Boston Salt Party - Mod edition

Raider Overhaul and Super Mutant Redux mods have been hidden, because author is "afraid his mods are stolen".

Reminder that nexus also recently deleted such big mods as Resurrection and Modern Firearms for copyright issues.

All big mods are affected by random shit, get deleted or hidden. Everyone is acting retarded. This is the end for nexus. Fallout 4's modding is doomed. You aren't going to see anything new soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/therealelianora/v/70955185
archive.is/W711m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?
With what fucking reasoning?

Well. As i remember they did the following:

Modern Firearms was deleted because it used assets from one of the Ghost Recon games made by ubisoft.

Resurrection mod was deleted and author was BANNED for 2 textures from it, that weighted 2mb. From entire 2gb sized mod.

THANK YOU CONSOLEFAGS, THANK YOU BETHESDA, KEEP SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT I ENJOY IT GREATLY

THANK YOU BETHESDA
THANK YOU CONSOLE SHITTERS

Bethesda doesn't care though.

To my knowledge PC gamers don't pay extra compared to console gamers. Also Bethesda doesn't get money from the modding scene. Hell most people don't even use mods.

Real talk: you only have yourself to blame. You made the game mainstream and big. Nobody will ever get caught for pirating an old anime OVA from the 80s. But HBO will come after you for uploading GoT.

Positive note: at least this will kill paid mods. Now everyone can see why that would be a bad idea.

Implying this isn't a birth of paid mods, as a way of protecting your mods from "being stolen", as an optimal solution for problem bethesda is creating to get rid of nexus as a competitor in its community.

I think bethesda just wants nexus to burn in complete chaos, people hiding and deleting their mods, while bethesda.net will rise as a better alternative.

Nexus have always been huge cucks for copyright. Owner has a huge stick up his ass about pirating and remember, he was working with Zenimax and Steam to aid and abet paid mods.

that doesn't make sense

how can it be copyright issues if it's a free and optional modification? doesn't that fall under fair use?

Bethesda cares about money
Kill yourself retard

Are you aware of how "fair use" works?

Looking at the current state of it, I guess they would rather skip to some other alternative, or even their own sites, if applicable.

I got this from wikipedia:

In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:

the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
the nature of the copyrighted work;
the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

seems to me that a free mod that uses a model or texture from an older game is not as sustainable as the original asset in the actual game it's from. I bet it would never make it to court but my armchair lawyer skills tell me it would be worth fighting.

Just like Origin right?
They are doing this so they can charge for cross platform mods on their own platform where the cocksucking fans will support it, there it will gain a foothold which will be pushed by conaolefags who will not see anything wrong with it, defending it with "they were so nice to give us mods on consoles we should pay them back too".

Just fucking wait for it, Skyrim 2 announcement just goes with everything people have been predicting so far, just watch all the ostracized Jewish modders going full kike and developing console only shit since everyone in the community hates them.

Nexus is also a massive hugbox where saying anything negative will get you banned, you have to like everything regardless of how shit it is.
Is it any wonder why 99% of all mods there are terrible when constructive criticism is a crime.

Ofcourse this will kill paid mods.

Most modders do not use original content that they themselves created. So they lift assets from other sources.

As for the rest of your rant: the game sold 10 million in the first week. Not because of me mind you.

I never posted about the game even ironically. I just enjoy watching the world burn. All this mod scene drama is the only enjoyable thing about Fallout 4.

This shit is fucking retarded and both modder Dramawhores like Elionora or DDproductions as well as the consoletards can go kill themselves, but i had a good chuckle of DDproductions trolling in the recent week.

You might want to go on and read the rest of that instead of just the headlines.

Fair use really only covers criticism, education, and parody purposes. Mods don't fall under any of those.

daily reminder that Zenimax is a shell company made to get investors without having to reveal Bethesda's financial information and it was founded by a person with strong ties to the Democrats. if they can't get what they want by playing by the rules then they can have the rules changed.

The modding scene has always been safe from copyright claims because it was relatively small and underground. Needless to say that if money gets involved that will change.

U wot m8. Nexus is shit for a whole number of reasons but the only aid they gave Bethesda was tell them that they were handling this like fucking retards.

