Time for some INTERNET ACTIVISM

The Cape Verdean immigrant who killed two doctors in a South Boston apartment building should have been deported last year after his second bank robbery, however Judge Lisa A. Grant out of BMC gave him 364 days in jail instead of 365, because she was well aware that a sentence of one year or longer meant automatic deportation. Department of Homeland Security recommended deportation. She overruled them.
Lisa Grant is a former liberal activist and criminal defense attorney appointed by democrat governor Deval Patrick.
On Friday, May 5th, two Boston doctors were tied up and had their throats slashed. Dr. Field had his throat cut in front of the mirror, as the killer forced him to watch himself die.
After several 911 calls, police made their presence known at the door, however he began shooting at the officers, so they returned fire and hit the man several times, but did not kill him. The doctors were already dead. Jewelry and other belongings were found inside his backpack
Makes you wonder.
turtleboysports.com/double-murderer-bampumim-teixeira-was-given-364-day-sentence-from-judge-lisa-grant-on-bank-robbery-charge-so-he-wouldnt-be-deported-on-his-green-card/
dotnews.com/2014/boston-municipal-court-nominees-background-rooted-defense-work

The same judge also granted bail to an accused rapist who then went on to rape again in 2014
bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/06/27/assault-made-arboretum-sex-assault-robbery/Lef4krqArGyPVRNyqEAXQI/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlieBakerMA
twitter.com/bostonherald
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT
front.moveon.org
petitions.whitehouse.gov
petitions.moveon.org/sign/fire-lisa-grant?source=c.em.cp&r_by=18395811
bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/06/27/assault-made-arboretum-sex-assault-robbery/Lef4krqArGyPVRNyqEAXQI/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should you care about the Communist state of Massachusetts and its deep blue voting pattern?

This isnt about all that, this is about turning the left’s tactics against a liberal judge. If this had been a conservative judge in Mass making a ruling the Dems had not agreed with there would be massive protests. BLM, Antifa, SDS, and probably thousands of collage kids from all the schools in the surrounding areas would turn out to cry and whine how evil this judge is.
There is not going to be a conservative protest, its not what we do. However we can some of the left’s other favorite tactics against itself.
What I propose is a targeted campaign to get some traction on getting this judge fired, or at least having the Governor of Mass make a public statement about this. Now we can do this by coming up with a good hash tag and directing the tweets at twitter.com/CharlieBakerMA
twitter.com/bostonherald
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT
amongst others, this is just a partial list, add more.

Also lets take the left’s sacred cows
front.moveon.org
petitions.whitehouse.gov
and make some petitions to try and get this judge fired.
What else? I am not the best content creator, but if we all work together I think we can gain some traction from this.
This probably won’t work, but it gives us the opportunity to create a template on how to attack the liberal power structure and everything they hold so dearly. We have an opportunity to jump on a hot button topic and see what sort of reaction we can get from the normies. This is a great way for us to hone our skills, so the next time this happens, and it will, we can go into our playbook and waste no time in getting some one fired.

Nice fake news. The nigger obviously didnt kill the one guy infront of a mirror so he sees himself die, but because he thought he was magically empowered to kill two people in one slash. We all know niggers fail the mirror test.

Have a bump. This must be one of the things getting slid.

WE WUZ KILLSTREAK AND SHEEEEEIT

But seriously OP, good shit.

Thanks
I am working on the petitions now.
We need to subvert their own websites and control the narrative.
lets use the infrastructure they have created and turn it against them.

#firelisagrant

petitions.moveon.org/sign/fire-lisa-grant?source=c.em.cp&r_by=18395811

This is alarming to me. My brother has a professional career and lives in Boston. He's naive as fuck when it comes to niggers. Damn it.

>bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/06/27/assault-made-arboretum-sex-assault-robbery/Lef4krqArGyPVRNyqEAXQI/story.html
you fucking kidding me? my ex fucking studied in that area.

LYNCH THE GODDAMN NIGGER

WEW

What happened to Rule of Law? We now have Rule of Virtue Signalling.

Dunno about anyone else, but my 1776 is twitching.

America YES?

It's amazing how much contempt the judiciary have for average people.

no death penalty in massachusetts, he would of been deported back to whatever shit hole he would of been from.

getting a little traction here, should I keep pushing, I really want to make this a thing.

