Nigger who assaults white woman and her dogs found

Video of the attack

liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

Him admitting it was him on Twitter
twitter.com/30YL30/status/861600673472950272
archive.fo/fbsBD
twitter.com/30YL30/status/861623352506683392
archive.fo/N4gjB

Watch the sickening video and report this to law enforcement. We need to flood them with reports. Put the coon away.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/30YL30/status/861605089441710080
twitter.com/30YL30/status/859117443570159630
twitter.com/30YL30/status/858352467947520001
twitter.com/AboveTheRim_6/status/861679303016185863
archive.fo/oJIsf
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-49-the-american-peril/
local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool
wikiwand.com/en/List_of_riots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a "Bloods" gang member.

twitter.com/30YL30/status/861605089441710080

Just insert a bullet into her recently a no good nog got a college education after he ate a bullet.

twitter.com/30YL30/status/859117443570159630

twitter.com/30YL30/status/858352467947520001

Typical nig.

everyday occurrence

Ok.

what 60+ white woman walks into a pool party with more than 100 intoxicated BLM influenced niggers in todays day and age and honestly expects to walk out unbloodied???

DIN DO NUFFIN

people actually question why these niggers were lynched back in the day.

A very naive one.

They need to start being afraid to do this sort of thing.

no, they are unaware they were lynched for good reason. Mississippi Burning and the like portrayed them as good boys, walking a lone country road minding their business they dindunuffin, even then. This is the reality - then and now.

I hope we nail him. The only sad thing is that the brief stint in prison this will net him supposedly gives these guys some sort of nigger cred.

FBI HERE….. this particular basket weaving forum has been cleared for deadly force… home office said it was ok.

I fucking hate niggers

I hate to apologize for plebliness but dont forget it is the kikes who lulled everyone into this daze of political correctness 'I cant be a bigot' bullshit. And the sad fact is most of these idiots never have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes because they dont survive them.

Its like if I went out telling school children that its perfectly safe to swim in the everglades, if you dont swim in the everglades you are an amphibianist.

Id be thrown in prison, or beaten dead, for that. The kikes deserve no less.

This bullshit blows my mind. I never want to hear anyone say "Oh, not all black people are like that" because even the ones that 'acknowledge' something bad happen make no effort to correct or avoid situations like this. It's just something that happens and is okay because you can't control behaving like a subhuman.

wut

NO.

Its not 'even the ones who acknowledge it dont do anything'.. AT BEST the "decent niggers" are so small in number that they are statistically insignificant

I want to add that I love how throwing old ladies into pool is acceptable, but bring up that the criminal's father is a murderer then that's too far.

twitter.com/AboveTheRim_6/status/861679303016185863

I agree. But what effort do they genuinely make to stop this behavior from happening among their people? That's the point of my post.

Old white women or just middle class white women in general are some of the most guilliable people in the world.

you now know the reason why western civilization died

2 world wars, jews, american puritan belifs and communism killed the west. No one buys your bullshit MGTOW they are guillible and out of touch with danger because we use to kick so much ass about 60 years ago those niggers would be hanging by the neck from a fucking tree by the end of the day.

To be completely fair, I have to admit I'm wrong because I thought women were given the right to vote in the US before WW1/the Federal Reserve. Turns out they got in 1920, so my analysis is pretty much a gay meme used by jews, sorry. I'm an unrepentant misogynist regardless.

@30YL30 account just went protected

I watched this video, she should be glad they were just being playful and half-assed throwing her into the pool for the joke. They were in a good mood.

0 nogs in the pool.
Daily reminder to raise your kids to enjoy swimming. niggers hate and avoid water like they avoid…. showers… wow, all makes sense now.

Obviously the kids refusing to part with their property!

Is the average poster here really this uninformed nowadays? 4cuck pls go

Congress voted to send them all back in the 1800s but it lost by 1 vote because it was seen as too expensive

Yeah we fucking lynched niggers in the 60's in the south faggot.

One of the people who filmed it and was bragging/laughing about it on twitter is Mireille Colin @LegendaryMickii

Dont be a liar thats for lesser men. When we desegregated all the fight was taken out of us.

A full 20 years after we stormed our ancestral homeland and killed thousands of our kin for the financial benefit of global financial institutions? Yeah, that is super baste, fellow White Nationalist!

Your shifting the focus of what this convo is about because you are retarded.

Cops are on him regardless

hidden behind the obvious Black problem is the greater, lesser known and more dangerous Jew problem. Jews hide behind the straw-man they've created.

