The Allies Were Planning to Use Chemical Weapons Against Germany in WW2

>The Allies Were Planning to Use Chemical Weapons Against Germany in WW2

At the outbreak of World War Two, both sides had poisonous gas shells. However, the pre-emptive use of chemicals in warfare was strictly forbidden by Hitler and any retaliatory action required Hitler’s approval. In fact, he vetoed several proposals by his Generals to use poisonous gas on the Eastern front.

The first instance of the use of chemical weapons in WW2 occurred on 8th September 1939 in Southern Poland. The Polish army used a chemical bomb on a battalion of German engineers attempting to bridge the River Jasiolka. The bomb exploded, seriously wounding twelve and killing two. A subsequent investigation into the incident revealed that the bomb was manufactured in England.

By 1940, England had determined that they would use chemicals should the Germans invade. In June 1940, Winston Churchill ordered General Ismay to prepare for the use of chemicals against German forces. In April 1942, Churchill offered Stalin 1000 tonnes of Mustard Gas. However, Stalin declined and instead requested 5000 tonnes of chlorine with which he intended to use to produce his own chemical weapons.

On 10th May 1942 Churchill claimed in a radio speech, without any evidence, that the reason for Germany’s rapid advances in Russia were due to chemical weapons. He added, “We know the Huns, which is the reason why we are building up our storage of chemical weapons. I would say that should Germany again attack our ally Russia with more chemical weapons, then we will start using gas in our attacks on German cities and towns.”

Cont. at:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raid_on_Bari.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If only Hitler had got the nuke in time.
Level Jew York and then we talk.

This fucking narrative sounds familiar.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Also here's a hidden fact (((mainstream historians))) don't like to discuss.

The British were going to cover the entire German nation in Anthrax but didn't get the chance to since the war ended too early.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian

We have to ban evil books, or else nazis will come to power and ban books.
We have ban free speech, or else nazis will come to power and ban free speech.
We have to use chemical weapons, or else nazis will use chemical weapons.
We have to destroy Syria, or else Assad will destroy Syria.

kek, this world is hell

In all fairness there is very little wrong in using chemical weapons. Their effects disgust me, and the idea of using them on civilians is even more abhorrent. But I think Shakespeare put it best when he said that "All's fair in love and war." If your choice is between being conquered, or even being exterminated; and using 'dishonourable' tactics - I'm going to use the 'dishonourable' tactics every time. If someone pulls a knife on me and I get the opportunity to kick them in the balls - I'm going to do it without hesitation.

Obviously this is great information to use against normalfags who are letting the 'chemical weapons' meme justify the invasion and destruction of foreign nations - but no one on Holla Forums should care about such things.

It's ok when jews does it.

It's always the first reply, isn't it?

Wow 8ch you pitty me, google the modern C-Weapons and who invented them and at which time they were ready for use en masse.
Allies where lucky, especially after en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raid_on_Bari. Hitler didn't need the A-Bomb, he already had more than an equal but didnt use it.

plus V2 was ready for use, so allies wouldnt have had a chance to defend themselves against it.

Yet a weapon does not win a war. Germany was being attacked from every side, nobody can win a war if everyone fights against him.

Do you take the actions of the allies personally?

Fucking subhuman.

Honestly it'd have been better if Hilter never got power as he killed nationalism and antisemitism.

Rohm would have gassed the British

He wouldn't have used them.

Actually he would have most likely used them on the commies. Would have instantly rebalanced the deck to counteract their numbers.

Never forget Operation Vegetarian. The allies wanted to drop anthrax pellets for the German livestock to eat so the Germans would starve even more. It didn't end up happening and the pellets were destroyed as far as I know.

With the way horseshit propaganda is spread nowadays with everyone having access to information, I can only imagine the outright atrocities and war crimes that got simply paved over during that time.

I'm confident not only were we planning to, we absolutely did use chemical weapons on Germany, Japan and anyone else who got in our way