencaps of the old thread we need to dig up as much information as we can, we only got until the full moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/i3oF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so you're gonna make a new strain of cancer?

Dude let them have their esoteric nonsense. It worked enough to get the MSM to freak out in the the first place it can't be all bad.

I'm just in it for the commie killing

I think Matt's "Death of Pepe" comic was more effective then we realized.
Cuckchan faggot who browse here literally think Pepe is dead because of that comic.
I wonder what normalfags think.

Yeah, no. Pepe is no longer theirs to kill, faggot.

Did that other thread get deleted?

I refuse to believe the past 3 years of memetics proving themselves is nonsense

nah

gtfo

either infant tier new or astroturfing shill

Imagine if we could get the ADL to identify the internet as a hate symbol.

While you young warriors fight in the physical realm we will fight in the spirit realm to combat the 5,000 year old judeo black magic.

God speed BrĂ¼der.

OP, please kys. It would make the world a much better place.

Have a rare zyklon bee, OP.

bonus eating out is degenerate, sodomitic and also jewish, they would perform the act on their yentas way before it was accepted in greater society

sauce on the bee pussy licking

vid.me/i3oF