Persona 5 Thread

TRIGGER
DISCIPLINE
I REFUSE TO PLAY AS A FAGGOT WHO CAN'T HOLD A FIREARM PROPERLY

NO MARIE NO BUY

It does say that the art isn't final, maybe you can get them to give him some discipline

I wish.
I can only imagine what this says about how they'll be treating guns in-game.

I'm going to flip a flank if they even remotely make some remark about "B-B-BUT GUNS AREN'T FOR KIDS" like P3

dead fish is dead

I really hate how the first remarks for this new Persona game is largely "WHO IS THE BEST WAIFU SO FAR?!!"

It's the exact same response as the Bioware crowd.
Think on that for a moment.
Really let that firment in your mind:

Persona fans largely react to the Persona trailers the same way EAware fans react to the Mass Effect Andromeda trailer

Who else is never going to play it because of that?

user, come now…

In all honestly, user, what were you expecting from the personafags?

They care about one thing and one thing only, the waifus.

Why else would anyone play persona if not for shit tier waifus?

Not even the loli is particularly good, and I love lolis.

The Phantom's a delinquent and an overall edgy asshole. It makes sense why he wouldn't have trigger discipline.

Standard RPG things.

That's not really something someone could assess right now outside of how they look since there hasn't really been any showings of what their characters are, Plus people using waifu in that context is wrong. A waifu isn't supposed to be just a female character you like

It's alright. I'll just play it when i'm 30 and the emulators are out.

The case is only exclusive to the PS4 version. I'm planning on getting the PS3 version barring extreme performance differences.

5 FUCKING MONTHS TO "LOCALIZE"

The same can be said of SMTfags and their insistence on muh apocalyptic setting.

At least to be better than Biofags. I guess it's still true since archetypical 2D faces are better than Shreksari

Can't they get the game for free somehow if that's the case? Even I played Fates for Camilla but that was all free and I wasn't so hyped up about it.

They are legitimately wasting hours of their life getting into waifu "speculation" wherever I look!

Remember when we cared about story? Now if it has romancable cardboard we like it.
I don't even know if the characters are good or not but come on man.

I hope one of them gets shot in the head on camera during the game. Maybe it'd wake up the normalfags to what Persona is supposed to be, let alone anything remotely affiliated with SMT.

user it's not .Hack
the game will be dirt cheap in a couple years when they have PERSONA 5:CRIMSON EDITION after the 2nd anime remake of the game, just before they begin production of PERSONA 5: CRIMSON LUPIN Part 1 the first of the three theatrical installments derived from the game.

this is all going to happen and it hurtsit hurts

How fucking retarded is that? Personafaggots are subSMTfags if anything

I'm not looking forward to this.

I don't even undertand, Persona 3 is sort of edgy with the whole "shooting" yourself in the head for summoning but the atmosphere is rather light.
Persona 4 is even lighter.
Who are they trying to pander with that?

These people don't even know where "waifu" comes from, let alone what it's supposed to be joking about.

They parrot things and get giddy over new faces and I know there's more than one that hopes you can fag out with not-Jun

Can we talk about why the hell they are ripping off Persona 2 designs and characters again, only worse this time?

Oh you know they will. Beyond doubt.

Get ready to see that ass eating grin all over the shop

I'd rather they redo the old stuff and not quite get it right than make something new and massively fuck it up.

he doesnt have his finger on the trigger

wait, what?

Anne is half-filthy gaijin. I believe the specific nationality was Polish or Irish. Hence why she's got those Aryan features like blonde hair, blue eyes and pale complexion.

i guess her mother cucked her father

Fuck off OP

Tired of this shit

The cartoony faggot cat is Gouto
He has a face eating smirk because he's Raidou Kuzenoha XX

It's dumb anime logic. The actual science of genetics doesn't matter to the studio, the only thing that matters is now there's a qt Aryan for all those nips that fetishize white women to jerk it to.

I just realized that this is what happened to Kaz's "mom"

Solid Snake held his pistol up when running in MGS1

These autistic waifu NEETs are so cancer. They seriously need to go back to their anime autism furry forums. All Evaxephon-tier spergs I'm telling you.

This is coming out for the PS4, right? Christ, I hope they don't fag it up. All I want are more games for my Quatro.

Is the PS3 version going to get localised

If you pull the mask off, will he die?

with no survivors!

It's almost like an audience would like an apocalyptic setting in a series based on apocalyptic scenarios and how gods influence it instead of high school, waifu bullshit.

What persona 3 and 4 threads were you in? it was mostly discussing as you said

And neither of those results to anything "good". Just mediocre shit we'll have to deal with for the next 10 years.

were you going to buy it anyway, localized or not?

Wew

Its coming out for the PS4 and PS3

Yeah, and it was utterly embarrassing that he was supposedly the great soldier and he sucked.

They changed that drastically for MGS2 and the rest of the series.

There's no context to that drawing. He could be in combat.

ah
point taken

No.

Also, this argument was used for the pic of 47 in Absolution and it didn't work then, doesn't work now.

Though notice the difference in hand tension between P5's idiot and 47

I highly doubt Soejima ever accounted for "hand tension". He can't even draw a proper neck.

why does it have so much red? i refuse to buy games with the color red.

SMTfag is hardly a new moniker, a simple jewgle search would show you its history. I enjoy MegaTen as a whole, though I seriously think edgy philosophical shit like Nocturne is extremely overrated and only made worse by stupid design decisions like the grating audio filter they put over goddamn everything, even the otherwise decent music. The spinoffs are some of my favorites because they're never talked about by pretentious faggots like yourself, I'm glad I've never met anyone that loves something like the DDS duology and insists on sneering at people who like anything else. I used to excuse the "they only care about le waifus" strawman as pure shitposting banter, but it really seems like the bulk of you seriously believe that now. I really hope Mark doesn't let you autists go full sperg mode on the P5 threads when they start happening for real in a few months. I still can't tell if there's really that many of you or if you're just really loud.

I just wanna slut it up as FeMC

Otaku took the whole "Hitler said we wuz aryans" thing a bit too literally so they think they're just dark haired white people.

you sound really fucking mad, kiddo. getting defensive over your shit waifu game?

m8 I'll cut ye
I swear on me mum

No but really that would be a nightmare.

DO YOU SEE WHY YOU DON'T GIVE ANGSTY TEENAGERS GUNS? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS JAPAN.

What games let me steal shit, travel the world, meet exotic women, and lead a life of adventure?

He is about to shoot and short enemy in the head.

Into the fucking trash it goes

You are a disgrace to all other big guys. Go back to your reddit page.

Welcome to Japan. Its either douchebags, twink faggots, twink faggot douchebags and grills.

Very true, sadly

Also, nice mirror-pattern digits