YHVH appreciation thread (SMT thread)

Oh son of man it is time for thou to offer thy tribute to your oh great and powerful lord.

You may accomplish this by offering up your voices on the subjects I will now bestow upon you.

Favorite game in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise.
Favorite demon that you encountered in your journeys in them.
Favorite Location in the franchise.
Favorite Boss fight you endured.
The alignment that you feel you've bee drawn to the most.

And anything else that can be discussed, oh rejoice son of man!

Law is shit

Hard to say, either SJ or Nocturne, if we are talking about main line only.
DeSu:Overclocked and Soul Hackers are pretty good

Hecate and Remiel

The Schwarzwelt

Metraton

LAW

YHVH must post here regularly

Not videogames.

You're a fucking retard user

Since the NA release of SMT Apocolypse is coming later this year do you anons expect it to be better or worse than IV?

Apocalypse*

I am not sure how to feel about that pic

(checked)

I think it will more or less the same
Maybe slightly better

tfw still a bit curious about Atlus having registered domain names for Imagine shortly before it died

But I guess they just did it as a precaution, nothing more.

He went crazy because he had no one to hang with, Great Will eventually got tired of his shit and got Flynn and Nanashi to straight up kill him.

SMT: SJ

Soldier Jack frost

Any of the worlds from SJ inside the Schwarzwelt.

Why, YHVH of course.

Neutral. Chaos/Law are two sides of the same damn coin, just sucking different dicks

YHVH did _everything_ wrong

Soul Hackers
Kresnik, Dominon, Samael, Laksmi, there's a lot
post ICBM Tokyo, Vortex World, Blasted Tokyo, there's just something wonderful about that lonesome feeling
Meganada, jesus christ
Law

Get out Jew

Gameplay wise: DeSu: Ov. Story wise: Raidou vs. Soulless Army

Cu Chulainn.

January IwatodaiMemories of the City was a great song and walking about, seeing some people wishing for death, while others desire to go about their lives, is really poignant yet inspiring

Canopus

Neutral and Chaos evenly. Remove lawfags.

There are lawfags and Ronaldofags in this thread RIGHT NOW

At least Ronaldo kinda redeemed himself in Record Breaker

>Yamato: let's make a new world like this one
>Alcor: let's make a human administrator
>Ronaldo: FUCK THE ADMINISTRATORS, LET'S KILL THEM ALL

Does pic related seem inspired by SMT Lucifer to you, anons ?
To answer OP, my favorite game is Digital Devil Saga. I feel drawn to Law not by conviction, but because you usually go against angels and god in vidya, so it's a change of pace.

No, because Lucifer's design is inspired by his and cherub descriptions from christian mythology and the artwork depicting him and cherubs normally. 4 and 6 wings are described as being traits of some angels like Lucifer and cherubs and "the most holy of angels" combined with art depicting him and other angels as people instead of what the bible describes them and there you go.

I know about the seraphim's six wings, it was more about the golden eyes, and all her techniques named after heaven and hell, which play no role in senran whatsoever.

More like:

Seriously, it's bold, but the dumbest shit out of the other options, even Cor Caroli's.

Some time ago there was talk about publishing the novels that started all and it looked pretty serious, like it was going to happen.

Any news about that?