Really now? Nexus was one of the sites modders could designate to get a part of paid mod profits. Discussion of paid mods, especially negative discussion threads, would get routinely locked for "spreading rumors and speculation." DarkOne himself said he'd prefer paid mods to not paid mods, and criticized the fanbase response as unreasonable and extremee.

What did I miss? I have no idea what's going on.

Use Mod Organizer faggot

This is what you get for giving money to a money grubbing jew.

I think that has more to do with Nexus doing literally everything to please Modauthors and less with supporting Bethesda.

I mean of course the modauthors are content creators and deserve that respect but it's literally out of control on Nexus. They can do whatever the fuck they want unless they break the Nexus guidelines.
Ban who they want, say what they want.

Bethdrones fucking everything up for modders.
We had some delicious tears a few weeks ago already. This seems to be the continuiation that might bring Nexus down.

So after doom and quake they also killed mods, that's sad

So did any mod maker figure out what was bricking xbones yet? and if yes why hasn't anyone started secretly injecting it into their mods.

lmao

blizzard destroyed genres, ubisoft detroyed open world sandboxes, bethesda is now destroying the community

american industry at it's finest.

Anything that can't be sold is worthless. All these things are a symptom of a disease in society, its a rot of the soul.

Okay, i think its time i put my ps4 into trash. This legitimately made me hate my console.

So many companies are killing the industry but is there anyone trying to save it?

the problem was never the platform, it's the players

i find it ironic how they keep talking about "muh sourgrapes!" when game don't come to PC, but do this shit when they don't get mods, fucking mods, it's not even a game, it's just some bits of content.

it's fucking disgusting.

As long as its analogous mods that are under the radar are still there I won't be mad.

Besides that, nexus-exodus when?

AAA? i don't think so, but there are some indie devs that still makes good games, like Falcom.

what happened anyway? i couldn't get online for a while and by the time i could there was no thread, last thing i did was convert user's video to this webm

At this point i think its either you return to play old games, or try enjoying japanese ones, they are always mediocre, but never become worse than they were. Also slavic game industry isn't bad either.

There are no future for western gaming industry.

Everyone should do their best to support OpenMW.

Give it to me instead. :3c

Why fallout players should be interested in openmw anyway? Why you always post this in fallout related threads?

You know, without jokes, i would give it to you with all the games installed, if you were here in person for free. Don't want to get my ass to contact you though.

Users downloaded mods from Nexus and uploaded them to Bethnet without asking for permission from the modauthors.

Some of the modauthors go mad because muh Patreon and muh ego, but others pointed out that these mods were never polished for consoles and can break consoles.

So people were flipping out right and left, modauthors taking down their mods or hiding them to prevent the theft while consolefags felt like they were being punished.
Some modauthors consider making the Scriptextender a dependency to prevent theft while other just quit entirely.

And at some point one of the modauthors uploaded a video of him making a mod that can brick a console which made everyone go fucking insane and even Bethesda comment on it.

where? I want to see what they said. I saw the video awhile ago.

This is glorious.

It is non-shit and open source version of Bethesda's engine. FO:NV made a lot of people realize how shit Bethesda is.

Because it is the closest thing to punching Bethesda/Zenimax in its fat Jew nose.

Beautiful, how much damage was done?

for the second time in history I'm happy that S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is dead and noone will try to push "paid" mods into existing modding community.

It was a hoax, he just flipped off the power of the console with his foot off-camera, that's the beauty of this all.

Better question is - how much more damage we can do. If used correctly, we could do Boston Salt Party 3.0 right away.

Can it be pushed so that when Skyrim Remastered comes out the consolefags will be too scared to use the mod interface?

If they start taking down mods with copyright claims you can pretty much close shop and go home , since mods are pretty much made of that.

That's both disappointing and impressive at once

No consoles were actually bricked but he's been trolling the consolefags ever since on his Jewtube-channel and uploads the funniest deaththreats.

Right now they are already scared as fuck but i think the panic will have died down until Skyre comes out.

I just wanted to play this game with tacticool realistic weapons and swat vests. Never ever.

Hoard all the things.

Lets ignore the massive list of games they support on their website.

