Waifu Wednesday

Good morning friends, it's that time again
Post vidya waifus!

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/files/latest/download
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160629140044&SearchText=Tharja
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still soulsearching for my waifu.

It sucks.

There there, I wish you good luck on your search
But you may have better luck if you try less

Reminder that your waifu will
NEVER EVER
be real and if she was, she would
NEVER EVER
waste her time with smug-for-a-butt brats like you

go to Akinator and describe to him your perfect waifu

Most of you have _ok taste in waifus. Except for the Juri autist, that slut is some low tier entry level shit.

I TAKE IT BACK, IT DOES NOT WORK!

Someday she'll make it here

I was talking about trying to find your perfect waifu through Akinator, if you don't have one. Great idea on paper, but it does not work as planned.

Prime waifu material.

But I fell in love with Emi

T-thanks Akinator…

Fuck's sake, does that mean literally half of all Akinator users are putting in PewDiePie or some shit?

Not posting every time, but I enjoy passing here on occasion. Keep going on and loving your waifus, as you are all worth it.

looking at the thread it could be worse

Well, that is one cute catgirl cosplay for sure.

What the fuck is this stupid shit?
Do you have a fetish for floating animated coats?
Get your deviant shit outta here.

If you can't see her, you're not worthy of her.

Yangbro coming in with a "yang!"

Good to see Urien, and Juri in action.

I sometimes think of Ice Man with a vagina. Is that close enough?

She's quite the lewd girl.

Akinator knows me too well or I'm very confused. I'm still okay with this.

Ok I'm a loli guy, but what the fuck?
Some questions that were asked by the way
Akinator what the fuck? You didn't ask anything near deducting a loli.

I think it wants you to fuck Swiney-Girl.

The one and only Jurifag arriving to post the best Street Fighter in all of her stunning splendor. Coming down off a 2 day hype high after the SFV trailer that nearly made my heart explode

Took about twenty two questions. I honestly find it kek that he said she was in Jojo

Akinator, i…

May want to update those friendo

Xonotic Chaos-Esque Anthology release 90

v90 has been released:
4 new weapons. Building improvements. Misc fixes and improvements.

New weapons:
Crypistol (energy pistol)
SportShotgun (5 shot semi-automatic shotgun)
SpikedFlail (3 small spikeball chain flail)
ShootingStar (1 large spikeball on chain flail)

Flails have a 2/3rds chance of deflecting through even when blocked: if so they do 1/3rd damage.
If too close to person flail will do 1/2 damage (above applies aswell so can be 1/6th)
Flails also have longer windup time than other melee weapons.
Thus they have some things to master in them, but if someone is blocking every swing of your sword with their quaterstaff or their sword, you now have an option to get around them.

Pumpshotgun and SportShotgun now have changeable chokes (F+R keys).
Pumpshotgun: tight, open, duckbill.
SportShotgun: tight, open, restrictive.

You can now allow the building of "claimstones", which act like garrisons but only for furniature and blocks and do not lockdown land.
You can also set built beds to create a spawn point.
(These options are in the startweapons menu with the rest of the buildable options)
Thus you can allow people to build appartments without having to build a town to start, if you wish.

Various other changes.

If you are updating from version 89, these are the packages you want to update:
428M Jun 26 06:25 zzzzzz999999_xmod-chaos-esque-xonotic-full_source_and_exec_binaries.pk3
56M Jun 17 00:42 z9_buildable_buildings.pk3
149M May 19 14:09 zz99-xmod-chaos-esque-xonotic-map_resources.pk3
(they go in the Xonoticbla/data/ directory as always)

The .ASC signature is up too, you know where.

sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/files/latest/download
Download Now

File name related is how long it took me

(checked)
I see you're hyped for her return, it seems to hype me up aswell. I'm liking Boxer so far too.

What the fuck.

Did it seriously this time.
what do?

It understands waifus. It must be destroyed.

I want to go running with Emi.

Well you were thinking of your daughter, right user? Right?

I was thinking of Vivan user.

yeah, I caught the tail-end of the Boxer showcase they did on stream yesterday and I was liking what I was seeing. This might be the first SF game where he actually looks fun to play.