Yes. These traitor judges are the number one enemy of freedom in America right now. Our forefathers would've hung this bitch from a tree already

I know this, you know this…how do we get this shit out to the normies?
I am not a content creator here, I fucking suck at it, but we have to start doing something other than sitting around asking who is white or complaining about the French. Everyone just makes posts complaining about shit, lets fucking do something about it.

Wonder if his name ends in -berg.

grant
lisa grant
#firelisagrant

Pic? Address?

lets get the word out first, we dont need some NEET going over there and doing something stupid, then we all lose.

Sorry FBI but we aren't going to kill that judge for you. Find someone else.

get tweeting

Jesus Christ

I long for the day the FBI has a "Gentlemanly Agreement" with covert death squads to remove people they can't legally remove.

That really is how it's going to go down sooner or later. The thing about partisans is they can do things that the official state apparatus cannot, or should not, be witnessed doing. Eventually the FBI will realize that we're all very good friends here.

I'd like to know what he wrote on the wall in blood. That got buried pretty quick.

Kill the judge. Seriously. Kill them.

Nothing will be done otherwise. The government isn't going to do anything against her, let alone a slap on the wrist punishment. This shit just keeps going on. Nothing short of violence against these leftists will accomplish anything. It's so commonplace to hear stories like this that I no longer feel anger. As far as I am concerned, the judge is responsible for the doctors deaths. Call me an edge lord all you want, but eventually, you will see that violence IS the answer.

Wow nigger

dont be part of the first wave, remember the night of the long knives

fuck i totally missed that

violence isn't going to bring the normies to our side, all it will do is alienate us from the populance. we can do this with subversion, play the long game friendo

I dunno CIA, I think we're with the FBI on this one. Remove judge.

we can remove this judge by nonviolent means
We dont win this way PERIOD Stop trying to honeypot us.

yeah black people suck and the courts are jewed what else is new?

right, so lets just complain about it, rather than come up with solutions

Kill the judge, signal to all other judges is made.

the nonviolent approach must really scare you guys to honeypot this hard.
you have only hardened my resolve to continue to call for nonviolent activism, its only a matter of time before one of my causes gains enough steam to have tangible results.

Implying im some lowly FBI cuck analyst who requests the IP for us only to realize they can't do shit.

Any retard can see this system is designed for kikes, not for the people. Kill them. Revolt against this cancer.

the Feds could take over the prosecution and try this maggot in a Federal Court. Therefore the death penalty could be the result. Think the Timothy McVeigh case, that was federal not the state of Oklahoma. Same legal wranglings could apply here.

Fuck this give me a bit and I'll make image posters for quick and efficient naming and shaming.
Think of it like wanted posters with the list of crimes at the bottom of a picture of their face. It'll clearly tell the blood is on their hands.

Le bumper

sage

Is Turtleboy reliable? I've never heard of them and they say they got a pic of her there but I'd like more confirmation.

Isn't that the dude connected to the Awan brothers case or people peripheral to that? I think it was a Mass judge that gave either him or someone else 9 months twice and he gave a note to a bank teller saying he had a gun, a grave felony.

That judge should be blown out for more than that, she's in collusion with with a federal conspiracy. Anyone that didn't follow the entire George Webb investigation series regarding all this needs to look at his channel immediately on YouTube. htt ps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew>>9892653

Kill the criminals and the communist judges who enable them

Well it's important to delegitimize the judiciary for the average joe q. retard so that way Trump can prosecute them without Sergeant Donut and Nancy Nurse getting all uppity over it.
The coordinated media reaction over Comey shows there's still a lot of work to be done. Even Fox was having a bitchfit over it. The time is coming ripe for a proper contender for actual news and at that point every MSM outlet becomes completely unbelievable and even if they showed video of Trump slitting the judges' throats himself nobody would believe it, nor even care if they did because they're so fucking sick of the jewish lies.

I'm at the point now where if spec ops started killing federal judges live on tv I'd just fucking laugh.

Savage.

I had no idea you could be a bank robber and spend less then a year in jail after being caught.

8 years of Obongo judicial appointments will take 20 years to correct. At least they prevented him from 7-stacking SCOTUS.