None, it was a joke but console peasants are so fucking stupid they believe it and lost their collective shit over it.

Idea: Ultra Deluxe texture pack for Weather. Appears harmless… But the snowflake particles have an insane 8k+ resolution, meaning during blizzards, the console should should freeze.

Better just add some algorithm that has a dependency on another of your mods, that one requires script extender , and without it is messes up your save file.

Problem is size limit of files. But it could work.

Just make a mod that multiplies everything over and over, infinite and auto save every time.

You can be as much of a faggot about it as you want, but that 'massive list' doesn't bring anywhere near the amount of traffic as Bethesda games.

I prefer those problems that appear 20h into the game.

Just make a nude body or something else everybody is going to download, but have it also use a script that updates every 10 milliseconds (this wont need a scriptextender).
The game is going slow down and crash after a while.
Even better would be if the script saves data from every update thus bloat the save to fuck, but i don't think that can be done with a scriptextender.

Still wish there was an alt, can't make too many mods that have things that are cool like movie shit and stuff from previous fallout's because they care so much about copy right.

Yea i'm sure that can be set up.I'm sure some console users would be stupid enough to also follow a step by step instruction on how to brick there shit as "instructions" to get a mod working right.

Here is the top list.

Stop being a misleading shitter. The only reason Bethesda's games are so high up is because they're so completely broken and they're more open to mods than most other bullshit.

Because everything Bethesda has made since Morrowind is based on the Morrowind engine. Recreating the Morrowind engine is the first step to recreating Fallout: New Vegas (and maybe Fallout 4).

You just dont know what they do with Disciples series.

you are not disproving user's point

Why? Closed MW was that good?

We live in a world where people think that 29.2 million isn't that much or that the largest mod community on the internet will die because ONE shitty game.

You also apparently don't know how to use the website if you think that's the whole list. It's just the top list. FO4 isn't even the biggest Bethesda game on there either.

You're either willfully ignorant or just a retard.

Was gonna save the meager amount of shit I found for the next paid modding fiasco but im being lazy so i'll just drop what I got now.

The censored names shit is stuff I got from no mutants allowed. I only copied the journal page and clipped it.

But yea, like OP mentioned, mods are getting taken down a lot and hidden. I know for a fact that the guy who made Ordinator for skyrim big perk overhaul mod has said he refuses to port any mods to consoles and theres been a few videos of people bitching about xbox users. This thing from twitch is some chick who makes house mods screaming about mod stealers. Seems fallout mods are quickly going the way of the dodo. Course, pointing this out on any mainstream site will get you shit on because xbox users seem to be the majority and normalfags are fucking pussies.

twitch.tv/therealelianora/v/70955185

Here's a question: why do they fucking care? Honestly? Someone else takes credit from you for something free on a totally different platform? I understand it's bad, I'm not saying it should happen, but why would you "troll the internet" for "stolen" uploads and act like it's such a terrible thing? Take them down when you see them, but otherwise get the fuck over it.

Who do you think you're talking about?

is that a satire post?

The people who created the mods acting like they're obligated to spend their days hunting down "stolen" versions of their mods.

The problem is when they come to complain and cry and blame you for all the things that are wrong in the world.
Then you want to murder them because the mod is not made for consoles.

Which is nonsense considering how many sites will mirror any mod for any game all the time, without seeking any modicum of permission or authorization.

No, you're not even talking about video games modders.
You're talking about bethesda game moddes.
People who deep inside know that no matter how hard they try, their mods still won't make those games good, ever.
And yet they still spend thousands of hours doing it.
Autism is a strong driving force.

No, but it's the newest.

It has the most downloads of any non-Beth game, so yes, it is.

If I wanted to generate a false sense of disparity I would have compared Skyrim, the Beth game with the most files/DLs, with Star Trek: Bridge Commander, the first non-Beth game to show up on that list, which has more files than DLs.