But I think we all know where my SFV playtime is going once this update hits on Friday, Im playing through Juri's section in the story mode over and over until we get a mod that puts her in training mode

Twenty three questions later and he got it.
One of those was "Is your character from a video game?"

VNs are vidya confirmed for life.
Good job, Akinator.

user…

It was correct!

Does she actually have parts in the story?

It honestly took me about 22 questions to get to my waifu.

Oh yeah, she played a major role in SF4 and the ending of her story was left pretty open so I have a feeling there will be more than one story section with her.

Also, the influx of new art has been pretty hard to keep up with honestly. Made this webm too.

No I switched it up on the 2nd game, wanted to test if Akinator if he knew Vivan.

He knows too much

How many questions did you take for him to know Tali?

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

Hope everyone's doing well.

I remember using Akinator to see how long it would take for it to guess Jack-O last year. Managed to stump him while doing it.

Trips confirm best street fighter!
Glad to see her back in action. I'll have to remember to get SFV updated on Friday.

Good to see Jack-O bro is here. How's rank doing?

Had some pvp sessions in Dark Souls 2 with a Dragonslayer Spear. makes it scarier when they run.

It's been a bit of a struggle, but now we're at Rank 23 with no signs of stopping reaching for the top!

>Had some pvp sessions in Dark Souls 2 with a Dragonslayer Spear. makes it scarier when they run.
Nice. Never did much PVPing in DaS2 (or any of them for that matter due to not having that good of an internet connection), going more for Jolly Cooperation, but it's fun seeing some of the ridiculous fights in the games, both crazy and funny.

Who is the best modern Fire Emblem girl and why it's Tharja?

(Checked)

Glad to see Juri made a return despite her new outfit got censored.

*getting

I prefer Juri to show more skin, I blame Ono for this.

I enjoy Emi too user :^)

Amelia user reporting for duty.

BRITAIN IS FREE LADS

Wait, what?

Im still on the fence there honestly. They never really did say what her costume was going to be and she had 2 different outfits in the story art. Regardless, if it is censored, they really couldn't have done it any better.

I want to be lovingly murdered by my waifu.

I've done this five times and he keeps guessing the wrong one, Haruka is a million times better then Kat.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

So, since the OP didnt post it, might as well be me.
what are you:

Jesus, Akinator does it again.

I got the same thing

Final Fantasy Explorers, trying desperately to unlock 5-star quests for more monsters and mats to appear (I've got gear to make.)
Nothing atm
Again, nothing atm. Too focused on getting quests done.
Water, black coffee. Had some growlers of dirty blonde and coffee stout that were about to go bad on the weekend that were tasty, though.

You win this round, you swirly-tailed fuck.

Dark Souls 2, some PvP, and PvE. Finally gotten a Moonlight sword.
Was thinking about watching other animes I need to expand tastes
Yakuza OST, and classic rock.
Always Strawberry Sunrise

See

Always and forever.

Probably some Atelier or Nep if I play anything. If my friend gets out early we may play EU4 multiplayer.
Nothing, I turned the t.v. of. The news and everything that comes on just disgusts me now, and I'm burnt out on anime after shotgunning a few things.
Probably some Damien Rice or something melancholy. I've been in a bad mood lately and it just feels good to listen to sad stuff.
Water, I have a Rip It I want to drink, but it was my birthday last week and I ate and drank a shit load and want to lose the fat I gained.

Probably some KOTOR later.
Welcome to the NHK. It's pretty good.
Sabaton.
Tea.

I got "loli" and "your waifu". I envy all of you and your waifus.

Wow, Junko-san, I wasn't aware that you had such good taste.

Is it raining blood over there? Did gravity cease to function? Has WW3 broken out yet?

Age of Wonders 3
Kenshin
nothing
water

Guess I found mein waifu

Hows the quests going?

You got some good tastes Junko-san

You got some good taste here.

>desu

I'm pretty sure that they have been playing "Rule, Britannia!" nonstop since the 23rd.

2d is gay. You are all homos.

Cats and dogs live together, money trickles up and the SNP are the opposition. Nice one, Labour.

Come on pal, try a little harder. We're worse than homos.

You just couldn't resist, could you?

I had this one question if my Waifu was from Disney. DIDNEY WOLR?

