Yandere Simulator Update time

Yandere Simulator Update time

Yandere Dev I know you're out there put the normal panty menu back the two skirts idea is retarded and doing it for a 11% minority is absurd. Especially when afterwards now 25% are unhappy, meaning in appealing to a minority in an effort to make the game more appealing, you ended up alienating even more people then you originally had.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
archive.is/kgcTf
archive.is/jcj74
boomeyer.tumblr.com/post/64245504803/do-yourself-a-favor-learn-to-code-heres-how
patreon.com/YandereDev
youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=CHANNELID
examiner.com/video-game-babes-in-los-angeles/alex-mahan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a boob slider tho? Serious question.

Yes

Yandere dev got cucked, yandere threads not allowed here anymore

yay!

Nah fuck off nigga

More like panderedev. Go away.

Where are the memes

Memes

Isn't yandere dev cucked?

>implying he'll ever finish the game when it takes this long to finish a single design decision like what the inventory looks like

It's over lads, the normalfags won.

Nothing to see here.

You were supposed to bring fun to the cancer, not become it, Yandev.

Do you have a comparison shot between the two?

>Showed what the inventory would look like if he did listen to the vocal minority, clearly stating he wasn't gonna implement it but words it fucking poorly and holds a poll for it anyways, confusing the fuck out of everyone

Again, the pantie inventory is still in if you read the blogpost but the way he handled the whole thing was mindbogglingly stupid.

There's absolutely no way he'll succeed at making a game deserving of the money he's receiving from Patreon at all unless he realises what the fuck he's doing.

You have to go back.

Not all that surprising, it took some convincing for him to even want to put some ingame and on top of that he has no fucking idea of what he is doing so whether he is doing what he is doing now out of pure malice or out of pure incompetence is irrelevant because it simply won't end well in either case.

I still hope it turns out somewhat well but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't really give a fuck anymore.Pandering to the 11% was a bad decision.It's the same shit dev do when they try to pander to SJW,they lose part of their follower and lose the ones who they pandered.
He can get fucked.

I would have thought that he learned his lesson about pandering to the minority when the undertale easter egg shit happened.

Pandering was always the goal for him to be fair. This started as a "prove to 4chan im cool" project, right?

When I read it he said it was going to be double skirts and used the excuse that its easier to code.

But didn't he also say to the SJW minority to fuck off or whatever
either way this is one big fat fucking disaster at at this point the game is never gonna be done in a fashion where it's not totally ruined by poor decision making and coding.

Just because you're not pandering to someone doesn't mean you have to be outright hostile to them. I'd rather he just implement the panty system without giving a fuck.

This is the 11% minority on a poll though, he's allowed to get away with telling them to fuck off especially with so many people willing to suck his dick no matter what he does as you can see from the youtube comments.

I'm not gunna pretend we gave the game to him on a silver platter, but there's no denying the feedback from around here definitely helped the game along to the state it's in today, if Yandev wants to forget that, so be it, and I hope he comes back, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you are here though Yandev: If you let little snags like this hold the Development up, you will NEVER finish the game, focusing on little non-features. Either keep the panties or leave them, but don't make a whole ordeal out of it like you did with a poll, you've wasted time and pissed off a majority of the people who might have bought your game.

Faggots BTFO

You guys all know the game looks like and will certainly be total trash right?

That's totally okay though, since his videos are so much fun to watch. The game won't be as good as watching the updates.

He told them to fuck off with complaining about sexualization while simultaneously giving them what they wanted. I wouldn't be surprised if he put something pretty lewd in game soon as a swipe at them as he might be telling the truth about thinking this is the easiest way to code things. The thing is that he handled this in the most retarded way he ever could have. He holds a poll, doesn't abide by the poll, does what the minority votes for, but also insults the minority, effectively alienating everyone that just doesn't suck his dick unquestioningly.

Another thread, another cock sucking!

How were we faggots and btfo? We were right.

Yandev made his decision.

The dream is dead. Nothing to discuss here, folks.

Did you even read the thread?

Even reddit thinks he's dumb though

Yeah, a disaster.

YanDev, if you're still reading this thread and managing to hold back your tears:
1) Get a fucking secretary already jesus fucking christ
2) Learn some professionalism
3) Hire people with those patreon funbux to actually help you program shit because your coding is utter trash and as long as you're sensible about it you can find someone that won't decide to steal and leak everything, which has a very small chance of occuring anyways. If you pay someone enough, they won't reject to cleaning your code too.

Did something happen recently, or are you just the usual shitposter? Last few threads I've seen, he's popped in occasionally.

You weren't here for the last thread where all the inventory shit was happening then.

The entire thread was 100% criticising him and nobody was defending him.

Yandev had another moment, user.
I'm pretty sure he's gone for good.

Yandev cucked himself last update, so we're all upset now.

I used to defend him on the memes issue, since i don't see an issue with it but this pandering to normalfags left me in complete disgust. I'm fine with him not ever showing up here again.

Even if he never made that post, everyone posting here would say the same things they've said because he's shit the bed even harder now.

I just frustrates me how he dropped the panties all together.

He literally caved to the vocal minority. The same ones who complained about the fuckin' bullying to suicide gimmick.

HOW MANY MORE GAMES WILL THE NORMALNIGGERS TAKE FROM US

How the fuck is this even hard to understand?

Yandev, I am disappoint.
You became the SJW by being complacent with the SJW.
11% of "lost sales" is acceptable if it gives you a bigger boost in reputation and credibility to sticking to your ideas.
Watch your own intro video. YandereChan is not nice person. Game is not "safe".
Wide acceptance = no risk. No risk = dull.
Don't make everyone happy. Make target audience happy.
Target audience weebs. Weebs like panties, violence, and tits.
Weebs hate SJW.

Oh boy another thread where we post lies instead of actually listing the many problems that exist.

Nah, he is reading, he doesn't want to say a thing because criticism (even legitimate criticism) gets him hard. A sensitive faggot that one.
The skirt idea is retarded (specially the "inherit from her mother" thing, that's cringy and stupid), pandering to a loud minority is never a good idea (it doesn't even work with the youtube crowd) and not showing up here just to try to refute at least one of the criticisms he is getting shows a clear lack of character.

Opening the skirt to one side solves the "coding" complication, he just doesn't want to show panties due to the backlash from a "loud minority" (using his very own words).

He thinks the game is not currently in Early Access? My fucking sides. Even most early access games are better when it comes to not communicating with the audience when not needed and actually working on the game. He is receiving 5k a month for gods sake.

He deserves it though. You all deserve it. Knowing his past and thinking he is not a fucking piece of human trash. Nice to see the fallout has finally happened though.

All of them, unless you decry SJW wherever you find them.

Don't make them feel welcome. Demand they rise up to your level if they want to be part of it.
"GG is ethics only" was co-opting bullshit that no one fell for. They're still working.
Of course, you don't need to wave a flag to push back against it.

- Write to devs that get cucked and tell them you will not buy their games anymore. Letters hit harder than emails ("He took the time to do this. He really means it.")
- Stick to boycotts.
- Support/shill for good devs who are uncucked.

What problems? Not having a continuous grid for the inventory? That can be solved opening the skirt to one side.
Not always wearing the skirt? Make the inventory only accessible when she is wearing the skirt, that works as gameplay mechanism that forces you to kill during school times or right after school instead of going around on the weekends killing people on less crowded areas.

Early access is specifically a steam game where people pay for unfinished games, what it is right now is free alpha versions.

Anyone want to re-make this with Yandere-chan saying "I wear two skirts now!"

Reminder that this is the man we're dealing with: pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

The game itself has many problems that need to be adressed but instead faggots fell for the lies 4cucks spread who got butthurt yandev left them. Some faggot posted about yandev caving to SJWs while not providing a link, later on it was finally posted but then the damage was already done and the gullible retards here fell for OPs lies. The game itself will be shit but not because of SJWs

That people are paying 5k a month so he can make youtube videos about how much email he is getting. He has 800k subscribers.

Thinking an attention seeking autist will be "yours" instead of the normalfags is just being delusional and really a very bad investment to begin with.

We all found the source on that thread because we are not retarded, search yandere dev skirt and it was the devblog thing first result. He did change it because of a "loud minority" that were his words. Now there is a bigger -relatively- loud minority asking the get the panties back and he is ignoring that. We offered him solutions to the problems he presented and he ignored those entirely, not addressing them even once (but he did wasted his time trying to convince that 11% that the panties weren't sexist, you can read that on reddit).

can you fags just make a general or a board?

This shit is pewdiepie tier

How about you actually read it

He had a chance to change, improve, and prove the doubters wrong.
Had.

The concept seemed solid- he was making steady progress.
The memes never put me off. Even the shitty code never put me off.
But this is the thing I can't stand. I've got my pitchfork and torch with ya.

Question is- will he realize his mistake and stick to his original ideas (then ignoring all ideas from everyone and making it his game instead of a tug-of-war between our feature creep and SJW white-washing), or double down on his new casual audience (who clearly must like him more than we do since we're mean. They must know about this genre better than us right??)

Pic related- from one of the Yandere threads no less.
Seems YanDev has forgotten it.

why? it's not like there's more than one thread of this at a time

daily reminder that this will never ever be released because YanDev is incompetent and an omega male

I already did. How about you read the solutions that were proposed to solve any of the issues that he "claimed" were the reason to move away from the panty flashing inventory in favor of a double skirt inventory?

We haven't shat on his doorstep, or tried to ruin his career over what he's done.
We're just not going to play or buy his game.

When something doesn't go our way, and we feel there's no chance of saving it, we let it sink. Until then- sure we'll complain. But we'll demand out of logic not feelings.

God, I've been pissed at people online before- but I know not to actually go through and post stupid shit.
Especially when I'm banking on those people to market for me.

ggod point. Sorry, carry on

What you faggots fail to understand is that he was never "one of us." He has always been an autistic attention whoring scum that just happened to be around. And a lot of reddit tier scum like yourself sucked his dick when he decided declared he is pandering to you, not even by quality but just being contrarian.

Thanks for being reasonable man.
Odds are as we get bored saying how shit Yan is, we'll talk less and less about it tho.

what did he mean by this

The story of YanXephon's life.

