Give Up White Women

An average white woman is a husk of a human being that has not faced any adversity in life, having every opportunity placed at her lap. Even better if her family has any bit of money, they will spare no expense to cushion her existence.

I do not know how many of you have interacted with latin, asian and black women, but I can assure you they are much more reasonable and have agency to an extent that the white woman does not have. In a conversation with an educated black woman as opposed to a white woman the black woman will ask questions, form a viewpoint, and argue for or against it. Meanwhile the white woman, coddled by wealth and incels throughout her existence, is like a pathetic shell that only exists in the cultural framework that has been projected upon her.

When will you realize that your worship of woman is the idolization of an empty God? The ultimate secret of woman is that there is no mystery at all, they are merely human beings that live in a social structure that is oriented towards their well being, and adapt to it as is natural.

The white woman is weak, retarded, and coddled. You should seek redpilled black and latina women as they are on the whole strong and have agency due to the synthetic hardships of their existence, as opposed to the self centered and psychotic narcissism of white women.

Give it up. All that is left is to hope for your children to be strong, any white identity has been destroyed by the subversion of popular culture, while other communities have been able to stand strong in the negation of ZOG white degeneracy.

I'm fat, my skin looks terrible and nobody loves me.

I just want a Holla Forums gf.

1/10

-0.1/100000000 million

eric, simply eric

some damn lazy sliding nigger

Try talking to a woman who is not white. You will find they are actually fucking human beings who treat others with respect. The object of your desire is a monster.

Do you choose this or a walking automaton that exists only as a vehicle for Apple corporation to monitor spending habits through a hwIphone?

All women are automations user. They weren't bred in order to understand abstract concepts as men where (in order to form unions, tribes, allies, kinsmen). The difference is those other women know you're genetically superior and want to try and appeal to you more. Of course something which, on some level, knows it's inferior will try its damnedest(spelling?) to get you.

That is some interesting contradictory thinking you have there my friend. The thing that is most valuable is the thing that is pimped out by popular culture on a massive scale, and has a minimum of humanity compared to any other human demographic?

You are a victim of Stockholm syndrome for white pussy. It's time to set yourself free from your illusion. It is so right to say that women are automatons- but is it wrong to seek an automaton that works in your favor? An automaton that is a compatriot, rather than a sentient without agency subject to whatever trash is broadcasted across IG?

Don't punish yourself seeking a person that does not exist. There are many beautiful and intelligent women that are not white and are a much better rock than the average white woman.

It's ovah goyim! Givva up on those filthy shiksas goyim!

A_Wyatt_Man_Racemixing.jpg

Seriously what happened to those great esoteric kekism threads we used to have. The shill couldn't be more obvious.

I exist to save this race, not propagate (in particular due to my genetics).
That's what you don't seem to get. Once they get you, they may continue to be nice, but by in large the needn't continue to be. In addition, being at your beck and call is not being a compatriot, i.e. the "niceness"/appeasing nature such a woman might have is not being a compatriot. Being a compatriot would be one with whom you could truly share your heart and ideals and have them completely understood. Let this be the sorrow of man, for he seeks a creature which he may give his love and be understood. An ideal he has saught since times gone by but shall never obtain. Alas, like many ideas which become some abstract that they become disjoint from reality/biology, one must just accept that such a creature does not exist.
A woman's personality isn't as important than her genetics. Once things go awry/fix themselves a bit, one could condition women to be better within 5 generations (assuming this is highly controlled). However, if genetics go awry it would take millenia of conditioning to reach the point we are at. All the worse, imagine if such stumbling blocks hadn't occurred, genetically, where could we be? How much more superior could we have been?

>>>/gaschamber/

Black women are among the worst creatures I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Occasionally I run into a black man who seems like a basically decent person. I wouldn't want to share a society with a bunch of them, but wouldn't mind dealing with them in trade or diplomacy-related contexts. This effectively never happens with black women. I can only think of one example, and she was a Nigerian–I assume Igbo because it would explain the difference, though I don't know for sure.