That comparison was misleading in your favour you dumb-fuck

You're the retard m80.

thank god

For once many modauthors actually were blamed and attacked for their mods breaking saves on consoles although they never put them up on Bethnet in the first place.
Secondly some modauthors do get Patreon-money for the shit they do, including that Elionora-cunt.
Thirdly some modauthors are simply fucking insane after getting used to Nexus-admins sucking their dick and licking their assholes, like Elionora for example.

most Moders are literally niggers who are only doing it because they think they will get a job in the industry. They see that shit as their portfolio and if they ever where to get a real job they would be the first to slap DENUVO on their game and are the same niggers who where in favor of Payed MODs.

I love how Star Trek Bridge Commander is the first leading non-bethesda game.

I hear shes a fan of trump

Well, there names are often attached to those mods. And with all the work they put into it, they often want the recognition of their work. Doesnt it make sense if you put several hundred hours into a mod you'd want to release it yourself? Not some guy who "thanks" you as a sidenote? On top of that they get recognition in their hobby for their work, making them happy.

Then theres the fact that they are still attached to this mod. What happens when the dude porting it fucks up, or its not compatible with xbox and fucks everything up? The mod author is the one whos ass is getting burned for being stolen from. Or if its too large because these thieves dont know how to reduce the size of the textures and make the actual size of the mods reasonable for the 2gb cap for xbox mods. So the mod authors get hit for "releasing" an armor mod with a 200mb size when the max useable amount for xbox users is 2gb.

Then theres the fact if people are harrasing you every fucking day to port your mods. Not even nicely, just screaming "XBOX!!" "Xbox pls!" "When Xbox?", just fucking constantly, and then someone starts stealing something you put hours into, and bethesda just says "file a dmca", it's understandable the frustration. On top of that most of their time is now spent looking for DMCA's, rather than making their mods, ruining it for them further. Vicious cycle really.

We both know the answer to that user. These are normalfags on xbox.

On top of that, theres a big difference between "another content distributor" like moddb or some russian site, and the Bethesda forums. Bethesda forums is where the main mods are supposed to be. Bethesda is trying to set themselves up as the main hub for modding, and they're letting modding theft run rampant. Imagine if any other online place allowed mod theft to such a degree? Especially for something as large as Bethesdas modding scene. If even whats supposed to be the Rome of the modding scene is letting stolen mods stay up, it says a lot about how much faith mod creators should have in the site, and the degeneration of the situation.

why photoshop a real picture?
archive.is/W711m

And hardly the most active, and will probably die after this, lets hope it does because as fun as this is, both sides are devolving into cancer.

And it also probably has the highest budget out of any non bethesda game on the list. Skyrim still has more downloads. FO4 is behind 4 other bethesda games

Lets throw delusion onto that list as well. Saying Nexus is going to die because FO4 is like America is going to die because California is a shithole.

Thats why they just want to put the script to let consoles fuck themselves and not lose time with drama, while working in more mods for pc to satiate their autism.
The consolefag that gets the mod DINDUN NUFFING and people only blame the EVIL mod author over a console port he didnt do.

Yes, this shit is fishy as fuck. Guess its a case of centralization at any cost.

I think i know why mod authors are upset about their mods being stolen. They use them as their game development portfolio.

Reminder that author of OOO for oblivion (Jorge Salgado), after his huge success, was hired by obsidian. Later chief of obsidian raped his asshole and made him gay sjw.

More like no cost. They evidently tried to set up Bethnet as cheaply as possible. Modauthors say that reports to Bethnet were left unanswered for days as soon as the chief of community relations was gone for E3.
That implies that this guy was literally the only person handling reports as a sideproject on the OFFICIAL page for Bethesda-modding, that's fucked up.

the cuck gene was lying dormant in him since birth.

There's like what, two or three examples of modders actually getting a job with a studio? The guy who did Falskaar got hired by Bungie (lol) and then your example. Who else? That extraordinarily exceptional.
I refuse to believe that a sizable portion of modauthors think that's the way to get a job. Winning in the lottery is more likely.

Yes, Bethesda games.

I never said that you fucking illiterate.

Are you an actual bethesdadrone shitting up topics with your retardation in order to kill it or are you just retarded?

Well, there's also donations from mod users on nexus. If mod is ported to bethesda.net, buyfags won't see "please donate me more money" sign they all put on their shitty mods.

learn how IDs work dipshit.

Good. Maybe it'll teach them to not fix Bethesda's problems anymore.