The saddest thing is that he was *this* close redeeming himself. He had most of the ideas and game design pretty much handled to him. All he had to do was to was execute it, ask Holla Forums for feedback and ignore the kids on Youtube and Reddit. But no, the moment PewDiePie uploaded his short clip YanXephon's old habits, insecurities and overblown ego kicked right back in, dooming whatever potential the project had.

Weep with me, Holla Forums. I just wanted to play as a psychotic schoolgirl…

Hatred was contrarian, but no one stood for that once they played it and realized it was shit.

And I gave the game a chance over the cunt involved- until this line was crossed.

also, is it just me or is he egoistical as fuck?
His twitter is basically this
>Retweet:here's a cosplay of Yandere chan! he faps to this

Someone who prefers ego-based communities (reddit) over pure content based communities (chans).

Pic sort-of related.

Yeah, we've all figured this from his Eva days and we thought he cooled it down a bit when he started on YanSim but now he's even worse than before.

A little slow, are we? Once a scum, always a scum.

You better fucking remember that and don't suck any more autistic dick. Just make fun of them like people used to.

Do you actually expect people to read all that?

This is the symptom of the bigger problem.
Gaming going mainstream.

Fantasy, Sci-fi, comics, gaming, and /tg/ are being dragged into the light by the same people who 10 years prior beat up people for enjoying them- now pretending to enjoy them to fit in- and then demanding that it be purified as per their lefty education.

You'll have a chance to play a game like that though user.
The idea is copywrite- and there are pleanty more devs than this one.

I look pretty similar to YanDev.

People who talk about that kind of tripe are no different than the ones they claim to be criticising.

At least get a proper haircut.

He doesn't have an Adam's apple.

I look like Mark, how do you think I feel

I think people sympathized/legitimized him because we've all been retarded (to some degree) in the past.
2009 is not the past.
2013 is not the past.
10-15 years ago is the past.
This guy kept his bad habits a LOT longer than they realized.

Unfortunately, his reaction is going to be defensive instead of analytical.

That's exactly what almost every user proposed in that thread .

He has one. Look carefully at the first image. It is the most noticeable. It is just small like everything else about him.

Isn't Yandere Sim banned on twitch?

Last thread he said he was trying to get it unbanned.

What a fag.

Seriously? I'm disappointed

I don't think he was trying to get it unbanned so much as he was lamenting the fact that they won't even tell him why they banned it in the first place, even after several months.

He said he believed it was the panty shots.

Wait a minute.

We've always wanted devs to listen to us- especially when they are getting cucked.

And we know Yandev cant help but read emails.

And what's the best way to kill an over-active ego?
To show how badly it fucked up.

[email protected]/* */

Explain- don't rage.

I think it's because he comes here.

I really can't get behind this because the people I used to post with a decade ago were not ever human scum of this level. If you ever did anything similar to what he did I am sorry to say it, but it is still inside of you. You are inherently not a very bright person and can at any moment go full retard. I bet you even believe some retarded stuff this very moment. The practice has always been make fun of the autistic brat.

He doesn't read e-mails from people who support him, what do you think will happen to e-mails from people criticising him?

Yep, as soon as this stuff came out it should have been a huge red flag, but unfortunately it seems like Yandev was just in the right place at the right time, and now that he's gotten big enough, he can leave his actual audience and pander to reddit and youtubers that will suck his dick without giving any sort of critique, not that Yandev would take it anyway, you saw what happened whenever we tried to give him any sort of criticism on here in the older threads.

Shame too, I was liking the way that the game was shaping up, too bad its going to be a complete clusterfuck now

Problem is, the panty shots are a vital minigame and currency in the game.

Not to metion twitch will just turn around and say "It's the context of the violence" and still ban it.

Youtube never had a problem with the uploads. Should have left it untouched and let the autistic howler monkeys risk getting banned with what they upload.

2009 was 7 fucking years ago. Seven years is all of middle school and high school. I'm not even making a statement about him specifically, but to say that a person can't change in seven years is downright preposterous.

And I like the inclusion of sound-triggering events, too

He has been making the game for less and if you think if a teenage is a faggot he won't be one when he grows up you are delusional. There is no such thing as magical personality change. Your inclinations are set at a young age. From there on you just need the proper triggers for your braindeadness to go full power.

Didn't he say that he wasn't reading the emails anymore?

I know, I was just mentioning something I read.

Right- that's what I'm saying.
We've all done stupid shit- but we learned to remove or just suppress it.
We suspected he did as well.
We were wrong.

I thought he read everything?

And do you think his ego will be able to resist reading criticism? To see how he can prove it wrong- even if he never replies and only shouts at the screen?

He'd have taken off without us. He had anime, and something shocking for LPers to feign reactions to.

Want to make it big in games right now? Make something that can provoke a sudden change in emotion for a child.
An actual child.
A game that is "unfair" and suddenly kills the player- but not all the time so it's sudden.
A game that looks like one tone, then suddenly another.
A game that lets you do something "wrong"- especially with sudden and dramatic camera angles.

Sad thing is I thought of that in less than 10 seconds- and its not far from the truth.

Based on how he is- even if he had ignore the 11%- they'd have pushed something else. It was destined to fail with him at the helm.
Not to mention there are thousands of great games existing in ether- simply because the dev isn't good enough, there's not enough people to buy it to justify it, and the culture right now not being accepting.

Someone will make a game like this. Sometime.
And it will be good.

I agree it doesn't hurt any less though.
How it hurts me is that if I ever became a dev, I'd have loved to have talked to Holla Forums- show off my work, get feedback.
Now we're (quite rightly) gun-shy. I would at least ignore someone saying they want to show us what they made. Most people would probably tell them to fuck off and stop advertising.
Which works totally against the idea of finding good games that AAA won't make or foster new devs to make good shit.

Yup. Yandere-Dev has actually made one of the biggest (decent) gaming communities even more scared of indies. Indies who will have to rely on Reddit and Youtube for feedback instead.

Yandere-Dev has made games development worse.

Halfchan has won, retards here fell for it

We'll always have Yoko Taro.

Stop projecting, you fuck. Not everyone has gone through their "furry/pony" phase or any kind of other bullshit.

Since YanSim is fucking dead why don't anons come together to make something to rival it. Show the bastard up and kill his ego like that. Hell, we'd probably end up getting it done faster.

Another yandere game or what do you suggest?

I think everyone on Holla Forums would've supported him as long as he stuck it to the SJWs.

But no, he didn't.

Why do all devs have to be such fucking cowards.
Have a little integrity, you fucks.

This is why the best game devs are guys who don't give a shit about anything but making good games.

the amount of salty autists in this thread is unreal

Yandere-dev is a 1 man team actually doing the game dev half of you fucking idea guys dream of everyday, most likely he's never done this shit before so of course its going to be amateurish and a bit awkward

If yandere wants to feature creep and have random vague polls, who gives a fuck, its his game

expecting perfection from a 1 amateur hour man team is sheer autism

Good like Yandere-dev, don't let this cancer get you down, make the game you want to make

I did feel that way, but as points out- it's less that you change and more that you hide or suppress it.

And at his level, it seems hard to imagine a heel-turn falling shy of a massive change in his life.

The game is no longer good.
Because the dev is no longer good.
We are in a culture war- and singing the praises of someone who has been cucked is retarded.

However
I do agree we can still talk about the game. Provided it's all underlined with "but he's a cuck" (metaphorically of course).
Holla Forums has spoken about neat features in bad games that they'd never buy or play.

Only thing I would recommend- even if we don't do that at the very least we make webms of his youtube vids so he doesn't get extra views.

Sure youtube kids give him 500thou +. But I'd rather the missing few from here always be a permanent hole.

He also said he wouldn't cave to SW and listen to critisism and feedback.

Hello Yandev.

And yet he decides to not stick to his guns.

Wew, he's pretty ugly.
Poor guy. He'll never get his peep touched until he's well in his 40's.

You stole my words, user

Patreon isn't early access, by that logic a web serial I read is early access because the author has a Patreon. You're a dumbfuck.

I didn't mind the production values.

People are mad because he's taken the first step into "not offending"- which means it's likely he's doomed to be cucked. Especially in a game about pantyshots and teenage murder.

Competition does breed success… Another anime Yandere game?
Would doing it in a school be too close?

It'd need to do something Yandere Simulator doesn't.
That means either a setting change- or difference in the game mechanics. Pic related. It can still be in a school- it can even be smaller in scale. But it must be "different".

Exactly. If I did become a dev and get Holla Forums feedback, I'd avoid polls like the plague now.

Only take on board well written, detailed explanations on what does and does not work.
Take advice from experts, not armchair critics.

And if people stop giving money to your web series (nice job at being a scum and watching youtube web series) it will never be finished. What is something that is unfinished yet the developer requires money for it to be completed?

Stop trying to pretend.

Are there actually people who have a problem with panty shots, and yet are looking forward to a game about killing school children?

Of course another Yandere game, it wouldn't be competition otherwise.

A new setting might work, but what kind of setting is the question. The whole premise of YandereSim was that some psycho girl was trying to get her senpai to notice

Cucks.

SJWs are drawn to Payday2 for some reason.

Which is why I made a statement about seven years, not about a weekend.
Some fundamentals are, yes, but people do change, to one extent or another, over time. Because of how the brain works, it's literally impossible for them to not. Fuck off with your vague nihilist determinism.

Altering your behaviors based on experiences is change. Old behavioral patterns usually continue to exist in memory, but more importantly, you can create and use new ones instead. Acknowledging a pattern and choosing a different path is completely possible.

Because if you don't actually want to make a game, and are just doing it as a "So there," you'll fail within the first month, because the amount of work it takes to make vidya is exponentially higher than the amount of gratification you'll get from the end result. If you're not getting paid to make video games, then you have to be inspired to make the best damn video game you can, or no video game happens at all.

Robbing banks, and "sticking it to the man" is something I can see that would appeal to all of the wannabe revolutionist SJWs. Actually murdering children though?

I always had this idea in mind (well, ideas are everywhere I know), basically a "student simulator" with a little twist, you get bullied, sooner or later you come across a chance to get revenge, you decide when and how hard you "snap" and do a shooting, a beating, murder, etc.

To make it a little more varied I would make like 3-4 different classroom setups so you would interact with different kinds of people per playthrough and all. what do you think?