Not when you're being so nice to me.

Got some new pictures. Now my folder is 1727 files big!

Space Engineers and EYE
Watched Kono Suba a couple of days ago, it was bretty gud actually
Weeb shit and sludge metal
Water, water, and water. Tomorrow I got PT and I don't want to pass out.

Good taste, user, she's one of my waifus too.

you can go away now, please

Nothing much lately, was playing Darkest Dungeon, but it got a bit grindy, so I am taking break from it. Then I occasionally play Memewatch. I guess I don't like vidya as much anymore.
Nothing.
Tineidae.
Water.

Magic. I should stop buying cards though. Not doing much else. Workan and stuff.

Dragons Dogma in between SFV sessions.
JoJo part 4
Remixes of Juri's theme, trying to find a better ringtone until we hear her SFV theme.
Water

T-thanks

You got some taste in pone.

The timing, come back later?

I'm content with my waifu being an abstract concept.

Thanks m8s.

S-she's real in my mind!

My doggie tore his ACL and he's having surgery today.

Post cute pics of your waifu to make me feel better.

I wish I was at my desktop right now. I have an image that's relevant.

And yet every time there's a popularity poll, she comes in dead last. I guess ponyfags wouldn't be ponyfags if we had good taste.

Got it covered.

Don't see how posting cute pictures of my waifu will make you feel better, she's not your waifu.

She's still obscure, but I got Pinkie

Posting cute.

You want cute? My waifu can do cute

I hope your dog does okay, bud

Got my waifu

Posting cute Tharja

Busy with the last few days, but still playing Dark Souls 2 and Fire Emblem Fates
I don't know what to watch
Undertale ost and other vidya ost
Water

Rachel is my waifu. There are many other waifus, but Rachel is none like them.
My waifu is my best friend. She is my life. I must master the game she is in as I must master my life.
Without me, Rachel is lost. Without Rachel, I am lost. I must stay true to her.
Rachel and I know that what counts in Incubation is not the kills we rack up, acquired equipment nor talent points. We know that it is zero losses that count. We will lose no Marine…
My waifu is human, even as I, because she is my life. Thus, I will learn her canon. I will learn her games, her comics, her tv series, her films and her character traits. I will keep my waifu pure, even as I am pure. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before President Trump, I swear this creed. My waifu and I are the defenders of the Internet. We are the masters of 3DPD. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no 3DPD, but real waifus.

No matter what, he couldn't get her right

ID change due to phone
Revelator and outlast when possible. Not sure what I'll play next after outlast though.
Nothing in particular.
Various vidya tracks, as well as metal versions of touhou music after being reminded of one I really like.
Water and iced tea

It hurts, but one day we'll be with our loved ones.

Don't even need to ask. Hope it all goes well and your dog makes a speedy recovery Agriasbro!

Little late, but still posting best nep:
>Easy to tease

Thinking about hitting up my backlog, considering Aksys apparently fucked up their shipments…
Nothing at the moment
Old school Boards of Canada
Good ol' water. Perfect for running since the heat eased up a little here.

Posting cutest mass murderer ever. I hope your dog gets well soon.

Triple dubs confirm.

Daughteruism is a wonderful thing.

Half-life series.
Nothing special.
Assorted Leslie Fish songs.
Water.

(triple checked)
Observing these truthful digits

Could be flat or huge, I appreciate boobs of all sizes … though I'm more of a hips/ass type of guy anyway.

Really good taste, Blanc a best.

What should we call Britain's freedom day? Independence Day's taken, maybe Sovereign's Day or something?

Did you say she had blonde hair?
Because that's obviously brown

RE6 if my friend ever comes online
Just finished the first series of Puchimas, I didn't know I wanted this
Howl of the Departed Souls
Just downed 500ml of OJ, going out to get bunch of waters and flavour things

Well if I remember Disney does kind of own Rooster Teeth
Whatever big company owns Screw attack, fuck I can't keep track of Snout Company Trees
(Checked)

(Checked
Soon we shall overpower the tyrannous stars. We only need to win once~

If pull that hood off, will she be adorable?

Honestly, I should've seen it coming when the first question was "is your character really into crossfit"

Shit, I haven't lurked more.

she is cute by default, but i guess I'll dump a few.