This conversation was about America being "badass 60 years ago". I provided clear evidence that our nation was already cucked and controlled by Jews well before that, and now I am shifting the conversation? Okay, rabbi.

Ok. And how do you know this? I've been searching for this little shit and all I find is his ugga bugga father who is a convicted murderer

archive.fo/oJIsf

Also..
Are you American? If so, it is pretty fucking sad that English is your first language and you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your". I'm not surprised you are also historically illiterate.

And before you start whining about "muh typos", that was not a typo. That was simply you not understanding the basic rules of your own language.

It was cucked with Benjamin Franklin receiving lines of credit to finance the revolutionary war, after the civil war was when todays problems and methods were formulated. Dan Carlin's Hardcore History 49 – The American Peril explains it perfectly.
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-49-the-american-peril/

I'm well aware. I'm trying to educate this shill.

Carlin does an excellent job I try to do the same, the media, the dumbed down general public, the MO always used (sneak attack) the objectives under the guise of freedom and democracy. The white goy farmboy and US military luv their patriotism for international zionism they die for it everytime and has brought us to todays current quagmire. I suspect the Jews destroyed Rome from within too

Oh, they did. You should go read about the fall of Rome, and specifically the large social debates that were held about whether or not things like gay pedophilia were degenerate and bad for Rome. Can you guess which (((group))) was pushing for hedonism and sexual degeneracy, even in the ancient times?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

God damn niggers are such sub-human filth. That's not even abnormal behavior. The nigger tries to steal from the man, then takes offence when he doesn't allow her, as if she's owed. I've seen that so many times amongst so many different niggers.

I also suspect it is an effective technique to legitimize the destruction of a civilization, as we look back at Sodom and Gomorrah. The Jews perverted a ancient city. Then claimed the moral authority in destroying it. The very same with what is occurring to worldwide perception of the United States of America.

A (((parasite))) devours it's host every single time.

I love how, historically, every group that came into contact with Jews wound up hating.

allyallniggas imabeabigmuthafeenaridertoday yallbetterbeepyewwodaydodayo

Tread lightly you Lithobates catesbeianus-phobe!

did you faggots archive his shit?

They're in the OP.

welp, my twitter is gonna get shutdown for the comment I left here lol.

I fucking hate this attitude and I don't care how technically correct it is. it belies a flippancy about the very real problem niggers introduce into our daily lives. Without shitskin hordes to disrupt their host nations, jews would be robbed of the crux of their arsenal.

where they stealing fast food? 1rst video

The equality education is drilled into her head.

YOU HEARD THE FBI LOCK AND LOAD BOYS IT'S TIME

you first tho.

Near Hyde Park, London.

*still lynched

It was a dying institution by then.

kek

That last video, were the sounds edited, the echos sound like they aren't.

days of the petrodollar is over, the mellondollar is here

AYO HOL UP

The greatest irony is when the individually packed and processed foods stop going to niggerland. What will they do, I know there were kings but were they ever farmers?

It's actually really sad how many women I've met actually deeply believe in equality and can't see the problems in their own lives. Oh well I won't save a whore.

Nope. Similar sounds can be heard in the first video here:

The one who voted for open borders and affirmative action for her whole life. The one who pushed feminism and thought nobody would ever challenge her authority because of muh vagina. Essentially, the root cause of our current problem=a fucking libshit boomer inb4 boomers have no agency and are cleansed of the sin of almost ensuring white genocide by accepting kikes blood money, because reasons that you wouldn't give anyone else a pass for. I wish she died, tbqh

So basically, kikes got control of the money system, and then 7 years later (((female suffrage))) was passed, and 6 years after that the country went bankrupt–not long before we decided to go take out le ebil nazis. Sounds about right. Women aren't to be hated, but they ARE to be seen as children. They are as gullible as any kindergartner, and will always and forever be used as pawns against our people by those who want to see us dead.

If history teaches us anything, it is that simply expelling them does not work. We need a more final solution.

NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. - A 16-year-old Nigger turned himself in to deputies on Monday and was arrested for throwing Nancy James, 68, into the pool at a party, the Broward Sheriff's Office reports.
local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool

I-it's just that they were easy scapegoats at the time goy!

kekd but could use some work

Kek'd

And ironically back in the day they acted more like humans than niggers.