Didn't real eyes that he actually censored his own game, I'm not super surprised tho, if you couldn't spot his cuckness by his faggy voice overs I don't know what to tell you

However at the end of the day its his game, he can run it to ruin if he wants too,yes we can shit on his bad decisions, but YandereDev is still accomplishing more than half the people here,it is sad that he decided to be a cuck

YandereDev just because somethings "easier to code" doesn't mean you should comprise your vision,you're a 1 man team, you have up until you die to finish this game, so don't be a lazy,there are 101 ways to code the same shit

learn to code or hire someone to do it for you

if you're worried about a "release date this century" or "making money" you are the cancer

SJWs were probably ignored at school.

YandereDev if you're still around, heed this advice. Don't try to please everyone. It's impossible to do so and trying will never work. There will always be someone that isn't pleased with the game whatever reason. You just have to accept it and try to please as many as possible. If you get displeased minority you'll just have to live with it.

I am very sorry that you want to believe you are not the same scum as you were once before. Deep down, you will always be it.

I thought that was pretty common knowledge.

So you get mad and pull a columbine?
I suppose it involves sneaking weapons, making sure the people that bullied you are in etcetera with a crescendo that ends in the shooting?

Could work, just do it right, but I don't think it will be wasy selling it

I might have cared about this game although I was never particularly interested.

Now it's cancer to me. I stay away from cancer, it makes me stressed and I was told to keep my stress levels low by my specialist.

Engaging with the anti-fun brigade (SJWs) in any positive fashion makes you cancer to me.

But here's the thing, either we want this sort of game or we're literally only here to shit on an incompetent asshat who doesn't know what he's doing. The inspiration is to show him what his game could have been if he hadn't have fallen into the pit that he's found himself in. I'd use the example of Teagan's Quest, but I don't know how far that got. Maybe Anton and Coolpecker since it's still being worked on. Though, that project is more, "We want to make a collectathon since there hasn't been one in forever."

Change the focus of making it in spite of him and focus on it being a game that we think it should be with a more focused approach.

Yes.
SJW have something called "Doublethink". The ability to hold conflicting ideals.

Violence is wrong- but "I'm a good person so I'm sure it's fine if I play this as long as I condemn violence."
Sex is wrong- and they can't enjoy any form of sexuality- otherwise it would encourage rape, harassment, and misogyny.
Some catharsis is fine- unless it shows sexuality- unless that sexuality is promoting something that was once considered ugly.
War is peace, ignorance is strength, etc etc.
Yuri (the Russian who warned that ex Commies would get into US education) basically explained how they teach an ideology that even when concrete evidence is in front of them, they deny it.

Imagine a cult where every day they say stars don't exist. Anyone who sees stars is insane and violent and depraved and should be punished. Anyone who even entertains the idea that someone can see a star is also insane, violent, and depraved. Only good people know stars aren't real. A good person can't see stars because they don't exist.
Then you drag one of the cultists as far from civilization and turn their head skyward at night to see all the billions and billions of lights.
Not only have you broken what they believe in- but by their own cultures laws they are now not a good person.
So, in desperation to keep being a good person, they try to think how it's not real.

That happens on a smaller scale to everyone who is under SJW mentality. Lots of little micro-justifications to keep their belief in check, in the fear that if their belief is right they will be punished- or that if their belief is wrong, they now have no guide.

I'd be willing to bet the 11% are the SJW portion of some youtuber's collective audiences. They hoped to make an impact.
They failed with the first few things they complained about- yet this stuck.
Why?
What arguments did they make that snaked into the mind of this autist?

Say, Yanderedev decides to come into this thread and promises to give options and listen to the majority next time. Do you trust him?

No web serials. As in writing. So far he's completed two and had no basically no income for most of the first one so I doubt he'll just drop one instantly.

How many times faggot will repeat the same mistake?

If your dad comes back after leaving you for 8 years with your abusive mother, would you still trust him?

They're also fine with one of the other girls in the game being a prostitute. Just don't show panties as an inventory system.

that actually depends on his reasons for leaving and for coming back

He shouldn't make his game based on polls. He should make the game he wants to make and take suggestions on what to add, but not promise he's going to add that instantly.
If he comes here, says he's going to have an option for censorship, I'd still wouldn't buy it. He lost my trust.

I've studied my faults, put them behind me, and am on the path to living the life that I want. Have you done the same, or were you always perfect?

So it does come down to wanting to feel good about yourself? I am sorry, user. You are still a piece of shit.

More or less yep, you literally decide what to do, I guess it would run on a time limit like the usual school periods, you could go completely pacifist if you wish, the hard part would be a consequence system for all that, I mean, you let the bullies get away with it and maybe they are the ones who end up murdering you or maybe there is a way in which your character gets less responsive and one day he/she commits suicide.

I don't trust anyone but I'd still give advice as I'm interested in a game like this. I'll pirate the final version and if its actually good buy it.

Answer the question, user.

Just ignore the faggot, the guy probably knows absolutely nothing about brain plasticity.

Yes, but I was hoping to demonstrate that.

i dont mind if the two-skirt thing is an upgrade you get from joining a club (sewing? fashion? any club related to clothes ans gives you access to sewing needles as weapons) as for panties thing. the game is already banned on twitch so it doesnt matter if you censored it now, but if you really want to you can always make "stream friendly/censored" version

Should have been clear enough when said that not everyone has been a furry or other retarded shit once. You just projecting your own insecurities and hopes for yourself. If you weren't you wouldn't care either way.

I like this, have some sort of tracker of how stressed you are that goes up the more you're bullied.

user cmon now, we've all done stupid/cringy things in our lives, most of us grow out of that phase and look down upon our former selves, Yandev has done neither of those things and has obviously never changed.

Stop projecting, reddit scum.

Looks like you're still in that phase user, if you're not going to admit you've done stupid shit in your life, you're likely still doing it

fuck off faggot

I could detail how I think you are wrong, but it would turn into a blog post better suited for /4am/ or /r9k/ so I'll fuck off instead

Mind if Idea guy for a bit?

Yandev said something about including a 80's mode where you play as yandare chan's mom, but he hasn't ever brought it up recently.

How about having the main setting be in a late 80's/early 90's small Japanese town. I'd say something about the size of Way of the Samurai 2 or 3's maps would be good.
Unlike Yan Sim, because of the rural setting it would make more sense for the player to go mad and along with the proper preparations Mutsuo Toi the place if something screws them over.

Also what the hell happened to the "snap" feature Yan dev hinted on game over screens? Is it gone now thanks to the 11%?
if that's the case, then my idea is literally made out of scraps dropped from Yan Sim.

Senran Kagura and Hatred are on Steam.

STREAM not steam

Or you make a clone of another game, develop a fanbase, beta-test it, start selling it, get enough money to pay people minimum wage to to work on your game, sell it to another company, and screw coworkers out of money. Or the even more popular choice currently is developing a fanbase, set up a patreon, and precede to sit on your ass while appeasing the most goyim possible to make as much money as you can monthly.

Oh. Ignore me.

Fucked up shit happened in the late 80s, early 90s Japan.
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

What if we just make our own YanSim to compete with his? We know his mistakes, and some of you anons here sure as hell can code a game more efficiently than he ever did, no?

Then again most of us are just ideas guys, so the project would likely fail even harder

Seconded.
Hope you get your problems sorted so that one day you can help push this shit out of all gaming so it can be a stress-free hobby.

What about a Yandere elf? Act all cute and shit around humans (or dwarfs, or feign being a slave to orcs), then try to kill important people to weaken the settlement/town/outpost/garrison/city/castle from the inside so that elves can take it over in the chaos.
Cute moe Anime-Elf thats actually the sadistic calculating D&D /tg/ elf.
Magic would need to be limited though- and clearly laid out "Why not just time-freeze all the time? Why not poison everyone?"

Then again, fantasy setting is just bait. You'd want something original more.
I liked the detective club idea. Why not play a cop/detective who's actually a serial killer?
Part Hitman, part Ace Attorney.
Work out how to get away with crimes, and how you do changes how the investigations go (kill all possible witnesess = butcher. More police around future murder attempts. Kill only the target and sneak out = phantom. People lock their shit down more and become more alert).
Then you have to screw over investigations- either leaving no viable suspect or pining the blame on someone else.

There's a popular theory that SJW-ism itself attracts narcissists. Pic related.
Ironically they care less about fictional characters than we do- they just use them because they think other people will have "bad thoughts" because of them. A tell-tale sign they themselves struggle to surpress "bad thoughts" from media stimuli.

The second he made a choice for a minority it stop being his game.
Doing something for the majority of your audience is logical.
Doing something for a minority shows you want either a new audience or are afraid people won't like something- so you desperately try to make the game doesn't have anything in it that anyone can say bad things about.
Which is also illogical. I fucking hate sports games. Does that mean sports games should cater to my taste, out of fear I'd rock the metacritic user score with 0.00001% influence by saying "I don't like this sports game"?

Email him:

We want both.
We want Yandere Simulator - but uncucked.
And we want Yanderedev to stop being a moron.
Falling shy of showing him we'd be a negative influence to his PR if we're "not appeased" or shoving "This is why your wrong" essays down his throat which might work IMO then all we're left to talk about is how to uncuck him.
Which is removing SJW.

Yandere Simulator was "Decent Hitman + Animu".
A & C is gonna get overshadowed by YookaLaylee if it's decent (unless they've revealed some interesting new hook as of late?)

In terms of mechanics yes.
In terms of tone- be careful. We don't want to go full edgy.
Hatred was good purely for ruffling feathers- but then it fucked up by not being a good game.

Yep, it could be affected by other factors, and the whole Yandere Sim thing would be just one of the many ways you could play, you could even kill just one person and that would generate certain amount of stress, you could even play "notice me sempai simulator" or something, as I said, ideas everywhere, in any case I would need to quickly learn how to work stuff on Unreal Engine for that, even if the prototype are just cubes interacting with other cubes.

Yanderedev is a jew pretending to be retarded to get your shekels and you retards fall for it everytime.

Sage shill threads and 4chan e-celeb threads

So basically Bully but with the option to go full Columbine?

I like the concept, but I'm just some random user that knows nothing about actually making vidya, either try and figure it out or got to game dev general for help

So you've never made a mistake that you've learned from before? Thanks for acknowledging that you're either:
or
Despite how things look, I'm still gonna go with B.

As expected of a board full of furries.

Hard to enjoy a cake when the Chef let people lick off all of the icing before he served it to you.

Ya need to go back.