What are you? A nigger?

Eugenfag here and still making MAGA edits of her. Currently playing Titan Quest as an assassin. Decided to make some shitty oc of the spirit classes character portrait.

why do I keep needing to put in the dns bypass? This is like the 3RE time in the past 2 hours

fug

Step it up.

best girl :^)

Having tits sat on your head is comf.

Same show, holy fuck

I feel bad for you Papifag, always getting bullied by others because of your love for her.

I don't though, I see more people bulling Racnee

Exciting times

Starting VLR since I finally finished 999 last night. Fuck me sudoku was a lame final puzzle
Getting back into The West Wing. I burned out on the later seasons last time I tried watching it
Rush
It was iced tea but I fell asleep before finishing it so it's just room temperature tea now

oh fuck me

4th time. Codemonkey pls

I got loli twice. I guess my ideal woman is too grounded to be from an anime or video game. That's probably why I still don't have one.

Tried it out, closest he got was Rom. Thought he was going to get it with the questions he was asking, then he guessed some completely random thing last.

Good luck, sure you'll make your waifu proud!

rip, he didnt even guess if she had wings for me

Godspeed on the interview Pekobro!

What job are you applying for?

I'm feeling good about it. They had applications out in the open with a sign saying looking for applicants to start immediately. Sounds like they're hurting for more hands on the last shift

I don't even know. The Wendy's up the street is hiring and I'm not exactly picky since it's likely going to suck no matter what I do but I need the money and something to put on future resumes.

Hope, you land it soon.

This.
Life > Hometown

Good luck, Pekofag.

Last few days have been pretty good for the two of us.

Good luck on the interview!

Ay yang, decided to drop into here for once.

That's shocked me. Is there anything that Disney doesn't own?

I'm with you Yang-Bro,
Life and Hometown Forever.
But, Boobs are always the best.

Good Luck with the interview.

Every day that I'm not Ivy's slave or Rayne's pomme de sang is painful.

Life, and Hometown Forever too.
Yang got the best life, comfy as a pillow too.

Here here!
Though I love everything about her most of all

Tits are life, ass is hometown
Hands are world
Face is universe

Kingdom Hearts?
There was an interview a while back where it was all but said Nomura himself owned all the ocs. If anybody tried jewing him he could basically crash the entire franchise
At least until they did a reboot

I am all about her cute hometown.
I think her voice is her most beautiful aspect though. It literally gives me shivers when I hear it

Lucinafag has arrived!

Isn't it beautiful? Not a day passes that I don;'t see a salty remainer crying. It's glorious!

Just beat DaS 3. Started Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. Recently bought Civ 5 where I took the British Empire to victory while removing Zulu.

Finishing up the airing anime while getting mixed feelings for the new Berserk anime

Nothing at the moment

Water

How do you express your love for your waifu, Holla Forums? I just play her game and try to get great scores.

That's a cool eyepatch

I WANT TO KISS TAKANE

How was it, thinking about doing NG+?

Learning the Yang's fighting style, and drawfagging.

I want to hold her hand.

Well, after 30 questions, that's not really the kind of waifu I expected.

Fucker didn't ask me if the girl is meant to be vidia even once.

I simply download pictures of her and cuddle with my pillow at night. You don't have to do amazing feats to express love, even little things go a long way. Just do what makes you happy and what you think would make her happy. Vibri loves you because you love her user.

I don't think he intended for that to happen.
at least I hope he didn't intend to get a 3DPD

I'm not sure what to make of this.

To be perfectly fair, to the question "Is she real?" I answered 'probably not'.

So does anyone here have any merch of their waifu?

You're not fooling anyone, least yourself.

Hi Waifubros!

This went better than expected

N-none…

Actually I have a mousepad that has a picture of her on it. That's it. Feels real bad man

I want a Papi shirt

I know Weiss got a Figma, but I might aswell go for a plush.

She doesn't have any

If your going for a 3D all I'm going to say is that its VERY unlikely for you to find a decent woman these days as most are vapid social media whores with a victim complex. If you want to find yourself a waifu my advice would be to not push it. Hell even I didn't know I would fall in love with her but it just sort of "happened" and the same will "happen" to you sometime in your future be it days, months or years. I'm wishing you luck in your waifu search user

I own her amiibo and have plans to buy her figma.
The figma is expensive due to what I call "Nintendo tax" that affects all Nintendo figma.
I also have a poster of her Smash reveal artwork.

