Mario General

Are Mario and Luigi's last name still "Mario", or did Nintendo retcon that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/shigeru_miyamoto_mario_and_luigi_dont_have_last_names
nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-says-marios-full-name-is-mario-mario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They retconned the entire fucking live action movie fam

they've flipflopped on the last name thing at least twice

I always liked to think their last name was 'Jumpman'

Instead we got Paper Jam which failed to live up to a true crossover.

I think Miyamoto said that their names are in fact "Mario Mairo" and "Luigi Mario" last year.
What I'm wondering is if Wario and Waluigi are brothers, and what are their last names?

Why Luigi is being hated when its Mario who is fat manlet?

both of them are shorter than that

Their names are Mario Mario and Green Mario.

lmao

Then again they're Homo Nintendus or something, meaning they're not human

Isn't he like fucking 5'1" or some shit based off some autism work some guy did using a "Nintendo approved" life-sized statue as a scale.

Because Luigi is a fucking beta underling who follows his brother everywhere instead of doing his own thing.
Mario was born on Yoshi's Island, but according to Kikepedia Luigi was born in fucking Brooklyn. Like, did Mr and Mrs. Mario just fuck off from this weird and exotic island to goddamn New York? Maybe that's why Luigi is such a pussy. Mario's childhood was getting carried by Yoshis and dicking around on a dangerous island 'n shit while Luigi probably grew up in some apartment in the fucking East coast.

of course, why would they be mario bros if their last names werent mario?

It was made up by the movie, so you can't retcon which isn't Canon. Miyamoto said for a while that it was just a movie thing, but recently he changed his mind so I guess it's canon now.

2012: nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/shigeru_miyamoto_mario_and_luigi_dont_have_last_names
2015: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-says-marios-full-name-is-mario-mario/

If Luigi was born in Brooklyn then what was Yoshi's Island DS all about?

It was all a dream, like SMB2.

Peach is taller than both of them.

I think Waluigi was just some guy Wario found to be his tennis partner. He's a real fucking mystery since he only shows up in sports games.

Because Mario is the video game equivalent of Mickey.

Deepest lore.

Peach confirmed for best amazon waifu.

Cause LUIGI STRONKER, but still does less to help people and clearly does not like doing it as much, thus he is a "worse" person.

For fucks sake, during last Gen Nintendo had hard on on having Luigi be "DARK", what with the Negative Zone and being the final boss in SPM.

Meanwhile the worst Mario did is probably the smug as fuck Mario Sports Mix Interview.

That said, he is usually fun as fuck to actually play as, like in Smash.

come on, its not like he would ever RAPE PEACH

What was Ninty thinking with this commercial?

2 words

FEMALE BOWSER

Let's talk about the time Peach cucked Mario.

Explain.

Was never canon to begin with Shiggly diggly didn't know that "X Bros." X is a surname.

Starlow's overstayed the little welcome she had in BiS for two games now

nintendo's lightning

Also this.
Fuck starlow, she had no purpose to be in Dream Team considering Dreambert was doing her role just fine on the island, and I haven't played Paper Jam but I can bet she's STILL annoying in that game as well.

Starlow was confusing as shit in Dream Team since she was an emissary of the stars…. for….. Princess Peach's vacation…………….

Paper Jam they just don't even establish why she's there anymore and she seems to be a permanent fixture of the castle, she (and most other NPCs) reverts to shitting on Luigi full-bore at absolutely all times and for no readily apparent reason as well.

Good eye

Definitely only exists because someone on the development team has a hardon for Luigi Bullying.

Worst Character.

Why is Superstar Saga the best M&L game?
The minigames?
The gameplay?
The Bros attacks?

That thing should have been gone without a trace after BiS.

Dream Team's a pretty serious contender for best though SS still squeaks ahead

Luiginary attacks were a nice return to form of using eachother as weapons or bouncing off of eachother

Starlow has become my most hated Nintendo character not only she overstayed her welcome but she's only in the game to nag and bully Luigi

Let me sum up starlow's role in paper jam whatever
"HEY WANT A TUTORIAL?"
Paper Mario Glares at Starlow
"OH OKAY IT'LL BE IN THIS GUIDE IF YOU WANT IT!"
Shit the one useful thing she could say is like "By the way expert challenges can be viewed here btw"

Dream Teams biggest flaw was the sheer amount of forced tutorials, even in hardmode they forced you to fucking sit through Dreambert and Starlow explaining shit to you nonstop.
Even in the FINAL FUCKING DUNGEON they were still forcing tutorials onto you.

Also Antasma's battle theme was better than Bowsers final theme, kinda wish they didn't juke him at the end like that

how
Yes, I know it's a stand and not a physical, actual object.

You know you want it, you just don't know how to ask.

Don't remember that guy too much, but maybe the entire barrel and attached segments are a trigger themselves, and the those holes in the chamer all shoot with the top at once, like one of those fancy waterguns?

Are the new mario games any good, are they even worth pirating?

Don't know if this post warrants a bump, so sorry

user's alliteration array already amuses audiences

Someone explain the appeal of Dream Team please. I played that shit for HOURS and it still was going nowhere. I have heavy doubts that it can touch Superstar Saga, if 6 hours in I'm still bored. I have to listen to podcasts to get mental stimulation while "playing".

The "appeal" was that it wasn't Sticker Star.

Nice "appeal".

Yeppers, the fact that people were still reeling from Sucky Star made them lose perspective real bad.

Yoshi's Island DS and New Island are shit, they don't count.

So has anyone been playing New Super Mario Bros 2? I'm a bit disappointed with it.

If dream battles don't click with you after two or three goes at it then it's probably not for you. I was meh about it the very first time and then I loved it.

Why is Waluigi a nigger?

I think it's supposed to be their skin is tinted their colors in that picture since Mario's kinda red and Luigi's kinda greenish.

He's already a wigger, it's not really a big step.