fanfiction.net/s/11859614/1/The-Witcher-of-Vytal
fanfiction.net/game/Fate-Grand-Order/
fanfiction.net/s/3966425/1/Eggnog
fanfiction.net/s/7709098/1/A-Chilly-Night
fanfiction.net/s/8712727/1/Entering-the-abyss
fanfiction.net/s/6568875/1/Ed-Edd-n-Eddy-Local-Shooting
fanfiction.net/s/11900539/1/pastry-vampitr-gay
fanfiction.net/s/10139675/1/Sakura-Wars-Help-from-Manknd
fanfiction.net/Hotline-Miami-and-Monster-Girl-Quest-Crossovers/11283/12284/?&srt=1&r=10
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
fanfiction.net/game/Senran-Kagura-閃乱カグラ/
fanfiction.net/s/9743709/1/Mistress-Spencer-Seduces-Candy-Cane
fanfiction.net/crossovers/game/
fanfiction.net/s/7351663/1/Reach-Out-To-The-Duke
fanfiction.net/s/11581063/1/AVISSY-love-ft-oval-missy
fanfiction.net/s/10805442/1/LOONEY-TUNES-GRABACR-SQUADRON
fanfiction.net/s/10829916/1/Knee-Deep-in-the-Dead
fanfiction.net/crossovers/Ace-Combat/1869/
fanfiction.net/s/8506117/1/Marisa-in-Peach-Creek
fanfiction.net/s/8699821/1/30-rack-I-mean-Rock-y-Komng-Racimg
fanfiction.net/s/11826224/1/Pokémon-Charlie-Brown-Series
fanfiction.net/s/10979644/1/Super-Smash-Leisure-Suit-Larry
archive.is/5DyMq
archive.is/Aucff
archive.is/fqfTI
archive.is/Yq65c
archive.is/DxZKX
archive.is/X9wrb
archive.is/xdWDb
fanfiction.net/s/6752247/1/Married-With-Children-Cross-Over-With-SilentHill
serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?131691-Where-Even-Kilroy-Hasn-t-Been-PG-Historical-Fiction
fanfiction.net/s/6217354/1/The-Akiyama-Connection
fanfiction.net/Doom-and-Doom-Crossovers/930/3978/
fanfiction.net/s/11717140/1/Garfuieda
fanfiction.net/s/12012538/1/Mount-MY-Blade
fanfiction.net/s/8797973/1/ASMD
fanfiction.net/s/10777165/1/Jaune-s-Fall-from-Grace
fanfiction.net/game/E-Y-E-Divine-Cybermancy/?&srt=1&r=10
fanfiction.net/s/8181390/1/Doom-Repercussions-of-Evil-Repost
fanfiction.net/s/5107949/1/Tales-From-the-Wasteland-Black-As-Oil
fanfiction.net/s/9745493/1/The-Wanderer-Of-Arland
fanfiction.net/s/10132792/1/UCW-Ultimate-Cartoon-Wrestling
fanfiction.net/crossovers/Fire-Emblem/1604/
fanfiction.net/crossovers/Undertale/12585/
fanfiction.net/s/11831613/1/Shinji-Sings-Death-Grips
fanfiction.net/s/10300750/1/Records-of-the-Beginning-Recollection-of-the-End
fanfiction.net/s/5799222/1/Gurren_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright Im game, lets take a look

What the fuck

fanfiction.net/s/6295296/1/Being-Scared

Thank god.

fanfiction.net/s/11826842/1/last-window-the-secret-of-kyles-shit

Damn it.
FUCK
I was betting on that one having zero.

?
I'm surprised it even has that many.