She wasn't even the bestgirl, the maid was.

And he got it after I continued.

Sadly no but if I were to get one It would probably be pic related

Closest is my custom daki

How many questions did he take to know that?
Took him 22 questions to know my waifu.

I got Black Heart
Gonna try again.

He got it quicker when I said she was linked with Nintendo

5th time, fuck you codemonkey.

Yes I do. Two licensed figs and some shit I had custom made or made myself.

thinking about doing some new stick art before I leave for EVO

Took about 10-15 questions I assume.

I only marry Tharja in Awakening, Birthright, and soon Revelation.

I don't, but I want to.

There isn't anything worth getting yet, except maybe the wall scrolls or curtains, but that would way too overkill, gotta hide my power level.
Though the only thing I have is a "custom" daki, one side is a bootleg and the other is from a scanned design that was in a doujin. Done that because the single official design has a lewd side, and I didn't want that yet.

All I've got of mine is a wall scroll of dubious Chinese legality. Feels bad indeed.

That counts. I regret missing the chance to get pic related myself.

Those all look awesome

Is the Tharja statue still available? I have one from years ago, though it's a little damaged since she feel and the books are only held together with shitty glue.

The last time I checked the statue cost around 200 dollars.

No, but I'd like to buy her figs someday.
Why do they have to be so fucking expensive?

Statueshit is overpriced as fuck. You should just buy a Monokuma plush

Because they're fucking Jews.

Dawn of War II
shakugan no shana
Final Fantasy soundtracks
Fresca

I have her necklace and some cards.

I remember coming across this.
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160629140044&SearchText=Tharja
I have no idea how trustworthy the place is but it is a lot cheaper than amazon if you want to look into it.

Knockoffs galore, my friend.

Most of her merch is wither sold out everywhere or shit quality figurines.
Although I would love a daki but that too is sold out everywhere.

Another week indeed. And here are some pics of her.
It's sad to know she is so far away from games, but I've been trying some new combos with her, and there some good stuff to do with her. The crouching hug is really amazing if used right.

Nice

Wow, theres a ton of activity today, makes me really glad.

man, i'm not even that late today but the thread pretty progressed. Got my test from monday back, got a 90. missed the most points on the stupidest arithmatic error, which feels pretty bad.

those soulless eyes and missing mouth
….

Not feeling too hot about how the interview went. I have no fucking clue where my charisma went

(checked)
Maybe those dubs mean Mado will get merch sometime soon.

damn shame

I know that feel Madobro.
I had worse, like figurines.

Well, there's more time to study, you doing alright Weissbro?
We did some Akinator stuff, to see if we can find our waifus.

(checked)
Trips of truth.

(checked)

(checked)
Those trips mean something good user.

I'm doing pretty good, I just hope I can pull my average up above the 87 its sitting at right now. Stuff we're doing right now is pretty easy though, just double integrals over regions.

Why did things go wrong user? Why didnt you feel charismatic?

That's how it always is.

I too had a test today and got like a B, but apparently the average was like a D and I got a relatively good grade.

Well, don't count yourself.
at least you have charisma to loose

and you get trips in exchange

The only merch that exists is a single trading card to a CCG I don't play. Would have bought it if I had a good place for it.

I can only hope and pray you are correct

I don't get figs, or pictures, or anything. There isn't even a seiyuu to fantasize about. It's torture ;-;

But I can't cum on a Monokuma plush. Just kidding, I'm not into that shit.

Yeah, charging $150 for a figure is fucking ridiculous.

Well, at least you have charisma.

Fukken checked.

it always seems worse right afterwards because you worry about all the things that you noticed or imagined. do something to distract yourself for a while, and just take things as they come. Even if you were the best interviewee ever, you would feel like you fucked it up.

Don't feel bad, you did try. Just put on a poker face, and have a positive attitude.

Well good to hear about the average score. I could've gone for college if I get the chance. Hopefully in V4, Pyrrha stays dead.