PS - DDP isn't against bethesda.net, if it gave you such an illusion.

I know how IDs work.

Learn how not to jump to a shitposting OP if you don't agree with what he says.

what a cuck

SIG HEIL

Every time.

I need to replace "steam" logo with something else on this image.

post a vector, NERD

That is a vector nigger.

pls this is a Todd friendly environment family.

Theyll just take the copuright violating ones down and keep the stolen content from modders.
How the fuck do you think this industry works?

Done.

10/10

all I am saying is this is an (((industry))) friendly taiwanese image board.

Are you sure? Because that was a different user.

My point was, you should ignore the "massive list of games" because Nexus relies on Bethesda. Which even your own arguments proved faggot.

Why would you assume that the picture posted by a parody account is the real one?

MODS!!!!=

Your mom is a vector

Dat strawman.

What I can gather from your garble of a post is that you accidentally clicked on Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums.

xbox one is so underpowered it cant even pull 1080p 60fps not to mention ultra textures. these kids are dumb as fuck. Who the fuck owns xbone these days? Dont most kids want ps4? Prob some 3rd world shitters.

Do you have a link to his channel so I can laugh at all the retarded console fags?

It's like you came here from cuckchan last week or something.

There's a forum there?
I just used it to download stuff for Oblivion.

Not sure since I am not the poster above, but it seems like this is the one. The salt in the comments could sustain the roman army for years.

What are you talking about? If you demonstrate that you produce quality work, of course you'll be able to get a gig doing it. The only thing you'd have trouble over is if you were nuts or a pedo or something.

That's hilarious. Thanks mate!

I remember you from last thread. Fuck off.

clean it up, the diagonal lines shouldn't appear outside of the inner black circle.

lewd

You know you/re on Holla Forums, right? We shit all over the game for months and months. It's clear you came from somewhere else; you should go back there, post-haste.

Oh right, Mark must really love Todd. That explains the days long Paid Mods/Dank Ink sticky we had last year, all the Boston Salt Party stickies and the banners celebrating it, the porn dumps in FO4 threads and all the other containment threads of heavily shilled games. Oh wait.

Just go back to cuckchan, you're bad at what you're trying to do.

You don't have to reveal your financial statements unless you're a publicly traded company. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Man the later videos where he talks about other people spreading fear even when knowing the truth is hilarious.

God I love modern reporting.

I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES MUST BE TRUE

Fucking glorious all the rage it caused.

Someday I hope someone trolls these idiots by making a "mod" that can steal you xbox live login and credit card info.

that's exactly what I said.

Bethesda isn't publicly traded. Zenimax is. So Zenimax has to disclose, Bethesda doesn't.

No, it isn't. You said Zenimax was a shell company to prevent Bethesda's financial statements from being published. But neither company is public, so there's no "prevention" going on; they don't have that obligation in the first place.

Wrong, Zenimax is a privately held company.

This thread had so many more things than /clang/ discussion.

Well to go against the hive mind:

Bethesda's Fallout series has never been about PC or console. It is a multi platform title.

All this whining about mods is just a sideshow.

Besides modders did it to themselves,they attracted too much attention. Now copyright bullshit is coming for them. Just like every release group gets caught after a few good years

Can't blame anyone for the Bern conventions.

In Gust we trust.

Hypocrites are not bound by logic user.

Most of the mods contain content that wasn't made by the modfag in the first place.

No it hasn't

C&Ds happen constantly with mods. Nexus for instance removes mods that can be proven to contain data from other games, even other games in the series. Unless the mod creator has permission to use it.

A good example is when Fallout New Vegas came out people noticed things like the Mechanist/Antagonizer's outfits were missing from the game entirely. So they ported them from Fallout 3 and their mods were taken down for porting.

Another example. People started porting models from the Witcher games into other games like Dragon Age Origins and Skyrim. However, CD Projekt was actually asked about whether or not they cared and they said they didn't. It's why these mods are allowed up.

additionally history is full of really great mods that were C&D'd by the rights holders. 3D Realms was notorious for this because every time this modding group tried to remake Duke Nukem 3D in a modern engine, they'd get a C&D. This happened like 3 times. The project to port the game to Unreal 3 was notable because it happened after Gearbox got involved and they allowed the project to continue.

