Let's do something constructive

After the French electoral loss of Le Pen, I see some people here wishing that there was more that they could do or could have done. I see many proposals that range from violence to subverting leftist symbols. Subverting leftist symbolism on Twitter is good and violence has its place if done properly. However one thing that we all can do to achieve our goals is help shift the zeitgeist through disseminating propaganda. And I do not mean on Twitter or Facebook. I am talking IRL posters.

The way that the Jews maintain their power is through control of words. "racist" = heretic, "Diversity is our strength" = undeniable fact. No one wants to be called a heretic in the religion of multiculturalism. How do the Jews control the language? Ask yourself; is "diversity is our strength" an argument? Does it have any factual basis? No. Of course not. So why do people parrot it as if it were an argument? Because they see it everywhere. They hear it everywhere. Lemmings are not capable of discerning whether or not a statement is true. They simply parrot what they see everywhere. Currently, lemmings see "diversity is our strength" everywhere. If you want to change the Zeitgeist, you need to start disseminating the truth instead.

Simple repeater phrases repeated over and over again are far more effective than the best logical arguments. Especially if they're true. Every White person knows deep down that whenever an SJW shrieks "RAYSIST!" they really are saying "White!" but they are worried that no one else knows this because everywhere he looks, he sees media pundits saying "diversity is our strength." He instinctively knows this because he has experience seeing Blacks and Jews demanding far more than White people demand and yet no one ever calls them racists. "Racist" is an ethnic slur leveled at White people and only White people. "Anti-racist" is a code word for anti-White.

Disseminating propaganda with the same repeater phrase "anti-racist is a code word for anti-White" will accomplish many things
1. It will let fellow White nationalists know that they are not alone. Imagine driving to work and seeing a pro-White poster on the back of a sign at an intersection. That will raise your morale.
2. It will further shift the zeitgeist in our direction. Normies need to see something 1000 times before it sinks in. The simpler the message, the more effective it is. Don't include graphs or statistics as normies will tune that out. Simply wrote in bold letters "anti-racist is a code word for anti-White"
Once a normie sees this, it will become part of his subconscious. Next time he hears the word "racist" he will remember this poster. He might even actively begin thinking of this poster. At that moment, it becomes a permanent part of his subconscious. And once he sees these posters 1000 times, his mind normalizes it in the same way that the MSM normalized "diversity is our strength"
3. These signs drive leftists into a frothing rage. They, like their normie neighbors, know deep down that there is no argument against this truth. They ONLY have a problem with White people. But they do not like having us point that out. So they get angry and upset. Angry and upset people do stupid things.

So post these signs everywhere. Disseminate a simple and consistent message everywhere and we will further shift the zeitgeist. Channel your anger at the unfairness of the system and the stupidity of the French electorate into something constructive.

Everyone on Holla Forums knows about the kosher sandwich. Normies don't.

You're preaching to the choir. Holla Forums already disapproves of Jews if you haven't noticed.

Kill yourself you sliding bigger like shill faggot bitch.

This post right here is why we need to have an IQ test for everyone that tries to post instead of a captcha.

You angri kike-kun? afu-fu-fu~

You are the one that can't even form a proper sentence. Nice projection there.

Eh-haha your mad goon
10 dollars wasted

You being retarded definitely isn't constructive.

And right on cue, the fbi shills show up to derail any constructive discussion. Why don't you focus on fighting Islamic terrorism instead, agent?

Honestly this has been my focus. I've been dropping semi-subtle redpills on the JQ in normie space.

Addressing it indirectly like this doesn't not trigger defensiveness among normies or the banhammer in reddit/twitter, etc while still being undeniable in helping normies understand the issue.

Tell them about the USS Liberty. 99.999% of normies have never even heard of it.

Daily reminder jews and niggers are fucking trash and deserve what's coming. Also , admire my mighty poison dart frog and weep

The problem with that one is that kikepedia calls it an accident.

I stick to things that are 100% verifiable with a quick jewle search.

Oh boy what a surprise.

Oh also, here is a poster I made for universities.

It looks innocent enough… but tilt your screen and see what is hiding behind the words. Print out and disseminate at your local universities.

Here is the American version. (spelling differences)

I did enough.

It's not like were in a completely different country and yet still managed to spread word of the CIA front tax haven macaroon used alongside batches of emails implicating him as a Rothschild stooge or anything. Ffs the frogs got fucked by the kikes commiting electoral fraud and a massive campaign of political censorship user did a whole lot of legwork

I always thought the whole To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize was a particularly strong statement. It leads the reader to come to the conclusion themselves.

Additionally the full Jefferson quote is quite powerful, especially considering they literally truncated it into an Orwellian statement of it's opposite meaning for the Memorial.

Good posts from other threads.

better rub him on some JC handles faggot

These are good posts. Remember operation Pandemonium?

That was great, but you botched the ending, and I am hesitant to forgive it. "Of all the words of tongue and pen, (the) saddest are these, "Holla Forums was right again"

Send leftists to multicolor cities, send multicolor stuff to arabia/israel.

No, reminder pls.

Good. Well, we need to be doing it.