Is the US election rigged?

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/10/18/pers-o18.html

(This probably belongs in the American Elections thread but I'm getting the e0001 error AGAIN)

18 October 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/warning-george-soros-rigging-voting-machines-16-states-state-list/
yournewswire.com/george-soros-owns-voting-machines/
truthfeed.com/breaking-the-fix-is-in-16-states-will-use-voting-systems-run-by-soros-board-member/29891/
youtube.com/watch?v=jY98iGETKFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barry Grey

libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/warning-george-soros-rigging-voting-machines-16-states-state-list/

yournewswire.com/george-soros-owns-voting-machines/

truthfeed.com/breaking-the-fix-is-in-16-states-will-use-voting-systems-run-by-soros-board-member/29891/

SMARTMATIC’S VOTING MACHINES WILL BE USED IN THESE 16 CRUCIAL STATES:

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

primary results between Hillary and B████ ██████. Look how much better Hillary did in states that used Smartmatic voting machines

in the states that used these voting machines, Hillary improved by 9 PERCENT. Conversely, in states that didn’t use these machines she only won by 1 percent.

wow i love this graph now

Bump

is this topic of no importance to Holla Forums?

why does your board have a pol suffix then?

you aren't after all leftypol.

you are just /lefty/

not OP, but I thought you faggots might wanna discuss voting fraud.

Apparently I was wrong.
Go circlejerk about lenin or someshit.
You're fucking pathetic

The board is mostly Americans and most Americans are either at sleep or work you fucking spergermeister

Democracy is rigged.

Please, let Amrika weaken itself with a civil war.

Fingers crossed

Trump is fucking beyond triggered.

If he were a communist we would be all supporting him and joining his movement, rightfully so. The only difference is that Trump is no revolutionary, not even a "fascist" one, so it makes little sense to even have a movement, instead it's just another political marketing scheme.

He's an attention whore at the very least

youtube.com/watch?v=jY98iGETKFk

no it isn't. Fuck wiki leaks lol.
Hillary is an honest politician, an honest human bean.

These are all lies

VOTE FOR HER!

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Its rigged in the sense that voters are influenced entirely by the media and that the perception that only the establishment parties are viable for office.
You don't need to pay someone to do illegal things for you, its not remotely necessary.

Given Trump's record of "look over there" distraction tactics it wouldn't surprise me if the Russians rigged it favour of him

Venezuela uses smartmatic machines with paper trails. So those states really don't do that?

(Paid for by Hillary for Nuclear War.)

Hillary "Nuke 'Em All" and enjoy the fallout
Please donate 1$ to the HRC 2016 campagin