In fact not… yet! It's under production right now! I hope it will be worth it.
But it's not that hard to get a good artist to do a model for you. You just need to lurk moar.

Eh, it's probably fine. If you're charismatic, people will still like you.

I was monotoned the whole time and didn't give very good answers. The more I think about it the more shit I realize I missed

You can cum on anything. Believe in yourself

So this is normal then? I won't know for a few days if I'll be called back for a second interview

yeah, i hope they dont pull a Samurai Champloo on Pyrrha. Ren was the one with the samurai champoo, but that didn't protect Monty

I've never done a job interview, but given that that's how I feel after tests sometimes I assume it is normal. Do whatever you were going to do over the next few days anyway, as long as its distracting. Play some new vidya or something.

fuck off

I have these (except for the last two) along with a small custom keychain on my vita case. The Blanc vs. Zombies figure was my latest after the release date moved back and forth. Had to resend it because they failed to get it to me the first time apparently.

Speaking of plushes, kind of confused why Blanc (and the other characters) haven't got plushes styled as the ones made in the series itself (pic related) and instead are getting these weird things.

Could just be too hard on yourself, but even if you did mess up you know better for next time. I say just chill for a little bit, then follow up in a couple of days even if you personally don't get another call.

y-y-yeah, your right. Only real weirdos would be into cumming on figurines.

What's the appeal of jizzing on plastic, user?

Well, they did return her in Chibi, but her voice sounds even worse Not even House of the Dead levels.

I swear, these almost looked like bootlegs…

You know it fucks with the paint right?

I wouldn't know, someone else told me

This is exactly what I was going to ask
I can understand fapping to a figurine, but what's the point in cumming on it?

Weiss is Neiss

Glad to be home with the one I love.

Playing her game and kicking ass, scouring the internet for works of art of her, working to get stronger however I can, and (hoping in the future) to write about her more and learn how to draw to be able to draw her.

I WANT TO GIVE JACK-O A BIG HUG!

Other than her game, no. There is a few official works of physical art and a T-shirt of her that were released in Japan, but they're really expensive to get online. One day though.

Sorry to hear man. However, I wouldn't count yourself out completely. I've had interviews where I felt like my charisma and motivation weren't all there, but still got a second interview at the very least. The one important thing to remember though, is that you got more experience with interviews. Always use each interview you go through as a way to improve yourself for the next one.

Sorry to hear about that again, but persevere and keep at it, and you'll get a job before ya know it.

At least you didn't make a mistake I did and went in for an in-person interview for a job when it was supposed to be a phone interview.

And checked

aw shit

muh nigguh

So close.

Fug.

fucking summerfags tbh

Definitely Summerfags.

dear god that artstyle

10/10

are you just here to stir shit, because that's all you're doing right now. I personally try to avoid flinging shit over the internet because of shitposters, so would you mind fucking off?

OH SHIT WAIFUFAG FIGHT

FIGHT TO THE DEATH

[DESIRE TO TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL INTENSIFIES]

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

My money's on the one that does math

I am just here to post waifus.

I tried Akinator to see if he would guess my waifu correctly. He got it totally wrong the first guess but the madman actually got it correct the second time.
Good job wise Akinator.

My money is on the one who isn't fat. Don't know which one that is, but it has to be one of them.

This is the waifu thread, man, you know it's going to be neither of them.

Yeah, but that's my wife, you can't marry her.

160cm 155lbs

Damn nigger, you're fucking short. This is coming from a manlet too.

Muscle or fat? Because if it ain't muscle, then I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm betting on the other guy.

>Not even Ash Pile
There can be only one WeissBro.

its mostly in my legs, maybe muscle because I run when I can? and yeah, I know i'm short. I wish I were 165+

No she's mine, we've been married ever since she made her debut, you can't take her away.

I actually know a guy who's a Pyrrha fag. He didn't take it well

Yeah, just one more inch you say. I'm here to tell you, unless you're at least 5'8", you're boned. Even 5'8" you're still king of the manlets, according to /fit/.

I doubt it's in your legs, cardio doesn't build muscle.

Okay, settle this the normal way, a fight to the death or a round in the vidya of your choosing.
There can only be 1 waifu per person, those are the rules.

