SOULSEEK (SS) ARMY NEEDED FOR FINAL SOLUTION

Soulseek is a p2p file sharing program that offers chat. It was written by a jew to facilitate mp3 piracy and was released the very same summer as the jew hilary rosen was suing little white girls for downloading black music.

I use it as an outreach tool. There are a handful of us from around the world doing what we can to redpill the fatterberg normies. Heroic users from countries of note include the USA, Hungary, and one half-crazed Swede holding down the fort.

After months of dropping redpills and holding my own more-or-less by myself, I have come under increasing resistance from the chronics and last night, I was ambushed by organized hasbara. They're meeting in secret and plotting against us.

Basically, kikes are trying to regain control. WE NEED SUSTAINED REINFORCEMENTS.

These faggotkarls have no morals and resort to openly lying, pull all the kike alinsky tactics & PREY on the ignorance of onlookers.

We MUST get out ahead of this thing.

tbh fam we are Uncle Adolf's army, the nex generation

TARGET: indie chat room

download links:

Legacy build (official client) (she's old, but she'll hold)
slsknet.org/news/node/1

Portable legacy build (official client, portable, folder structure can be exe patched) (see instructions below for editing the settings .ini file)
portableapps.com/node/23215

All operating systems current official client re-written in QT (version sucks imo)
soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

Nicotine+ implementation (IP tricks and shit available) (best variant available, power-users' choice)
nicotine-plus.sourceforge.net/ file called Nicotine+-1.2.16.exe
nicotine-plus.org/ file called Nicotine.-1.4.1.exe

If you choose the SoulseekPortable_1.57_Development_Test_2_online.paf.exe version, note that you can patch the standard files to the latest legacy version. This is what your SoulseekPortable.ini file should look like. Move it from the SoulseekPortable\Other\Source folder into the main folder (next to slsk.exe) and edit in Notepad to make it look like this:

[SoulseekPortable]
SoulseekDirectory=App\soulseek
SettingsDirectory=Data\settings
SoulseekExecutable=slsk.exe
AdditionalParameters=
DisableSplashScreen=true
AllowMultipleInstances=true
Firewall=false
CleanIE=true

More info for nerds is in the secondary readme file also in the source folder.

Download it. Pick a nick. Hop on and start redpillchatting. These faggots have gotten so smug and brazen. Let's drain the swamp on our own. It starts here. It ends with us.

Thanks for doing your part. Hail Victory!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Rosen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Rosen

They're all disgusting, the way they feed each other's vertical monopolies and open up new blood funnels the same way cancer hijacks the blood supply.

I use SoulSeek from time to time. It's never let me down in over 10 years. Funny thing is I never really went to the chat rooms to talk, just to browse other people's shared files. Next time I hop on I'll join in. What a fun little program.

We need you more than ever.

indie chat NEEDS YOU.

SS is pretty good for stealing music

As always, watch your ass. See you in indie.

'cause I got one hand in my pocket, and the other one's doin' a SIEG HEIL!

stopped reading there, fuck off alt-kike faggot

Funny that you post this, I've used slsk since early 2000's. I started using it again recently and ended up in several conversations with people that share Holla Forums related music. It's always fun to message anybody you download anything from, thank them, and see if the conversation leads anywhere.

IMO it's also still the best way to get music, people have absolutely massive, well-curated collection of hard to find music.

yeah, no.

Yeah, maybe we've chatted before.

I found Weiss Wolfe on slsk. Apparently, it's illegal to listen to.

OP here. We need SUSTAINED fellowship on slsk at all hours of the day and night, every single day of the week.

indie chat MUST REMAIN ANTI-SEMITIC CHAT!

We MUST hold the line!

How compromised is this software? With alphabets crawling all over Tor, I am not comfortable for any online program with protection capability below at least a VPN. How easy would it be to track me down via this Soulseek?

It has literally no privacy stuff built in. Use a VPN

Well, shit.

Oh wow, I had no idea soul seek was still around. It's been ages.

It's most comparable to napster than any other software I can think of. It's that oldschool. You download a file from one person, shit like kazaa was more "advanced".

It's great though, but use a VPN if anonymity is a concern.

If you're in the USA, you have unfettered free speech. I badmouth these kikes something awful right in front of them.

Your IP is available to those who know a couple of DOS commands and anyone who uses the Nicotine+ build.

If you're concerned about your speech, use a VPN or proxy.

If you're concerned about legal action, don't share files. I don't really share mp3s, although the music I listen to has zero commercial potential and you can filter your shares in any number of ways (to only share with users you want, for example).

If you enjoy free speech, don't worry about it. We need you.

If you live in a country where opinions are illegal, cover your ass. We still need you.

my favorite part about SS is it's under the radar status, so I'm necessarily against bumping this but not because I'm against SS

Shit, it's been almost 15 years.

I do not live in the US and neither are my opinions illegal in my country. I just do not want to flash my location without explicit need. I'll still join you guys, though.

Why would a jew facilitate piracy? The RIAA is full of kikes.

OP here. Also, I forgot to mention, DO NOT SAY WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

I never mention this place. If I must discuss Holla Forums, I blame it all on halfcuck.

They feed each other's blood funnels. That's why.

As a kike, it's nir's job to offer opportunities to run afoul of the law so his kike buddy can make a move on you to extract shekels and profit off of you.

Funny, I just snooped around plebbit and they are super salty about "trolls calling everyone cucks".

People actually use the chatrooms?

You'll get some of that in indie chat as well.

You'll get literal nancy boy zio zombies saying shit like, "I can't believe you're saying cuck unironically in 2017".

We need you in indie and Ambient chat rooms, all of them, really. Indie gets the most action. +BlackMetal+ chat is a literal den of sodomites and lip-blubbering retards. Be warned.

You'll be safe with us. It's fine. Wilkommen, mein bruder :)

OP here. There is also a client for Android called GoSeek. It's in beta development, a little buggy, but it's good for chat, allows downloads and doesn't allow uploads (sharing files isn't implemented yet).

That's jewgle speak, it's in all of their stats and analytics popup menus.

kek

OP here. Nerd is synonymous with intellectual curiosity, development and knowing things in general. What did you mean by that? Are you implying something?

OP here. The reason I made this thread is that we also need to be as visible as possible. This is consistent with Dr. Kev MacDonald's advice.

Using slsk to talk amongst ourselves and casually drop redpills in front of normies serves to normalize our presence to several hundred users scattered far & wide across the USA and the world. Being exposed to redpills softens up their tv-tortured minds and will echo down through their consciousness'.

IF ANYONE ASKS YOU ARE FROM EBAULMSWORLD GOT IT?

This thread just makes me wonder what backdoors are in the software.
welp enjoy your rootkit.

Nicotine+ is open-source. Go find out!

But seriously. If anyone would have fallen prey to a kike rootkit, it would have been me, and I'm still here :^)

OP can't inb4 cunt. No one is going to use your kike crap.

Hey I used to use soulseek too. Such a great program. Met some redpills at the illuminati channel.