Trayvon Martin graduates college. Yes, really

kfor.com/2017/05/06/florida-university-to-award-degree-to-trayvon-martin/

Other urls found in this thread:

anu.edu.au/news/all-news/anu-appoints-simon-corbell-honorary-professor
humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100,
parliament.act.gov.au/members/eighth-assembly-members/molonglo/simon-corbell
parliament.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/913118/Report-47.pdf
vid.me/ozzieslovepedos
facebook.com/tyron.ahern/photos?pnref=lhc
scoutsact.com.au/files//newsletters/2017/Scouts_in_ACTion_-_February_2017.pdf
actcancer.org/our-stories/40-stories-for-40-years/tyron-ahern/
govolunteer.com.au/opportunity/details/25447/join-the-scouts–garran-scout-group-garran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullets seem to have an alchemical effect on niggers it turns them into good boys with diplomas.

Getting shot was the most productive thing Trayvon has ever done in his life.

Dying was the best thing that could have happened to this kid it seems

what a time to be alive

Was anybody around during these beautiful times?

It was only 2012 nigger

Yeah but the elections happened since then and now we've got a fuckton of newfags for whom Holla Forums is their first imageboard.

nigger this was posted last week you sliding faggot

Already a thread
check the catalog fgt

I remember when they tried to make that walrus out to be some genius who spoke 6 different languages (none of them actually being English apparently), and thats why she had a hard time understanding the attorney.

Gotta love the butthurt in the first pic.

What the fuck is that troll in the blue dress ? And what the fuck happened to the nigger next to it ?

Excuse me for my cross posting I have an highly associative memory as a /pizzagate/ downunder researcher.

THE ACL.ORG.AU CONFIRMED GAY SCOUTMASTER who Made Religious vilification law to jail people for disrespecting satanic pedophile cult OTOAustralia.org.au exposed on vid.me/ozzieslovepedos and targeted the first person accused of abusing said law at the laws inception SIMON CORBELL - Rainbow labor attorney general who made the failed gay marriage laws in the ACT was also just given an honorary degree/professorship. I see a pattern here, of faggotry and scum getting honorary degrees.

anu.edu.au/news/all-news/anu-appoints-simon-corbell-honorary-professor

From a recent email of mine:
Since my last email the Victorian Human Rights Commission has taken
banned url shortner "vcatpedos2" link aka
humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100,
so I'll re attach that document where they say only satanic pedophile
cults and Mulsims are able to use religious vilification laws, so I'll
attach that document again for good measure.

I'll also include John Sunol's last email correspondence to the tribunal.
Please get in touch with him and the ACT Human Rights tribunal to
return this complaint to sender until they have allowed us to Respond
to David Bottrill's complaint which is the proper procedure. Or David
Bottrill who uses his government Immigration 457 Visa Section
Manager's phone to threaten John Sunol after lodging the complaint can
send John a copy of his complaint. We'd love to see it for the first
time.

We know that the Rainbow Labor Attorney General / Gay scoutmaster
child counsellor Simon Corbell when he made this legislation targeted
John Sunol 8 months ago before this new legislation was even passed.
See the evidence:

parliament.act.gov.au/members/eighth-assembly-members/molonglo/simon-corbell

COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES

Branch Councillor for the ACT Scouting Association

parliament.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/913118/Report-47.pdf
^^ He used John Sunol's case to justify this law that satanic
pedophile cults must be respected ^^^

Kind Regards,

Luke Ledgerd McKee
vid.me/ozzieslovepedos

To answer both questions: she took a bite out of crime

P.S. Scouts ACT of course had a gay receptionist too as well as a gay youth counselor / honorary professor for emotional young boys.

We live in gay Jewish pedophile government occupied territory. We are the resistance.

aka [email protected]/* */ - email of gay receptionist at scouts ACT Australia.

wonderful

If not for that racist white Zimmerman, Dr.Martin would have been the man to take us to Mars!

So how long before Dr.Martin gets his doctorate?

