Did she, dare I say it, dismantle your entire gay little fatboy operation here...

Did she, dare I say it, dismantle your entire gay little fatboy operation here? And in the span of only a few fucking hours?

I knew it wouldn't take much to eviscerate your chubby little babbybellies before the 2-year mark, but wow.

Also

Literally who?

oh
it's
YOU
again

lol semen

I literally don't even know what you're talking about but clearly you're not from around here so I'll just call you a faggot and report your post for deletion

If that's a selfie then tits or GTFO.

muh russia
are you, dare i say, a BIG LEAGUE FAGGOT?

Projection.

There is no God.

that's an ugly wo-man

That file name. Pathetic.

ok

I feel sorry for that sex rig.

I see the vols are also being lazy as per usual

Enjoy your lynching, it's coming soon : )

daily reminder imkamfy is a faggot turkroach

Every single post below this, even if they sage, are faggots.

including you.

hello I'm a faggot

Nice bait. Hilarious that on the year of our lord 2017 Holla Forums still doesn't know to sage and ignore, here have a bump, let's see how far this thread makes it.

You're right about Trump, I just wish you didn't want to kill your own kind. Picture related.

Who?

I'm really happy that I took a look at this thread.

I hope whoever tied her fatass and took the picture, left her there to die. Sad that her profile icon shows a skinny woman, which you can tell isn't a recent one.

There will never be a racial slur for white people that hurts or holds any power. Because everyone knows that being white is fucking awesome.

I don't work for Moscow, OP, I work for Chernobyl.

Is this that new crossfit workout I've been hearing about?

It should be legal to murder women who deviate from an acceptable height/weight ratio as a warning to the others.

So true. There's literally no insult for white males that sticks because everyone knows we're the alpha humans.

Racial insults only work because the lesser races know, deep down, they really are garbage.

Sadly, someone/something probably will. I'm just surprised that there isn't a mobility scooter somewhere in the background.

weak bait lad
2/10 made me reply