One of the most recent examples of mods being taken down was when Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines was getting ported to the Unity engine. The new rights holders to White Wolf, CCP (I think. The guys who made Eve online). C&D'd it. It's notable because they later sold the rights to another company.

Essentially, no mods don't have some legal loophole to avoid this sort of thing. You have to agree to a EULA when you use an SDK and when you own the game. And they can very easily send a court order to you to stop what you're doing.

It's for legal reasons

Corporations don't necessarily want their brand attacked for something used in something without their permission.

Additionally if they think something will harm their brand. They'll send a court order to it. A good example is if a mod endorses piracy in some fashion they'll usually get a C&D.

It isn't the actual developers doing this. It's the legal department. The legal department does not care at all about "free content". They care about "can we sue XX for what he's doing?"

There is a forum, an eceleb circlejerk over mod reviewers, and a comment section to suck the Mod maker's dicks.

Incidentally the best mods out of Nexus is small "common design sense 101" tier changes and that one mod that overhauls the animals to act like animals but of course even the way the AI is handled by the engine is retarded.

Any consolefag salt about their cobsole bricking?

That bricking thing was a hoax; read the thread.

Mostly in form of Jewtube comments and Bethnet discussion but i didn't screencap stuff like that.

The DDproductions-guy
makes videos about the comments he gets though.

FYI for the bad goys who weren't autistic enough to pirate this game and enjoy it, this is probably the biggest and most well made mod right now. It pretty much makes Mad Max style factions for the raiders based on their location in the world and adds a lot of colorful crazy armor to suit them.

that shit is straight magic with its virtual file structures and profile system

Taleworlds, Bay34, and Hitbox Team are the only ones I can think of

good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies and if they remove my mod from the nexus I'll mirror it on any number of shady file storage websites that don't give a fuck about copyright claims.

The trick is to wait until you're finished then release it all over the place.

I think you are lost this is a Pro-Todd boar. Todd is your friend user.

I agree with a lot of your post but it's like you're thinking the modding starts and ends with high-profile hosting sites like Nexus.

The GuNetwork is almost specialized on unlicensed assets from other Game ported to New Vegas.
There are over a dozen tumblr -blogs from Japan, China or Russia that host Models ripped or copied from Games without licence.

The bethesda modding community is the weirdest one, they throw a shit fit over ported content but meanwhile gamesl ike Garry's mod have ported content in the steam workshop and not a single hand raised against these people nor valve

Nexus is cucked

I bought Fallout 4 and enjoy it. I'll buy the season pass when it's cheaper.

Wouldn't cucked mean they love having other people share their work?

Kill yourself.

Not going to happen. I see it's on your mind though.

The only one's being weird about it is Nexus. Got to any other place about modding and nobody gives a shit.

It's not just Nexus really. Various other sites will take down mods if they are hassled by copyright owners. Mediafire and other filehositng places take down mods often as well. The ones not located in the US are the main ones that seem to ignore copyright issues. All that said though, Nexus is incredibly cucked ran by even more cucked nitwits.

Everything you don't like is a cuck. Really, stop being such a misogynist. You clearly knew what he meant by that.

So I guess what we can take from this whole fiasco is definitive proof that console peasants really do ruin everything they touch.

Well that's more on Nexus, they are the worst kind of pirates: rulecucks.

So…. Deathclaw dicks when?

Not soon enough.

Fair use really is something you go to court for to prove if it either is or isn't. There is no "this is without a doubt fair use". Only, "this meets several of the criteria which makes it more likely to be fair use". You can't do a test to see if your stuff is fair use, you can only go to court and find out after a court battle. Court battles cost a lot, so in general, its not worth fighting it on most things (especially something like a mod) if either side has any doubt they will win.

The main reason this would happen is because paid mods is going to become a reality. Few people care about their copyright in things that both don't compete with them and don't bring in any money. Which the majority of mods are. But once mods become non free, then you have a reason to enforce your copyright and try to get a share of the pie.

Pretty terrible way to try and shoe horn it in like this, all this is doing is creating a giant clusterfuck and alienating both of their fanbases.