Trust is broken. But I'd watch his Youtube vids again and lurk.

He'd have to vow to never use polls ever again and go with his gut, or carefully explained feedback instead.

But like this guy said:>>9882268
Before I'd have tolerated a cucked option in the menu. Now he's dipped his toe- its us or them. He can't have both audiences.

But I mean look at this thread. I think I only saw one post talk about the new features.
Yan-Dev has kicked the stool from under his legs, now he's got to get out the noose.

80s mode would probably have been different textures.
Originally it might have been different models (evoke the 80s anime style) and even different gameplay (older power tools being nosier, smaller classes, more teachers on patrol, etc).

The "Snap" feature we've assumed is that if you get a game over, you get to rampage- maybe fight waves of police/swat.

I like your proposal. Higurashi the vidya.

That's right, you are, and have always been, perfect just the way you are, user. Don't let those pesky furries from reddit ever tell you otherwise; they're obviously projecting.

Sounds bretty good, Hell, I'd play it.

He never gave a shit about making good games. He wanted to make a game to prove to 4chan that his stupid EvaXephon days were over and that he was a cool guy worth not bullying anymore. And failed

I don't understand how you can become this cucked while working on a Japanese themed schoolgirl murder simulator.

user you seem to have a bad case of Holla Forums
My prescription: 4 hours of games a day and your time on chans is cut to 1h/ day

Because,for some reason,seeing panty is worse than murder,suicide,kidnapping,gore,etc.
This is feminismâ„¢

Nigga is probably jerking off to all the attention he's getting.

Yes, it would be a little less cheesy than Bully, it would be a more serious tone, you could go Columbine, Elliot, stalker, Carrie (well, maybe not Carrie since I wouldn't put psychic powers, I would leave that to the modding community), you could go Holla Forums maybe and do a selective killing if you decide to kill.

On the other hand I think there should be a limit on how many characters you can directly interact with, to make the school setting look lively the other two classrooms/groups would be out of reach for the most part when you select one, when I think about the whole ramifications I realize it would involve a lot of scripting so there needs to be some kind of constant archetype to not have too many variables of certain characters.

Wow, you sure told me.

What an ugly bastard holy shit

What series of choices lead to this outcome?

I still have 3 old videos about him back when people just laughed at him. How much of that stuff is still on the internet?

Yanderedev is a 4chan e-celeb and took refuge here after being laughed at, you'd know it if you weren't such fucking newfags trying hard to fit in.

Your point is irrelevant so there was nothing to tell you
You're letting other people tell you what you like or not, so you're just a sheep to me
If anything this game looks like it will be worth a pirate, if you really don't want to support the dev

Interesting, but I don't think it goes far enough, what if you could be the popular kid bullying that one weird kid and then the outcome was that NPC is the school shooter?

just a though

Panties are still in game, what was cut was that he was going to make a panty background inventory system. You still take panty shots.
For now.

Yes, that would be an option I guess.

20 posts and still going for the record. Maybe you can take a big shit into >>>/cow/. That will show him. He produces nothing of interest as a result of him developing Yanderesim

This sounds better. If Yandev scrapped 80% of the main game, he has no one to blame but himself if this gets made.

More like a guy who left 4chan, because the noise chamber wasn't that welcoming to him. That some crazy had to dig up autistic shit from the recent past has just sped up the process here, I guess. Everything you should learn from this: Never buy Early Access.

Calm your autism, user. You're going to be just fine.

if there arent panties then whats the fucking point, its just a shit unity game

see

If I looked like that I'd actually save money for surgery. Jaw implants, a nosejob and a decent haircut should do it should do it

I don't know about any videos, but there's still a tremendous amount of EvaXephon-era cringebait floating around. Even better are the articles on sites about how he's the biggest loser on the Internet, or even Reddit threads about what a piece of work he was/is

I still remember him shilling his stream site on halfchan once, where he was streaming a pirated copy of Borderlands two days before it released. Someone reported his channel for streaming pirated content, he got shut down, and sperged out on Holla Forums for almost four hours before a mod banned him for a week

You let the SJWs win by becoming as bad as them, by helping them create a battlefield where you can't talk about games but the politics surrounding them. That's what's happening now in YanSim threads.
If it weren't for the panty incident, we could be speculating about what items should or could have sound triggers. But instead that's going to get consumed by shitposting.

Holla Forums actually falling for the outrage machine is not the way to go. Vidya comes first.

Why, are you not going to lift a finger to start it? Just want someone else to do it for you?

I feel like i heard about this game a year and a half ago and it still looks almost exactly the same.

I'm getting Nam flashbacks.

That's because it essentially is.

That's because there is an inflaction of programmers and a lack of 3d modelers

it's a choice between making a moderately successful game with cult following and earning some money, and doing a notch for a 0.01% chance to win autism lottery and swim in money

but due to how patreon works this game will be permanently in alpha until he releases 1.0 (nowadays it means giving up on further plans and starting making DLC) once the interest starts drying off

It's 3 videos witth people narrating posts he made in various places.

the autism formula has been cracked tho
you just gotta make a game youtubers would play :^)

That's what's happening now in YanSim threads

Let's be fair, it's been happening in these threads since he was publicly outed as EvaXephon, and really exploded when he started attracting and pandering to the youtube crowd or his infamous "8-10 hours per day answering emails" video which couldn't have taken less than twenty or so hours to record, animate, draw and cut together

I've said it before but that's when I really, truly started realizing what a shitty project this is/will be and I can't be the only one. 8-10 hours per day answering every fucking email? In fairness, he later backpedaled and said "well it's actually more like 4 or 5". So is he a liar, or just stupid?

Do you have time period? This is related to something else I am doing.

Why not both?

he's already doing interviews with Kotaku. Yandev is dead to me

archive.is/kgcTf

4 or 5 hours answering e-mails is pretty bad too.
Doesn't help that he got special care from Mark, when, as pretty much any game in development, his posts should've been kept inside the /agdg/ thread most of the time.
Also, the guy didn't even know what a switch was, I mean c'mon now.

A N T O N A N D C O O L P E C K E R
N
T
O
N
A
N
D
C
O
O
L
P
E
C
K
E
R

I want the ideagoyim to leave tbh

Well that just removed all interest I had in this game…

…Was a shit idea from inception, they had a few good artists, sound designers and other general coders on initally, but when they started hemorrhaging guys working on the project it went to shit because the only people actually dedicated to the project were the untalented ones.

I feel really bad for those guys. They are actually putting in the effort to 'just like make game' and can't get anyone to stay with them long enough to make progress. I wish I could do 3D modelling and had free time to devote to the project

just google for borderlands' PC release date. from about six months before that to about a year, maybe a year and a half after that is when i remember him being at maximum autism

Literally who said that?

Why, the god-emperor Eva"Yanderedev"Xephon, of course :^)

you are an idiot you know that? just remember this.

Some will still defend him. He is going full blown special snowflake.

dis guy sold himself faster than his mother

So we can confirm he went full cuck

I'd almost say this is retaliation in some form against us

Fuck him regardless though, he's picked where his loyalties lie, and thats fine, he's made his comfy youtuber/reddit bed, but there will come a time when he has to sleep in it and realize all these people are going to want, no, DEMAND major changes to the game to make it more palatable

The panties were the inch, I have no doubt further changes will be the mile

Article is real, archive for those interested: archive.is/jcj74

This was confirmed a longass time ago, you guys only didn't want to listen.
2 months ago if you came to a yandev thread and shat on him you'd be called a goon.

I personally just wish YanDev says "it's just a prank bro, poll didn't matter", but he won't, and we'll be stuck looking at a mess of a game that could've been simpler had YanDev not done stuff for smaller percentages. I'll still stay tuned in, regardless.

I'd still be interested because just because you're incredibly dumb about one thing doesn't mean you can't be better at something else, or that you can't make anything worthwhile. This is why most people just go into specialisations; the gifted poet might look like a retard when he can't count his change, or how a good show host can be excellent at coordinating an event yet be utterly useless at the hobby the event is about. Being socially awkward as fuck, and responding way too sensitively to pressure, doesn't make Yandev a sellout or cuck. The project looked and still looks promising.

OR IT DID UNTIL THIS

He has always been about the attention and now he got denied by "us" again.

He got denied once years ago. People sucking him off now probably just made him feel like he was always correct, special and talented person. It felt good to be accepted where he was shut down once, but he just couldn't help himself slipping.

Why the fuck would he go on Kotaku, or any "gaming journalism" site in general? He's already incredibly popular, it would do nothing to give more attention to his game. SJWs don't like his game already, so why bother?

Fuck I didn't even notice that other user already had an archive link, im retarded

I just want someone to make artifical academy which is less focused on sex and more on school hijinks

also online/lan support

Just, like, make game faggot.

I really like the idea of taking up the role of a detective trying to clean up his messes or screw around with evidence kind of like how Scott Shelby should have been handled, but with him David Cage didn't want you to know until the last minute. He restricted himself in that sense. It could be more open in the sense that the protag is straight up with what he's doing. It's a nice idea, but I don't think it fits in with the niche Yansim has.

Taking 80's mode and turning it into its own thing sounds like a wonderful step. It fits in with the niche so it can compete while still being fresh. I know Yandev has it so you get points you deviate between your main skills that you get in the school, but what about expanding on that, letting you get points from doing stuff outside of the school. Part time jobs and the like.

If it was not already known he sold out, this fucking proves it, holy shit. what a fucking cuck.

Stop posting these shitty threads, yandere simulator is now an offical Reddit game.

What was he really good at to begin with? The only thing he was good at was making his youtube videos and attention whoring.

see
It is not about his game, it is about him. Through kotaku he has the chance to get in the indie dev community of faggots.

I love you too! ♥
Have a great day user~

RIP

He never did take criticism well, and that likely should have been a pretty big indicator of what was to come, I can't wait until the usual crowd that always crops up in the reddit/youtube communities startgoing after him though, he'll be begging for our bantz and critiques of the game compared to what they're going to demand of him

But it's too late now, he missed his chance to redeem himself and soon enough he'll face the consequences of it.

Bets on how long before the project tanks or goes in a completely different direction?

Now, I never used the words it would be easy to make. I said it'd probably get done faster. Hell, at the rate he's going it's pretty much it can be released at any time and still beat out YanSim's full release.