I propose a dubs fight.
The one that gets dubs on their waifu posting claims their wife.

Only a faunus can dream.

DAT Hometown

Boring.

This is Holla Forums, you must engage in deadly combat through vidya.

Dubs are cheap. Make it trips

Nah, some pvp action is required.

How can you say you love her if you won't even fight to the death every autist who wants to marry her?

But user, there are no good pvp games to fight to the death in.
All we have are excuses for arena shooters, TFASSFAGGOT and shitty FPS's

Step it up dude.

Come on man, if you really love her you can do it.
Make her proud.

Dive and Kick only.

Do it. Nidhogg is a game about fencing, prove to Weiss that you can match her in a rapier battle.

I will do it!
Does the imposter accept the challenge.

I was about to say fighting games but this sounds like a better idea.
Do it faggot

Also livestream it you faggot.

THE GAUNTLET IS SET
FIRST TO FIFTEEN
FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Rooting for the WeissBros

this, would watch

Best hometown indeed, but that's some great life in your picture.

Just passing by to say hello
Hope all of you tenderly love your waifu and makes them happy
She is your laifu,, your reason to wake up in the morning, your reason to live, your reason to shine, your reason to smile, your reason to fight, your reason to strive doing better.
Never give up on this Anons. Your waifu made you, makes you and will make you happy. Forever

Thank you

DO IT

This is the truth and the only truth in life.

I'm too lazy to have one…

don't bother then, this is a bigger deal than what it looks like to be, trust me

Amen

Makotobro in and out.

this is probably the cutest squirrel I have ever seen

After what I went through recently and the promise I made to her after that, along with all she's done for me, I will never give up and will always love her. Thank you.

I want to cheer Yang up after V3, thanks for the advice.

A MakotoBro, good to see one.

I will save her. If I have to do dark things to do it…

She wouldn't approve of using books of darkness, but she doesn't deserve to suffer. You won't be alone, Ayumi.

The best Squirrel

Its great to see so many faces today, I feared people were leaving these threads.

[touch fluffy tail]

most definitely

Just keep looking goy.

Maybe she's not vidya related? Maybe you should go on /a/ and just look at some of the threads.

I fucking hate anime TV in general for that matter so I'm pretty sure no waifus are in there

I suppose you're shit out of luck then.

Sequel never, but I'll love her forever.

She really is amazing. The fact that she made me feel things I never felt before and made me feel warmth and comfort in my heart is something that leaves me speechless.

Took the towelhead two tries.

Dubs demands it.

Dubs double demand it.

Where's the stream?

he is a shit.

Hilda is a QT

I don't know what's worse, that or "Is your character from Undertale?".

But the one I love isn't my waifu. What do I do?

whew, just got back from some excellent MtG. Played mono blue faeries in my local shop's modern tournament, went 3-1. Pretty damn good for a deck as funky as it was.

so you literally only like her because of her looks and the first ounce of personality you saw. You're totaaally a good husband.

I don't have niddhogg, and it doesn't run on my OS anyway, screenshot as proof.

Get a load of this mooglefucker.

kill your self

I am so, so sorry

Thanks user!

that's LXDE….

Just noticed now, deleted my post so nobody sees me having a retard moment.

user…

The only. ♡

user what the fuck are you doing.

Could be worse i guess.

Not nearly enough.

Two attempts were made.

You're all right.

Well since you cannot fight to the death in vidya, then you really have no right to complain that someone else has your waifu.

10/10 collection.

As much of it as I could.
There are only like four figures for her, though, and one of them has been out of print for nearly a decade.

The black one matched her outfit. She's particular about her style being an Idol and all.

An user gifted me the only plushie and mini statue set of her that exists. Other than that,nope. There is literally nothing else.

I'd give you a high five if I could for great taste.
I actually have that statue lined up right next to Nodoka
Not sure where my giftee got the set though.

Forgot image

I don't need to fight for my waifus, because I was smart enough to choose waifus who can fight for me.

Also, Akinator actually guessed both of them correctly. I was impressed.

That's fair. You don't have to tell me about idols and their fashion sense. I know.

Sup homos

We should replace them with Juri, no?

okay, Im done

Morning everyone. I found some pics of Jack-O wearing a suit (apparently there was a something going on with the Japanese fan artists of Guilty Gear where they wanted to draw characters in suits), and she looks amazing in them!