Most corporations barely care about their communities as long as they get money. Most of them will be perfectly willing to fuck over their modders and usual mod using people if they can attract a small new crowd that does it for the money.

user, as much of a point that you have I think you have to do a little research before opening your mouth Skyrim sold in the millions and half of that was the 360. This isn't screwing over a small group this is fucking over both the largest and smallest groups of your entire customer base.

Yes it sold well, but not all of those communities cared about mods enough. They may even get more people to care about it once they get paid because people tend to think that because they paid more, the quality was higher.

Do your fucking research caim and pull that pretentious bullshit out of your ass. The Modders are a true minority of only thousands scattered cross the net divided however the rest silently mod with already made mods and that number is uncountable since the number of players that play Skyrim on Steam do so to the tune of 800,000 players on average every day with 10,000,000 of them still owning it on their steam accounts. However one important detail is that the Creation Kit for Skyrim is tied to Steam but they upload and use their Mods elsewhere so the place to to measure mods is Nexusmods which this pic shows is pretty fucking big. Even if your generous the biggest chunk of the Skyrim PC community is in Modding.

I don't get it. I'm assuming you're saying Steam is bad since you're grouping it with Windows 10, but why is it on a NatSoc flag?

Learn to use layer masks, faggot.

how about suicide?

Then let's make it educational. Replace textures on old billboards and shit like that with "Milk contains calcium. It is good for your bones!" and similar

there is a finite, limited amout of good old games
Tried, can't. 90% feature the worst kind of storywriting imaginable and try to make up for it by waifubait, and the few good ones are usually plagued by the worst combat system known to mankind
Slavic game industry is extremely hit and miss. They produce some real gems, but also utter trash, and they don't produce many of them, so you can't rely on them to provide quality on a regular basis

We NEED the fucking industry crash already!

Did someone order salt?

Fair use CAN cover mods and really anything. But there is nothing it guarantees to cover. None of all the considerations of fair use are required. The more you have (like its only a small part used in a different setting, or its for parody purpose) the more likely it will be seen as fair use in court. However even meeting all the considerations does not guarantee fair use nor does meeting none of them guarantee non-fair use. Fair use is very much a jury/judge interpretation scenario. The only way to ensure something is fair use is if court decided so. Even then it does not guarantee that your very similar usage is fair use.

But that's wrong, you fucking retards.

Well maybe those faggots should make their own shit instead of stealing the work of others to lazily and shittily port into another game.

Pick one.

Either a troll or some serious Bernout-tier gommie faggot.

Who fucking cares? That site along with all its ilk should be shoah'd anyway.

Could be worse. Could be the Doom community. Port content from just about anywhere? Who cares! Unless it's from another Doom game in which case oy vey shut it down.
Happened to a potentially pretty nice Doom 3 mod for GZDoom.

Bethesda doesn't let you fuck robots, while Obsidian does. Not every "progressive" push is bad.

Numbers

is todd howard jim morrison's inbred cousin?

This Bethesda is red-pilled meme needs to die.

Bethesda is neither left-wing nor right-wing; they're simply lazy. The reason you can romance whoever no matter your character's gender in FO4? It means they don't have to code a gender check or record dialogue of the companion saying they don't like to fuck guys/girls. That's it. Same thing for Skyrim; you can marry whoever because it would be way too much work to actually give NPCs preferences.

I don't really believe you on that. You haven't completed campaigns for railroad and brotherhood of steel in fo4.

That is my point. People create great mental gymnastics to explain how Tenpenny Tower wasn't just an oversight, how it was some kind of commentary on Dindu Nuffins, and how the karma system is secretly a reputation system even it affects secret evil actions. And retards thinking that TES would have shoehorned social justice bullshit instead of being really dumbdowned.

But weren't the frogs already gay even before the chemicals?

People think the French were at some point straight?

I bet Charlemagne gave some good Charlerimmers in his life time.

At least one writer at Bethesda doesn't suffer brain damage, they even support gun rights. Shame about the rest of them.

Whoever they are, they're not networking with the artists or designers, that's for fucking sure. How do you support gun rights, and yet not even know the most obvious basics of how guns even fucking work?