The Metal Gear Pantsu from last year? Even your generic VN. Clannad for example was great for hijinks with your bro Sunohara.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with dev bloat, bickering and people only staying for a week or less.

Seriously though the A&P dev team is retarded too.

no, i want to do hijinks not just watch, the sims style

With kotaku, it already is.

I bet it must feel bad to have been among the people defending him in all the previous threads we had about this dead game.

Shiet, you guys are actually inspiring me to get off my ass and do something.
I'm not gonna lie, I don't know how to code, and have no experience with game engines. But I have a couple of connections here and there that might help I know a somewhat decent drawfag and someone who helped code and map a shitty mmo.

Where should I start?
The engine?
The only engine I know that one of these types of games was made in is Way of the Samurai 3's, which is Gamebyro, but I guess that would carry on the tradition of it being made in shitty engines.

Should I get all of the ideas, plot and other little things set in stone before I actually start?

No fucking way.

Funny you mention that, I just got an idea for an easy way to earn money is enter yourself in an underground female wrestling ring. The stronger the opponent, the more money and reputation you get for winning.

He's already getting what he wants, it's too late.
His videos get over a million views on youtube, he gets 5k per month on patreon, he has a planned kickstarter.
He used Holla Forums for a reason, and now that reason is gone.

you can easily start using Unity.

boomeyer.tumblr.com/post/64245504803/do-yourself-a-favor-learn-to-code-heres-how

Complain about where it links to all you want. It doesnt make it shit.

Those genetics. Born to suffer.

Really? He must have gotten over 100k in donations by now. For fucks sake.

Go to >>>/agdg/ and pick up resources there. If you want to go all the way, pirate books on C# and C++, both languages help much. I've been meaning to learn them, but haven't. If you want to make a team, maybe I'd be up for learning depending on how big a group forms.

I don't get why he didn't just make the censorship optional.

Source:
patreon.com/YandereDev

We've been used, taken advantaged of and was most likely his "backup plan" where he'd pander to us if the game never took off.
However, since animu is becoming mainstream, he started making the game at the perfect time. Now that he couldn't take criticism over censorship, he doesn't need us anymore.

Just like notch
we always get used, lured in with bait of an awesome game with huge potential, only to be dashed and gutted.

The signs were all there, some people just didn't want to listen.

He thinks he's thick like a theif with that community now, but they'll turn on him when he fall even slightly out of line, we have bantz, and some of us didn't like him from the beginning, but at least we were interested in the future of the game, not in selfish identity politics, and I pray that this all eventually comes back to bite him, he'll have nowhere lese to go, no one else to pander to, and it was all because he turned his backs on the only people who ever initially supported him for more mainstream acclaim that will do nothing but inflate his ego

I'm honestly looking forward to how much of a trainwreck this is going to be now.

Shit, get on it, user.

The resources are there, make it happen.

everyone was wondering ever since the whole panty inventory fuckup, but now that he got into journo carrousel there are no doubts anymore

The game already has a strong female character. My predictions are no sexualizations and a possible ending where she realizes she is better off without senpai even maybe killing him, because he is a weak pathetic faggot or some sort so she wouldn't even be under a man's control or some shit.

Hot OC check it out

Trips of truth.
I could forgive his spergouts, but this censorship bullshit is unacceptable. I highly doubt anybody here would genuinely be bothered by the option to change between silhouette and panty inventory.

Maybe he's in the indie clique now.

Welp, and just like that, Yandev is dead to me.

You made this yourself?Nice.
Do you have the Gaia forum screencap of when he posted his pictures?All the URLs that I had are dead now.

Up until the skirt inventory video that would happen
Hell at least one thread even had mark deleting posts
I told you nogs this would happen, people don't change unless something trully terrible happens to them.
But no, I was some halfchan shill or a goon or that other bogeyman

You're still a faggot, you stupid fucking halfchan goonshill redditor.

Its no use, leftists never learn.

Forgot image

I love it.

He can go fuck himself at this point.

Unity and Unreal are the go-to engines for indies at the moment. You might also want to look into Godot, as it's slowly becoming a decent (and free) alternative to Unity.

Or you can just stick to RPG Maker and copy-paste premade scripts from the web.

See

What a scumbag.

Mark already deleted my posts in like 3-4 of these threads, this special treatment really pisses me off.
And I'm saying this as someone who was actually pretty ok with Mark most of the time.

t. every ideagoyim ever
Go learn Python.

fucking cucks

Yeah because this is working so well for the guys making the Jojo rpg maker game right?

weebs don't have to be my audience
weebs are over

I'm done with this shit, after the pandering. Ban these filth threads unless Yandev goes back on his word.

Yup, there goes my interest.

Gotta milk that Kotaku clickbait article buxs dog.

I bet the faggot won't even apologies for sucking dick. Like no one here really is either.

Thanks. This far outside the time of interest.

Don't use Unity, I say. I have worked with a proper shit language called Java and I have tried using Unity. The way it wants you to do think has driven me bananas after a while and the community is full of hacks. Unreal on the other hand uses either its own scripting language or C++ (depending on your choice).

That is a horrible idea for RPG maker, because 90 % of the Tutorial scripts never do what you need well.

Something that falls under rule 8 and a oversensitive autistic dev inside that thread don't mix well.

thread theme

It's a real shame. But, what did we learn from this?
Don't trust a developer that posts on Holla Forums. Ever. He can walk the walk and talk the talk for so long but there comes a time where he has to decide to what community he's aligned with. We have to respect the fact that our cold, hard criticism simply is too much for a developer unless he devotes his heart and soul to making a game for Holla Forums and for Holla Forums alone. We must also respect that this will never happen because we are a minority. Any developer that uses Holla Forums to build up hype for themselves is using us for their own gain and will abandon us once we speak too loudly, no exceptions.

the autistic kike might if you pester him enough. and then proceed to make the same mistake once another autistic dev shows up
Everyone else wont.

Wanna bet Yandev goes Brianna Wu in 5 years tops?

Another mental tranny on his way.

Didn't all of this drama happen like six months ago where YD put in Undertale memes and everyone proclaimed him to be dead and a cuck?
This'll probably just all blow over again.

t. Yandev

Even the biggest of GG cucks can't forgive kotaku.

If we go through this three times it'd just be insanity at that point.

I'm surprised no one has posted the source code yet, now that he's gone the hotpockets won't suck his cock anymore

See

Its over user

Hello switches my old friend…

Dunno, last time I checked they were more occupied with concept art than the game itself.

Depends on what one needs to do. It's good to know at least some Ruby/RGSS to modify them to one's liking.

looks like its written in python right?

Let's see what will happen anyways
He'll have to kneel and suck our dicks as an apology for kneeling and sucking the dick of normalfags, if it keeps happening at this rate.

wow its fucking nothing.

It's a whole another can of worms to be honest, most of the people working on the game don't even browse Holla Forums anymore, they crammed in a thousand of scripts into the engine and now don't know how to fix the various problems that obviously arised, I took a lot at it some time ago and told them that one of them would have to learn Ruby to make it work, but they shat on me because "I wasn't contributing" so I fucked off.

More upset the delete post tbh

Nope user, there's no going back, he's picked his side, and now he's going to have to be stuck with the consequences

People actually think you can be picky about the publicity you can get, don't get me wrong i hate Kotaku but you would be pretty retarded to not take every coverage you can get when you have so much on the line

but of of course its easy to just deny the reality of the industry and hate everyone and everything that does not fit your ideology of how the industry should be, its eat shit or die.

t. Yandev

That's extremely narrow minded. I don't care if Yandev's game has the notice of normalfaggotry. I just hate a dev that buckles under pressure.

I just can't stand that he gave in the vocal minority instead of sticking to his guns.

Here is your post.

The problem with getting this much publicity over a shitty game thats not even finished is the creator gets a big head and decides his shitty game is thats not even finished is good enough.

Aren't we a vocal minority?

user, he didn't need publicity, he had us, we would have shilled the game to high heaven and back for him, and without any promise of getting our favorite memes/political ideologies stuck in he game, but its too late now, he made his choice, now he's going to have to deal with the consequences of said choice.

So, your saying that unreal is the best choice for me?
Would you mind giving me more examples on how Unity is shit? I've always been iffy on Unity, it looks confusing as hell, but I know that one of the guys I'm trying get to help with this is going to defend it, so I need some proof to convince him.

t.author of the next "great American Novel"

Everyone has there breaking point.

I didn't care about the Eva shit. Everyone has their cringeworthy teenage years. That's OK. Shit happens.

I could've forgiven the tumblr and reddit reach outs. It's just for PR shit, he likes meeting fans. I understand.

I could forgive the memes and undertale. I could kinda see how Undertale has some appeal, even if it isn't my tastes, and the memes are him venting. OK.

I could forgive the shoddy source code, I can barely code myself, and he's doing it on his own.

I could forgive his occasional spergouts here, he's under a lot of pressure and stress.

But this.

This is the point where I can't forgive anymore. This is the final straw.

He self-censored his game to pander to a minority, a fact he himself willingly acknowledges. He has interviews with FUCKING Kotaku. Kotaku. The same guy who said he really wanted to add Vivian James to his game but was too afraid of offending normalfags.

He hasn't even bothered to show up here to at least attempt to justify himself. He's abandoned any morals and self respect. It's sad to see a game I've been following for over 2 years turn and devolve to this. He's Notch 2, only now he's brought Anime and Weebshit further into the mainstream, hastening the destruction of those hobbies.

Thanks Yandere Dev.

His videos generate nearly 1 million views each time he posts them. All the big youtubers play his game. What possible new publicity could he get from Kotaku that he didn't have before? He already has the best publicity out there in the current day and age. He's in a position to tell them "No."

I know plenty of successful indie devs that didn't pander to the lowest common denominator.

Dwarf Fortress is a widely popular game that everyone knows what it is. And Toady never kissed CockTaco's ass.

Hell, even the faggot who made Undertale got baited into a clickbait article and they asked him about social justice and he basically made a mockery of the interview and passed on most of the questions. Hate the guy and the game if you want but he didn't suck cock for publicity.

The guy who makes those FNAF games didn't whore himself on kotaku or suck SJW journo cock either, even after it was revealed he's a devout Christian.

Are you so stupid you are forgetting his youtube channel has 800k subscribers and he is getting 5k every month through patreon. There was no chance of an attention whore like him not selling out to that.

