Is wanting communism without the genocides the same as wanting beer without alcohol and so on?

Is wanting communism without the genocides the same as wanting beer without alcohol and so on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIKE WANTING COCAINE WITHOUT THE *SNIFF*

beer is terrible

So are you.

a better qouestion would be "Is wanting communism without the violent revolution the same as wanting beer without alcohol and so on?

EXTRMELY rude

This tbh famalams

Omega male detected

only if killing threatening bourgs is considered genocide

what do you base this on?

all alcohol is terrible. it's a just plain shit drug.

Smirnoff Ice doesn't count as hard liquor

cocktails are nice

alcohol may be a terrible drug, but there are some good drinks that happen to have alcohol in them.

wtf i love hitler now

There is pretty much no way it can come about without a whole fuckload of people dying to be quite honest.

You can't make a omelette without breaking a few eggs, in fact forget about the omelette, omelettes are for faggots, let's just kill people.

This is one of my favorite Karl Marx quotes.

Specially white people

Sorry you have shit taste, fam.

Why would you want to drink piss??

Why wouldn't you?

Well unless is from a qt girl I dont see the point

the hypocrisy of Holla Forums

We will kill the white peopl too dont forget that cuck

the hypocrisy of Holla Forums

'no'

So you'd kill muh 6 million? how very Anti-Semitic goyim…

I got this point from the wonderful debate we had a while ago. It's around the fourth quarter of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8

>Xexizy
Stop embarrasing urself

go home, you're drunk.

You are the now posting him kiddo
For all intensive purposes its your guy now

stahp it, you're killing me.

Xexizy's eternal embarassment

No reason for me to kill you if you do it yourself first

Go ahead use that bottle of bleach in your bathroom

the hypocrisy of literally everyone

Please, point me to where a single person has ever said this on leftypol.

Such edge

so you're saying jews are shitty? Now we're getting somewhere.

Basically that was the sentiment when the JQ was introduced in jest. Morality is only a spook when you want it to be right?

I pity you

leftypol is not racist, we want to kill people of all religions and races as long as they are bourgeois.

And you're a tankie?

killing people off all religions back in CCCP was mostly because church held too big feudal power over people. The only country in which christian religion helps so strongly keep the political regime is 'murica, so this is no problem anymore. muslims on other hand…

The issue I have when it comes to commies and religion is that there is barely anyone who wants to root religion out completely even by entirely peaceful means over the course of years and generation. Nobody just thinks it's a good idea. It's fucking strange is what it is.

What a twist.

what are your proposals to "entirely peacefuly" get rid people of religion?
how the fuck?

why do you even want to get rid of religion.
Why can't you just leave people alone?
Yes, reactionary fangs within religious organizations can exist and they must be dealt with, but afterwards, why even do more once you win in the revolution.

It seems to me that leftists make more enemies than they need to. They're elitist and its done for the sake of some utopian idea.

Don't be obtuse.
That modern Nazis switched gears from Jews to Muslims shouldn't be news even for a tankie.

muslims are living in religion similar to christianity before reformation(pre 16-th century), but meh, I basically agree with comrade

alcohol >>> marijuana, shrooms, acid

Beer is nice after youre trashed and dont want to puke but want to continue drinking. Otherwise I agree. Whatchu drinking matey. Im normally on that Seagrams 15$ bourbon plastic handle game.

It helps me get over social anxiety like nothing else does. There are few things as cathartic for me as getting drunk with friends. I think weed is much better in most ways but when I'm around more than a couple people I get panic attacks. Last time I got really ripped I was watching the Presidential town hall and it spooked me so bad I felt like I was going to have a stroke

nope.

I'll agree to this, alcohol is good if you're at a party. Pretty much the only activities it is good for is talking, moving around, and fucking.

Genocide? No. Terror? Yes.

Sounds like you're encouraging and inciting terrorism

if those 6 gorrilion capitalists happened to be jews, sure
if it's just "here's six million jews, they're probably capitalists" i'm shooting you instead.

;^)

hi fbi