Surprising

Might as well post a classic

Tifa knelt by the window with her arms were rested on the window sill. She sighed in contentment, gazing outside. Cloud was out front, mowing the lawn. His shirt was off, which was a big turn-on for Tifa, his wife of two weeks. Tifa laughed as she realized she could stare at him all day. She was rather sad he would finish eventually. He worked out everyday, and his chest really showed that. He was the sexiest man Tifa ever saw. That didn’t make Tifa fall in love with him, though. They grew up together, and they had secret crushes on each other throughout adolescence. Cloud proposed to her the day after their long adventure, and she immediately accepted. She would never forget that moment, when she felt like she and Cloud were alone in space. They married a week after he proposed, and were rarely seen outside after that.
Anyways, back to the story.Tifa was in the master bedroom on the second floor of their new house, watching the man of herdreams cut the grass. The twenty-year-old woman was watching him mow the lawn for the seventh time. It was a hobby of hers, and the fact that they had a huge yard and that it would take Cloud an
extra long time to cut it. Watching how strong he was, she would not move for anything. Suddenly, Tifa felt a slight rumble in her stomach, but she ignored it. She was having too good of a time watching Cloud. The best par the the mowing routine was the end, when he would come upstairs to shower. Right before he entered the bathroom, she would ask Cloud if they could take a shower together. They would always end up kissing throughout the shower, and they would leave in a better mood than ever. She was so sure he would let her shower with her that she was not wearing underwear under her black mini-skirt. She felt her stomach rumble again, and sighed. She really didn’t want to leave. She wanted tay tay there for the longest time, watching he husband do the yard. Of course she knew he would do it again, and again, and again, but she cherished every minute of watching him, she could not bear to stop. Tifa’s stomach rumbled again, louder than the first two times. She realized she had to think of what to do, and quickly. She could run and return immediately, but then she would miss some of the lawn mowing. Her second option was to stay and clean up after herself, but the fear of getting caught made her feel uneasy. This feeling caused her stomach to rumble more. Tifa looked down. The floor was a brand new and very expensive tile floor. It was not a very pleasant idea for her to mess it up.

“Whatever,” muttered Tifa. “When a girl has to shit, a girl has to shit!” Tifa’s black skirt was actually a wrap-around, and it was easy to remove. Soon, she was bottomless.
Tifa took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She pushed and grunted over again, until she felt her anus stretch.
“This is it!” she said aloud, while still pushing and grunting. A crackling sound filled her ears as the turd finally slid out of her body. It was a hard one, dark brown and compressed together. And boy did it stink.
Tifa didn’t mind the smell of her own droppings, but she knew it would be difficulty to get away with this. With Tifa’s shit sitting on the floor, she felt slightly relieved. Tifa let out a long, gassy fart. She giggled, for she tended to have gassy poops. Her relief soon ended, however, as she felt another log traveling from her colon to her rectum. She pushed again, and the turd began to slide out. Unfortunately for poor Tifa, it got stuck halfway.
“I’ll bet that feels good!” said Cloud from behind her.
Tifa immediately jumped up in shock. She was so focused on expelling what was in her gorgeous bowels that
Cloud finished the lawn and came up to the bedroom. So there she was, standing there, in a white t-shirt, white socks, red sneakers, and no pants or underwear, and with five inches of shit sticking out of her ass in front of the love of her life. Tifa began to cry, and Cloud approached her and hugged her. She didn’t care her shirt became drenched with his sweat. She wanted her man.
She even felt a bulge in his pants, and realized that her taking a dump turned him on. To Tifa’s surprise, Cloud turned her around and lowered her onto her hands and knees. Tifa was puzzled at first, wondering what he would dof, but that puzzle was soon solved as Cloud guided his dicwardward her anus and the shit that hung from it. Cloud moaned as Tifa’s warm poo mashed against his dick. They had had anal sex many timesbefore, but never with a huge turd stuck in Tifa's ass! Suddenly, Cloud’s dick set the poo that had been stuck in Tifa’s ass free. Tifa’s rectum expelled turdturd. Tifa farted again, and Cloud felt a pleasant breeze on his member.

“Thanks!” exclaimed Tifa.

“Hey, no problem,” said Cloud. “I’m going to shower. Wanna get in there with me?

Reminder that Doom/RWBY fanfics exist

oh what the fuck

fanfiction.net/s/8751959/1/Super-Fighting-Robot-Mega-Lambda
Not going to check every chapter, still, pick related.

fanfiction.net/s/7920322/1/Mass-Effect-Human-Revolution

You know, fuck it. I'm going in.

Even fucking BRINK has fanfictions

The fact that someone wrote this and someone else gets off to this makes me laugh.

fanfiction.net/s/11792861/1/The-True-Mastermind

wew/10

This really is a classic. It's been so long since I've last seen that pasta, but that line will always be in the back of my head

Take that shit over to Holla Forums.

>>>/furry/
Bomb their asses right now

welp. be sure to post link

prophetic

>>>Holla Forums6515315

Reminds me of that one Spongebob-Bioshock crossover some user found.

you're supposed to make a separate thread nigger.