I now have more respect for the guy that made FNAF and is milking it to death than YanDev

The Huniepop dev did alright, and he flat out told kotaku to fuck off, right to that cum guzzler Klepek. Whether or not you think his games are shit, he gets some points there with me.

Fuck, beat me to it.

I don't care if he spergsout, I don't care if he adds features that anons here might not necessarily like, however censorship is 100% unacceptable.

they had it coming

t. aggydag with less than 1/10th the attention and resources

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb motherfucker? this asshole gets millions of views on jewtube for posting retarded goddamn shit like
he doesn't need any coverage from them, you fucking mentally deficient dipshit.

Those being, being hated by a small group of autists on a site he used to shill his game? Let's be real here user. He doesn't give a shit about this place so there are little to no negative consequences for him.

Damn it. You're not wrong, but, we're the minority that was literally trying to keep his original idea intact, not completely overhaul it.

It's us or them. There is no middle ground.

At least Scott has the excuse that he's putting his kids into college with his money.

He also only pandered to furry autists. He wasn't really ruining anything. The mechanical furry horror genre wasn't really a thing until he made it, and it's not like it'll really go anywhere. It's a contained autism that doesn't really touch us.

Yandere Dev just fucking trashed Weebshit games by bringing them to Tumblr for the next 10 years. Have fucking fun when they start enjoying Senran but still wanting it changed to have more memes and progressiveness. And he's not even doing it for a good cause.

the music was good, literally everything else about that game was beyond shit, from the writing to the graphics to the gameplay. I tried the demo yesterday, and I have never been less impressed with a game in my entire life. I don't know why Holla Forums was creaming itself over this garbage.
fuck off you colossal autist, you know exactly what I mean by that.

Actually I've just had an idea.

Why not play as the detective club?

The student council in Jap schools usually doles out minor punishment for minor infractions- untidy uniform, basically not acting civil.
Start of the school year during a presentation- the video protector is hijacked and projects a warning from the "Purge Club". A group who claims they'll kill off anyone who doesn't fit in with the schools morals.
You sign up to a club that would be justice related (photography for bonuses surveillance, martial arts for combat, physchology for interviewing and investigating people, computer for hacking, or science for forensics).

You have to work out who the next victim will be (a student or teacher who has done something- drugs, adultery, compensated dating, etc), who the murderer is, how to prevent the murder, and bringing the killer to justice.

Either kill the killer and not get caught, get evidence that condemns the killer, or catch the killer almost doing the murder but saving the victim and presenting said evidence. Capturing the murderer only helps if you have evidence they are the killer.

It happened in SV5 threads and other threads for games that got cucked.
I'm not gonna pretend good games don't get ruined by the current culture.

Everyone is sore right now. In the future we might talk about the game- but not without also talking about it being cucked.

Thing is he had the audience. He could have put out anything and the youtube autists would have bought it- they'd have just whined about things they didn;t understand after.
He already had his money.
But now he's decided to lose 20% of it so the children don't whine- who no one listens to.

And he's dead. Fuck 'em. How can you not know Kotakus reputation and be from here?
Fuck him with a red-hot poker. I actually wish he did come to these threads just to tell him to fuck off.

Also, that fucking headline.
> Lets call him secretive! It's not true, but it sounds deep and interesting!

Lets just call him YandereCuck or CuckDev from now on.
Although the second one could apply to a lot of people.

Talk to AGDG threads, but:
1. Get the idea down on paper. The very basics. Idea, genre, mechanics. Not the story- just the mechanics and maybe style.
2. Research. Look into other games of the genre. One of the very few things CuckDev did right was research games that did the features he wanted to do. Don't just watch youtube videos, play the game. How responsive is it? What's the rhythm? When can you first do it? How do you know how to do it? How quickly did it take to become second nature? And why to all of the above and more.
3. Actually learn code. This should probably be step one, along with a few months of making prototypes. Not of the game you want to make- simple shit. Getting a character to move and interact with stuff. Learn what you can and can't do. Learn how to overcome what you struggle with- but try to learn how to do it rather than make work-arounds.
4. Get some prototypes of the game up and show them to everyone- not just Holla Forums. See if you can get someone to make 3D assets on board. Only a few will share your vision. Less then half will be good. Less than half of that will stay until the end.
Don't let anyone dictate what you do, even Holla Forums
You can take advice from anywhere, weigh up the pros and cons, and decide if it'll work. If you just do it because it "sounds good"- you are a moron and a cuck, even if you are guided right from it. Know why you're doing something.
Even if all of Holla Forums is screaming that they want something- why? How does it change the game? Is that a change your target audience would want? Is that a change YOU would want?

So, learn to make game, make game, don't answer to anyone (but take on board stuff said by people who know what they are talking about).

It was a ruse cruise. He knew we were gonna be to demanding so he looked for a way to drive us off.
All it's done is made us think of ways to drive him into the ground.

At least he's not fucking censoring his game.

There is actually. If he was just doing whatever he wanted with his "own" game. But he never cared about that. It was always about pandering. The game was just a way to pander. He has no real talent or love for the project or he would wouldn't care so much what people want on either sides anyway.

in case you need proof it's him

We are a minority, but it's the Youtube crowd that's vocal.

Yeah, read the thread. It was already posted.

We are, but so were the people that wanted the panty inventory removed, and he chose them.

More like constantly having to juggle and play ball with the Olympian offenders user, you don't think there will be MORE change after the panty censorship? oh user you have much more faith in Yandev and the normalfags at large than I do, of course its not the last thing, and I wager the game will be practically unrecognizable from Yandev's early descriptions of it on here a year or so down the line on the normalfag/cucktaku gravy train

Not to mention any reluctance to give into these demands is going to be total political suicide with that clique, and he sure as hell can't come crawling back to here after associating himself with the very people that hate us. He's in a good place now, but give it a year when he's at wit's end with these people, he thought WE were bad? He's in for a treat.

well it's not like anyone would miss chica's vagina bones

Unrelated, but goddamit why does Nigel have such a great laffing face?And why is he laffing all the time?
Sage for off topic

Because he's a winner.

THREADLY REMINDER IT ONLY TOOK 52% TO SECEDE FROM THE EU

BUT 89% CAN'T KEEP PANTY MENUS

3 words, pure, anglo, genes, and a man who went toe to toe with the EU has every right to be as smug as he is

What are you a battered house wife?

I'd say he's just adding more shit to the pot at this point. The sjw gatekeepers have already fucked things pretty hard.

That said, dealing with one of the very sites that helps these fucks do it is pure fucking bullshit.

I'm not even a Brit and his smiling face never fails to bring a grin to mine.

Because his laughter is fueled by mountains of salt

MY FUCKING SIDES
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

How sad.
Also, I stopped saging because I noticed we've reached the bump-limit already.

The sanest among the established Engines I know of. Maybe he is defending it, because he got used to its retarded module system. On the one hand its very convenient: Everything you see is Module or is a module of something. Now comes the part that limits you codewise: all c# code you ever write is a model of something. They are never their own thing. So the thing that it refers to is the Object it is a module of. That makes giving out Data a rather complicated procedure. If you are competent enough and not a hack unlike everyone who is part of its community by the looks of it, you can make something that won't melt your PC while looking like utter crap. Ori and City Skylines are prove enough. These two examples, however doesn't make it automatically a good tool that is fun to work with. Another obstacle is the limitations to the renderer for the free version.

What?, when did the bump limit become 300 posts? didn't it used to be 750?

I just have a really high bullshit tolerance, with only a few things that'll make me trash a game/series/etc forever.

I mean, I 100%ed Pokemon Channel

There is a difference between post limit and bump limit

goddamnit, is anyone even remotely interested in trying to make a game going to sell out like that? I know people want to make some money or do it for free but why the hell do they have to pander to the lowest common denominator with memes and bullshit. Whatever happent to making good games for the sake of making a good game without having to suck a million Journalists cocks for the whole sake of shilling your game? Is word of mouth from person to person just not good anymore nowadays without having to sell out?

he's a goddamn attention whore faggot because of this.

I don't even remember when the bump limit was 750 to be honest(although generals should have their bump limit set to 750 to be honest).

Wait, what if Yandev stops lurking and explains himself?

What then?

You sure must be new here.

Why not play as the detective club?
Detective games are fun and i'd be down to play that
but we're trying to compete here
WW2 era japanese detective game when?the new ace attorney games doesn't count, i want something like raidou

He won't find the proper words and will just dig himself further in.

1 million hours in paint.
Someone make this the next OP image instead of the cuck's video.

Lets actually make something using this fire of anger.

No it's wrose. No one fucking reads Kotaku anymore. He gets more publicity from his views on YouTube and from fucking Lets Players than he ever will with this "article" and he STILL went and did it.

I've defended him for months, thinking it was just halfchan trying o D&C. And while I'm sure some of that is still going on, he dug his own grave this time.

The fact that he hasn't been here since the panties fisaco says more than anything. He ran away like a bitch to his little normalfag friends, who WILL turn on him in o time flat if he doesn't cater to their every whim.

It's over. His project is done. He signed its death warrant.

He better have a damn good explanation for the kotaku shit ("publicity" is not a valid explanation) and put the panty menu back in.

Nope, too late at this point, maybe if he didn't do an interview with kotaku, but he's poisoned the well at this point and there's no apology or explanation that will fix that.

After going to Kotaku- he'd have to make a video literally telling the SJW to fuck off, and a compilation of panty shots and brutal murder for me to even look at his vids again.

I can reassure you he is pulling of notch right now and he will be never heard of here again

Been here since 2014, I just have bad memory.

There is no bad memory that can save you from threads breaking down because of too many posts.

This as soon as he steps out of line over there, hes done, we get mad at stupid references and memes, but we were willing to look past minor transgressions so long as the game itself was still chugging along

The normalfags? they will throw a shit at the slightest of infractions and not even think twice about throwing him under the bus, whats another shit game to them? We actaully cared about the game and its future, they care about whats popular that week, Yandev picked them over us, its been about his ego from the start.

Basically this.
This thread is basically v's red pill about him.
Guess I may as well unsubscribe from him.

At least Notch made money- and only now is speaking out against SJW now he's realized being a millionaire and divorced isn't all it's cracked up to be.

But yeah, Yandere Sim can't appeal to SJW due to it's nature. He's never getting in the indie-clique crowd. Falling shy of shuttering Yandere Sim and jumping onto someone else's project.
They can enjoy all his if statements.