You weren't kidding about the explosion of new Juri pics holy shit.

Huh. one didn't get posted. trying again

You lucky bastard. I've been trying to get one of those figures for years, and I can only find one semi-reputable site that even acknowledges its existence.
I have just about everything else that exists of her, though, short of some plushes and keychains that seem three levels removed from official.

How you guys doing this morning?

to be fair, some of those are old. the art explosion also included some new lewd stuff

Well said.

Well, let's just say I'm not exactly a morning person.

Oh wait no, after looking a bit closer- I checked the one I had when I got home and it's not the same.
The one I have had a half rounded white base with Yui "holding" a book in her left while having a broom held vertically in the right. Also is a lot cheaper since she was in a pack with Asuna and Konoka

Pick one.

pretty good

All those Juris

It didn't get my waifu right but it did get my Husbando right…

Pretty good except for the dumb faggot in the Artoria thread spilling his spaghetti over her.

If he actually loved her, he would take up her wisdom and not argue with Holla Forumsirgins when he already knows he's right.

Happy birthday, Peko

So, we have a story mode trailer for SFV, I'm seeing Juri on a motorcycle with Cammy. I need to know what's going on, I'm so confused.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKO!
I hope you two have a great day!

Saw the thread earlier. Sorry you two have to deal with that thread, but good on ya for not getting involved in it. Hopefully that thread will die out soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKO!
Hope you two have a fun and wonderful day together!

It got me a irritated at first, but now I just laugh as the reply count on the catalog increases.

Happy birthday, Peko!

Thread might be kill by the time I get back so I'll thank you guys now. I've put a lot of planning into making today special for her and barring some catastrophe it should all work out

Happy birthday, Peko.

Happy birthday, Peko! Hope you two enjoy your day together.

I'm surprised at how quickly these threads seem to go now. Of course there was E3, but it seems like we actually hit bump limit the same day more often, compared to the usual drawn out threads

Got back from my workout.

Feeling pretty good, except my head hurts a little. Eating like a pig and drinking a bunch of water, gotta recover ya know?

I hope you are treating her to dinner tonight.

Happy Birthday Peko

Happy birthday

Happy birthday Peko, I hope you spend a good evening with user.
Im hype to see her animated on the 11th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKO!

Got paid, bought a copy of Blue Dragon, found CV:Bloodlines and picking it up Saturday and working on RE6's EX3 (Let's hope there's enough people online to reach the 10000 goal or I'm gonna be pissed)

Happy Birthday Peko!
Are you having her favourite food tonight?

(Checked)
Did I do good?
Or was that a bad idea?

I knew the story was convoluted, but not THAT convoluted. Pretty impressive to nail that down in a couple of posts. E3 thread was pretty good despite how crappy the conferences were.

It's not that bad, is there something wrong with Xehanort possesses Xehanort?

I guess with time travel it could be possible, but I would think you would get Dark Souls 3-tier "time is convoluted" hijinx at that point (i.e. everything from the past is reborn into one big clusterfuck of a world).

Whenever I hear the absurdity of the Kingdom Hearts story, I always want to play it and see if I can understand it, but I can never get past the first game.
Should I give it another shot?

Give the .5s a try, although I recommend playing 358 rather than watching the movie for 1.5 since taking out the battle scenes makes it really lackluster also the god tier multiplayer. Watching recoded is fine on the other hand since they made battle scenes, so the only thing you miss is Alternate Castle Oblivions and "I WILL DEVOUR YOUR HEART"

Shame this thread only lasted a day

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOUR WAIFUS

I WANT TO MARRY TAKANE

Been meaning to get the series and play them in order myself, having missed out on quite a bit of the series due to focusing on other games at the time. I can probably find those and 358/2 at some of the local places (or at FUCKING GAMESTOP if need be). Thanks for the tips of which ones to get!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

==I WANT TO MARRY WEISS AND== have children*

Jesus, I played the game and thought I understood the ploy, guess I was wrong.
Also, KH3 is the ending only for the Xehanort saga, he want to keep on making KH games, good god I dont wanna imagine how convoluted they will be.