Did you know

That this site is filled with kikes, shitskin mods, and fucking leaks user data to alphabet agencies?

holy shit it's you. got tired of getting
>filtered
on endchan so you came here to spam?

fuck right off.

That OP is filled with semen, smegma and fucking lets anyone ram his asshole?

Le bumpity bump Reddit may may

protip: don't change proxies until you get a confirmed ban, longer before you burn through all of them

sure, sure

Dank MEMEEEEEEES

goddamn retarded kikes can't think at all.

UPDOOTED

Beeeee daaaaah daaaaaa da boooooooo

Save da vidya

Doot Doot Mr skeltal

Could someone spell out the implications, and tell us what the proper path forward might be? I'm posing this question to get discussion going.

not "asking for a friend" tier, but pretty close and just as transparent

Gentleman, never forget; every last piece of shit kike scum must die for these threads.

You're saying that this isn't anything to worry about. Can you then explain OPs concerns away? Stuff like this has been posted a lot, but i've just yet to see it done.

I'm trying to be open minded about this, but I don't tend to side with censorious dicks.

OPs concerns require proving a negative and, as such, cannot be explained away, in essence making him a concern shill.

Sure maybe they're bullshitting, but It'd be nice to have it explained away. A simple explaiation when these are posted would send them packing.

Specifically it's that "secrets.php" thing that piques my interest. Is it real, Is it closed, and if so what's it doing?