Kill yourself tbh

You forgot that newfags like to eat shit.

not even an argument

not even an argument

Yes its a Problem with indie devs

publicity never hurts

i see your point but publishing establishment monopoly =/= Press coverage

i don't like it either but having coverage is not a reason to stop getting more coverage

you really cant compare DF to this
i don't know shit about undertale
again i don't like it but i don't think its a reason to go to ultrahate mode

Yes i would prefer a response like this too but i don't think its a reason to go into circlejerk hate him

I seriously wouldn't mind having our own threads about making a better game.
Either a hitman stealth game or a detective game.
With plenty of panty-shots for all!!

I got people I like to watch, sue me.

No, you stupid newfag retard. You just never suck cock. No one. Ever. Even if he wasn't an autistic attention whore, which he was. You just don't suck dick.

This. He's not just being a faggot but a stupid faggot. The minority that he's trying to appease are not going to be buying a game about a Japanese schoolgirl chasing after senpai and killing her classmates no matter how much he censors panties.

t. Yandev

Fucking hell, is it too much to ask for one person to not sell out like that and make a fun memorable game for once without having to sell out to memes and normalfags?

Hi Yandev

His game is getting attention from normalfags now, he will get fucked by the time the game is done or even close to done if that ever happens. Not to mention a good chunk of the LP followers never actually buy games, I'd know my little brother is one.

I will never understand this generation. That happens a lot with his friends too, they watch the shit, but they never buy the games.

Didn't think I'd need this image so soon:

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

This shit is what gave power yo EvaXephon in the first place.
Just make your game, no need to create a thread about it, ask for help in /agdg/ threads/board

Nice try asshole, I've been on 8/v/ since 2014 and on half/v/ before that. I know very well that half/v/ got salty as shit when he stopped going there and started talking to us and I know they tried D&C campaigns. There were things about his project I liked and Holla Forums was basically the only place he really interacted with his audience directly.

I wanted to believe in him, user. I wanted to believe.

Well, perhapes more a hashing out of ideas- then instead of a group development, everyone goes into their own corners and work on it.
Some people team up. Some don't.
We don't just make 1 game to humiliate him.
We make 2 or 3.

Fuck off, Yandev. Go censor the rest of the panties.

I'm ashamed to admit I also did the same thing.

The guy was an asshole, who learned code, and made a game.

It's a dream for all of us.

Only difference is, he always wanted money and fame.
It's not until now I realized how much I want to make a game over money or fame. I'd do it for free if I made something that made you all smile, made SJWs rage, and made just a few normalfags think "Mainstream gaming could be better- why aren't they doing this?"

You don't seem to understand. You are probably an 11' baby at best. That is enough for you to be a newfag. And if anything halfchan was more consistent with shitting on him even if just based on the overall shitposting on the board. You just don't suck dicks, you retarded piece of shit. I am happy you are getting all you deserve for defending this human scum. I hope you are proud of yourself.

this in a way, I've noticed that its not the best of idea to try shilling your own game idea and some barebones progress, look how anton and coolpecker threads are usually. Stick to agdg threads for help and tools, if people are interested in it then good, if there's people wanting to help you in the threads then even better.

Yandev, put on your id and explain yourself, ya fuckin' cuck.

Try 2007.

You know- lets say when he gets thrown under the bus, and he crawls back to us, and we tell him to get fucked- what of the code?

If the guy made it "open source" (or just gave it to us) and someone here made the game instead- would that work?

Or is this shit poison at this point and destined for the Recycle Bin?

Well that is the year considered by many as the beginning of the end. And being a newfag is not just about when you started, but you attitude. And you clearly have learned nothing from being on halfchan. You are the same cocksucking mongoloid you were back then.

Still if his game somehow ends up making him loads of money, you can bet your ass some gaymur grill will get interested in him and as soon as the time is ripe, divorce with a heavy alimony on yandev.

So you're saying it's not all bad?

see
He is already getting ready for it.

That would be hilarious

And you are a cuck who still goes to halfchan. Enjoy your data theft and don't forget to pay your tithe to beata Anita. Filtered.

Not making the same mistake over and over isn't expecting perfection, I would love to believe it's all pressure and incompetence because that can be fixed if you actually work for it (but nothing seems to indicate that he's actually trying to) but after the kotaku thing I'm not so sure anymore.

It's already obviously out of his had now he caved in once what makes you think he won't do it again.

W-what if he never was the bad guy?

screencap this :^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

That will never happen, you do not understand narcissists. He'd rather delete all the files.

and yet the suits pander to them.

So you made up something to use as an "argument." Good job.

I learned it from you.

shit ment to write >your pan shifts to phase 2

I think even if it was revealed CuckDev was working on Death Stranding Holla Forums would boycott it.

I do hope someone else tries this concept and improves upon it.
Hell, I bet someone can make what he did over 3 or 4 years in just 1 or 2.
Screen cap this.

PLAN

sorry for wasting those doubles :(

Didn't you filter me like the baby you are, big guy?

If you check his blog there's already legions of them talking about how they find his voice sexy and shit.
Most of them sound underage from posting style, some even mentioning high school
I'll laugh if the faggot gets v& for fucking some 15 year old that begs him to fuck her and later files a rape claim

Alrighty then.

We lose a "waifu" that was a default asset from something else and some deviant art-tier basic waifus with painful voice acting and hair that'd only make sense in a kids anime show.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Tbh I really wish this would happen to me.
AoC here is 14

hell at this point in the game, if he decided to piss in his own grave, he might as well swim in it

I was hoping you'd have a typical halfchan spergout and start bitching about Mark and rulecucks.

Thank you for the BigGuy complement, though.

True but you asked what if he gave us the source code.

You know- why are we standing for this?
Why are we simmering in rage hear instead of taking our anger to his doorstep?

Why aren't we posting comments on his vids until he blocks all comments?
Why aren't we posting on his blog until he has to block comments there to?
Why aren't we filling his inbox until he can't use it anymore?

Why are we content with being pushed in a "safe-space" while he deludes himself into thinking the only people that care are the tweens he got from pewdiepie.

Stop being so salty over the dick in your mouth.

You know, you're right.

Someone who's got a build of the game- how long would it take to un-fuck his code and make it functional- then copy it in such a way thats not theft or whatever?

Nig please, stop being retarded

because he would have tons of people sucking his cock defending him back. then it'll be anita allover again.

We can't know for sure, if all his code is like the snippets that we saw, odds are it's a badly optimized mess as a whole and it'd be more effort than it's worth it.
Depends on which(if any) license he adopts when releasing the source code.

You make a good point, what are we waiting for here? I know most of us have burner accounts to fuck up youtube comment sections with, lets get to work gentlemen, first step is shitting up the newest update video

He has a dick though, so noone would care.

He'll chop it off, don't worry.

Better yet, imagine some teenage girl actually injuring him, because she ended up believing she's an actual yandere.
There's already a bunch of fangirls that really, really find the whole yandere thing not just "cool", but "empowering" as well.

Yeah, prepare for a wave of batshit-insane teenage girls wrecking other girls out of jealousy for their "senpais"

Oh god, you're right. Looking back at all these 0 dollars I donated to him sure makes me feel guilty now. And look at these 0 pieces of fanart I made and emailed him. In fact, look at these 0 emails I sent him. And look at my YouTube page! I made a whole 0 videos about his game. All that wasted time. I sure did suck his dick.

I'm glad to know that talking about something on a forum and giving it the slightest bit of interest is dick sucking now.

Trips of truth tell us it has to happen

You're an idiot if you don't think halfchanners come here to shit things up. Or blind.

You can't escape the shame, faggot.

Yes, because the complaints before were petty. I don't give a shit about Undertale memes. Censorship and Kotaku are actually bad.

The thing you are a stupid piece of shit. People were trying to point out to the reality of who he is and his obviously autistic attention whoring past, but you decided to suck his dick. Accept it. You fucked up. You are retarded. You don't even belong here. No one that defending this whore does. You just as cancerous to this board as he is.

But as long as he's catering to sjw's and tumblers, they will side with him and call it out on proxy.

When I was in high school this one psychotic jealous bitch actually ran both her ex and his girlfriend down with her car while they were walking on the sidewalk. He lived but had to have major surgery, his girlfriend died.

kek

got an article?

Noone ever really mentioned how much shit got thrown at topkek, Burch, or McinJosh. They generally only care if its against strong womyn that need no man.

Unfortunately no. This was before online journalism was common enough for local news to do it as well.

If there is one thing I know, youtube faggots LOVE e-celeb drama. If we get enough presence on his videos, a good chunk of them might follow in our example just because it is juicy drama. I'll make a burner account right now

But we're establishing he can't due to the nature of the game.
He'd have to make it a pure friendship game- or remove all the violence for "shadow realm" levels of censorship.

Never be silenced. Live with the circumstances.
Just make sure to explain- never rage.

Fuck it, lets re-make it from scratch then!

Remember: Its because he listened to 11%.
Don't go calling him a cuck with no context.

You sound mad. Did the gook steal your data?

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT YANDEV!

just dont waste any effort, the normal's will eventually get bored of the game and he will be left alone.

Wait- that actually sounds like the opposite.
I.e. they focus on him being "harassed" and not "people are complaining about X".

It keeps his game alive and stops people from forgetting about him.

Lets just think this through so we don't accidentally put him on a pedestal.

Pretending I go to halfchan doesn't make me go to halfchan. You still have sucked dick though.

I encoded those old videos to 8mb mp4s.
Gaze in to his past.

Pretending I sucked dick doesn't mean I sucked dick. You still go to halfchan, though.

this, just leave it alone and dont worry about it. in time it'll resolve itself.

Dude you wrote

If that isn't sucking dick then I don't know what dicksucking is.

You gargled some cock user. Just learn from it.

Yes, when people said "OH MY GOD HE PUT IN AN UNDERTALE REFERENCE! GAME RUINED!" I said "why don't we wait and see." When he said he was going to do a toggle switch for the panties, meaning they were still in, I said "that's fine, that seems like a compromise."

I gave him no money.

I made no content for his game at all, no videos, no art, no anything.

I didn't even send him one of his dreaded emails.

All I did was talk about it on Holla Forums.