Shit is fanfiction in itself.

I am curious now.

>>>/argentina/

Shouldn't it just attract more autism then?

Are you even trying?

fanfiction.net/anime/Fate-stay-night/?&srt=1&r=10&c1=125621

>fanfiction.net/s/10837364/1/The-Aimbot-Infection

Is there fanfiction of fanfiction?

JUST

It reminds me of that reddit post that CF read on one of his shows.

The girl had a boyfriend that liked to eat her poop, but now she was having second thoughts about being romantic with a man who likes to eat poop.

Fifty Shades of Grey was originally Twilight fanfiction.

Holla Forums

link pls if you have it.

please tell me this is true

You find weird fanfiction shit all the time on TV tropes.

Anyone have the one Mass Effect story with the "but then who got me pregnant?" or some shit? I can hardly remember anything about it other than it made me laugh really hard.

Fortunately, there is dearth of crossover fiction with my chosen game. But, let me tell you about reverse self insert fiction instead.

Two weeks passed fast. We settled into a routine and everything just became kinda normal. I mean that kind of thing already happened when I got here and everyone else got here, but I guess I still wasn't expecting all this to become routine so fast.

Get up, shower, make breakfast. We ate a lot because Earth food isn't very nutritious- we've have a lot of bread, usually some bacon that was sometimes microwave, a can or two of fruit, and on a good day we'd make eggs or pancakes.

Go to school. It wasn't too far, so we just walked. We moved at a brisk pace and I knew there were people watching, but we didn't really notice. If we were alone we could talk openly about Remnant and stuff.

Morning classes. The blocks rotated so they were sometimes different and sometimes we had to split up and sometimes we didn't. Sometimes I had classes I liked like Engineering or PE but sometimes it was Social Studies which was interesting but kind of boring or Science which was just boring.

Lunch break. Sometimes we packed lunch, sometimes we bought it. Buying lunch was pretty expensive but they said we didn't have to worry about it but I felt bad about spending so much money. Usually we just stayed together, sometimes we'd go for a walk, sometimes we'd talk to Gavin and his crew but Gavin like Yang and Aaron was weird.

Afternoon class. It was basically like the morning except we were more tired and we wanted to go home. We didn't have any clubs or anything yet, so when class was over we were finished.

Relaxing. Usually we'd watch news or educational programs on TV to learn more about Earth, but sometimes we just wanted some entertainment and that meant comedy that we didn't understand before we discovered sci-fi and fantasy and now we usually watched that for entertainment because we could understand it better. But sometimes we tried comedy anyway. And then there was the Internet which was really good for learning and wasting time.

Dinner. None of us were very good at cooking so usually it was frozen pizzas or TV dinners or other quick packaged food that was really popular here. Sometimes we wanted to order out and we did once but it was expensive and not very good.

Homework. It was a really light load compared to Beacon and we got a lot done at school. Apparently a lot of people didn't bother at all which was kind of bad but I guess it's a culture thing.

Bed time. We all slept in one room, in four separate beds obviously. Usually we still had lots of energy so we didn't really sleep well and sometimes we'd just talk for hours which was bad but we weren't going to sleep anyway.

So much was different, but so much was the same. Vancouver was a really safe place, even though there are bad parts and some people say it isn't. There were no Grimm and even the criminals weren't very dangerous to us. But we still went to school, tried to pay attention in class, tried to make new friends and have fun just like at Beacon. It was more like

I mean, there were still a lot of doubts and stuff that normal people didn't worry about. Not using our Semblances, not using Aura overly. Limiting ourselves and staying under control. Using fake names and fake places. Not saying things that would be weird for Earth. But even when we said weird stuff or did weird stuff most people didn't even care.

We had different views on life on Earth. I thought there was still lots of interesting stuff to look at and do and I was excited for that but it definitely wasn't as exciting in the same way as Remnant. Weiss acted like she didn't care but I noticed she was a lot more nice and open now, Blake said she found Earth interesting, but I knew my sister was really kind of bored and not the same anymore.

But I guess this is just what life is like now. It's so weird but so normal at the same time.

