Scorn Teaser Trailer

Finally something to wash off the horrible taste after Bethesda's Prey-boot and System Shock failmake announcements.

this certainly LOOKS like it could be the spiritual successor to Prey if they don't fuck it up, but nobody who isn't a complete normalfag with shit taste gets hyped for any games anymore. the industry is so rife with casuals and cancer that you can only get excited for a game after it's released and shown to be actually good.

Nice, hopefully Ace Team can finish the Endless Cylinder

They went full H.R. Giger on that one.
Glad to see more of this that's not Alien/AvP.

Kinda reminds me of The Void, strangely enough

It's called body horror. Now that you know, you won't sound like a faggot next time.

All your points are correct.

shit game

game looks great faggot

I'm waiting for this.

if there's no gameplay im not even gonna click on it

Well the atmosphere is probably going to be pretty good. Slavs seem to have a talent for that

How do you even get SS and Prey out of this?

Just stumbled across this and went to make a thread about it, so have a bump instead.

There is difference between horrific and disgusting.
Shit in the op makes you wanna puke, not run away screaming.
They're clearly ripping off Hans Giger without understanding why his designs were good - the were fucking scary.

Go to your weebshit threads bub

hard to be scared when they're 90% dick imagery.

Human is naturally scared of something unknown or unfamiliar.
If dicks aren't scary for you, chances are you're too familiar with them.

almost no gameplay with the tiny amount of gameplay each had looking like shit (jank reload animation or whatever that was, and very weak looking energy gun with zero kick or impact).

While it had some cool designs, i can't pretend like it exists until it's launch time. No real game-play as well in any of the trailers i've watched so far. It's more like a tech-demo than anything else right now.

best not to start talking about it right now, jesus somebody might want to kick start it.

Is this the next Dark Souls? :)))

The System Shock remake looks fine, the UI is temporary and there is more than two weapons. This was confirmed during the stream.

You might have a genetic defect user, but usually we are very familiar with dicks, what with having one and all.