Now he's censoring shit and doing interviews with Kotaku and I called him a cuck like he proved himself to be. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt until they commit an actual crime against their product isn't sucking their dick. It's waiting for actual evidence and not basing all my decisions on old halfchan edrama. And lookie here, the second he actually fucked up I fully sided with you.

His pass was open for everyone to see. There were many signs. But you defending him. You are stupid cancerous fuck. Accept it.

Look dude you sucked a guys dick, deal with it and move on.

Nope. I make my decisions based on facts and evidence. You'd have a point if I'd given him money. But I didn't, so you have nothing. Accept it.

No one cares about money. You defending an austist attention whore from criticism about being an autistic attention whore.

My first post in this thread was more than an hour ago. Dude you're being a little bitch now, stop being such a leftist. Stop living in denial.

Someone just needs to make a sockpuppet that makes a false rape accusation. Play up him being creepy by using his past internet posts.

Friendly reminder.

Why are you arguing with each other instead of at Yandev?

Is he one of you two- or did he get you two to argue to distract us?

Let them slapfight. Yandev is fucking done here. He will never be able to show his faggy tripcode again after that interview shit. It's over for him.

I use a alternative called Bamboo. No purge, no google jewry no nothing. the link to subscribe to your favorite channels is youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=CHANNELID hf.

You have learned nothing from the last 10 years and Gamergays in particular, haven't you? The Classic Press is a shambling Ebola patient waiting to collapse and bleed to death out of its anus right at the hospital reception desk. The most popular information sources of Holla Forumstards besides Breitbart and user run sites are Manospherefags. Same goes for here, that prefers the gamejourno equivalent to the Manosphere shit and a few Youtube channels over the established press. That shit is on the way to its grave and every Holla Forumsirgin and his Onahole knows how shit Kiketaku is, why it is shit and that no one reads it. You have no excuse for doing that unless you lived under a massive rock while concentrating on your assburger in the darkness.

No game and Gamma mentality. The first chick to sleep with him will rob him blind.

Fuck off. No one cares about a censored piece of shit made by an attention whore. He even did an interview with kotaku.

What a fag.

Well, I would feel uncomfortable around them uncomfortably aroused!

What's Yandev's e-mail?
I'll register him on those mailbait sites.

It's here

But I'd send him a logical breakdown of why censoring his work for SJW will mean his game gets torn into something that's not even close to his original idea.
That'll do far more than a few viagra pill and gay dating website spam mails.

What a pussy.

The shitaku interview is pretty much a point of no return, he's not coming back. The game is going to get butchered by SJWs if it even gets finished.

This was the perfect solution

Fuck, I can't believe I was ever looking forward to this game.

Hell, silhouette + panties would have been a nice style choice.

But now he's gone full cuck, I wouldn't have him back even if he did fix it.

New bread?
But only to talk about making our own game. Not his.

Holy shit that stormtrooper. Why isn't he the hero?

Oh right, jews.

seriously, i purposely dont watch episode 7 because its a bullshit fanfic thats going to ruin star wars for me.

except now they have this fucking nigger, marry sue, with the same rehashed plot as a new hope.

This webm is the only good thing to have come out of that abortion of a reboot.

It's funny, they tried to be as progressive as they could shoehorning some black dude and a women on leading/hero roles and that Stormtrooper became a meme and have people wanting to see more of him. Given how "social media driven" this movies are, it might even happen.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I didn't care if he was good or the best.

I cared that the game seemed fun. So I was having fun following it, whether the end result would be 4/10, 6/10, 7/10 or a dropped project. That's all I care about on this board, user. Videogames

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!! NO FUCKING SHIT, IT WAS ONT A BOX OFFICE HIT BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING FEMALES YOU STUPID FUCK!!! IT WAS BECUASE IT WAS ANOTHER GODDAMN STAR WARS MOVIE THAT GAME OUT AFTER YEARS!
MAD MAX WAS POPULAR NOT BECAUSE OF THE FEMALES!!! IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS A GODDAMN MAD MAX MOVIE THAT CAME OUT AFTER 30 YEARS!!!

THIS IS A FUCKING 1 TIME HIT, THE NEXT STAR WARS IS GOING TO HAVE LESS PEOPLE WATCHING IT, AND LESS PEOPLE AFTER THAT.

THIS FUCKING IDIOT IS PISSING ME OFF WITH HIS STUPIDITY!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brother, i've been a star wars fanatic for like twenty six years. endor bedsheets, thousands of dollars worth of books and action figures, an encyclopedic knowledge of retarded shit from the extended universe that literally nobody but retards like me care about, all of that I have or had

that said, star wars has been an animatronic corpse for seventeen years now. if you accept that it died but that the good memories will live forever, episode vii isn't terrible

i mean it's not very good, don't get me wrong, but it definitely could have been worse

Well, yep, this is it

There is no heroes left in man, and anyone i had respected and thought to be alright just wound up dead to me in the matter of a year.

Never defended the guy on the threads or to anyone else really, and thought he was alright, ignored all the tumblrtale and other shitty eastereggs because i thought "Alright, cool, as long as they aren't a main focus and not present in the finished game it'll all be alright." Turns out i was willing to pardon a shitty person with a huge fucking ego the size of our moon, with the spergouts that would rival Chris-Chan and not to mention catering a minority that he himself insulted.

This is one mistake i'm gonna own up to and learn from it, don't trust any two-bit dev on here or anywhere else unless they can show results.

If that wasn't enough, he also writes about animu tiddies on examiner.com. Fucking seriously.

Here's the link to his past "work": examiner.com/video-game-babes-in-los-angeles/alex-mahan

This guy is a fucking lolcow, full stop. I've been following his project since late 2014, and this is where I draw the line. RIP Yandere Simulator. He's pathetic in nearly every way you can think of.

You think thats bad? i followed the shit back at the very beginning back on cuckchan before the exodus, back when we were deciding on what Yandere-chan would look like.

God, think i have the earlier pieces on my harddrive, but fuck me if i can find it.

Shit, nigger. Post that shit on here if you can find it. It's a fucking shame that all the models Cuckdev uses are nothing more than shit you can download from the Unity online store. They're apparently not placeholders, either. Just fucking sad.

He actually paid for these models, believe it or not.

So basically, he uses shit in his "game" that anyone can get if they have enough money. That all by itself is a sign of bad game development if you ask me.

Unity as a whole is probably the most jewish engine on the market at the moment.

Not the user, but i was in the same boat, back when it was first discussed on halfchan, probably why im taking it a bit more personally.

I believe he's talking about these designs, i remember them too, but i recall there being at least 2 more before being stuck with really generic Yandere-chan.

I'll still play it if it's good.

Fucking lol. That's some Hatred-tier edgy character design. I kinda like it. It's still better than the current design.

I may too, user. But the thing is, I doubt it will be good because of the horrible coding job he's done on it. Considering he's unable to accept criticism, the code is likely going to stay that way, too.

I hear he's got some kind of mess of if statements, or something. What exactly is wrong with it?

"pyramids" and a lack of switches mostly, which make the game run like shit.
If it was open source we could take a better look, but the fact that he chooses to hide most of the code just shows us how badly done the rest must be.
Also, no use saging, we're way past the bump limit

I only know the basics of programming. How much more efficient are cases compared to ifs? What is a pyramid?
I typed it in there hours ago and forgot to take it out.

What a wild ride. When will there ever be an unbreakable indie dev? I've seen few (Ed and Huniepop Devs, same with Scott) but it seems as if everyone's willing to sell their souls for an easy buck. What a shitty industry we're in.

I think that you mean "switches" instead of cases in this one, basically if/elifs just aren't that good when dealing with multiple(5+) different cases, and they loop down from first to last so it takes extra time & processing power to actually get to the last elifs, switches are much better in that regard because they work as a book index, just jumping to the right case instead of individually checking every single one to see if it's true.
Pyramids are when you nest a lot of if/elses, effectively getting something like this:

if X do Y:
if Z do W:
if U do 4:
if D do F:

do something

else:
else:
else:
else:

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!! You never fooled me!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Yeah, I did.
Ah, I see. I've run into that shit a number of times. I hate it, but I often just don't see a way out. Is there something inherently wrong with it in terms of how it will run, or is it just messy code?

It's just extremely messy code overall, makes it hard to be read later too.
Also, I can't see all his code so I can't say for sure, but there's usually a better way to do things without pyramids

If you're still here yandev please reconsider the fighting system, it can fight as long you make it realistic.

WORSTEST FUCKING EVERYTHING

W O R S T G A M E
O R S T G A M E
R S T G A M E
S T G A M E
==T G A M E
G A M E
A M E
M E
E
THIS IS NOT STEALTH, THIS IS NOT STEALTH. THIS IS NOT FUCKING STEALTH, THIS IS LITERALLY RETARD AMOUNT OF STEALTH, ALSO KNOWN AS FUCKING NOTHING.
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER, EVER FUCKING BELIEVE YANDERE " MUH HITMAN (2016) " SHITTER DEVELOERPEORPER!!!!!!!!!

HE WAS ALREADY DEAD TWO YEARS AGO AND I FUCKING CALLED IT, EVER SINCE HE DELAYED HIS STUPID RETARD SHIT FOR HIS STUPID 3 APRIL FOOL JOKES VIDEO THAT A) I DID NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT B) ITS FUCKING SHIT ANYWAYS. YOU WILL ENVER PLAY YANDERED SIMULATOR: LOVE SICK IS A SHIT TITLE EDITION, FOR A STEALTH GAME, NO IT WILL BE PLAYED FOR A "STEALTH" GAME LIKE HITMAN TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A GOOD GAME EVER EVER

! ! ! L A T E 2 0 1 7 ! ! !

Your shit is getting weak.

He wouldn't be THAT bad if he didn't have that very unfortunate chin (or lack of, I should say). Poor guy.

Stop making these threads, shitstain like this guy isn't welcome

CUCK DEV, CUCK DEV!!
YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

What would be a better implementation of that sort of code? Genuine question.

I haven't seen the movie. Allow me to guess. The person who shot the stormtrooper is a stronk womyn, yes?

The two pics are different scripts, first one is the better one

There's better ways to make your game famous. I mean you could go out and whore yourself to everyone and let them fuck your ass and become everyone's whore or you could be the hard working girl that gets up in the world with her brains and confidence. But I guess you're right, it's better to just become a prostitute now. Defeatists like you are what makes the average game so shit.