I don't know why that triggers people so much aside from them being meme loving fucks. It's an automatic shotgun that automatically draws a round from the drum.

Maybe not the best method of ammo loading, but given it's built by 1950's level retards that had robots do most of their shit for them and then have been through an apocalypse I don't blame them for not being 100% perfect.

There are far worse things out there concerning guns and stupidity.

Meh. The only reason I'd bother wasting the time pirating Fallout 4 would be for the fucked up porn mods.

Better example of Homefront 2's stupidity

The problem is the drum is half way up the barrel unless the barrel is just short as fuck and the rest of the gun is just there to make it bigger it shouldn't even work at all.

Actually looking at the picture there is the receiver right at the rear of the weapon so it's fucking stupid and shouldn't work at all.

It's not on the barrel, it's on the magazine. Most shotgun shells are kept there until they're pumped into the chamber.

It's not all that absurd that the drum is placed on the end of the magazine. Sure, it would be poorly balanced but you can't expect everything from people that haven't figured out how to cut new planks from logs to patch up their homes yet.

Except it is drum fed the drum is the magazine.

So? There's nothing stopping the shell being pumped from the drum down the magazine and up into the chamber.

But you don't pump the combat shotgun so how do the shells get from the drum halfway up the gun to the receiver in the back?

What is recoil operation?

What is automatic shotguns?

Post a pic of this working somehow. especially with that shitty receiver placement

The combat shotgun is Pre-War, though. If it were post-war, it'd be a shitty pipe shotgun made with tin cans and bits of dissected typewriters.

Only the west coast apparently has their shit together enough to actually machine new parts, and the ability to write and distribute blueprints to standardize manufacture.

Ok except the barrel doesn't move so that can't be it.
Probably gas operated but you there doesn't seem to be a way to open the bolt manually to load the first round and having the rounds get pushed back to the receiver is just asking for your weapon to jam on you. So basically the thing shouldn't work or jam after every shot.

But I use the Nexus for Morrowind mods. Half the mod tools are on the site as well.

Looking at it again it can't possibly work as there seems to be a gas tube on the drum meaning if it is gas operated the shell gets pushed back though the wood part next to the drum and somehow pushed up into the receiver but the bolt can't actually work because the gas tube runs through the drum.

Maybe the gun farts a shell backwards so hard that it chambers itself.

it just werks.

Ok but how do you chamber the first round? I don't see a way to operate the bolt manually. Also that sound like a good way to get rounds jammed up in your gun.

I was joking, m8. Look at the picture of the gun, the bolt doesn't even have room to reciprocate.

Of… what? Automatic shotguns? Recoil operation?

These already exist user, they're not theoretical concepts. It's how most automatic shotguns work, look 'em up on youtube if you want.

My mistake. Certainly doesn't save it from being stupidly designed.

The barrel doesn't need to move, you fuck tard, all the moving parts are inside the shotgun.

The earliest combat shotguns go back to WW1. They were not gas operated.

Stop. Just stop trying. You cannot be correct because you do not understand what you are on about. Every comment you make is proving you to be the biggest retard if not on Holla Forums then in all of this thread.

Yeah this whole thing is stupid as hell. I mean they must have some knowledge of how guns work because the thing has a receiver and a gas tube but it feels like they are trolling me with this design.

Anyone got the original version of this .webm?

That is how recoil operation works moron the recoil forces the barrel backwards and chambers a new round.

theres your problem

Didn't even read this part, you are retarded because double barrel shotguns are manually loaded and pumps are manually operated by the pump action.

You did.

You know what, fuck it. I had a reply but fuck it.

Every time you say "it doesn't work because X" and I prove that X does indeed work you just say "it shouldn't work because Y" and I'm sure this would carry on ad infinitum. Sit here and be a retard if you want. I'm not going to bother anymore.

I use wrye mash for Morrowind and FOMM myself. They're easy to use and comfy.

But you didn't prove anything you just said terms you don't understand the meaning of and then ran off when somebody corrected you.

**JEJ*"

I know the person who started the whole thing of using the screaming part for reactions.

The place was a shithole anyway.

FO4 modding was shit anyway.

dis

INTO THE TRASH