ITT: Post Video Game Bootlegs and Ripoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=u8EXXritTgQ

You can't make this shit up….
They didn't even change the soundbytes, they're just high quality rips!

Holy hell that looks like shit. I can't even tell if they're just bad or if it's the game itself.

Chinese companies just don't care, even though i'm reading that people reporting this to nintendo.

It's so garbage it's painful to watch.

Sneaky Chinese

The production quality is fairly impressive though. Are we entering a new golden age of Chinese bootlegs just like in the NES era?

I think they just ripped the 3d models user

This seems to be a new thing with chink developers they take games and put them on mobile

I'd take it as less of Chinese finesse and more of western incompetence that they can make something that's so indistinguishable from a ripoff.

Nah, it's just a bunch of Bootlegged PC-to-Mobile Ports.

I'm more depressed that chinese kids are probably growing up with this shit thinking its the real deal.

Looks fun for a mobile game, i might download it.

Even disney ripped them off!

which is kinda funny since shigeru miyamotos main influence was walt disney, I dont even know if shiggy has anything to do with splatoon.

It can't be helped, ripping off foreign ip's is like a badge of honor for chinks. Just like russians.

Archive/webm or fuck off.

He originally wanted Mario to be part of Splatoon before they settled on the squidlings.

I thought youtube was slaughtering my computer until i realized that was the videos framerate.

Looks like they will stop making Call of Duty ripoffs and start making cheap Overwatch/TF2 clones

what did he mean by this?

Fitting.

Hahahaha holy fuck whoever programmed the DI Splatoon ripoff is a lazy piece of shit

Literally all they are doing is switching the material on the meshes. God damn that's weak

Fuck off, archivesperg.

Never heard of Final Combat i take it?

That looks fun

Its a tf2 clone, no shit it looks fun.

Also no rocket jumping

it was tofu I thought.

Post the clown's introductory video.

You both are retarded because that was a fan made thing, you dumbasses.

nope