This is nonsense. The only nonwhite women who are human at a rate much above zero are Asians, and their rate is still lower than whites (even when looking at the most human Asian ethnicities, like Japs).

The most basic problem with people like OP is that they mistake Jewish propaganda intended to shape behavior for behavior that is actually occurring. White women aren't all thirsting after black cocks like the kike wants you to believe, other races are not less slutty or degenerate, and if you pick the right woman (one whose virginity you took or will take, who has a good relationship with her family, and who doesn't show obvious signs of BPD) you're not likely to get divorce-cucked.

We're being raided hard right now. But honestly, I expected more effort from the shills. Sad!

kill yourself sperglin

It's probably about the Yates bitch bringing back "muh Russia"

A long time ago I worked with a filipina. She came here after marrying some older, fatter, balding dude.

She noticed me reading the stocks section in the paper one day and immediately tried to set me up with her cousin (as a "pen pal").

That's because they're trying to fuck you. They have no standards. They know you're better, but you don't realize it, which is why you even consider it.

What food will a white woman ever cook for you? A divorce from the court and the shitty Kraft Macaroni and cheese, not even deluxe.

JUST GIVE UP ANONS YOU CAN'T WIN!
Why are you so scared of the white ethnostate? Afraid you won't be in it?

.t homosexual jew

2/10

not true you jew
niggers are obnoxious and stinky
whites are polite and cute

Ah its the same fucking shill in /vee/ who tried to declare pepe is dead well fuck off you cunt. Its even the same image.

I want a /k/ gf

This is your life of latina women

This is your life on white woman

also

2/10 made me reply

My argument is not food and anecdotes. You claim it does not hold because you compare the lowest black with the most unattainable white- who will probably not reproduce at all as she is wanting to participate in politics and has a career, no time for a family…

However the woman that you might not have noticed before is much more loyal and has the strong spirit a society needs, as opposed to the compromised soul of the oversocialized h'white. Even those of you that are not so attractive, keep a look to the woman that you might have not noticed because of the synthetic standards of this board. After all, the loyal homely woman is preferable to the flakey joke, and the burrito is preferable to the vegetable shake and the faked care for her issues that is necessary for a white woman.

Fuck off you race mixing kike you double faggot nigger

JEWS DID OP

There's no excuse to be fat in a collapsing society, if you're in Europe kill yourself right now dead serious. Stream it too, we haven't had one of those since the last time smiley was "just pretending"

Also Holla Forums girls are shit and are only in it for the nerd cred now that it's cool to be into that shit(makes the kikes more money)
Make games, don't play them and start working out.

I lol'd

GEE I WONDER (((WHO))) COULD BE BEHIND THIS THREAD

Since OP is a race mixing kike this thread deserves nothing but…
KIKES

I'm fucking retarded. I didn't mean to reply to you.
This thread will be deleted anyway.

ebin :—-DDDD

Why are you retarded? You made a fair point. There is nothing wrong with questioning a strongly held view point. In fact you are much better than the memetards that spam gore and facebook-tier JIDF pictures. I wish you the best of luck even if you disagree with me friend.

I merely wanted to highlight a fact that could help many people. It is better to have a family than to live as a purposeless incel devastated by synthetic standards forced by society (similar to the standards that white people are imposed by ZOG).

I'm american

fucking bump

holy shit, you just keep dumping redpill after redpill

STAHP!

Are you a faggot or a liar?

Cuckchan tier thread

Did you not read the rest of the post? I stated it was due to my genetics. Man is capable of self-restraint, and I make full use of that. Alternatively, you could interpret it as me being incapable of getting a woman (which may be completely possible, i.e. even if I tried I wouldn't get one). However, as it stands, I merely do not seek one out.

shut the fuck up and kys cuckold

Don't idolize the pussy, just treat them like they deserve to be treated - with decency or scorn if she deserves it. Is it so fucking hard, you spergs?

Sage for moronic thread.