>local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool

it's a felony

doubtful, seriously doubtful

Read up on some of the pre-1970s race riots. For instance, the Harlem riot of 1943, where a drunk negress goes crazy in a hotel and a random nigger attacks the arresting officer and gets shot, prompting the local nogs to burn their own neighborhood down as is par for the course in these situations

Holy shit capitalist democracy is such a pile of shit.
If you told everyone in the world that their pay check for the next year would be cut in half, but that there would be no more niggers, they would say "take my money"

wow… never heard of it. Google humor, 1943. muh dick even then

And Egypt
And Babylon
And Sumer
I think they are nature's counter-force to the aryans.
In the same way the forest fire clears the way for new growth, the jew destroys any successful civilization from within.
This forces repeated new iterations and evolutions in societies which would otherwise tend to remain static.

History repeats. Here we are once again with the cuckservatives blocking the Trump Wall.

NIGGERS
She could have just treaded water and called them filthy apes while they ooked impotently on the deck

Cincinnati riots of 1829
The Cincinnati riots of 1829 were triggered by competition between Irish immigrants and African Americans for jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States but also were related to white fears given the rapid increases of free and fugitive blacks in the city during this decade, particularly in the preceding three years. Merchants complained about the poor neighborhoods along the river as having ill effects on their waterfront shops and trade with southern planters.

Snow Riot
The Snow Riot was a riot and lynch mob in Washington, D.C. in August 1835. An attack on free blacks in the city by whites, the Snow Riot wreaked havoc on anything affiliated with free blacks for days by robbing and destroying all of their establishments.

Cincinnati riots of 1836
The Cincinnati Riots of 1836 were caused by racial tensions at a time when African Americans, some of whom had escaped from slavery in the southern states of the United States, were competing with whites for jobs. The racial riots occurred in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States in April and July 1836 by a mob of whites against black residents.

Memphis riots of 1866
The Memphis Massacre of 1866 was a series of violent events that occurred from May 1 to 3, 1866 in Memphis, Tennessee. The racial violence was ignited by political, social and racial tensions following the American Civil War, in the early stages of Reconstruction.

New Orleans riot
The New Orleans riot, which occurred on July 30, 1866, was a violent conflict in which whites attacked blacks parading outside the Mechanics Institute in New Orleans, where a reconvened Louisiana Constitutional Convention was being held. The Radical Republicans in Louisiana had called for the Convention as they were angered by the legislature's enactment of the Black Codes and its refusal to give black men the vote.

Meridian race riot of 1871
The Meridian race riot of 1871 was a race riot in Meridian, Mississippi in March 1871. It followed the arrest of freedmen accused of inciting riot in a downtown fire, and blacks' organizing for self-defense.

Colfax massacre
The Colfax massacre, or Colfax riot as the events are termed on the 1950 state historic marker, occurred on Easter Sunday, April 13, 1873, in Colfax, Louisiana, the seat of Grant Parish. This event marks the largest racial massacre in U.S. History.

Election Riot of 1874
The Election Riot of 1874 or Coup of 1874 took place on election day, November 3, 1874, near Eufaula, Alabama in Barbour County, where blacks comprised a majority of the population and had been electing Republican candidates to office. Members of an Alabama chapter of the White League, a paramilitary group supporting the rise of the Democratic Party, attacked black Republicans, killing at least seven and wounding 70, while driving away more than 1,000 unarmed blacks at the polls.

Wilmington insurrection of 1898
The Wilmington insurrection of 1898, also known as the Wilmington massacre of 1898 or the Wilmington race riot of 1898, began in Wilmington, North Carolina on November 10, 1898 and continued for several days. It is considered a turning point in post-Reconstruction North Carolina politics.

on, and on and on it goes
wikiwand.com/en/List_of_riots

Everglades (and gators) are generally pretty chill and safe. They TEND to be shy creatures.

IT's fucking fun to make weird noises to call all the gators in a lake by tapping the water. They swim towards you. Then slap it hard and the freak out and swim away.

T. Florida

kek

EVERY FUCKING TIME FUCKING DINDU NUFFIN WRONG GOOD KID NIGGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRS

They're literally almost implying that he's a victim. Awww he plays apehoop! That should be a free pass right???

At the very least the comments everywhere I see this story show people getting fed up, getting angry and saying things you would have never been able to say before.

checked

The judge sentenced him to three weeks home detention.

Have you watched the old lady's interview?
http:// www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html

Friendly reminder that tips.fbi.gov is not just for pedos

>local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool

kek

You should read about how it was done. It was completely (((planned))). Sigmund Frueds cousin paid women to march in public wearing mini skirts and smoking.
Its retarded how effective it was.