McMaster BTFO

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-08/washington-loves-general-mcmaster-but-trump-doesn-t
archive.is/8zggK
Trump hates McMaster confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lake
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great. I didn't like this guy before he was confirmed to be in. At first glance he talks the standard general shit about muh Clausewitz but then goes off on muh racism and muh trannies.

Fucking hell please keep Bolton as far away from the fucking White House as possible that utter scumbag.

How many times has Trump told Bolton to fuck off now?

Like 5 times?

Probably around that many yes. I wish that fucker would get the message and exile himself already.

Every choice is god awful at this point.

McMASTUBATOR dreams of war and death

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lake

More Jew lies.

I agree, your post is a jewish lie, now get out.

Outstanding. I've been telling you faggots he'd pull through.

Trump may not be one of us, and he may not be playing 88D chess, but he's not an idiot either, and he has opinions of his own that aren't going to go away just because some neocons start whispering in his ear. He saw that McMaster's policy was incompatible with his goals, and reacted accordingly.

Sounds like this fucker spends more time dealing with little children in his sex dungeon than he does with real people.

Anyway, Cernovich claimed that he has sources indicating that Trump is planning to give McMaster a promotion to a 4 star general as an excuse to remove him from the White House. Let's hope that's true, and voice our support for this idea on the twitters.

This.

There are some phenomenal picks that could be made.. But the climate in this country wont yet allow it because these are genuine people who, being such, wore their opinions on their sleeves publically.

We've all seen the anons posting on here who very believably claimed to have been in the military as officers, etc. And I bet ya every single one of them went full 1488 on goybook at one point or another.

Yea. But. Most of the leaks that have come out havent been incorrect.

Who's /ourguy/ as far as national security advisor, now that Flynn is out?

Katie McFarland

/ourgirl/

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if that rat Bolton gets into the white house Trump is kiked.

I sort of agree except that putting women in charge of anything strategic is a disaster, and Trump probably knows this. Otherwise he would have had her replace Flynn in the first place.

Based GOD EMPEROR HAS RETURNED

I stand with Trump, he needs to get rid of that cancerous scum. But at a time of Trumps choosing. No need for ASAP if he can neutralize him and render him useless.

Be careful. Do not "stand" with mortal men. Align yourself with mortal men. A mortal is falliable and, thus, could be subverted. Only stand by your ideals and principles, constantly re-aligning yourself in order to maintain that stance.

or all of this could be a LIBERAL DIVIDE AND CONQUER written by political assassins working for the Democrats,
you never know with these papers,
Trump was UNDER ATTACK FOR 2 YEARS and now were supposed take seriously some hazy allegations that serve only to break apart the agenda

Pretty confident McMaster is kiked.

You're supposed to do your own research and use your brain to decide what all that information means. Provided you don't ignore anything inconvenient, you'll get closer to the truth of the matter. Look at the circumstances to led to the removal of Flynn. Who was behind it and why McMaster ended up getting the job.

Most likely, we don't know the name of the best choice, he's some quiet professional doing his job outside of the media spotlight.

Shit, does this mean thernobitch actually called this one?

What if it rhymes? Like "Stand with Rand".

The shit this thread is based on is quite literally hearsay from a media Jew.

whoever does these is an AWM in the making.

He never left. He's doing his absolute best to stay afloat in a sea of cucks and shit.

Shall we give him a puch?
What can we dig up on him and spread around everywhere?
What can we meme?
Let's get this cunt out
mcmasturb, yer fired!

Cry harder moshie

What the fuck is wrong with this cuck?

This is a good thing, that guy was bad news from the start.

can President Trump as Commander in Chief "reassign" McMaster to McMurdo Station… which is in Antarctica?