Pedophile faggots and idols of the left are already getting them in Australia
see

His first doctorate, mind you.

The Illustrious Reverend Dr. Trayvon Martin Luther Kangz Junior, Esquire, CPA, CSM, DVM, MD.

TRAYVON BE MAKIN' PLANES IN HEAVEN FO JESUS NOW

Sir Dr.Martin, mind you…

He's been knighted ?

tfw

Kek
Best of the bunch user

Good. They're openly admitting that niggers get college degrees for doing nothing.

Aeronautical science? Specializing in bullet trajectory?

I think all niggers should be given this option. You can have a degree in anything you want … but you have to die to get it.

So doing this post made my investigate my OT post even more and that faggot scout receptionist I bumped into on the phone researching that faggot scout child counselor who got the honorary degree Simon Corbell. Wow I found the gay receptionist of Scouts ACT that just got an honorary faggot professor being their child counselor, and yep he's a gay dad faggot receptionist.

facebook.com/tyron.ahern/photos?pnref=lhc

scoutsact.com.au/files//newsletters/2017/Scouts_in_ACTion_-_February_2017.pdf

Domain Name scoutsact.com.au
Last Modified 21-May-2015 03:47:45 UTC
Status ok
Registrar Name TPP Wholesale Pty Ltd
Registrant THE SCOUT ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA ACT BRANCH INCORPORATED
Registrant ID ABN 95108207854
Eligibility Type Other
Registrant Contact ID SUCH1276
Registrant Contact Name Chris Sutton
Registrant Contact Email [email protected]/* */
Tech Contact ID C-005246631-SN
Tech Contact Name Tyron Ahern
Tech Contact Email [email protected]/* */

actcancer.org/our-stories/40-stories-for-40-years/tyron-ahern/

govolunteer.com.au/opportunity/details/25447/join-the-scouts–garran-scout-group-garran

It's no suprise that after the BSA perversion file with the names of 20,000 gay scoutmasters who raped young boys, gays take over the management of scouting in Australia so only faggots get first pick of the little boys to rape

And then we give honorary doctor's degree to the pedophile satanic scum…

Didn't he go on a school field trip when he was younger? And libtard faggots think that's enough to say he was going to be a pilot.

Fucking niggers and their slides.

Those holes were the pilot, they buried him before we could ream them out.

I thought I was done with this OT post about faggot pedo satanists getting honorary doctor's degrees/professor jobs for being into global warming. So I looked into that receptionist of scouts ACT whilst investigating Corbell's Facebook one more time and this came up.

Cross dressing faggots running scouts, and gay scoutmasters getting honoary degrees from the government. It's gone batshit insane people!

There's another version.

Well, he was high as kite when Zimmerman shot him

They should start giving college degrees to every black killed under any circumstances. It would make it really easy for colleges to fulfill their racial quotas.

This

At least they'll have something to prove. And when they fuck up, get shot and win.

As funny as it is to mock this dead nigger thug, remember one thing, HE isn't the source of this fake degree, Jews and White liberals are.
The dead nigger boy had nothing whatsoever to do with the issuing of this fake credential, so blaming him for it isn't really fair.

I hate that this is the truth but it sadly is the truth. He's far too dead to give a shit about this, which he probably wouldn't have in the first place, degrees be white peepul shiet and all that.

White cuckolds and their greatest allies are the ones that did this.

The most ironic aspect of this kind of leftist condescension towards niggers is that everyone, including the niggers, realize that it's a kind of pity prize. Leftists are acutely aware of the negro's mental inferiority and the guilt of having a higher IQ drives them to hand out these token awards.
If they really thought that Blacks were on an equal footing, there wouldn't be this clamouring to "prove" it with worthless pieces of paper.
The White liberal is the most "racist" person on the planet and it troubles him so much that he dedicates his life to assuaging the guilt that results from his secret realisation.

Dis nigga is magic son, turning lead into Gold and sheeiiit

underrated post.

jesus, has it really been 5 years?