Taking back 4/pol/ and the rest of halfchan

So, our own colony of Mongolian Carrier pigeon has grown to mature faster than the homeland. An accomplished feat.

We made a better ideology, one that's more foolproof and logical, essentially;

a stronger more potent ==red-pill.==

Our threads are concise in many ways, longer more affluent and collegiate. if we could bring this to 4/pol/ one with a wider and more stretching.
ive been there and ive seen some insane traffic.

The plan

Take quality threads and Copy the op Header, re-post on 4/pol/ and try to keep the threads alive.

Watermark Holla Forums somewhere in the Post

Waddya think?

Also, some user started a thread a day ago about how we should start up a bookclub.

Thats a great idea, we need to get smarter.

We Need More Of That Shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadebroadcasting.com/twos-company-threes-allowed-luke-mckee-4-7-16/
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
vid.me/ozzieslovepedos
nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html
kiwifarms.net/threads/common-filth-radio.23859/#post-1710075
kiwifarms.net/threads/joshua-ryne-goldberg.18068/
kiwifarms.net/threads/joshua-ryne-goldberg.18068/page-2#post-2253689
vid.me/atYD
scribd.com/document/347…s-Responds-to-the-Daily-Stormer-Daily-Stormer
scribd.com/document/347…ians-Gets-Called-Communist-Turd-Daily-Stormer
scribd.com/document/347725479/AIDS-Infested-Faggot-Gary-Burns-Harasses-Australian-Politicians-Gets-Called-Communist-Turd-Daily-Stormer
scribd.com/document/347725305/Bubonic-Butt-Blaster-Gary-Burns-Responds-to-the-Daily-Stormer-Daily-Stormer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck no do not talk about Holla Forums on cuckchan. they are lost because the mods are literal antifa.

cuckchan cannot be saved until hiromoot and the mods go.

where is

Hey

What the fuck happened here ?

Can't you write properly ?

Faggot.

Some guys can red-pill jews.

we can do it, we just have to be smart about it.

just copy paste wholesome threads

Die kike shill

You're retarded.

You're doing what the kikes want, enclavism while they take the big sites.

Have you lost the spirit?

Leave

Maybe you can understand

If I post in your accent

Die kike shill

How about cleaning up this place first? At times this might as well be /bol/.

Shits fucked on mobile, wasnt

intentional.

Before your plan manifests into action, one must first plan a way to remove the obstacle that can hinder that plan, namely asianmoot and the leftypol/goon mods that defile the place.

When was the last time you were on 4/pol/?

As far as i know, blocking duplicate threads isn't an open borders thing between Halfchan and us, so you should be able to copy-past with minor changes.

Relatively Effortless, but critical in the long run.

Just remember to do it every time you see a good thread.

Hey look it's a jew

The OP is as lame as Kykle Hunt on Renegade faggot station saying we need to court the ANTIFA left to be the fresh blood in the White Pride movement. And I was on Renegade and I'm saying that now
renegadebroadcasting.com/twos-company-threes-allowed-luke-mckee-4-7-16/

And Dailystormer, well a jewish terrorist "Michael Slay" aka Joshua Goldstien baited me there writing stories about Garry fucken Burns (I have the deleted archvies) so enough said.

I'm a rense listener now.

4chan Holla Forums admins - some of them are kiwifarms a pedophile organization and they openly brag about it. Take /pizzagate/ content then and it's gone within minutes literally. That's my experience + a ip ban. They are pedo poofters big time. Anonymous are faggots. 4chan / pol is faggotry central. If you go into a gay bar you are a faggot. If you 4chan-er you are a faggot.

Anonymous was formed to fight Scientology on 4chan, but they can't touch OTOAustralia.org.au because that's the religion of gay anal buttfucking to open the gates of hell quite literally that founded Scientology.
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
vid.me/ozzieslovepedos

nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html

The only thing as fucked up as 4chan Holla Forums is 8ch.net/aus/

kiwifarms.net/threads/common-filth-radio.23859/#post-1710075
kiwifarms.net/threads/joshua-ryne-goldberg.18068/

NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEEEEEE

Sage all fields for autism and reporting for OP sucking cock

So we need to broaden tactics.

a small community was never grounds for pushing memes.

but here's the catch, we spread our new memes.

Continuous threads like the book club will make people smarter. So we need to share this

It's like you're trying your damnedest to repulse us away from reading your post.

Nice work shill.

Like i said, i'm on mobile so shit's fucked.

What do you think of the idea?

The problem isn't 4cuck. It is the mod and owner. That is the problem, not tossing red pills. If you were in the know, you'd fucking know. Not that you would remember moot and gg.

Not that you shills don't remember since they don't keep you long in room 1488. Your on a finite time before you want to gas yourself.

Don't talk about what you're going to do, do it.
Fag.

kiwifarms.net/threads/joshua-ryne-goldberg.18068/page-2#post-2253689

I just reposted what Joshua Goldstien the jew terrorist put on dailystormer to bait me over there for the jewish pedophile mafia.

Cut & Paste:
Wow this is rich. Ben Garrision mentioned in the OP heard me speak live on Infowars last week and Joshua fucken Goldstien the jew terrorist did stories about the great pedophile Garry Richard Burns on dailystormer to bait me over there, writing as Michael Slay. I'm going to scribd his posts for you direct from my archive.

Ben Garrison listening to me talk about Garry Burns on infowars last weekend - scroll to the end you'll see the man himself on the live feed.
vid.me/atYD

"Michael Slay's" aka jew terrorist goldstien's censored posts on Dailystormer to bait me over there for the jewish pedophile mafia writing about the pedophile Garry Burns.

scribd.com/document/347…s-Responds-to-the-Daily-Stormer-Daily-Stormer

scribd.com/document/347…ians-Gets-Called-Communist-Turd-Daily-Stormer

Here is how Kiwifarms loves the great gay baby rape normalization activist Garry Burns, who's going to be jailed this Thursday if a well made plan comes together. Barristers from the ACL.org.au are on the case.

fuck so much for the cut and paste. Try #2
scribd.com/document/347725479/AIDS-Infested-Faggot-Gary-Burns-Harasses-Australian-Politicians-Gets-Called-Communist-Turd-Daily-Stormer
scribd.com/document/347725305/Bubonic-Butt-Blaster-Gary-Burns-Responds-to-the-Daily-Stormer-Daily-Stormer

I haven't Forgotten moot and the fucking cuck brigade.

But we Have to at least try, You urge for 88 but forgot 14. Their numbers are Huge, we need the manpower.

HORY SHEEEIT
I just looked and I'm disgusted.
you can keep cuckchan, I want nothing to do with it

It's always been the retarded brother of /new/.

Keep shitposting in the corner while your beliefs fall because you want to fight personal effort

Dude, traffic is fucking huge.

its almost passed Holla Forums

If we could redirect that flow imagine the possibilities?

I think it's a good idea. Obviously there isn't any reason to mention Holla Forums anywhere on halfchan, but some coordination between the two boards would be nice. The two boards offer a lot of flexibility in their approach to issues, Holla Forums allows us to play the slow game and really hash out topics and halfchan allows for a quicker deployment of the ethos. If matured Holla Forums threads could be exported to halfchan frequently, we could could give that large community higher impact threads and a focus that may be lost as that community experiences dilution due to its popularity.

Summer soon, the newfags will be strong this year as always. Yes I support taking it back, and have it as a containment zone rather than these jackasses coming here.

They got a severe mod problem, that let's shills just slide lq threads non stop 24/7 also this