The Fifty Shades trilogy was developed from a Twilight fan fiction series originally titled Master of the Universe and published episodically on fan-fiction websites under the pen name "Snowqueen's Icedragon". The piece featured characters named after Stephenie Meyer's characters in Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. After comments concerning the sexual nature of the material, James removed the story from the fan-fiction websites and published it on her own website, FiftyShades.com. Later she rewrote Master of the Universe as an original piece, with the principal characters renamed Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele and removed it from her website before publication.[2] Meyer commented on the series, saying "that's really not my genre, not my thing … Good on her—she's doing well. That's great!"[3]

It is.

This is just too deliciously perfect.

fanfiction.net/s/11982076/1/Rwby-Hell-on-Remnant

JUST

I'm almost disappointed that the autism is concentrated in playing and understanding the game but not really, fuckin furfags are probably too retarded to enjoy dom 4

I'm going in guys, I'll report back with the shittiest one I can find.

Shill or autist?

(checked)
Is this an actual fic? Source please

Heh, I remember this one– I knew the guy on GameFAQs. Not bad at all.

Quads

Of course he is. And check the other guys comment, he basically begs for others to write fanfics.

Title is Emergence

Look up The Emiya Clan. Even I won't post parts of that incestuous shit.

What if he's Burch ?

As a Fatefag I wish I could go back in time and wring that fuckers neck.

Huh

Cheers for that. I wondered if Yakuza fanfics exists, lemme look this up…

Remember, Fragarach is just like using a tennis racquet. Might try posting one of the "autistic masterpiece" fics in a bit. Gonna need good Garfield pics for it, first.

Samefag here, updated to see Yakuza only got thirteen.

Ayyyyy

I regret this decision immediately. It was either this or the one that's somehow over 30 thousand words long.

You don't have to remind me.
fanfiction.net/s/11758851/1/Breaking-the-Circle
fanfiction.net/s/11859614/1/The-Witcher-of-Vytal
Look at this shit. Look at it!

This is coming from someone who actually likes RWBY, too. The cancer grows exponentially within the fan-base. Back when the show was shit, it was like a 50/50 between good fan content and shit fan content. The show itself is "meh" now, but now its a 10/90 ratio with the shit growing every day.

Well if we want to talk video games:
fanfiction.net/game/Fate-Grand-Order/
DIS SHIT ENT ANGLISH

wat

I take it back. He's not a shill. He's one dedicated autist

forgot pic

y

yy

Starts at 53:22.
Runs for a few minutes.
Its worth listening to.

If you were looking for the actually post, go trudge through the hell hole that is reddit by yourself for that one man.

IT'S TIME

Garfield was relaxing having some scotch and lasagna when Jon Arbuckle came with emergency news.

“Garfield it is terrible I have the bad news.” Jon Arbuckle Said with crying words.

“Stop your sob stories and give me your thoughts.” Garfield said with serious demands.

“It
is terrible Garfield, Kate Middleton and Prince William are getting
married but you are not invited!” Jon Arbuckle said with outrage.

“This is lies!” Roared Garfield with angry voice.

“It is true. Look and see.” Jon Arbuckle showed Garfield a letter that came through mail boxes.

“Dear Garfield, you are not invited to royal wedding. Sincerely Royal England Family.” Said the letter with insults.

“INVITE THIS.” Shouted Garfield as he tore up the letter with manly hands.

“This
is last straw. I will not stand for insults to humanity.” Garfield
cried out to the ceiling with fist clenched with justice.

“What will you do Garfield?” Asked Jon Arbuckle with wondering.

“I
will do what any good man does when insulted with words. I will crush
wedding with righteousness.” Garfield roared with determination.

“It will be dangerous. Royal edicts are there with power.” Jon Arbuckle warned with caution.

“The only edict I serve is my fist.” Said Garfield as he walked out with intentions.

Meanwhile in England Buckingham Palace Prince William and Kate Middleton were getting ready for marriage ceremonies.

“Kate
Middleton soon we will be in marriage and all will be well. You will be
princess of England and all will bow to you.” Said Prince William with
celebration.

“Yes I am happiness. But I wish Garfield was here. I
am missing Garfields macho charm and rugged good looks.” Kate Middleton
said with distant longing.

“FORGET GARFIELD. He is not coming for
as long as I am Prince of this land. You will be mine and mine alone.”
Said Prince William grasping Kate Middleton tightly.

“But.” Said Kate Middleton with whimper.

“There will be no buts for YOU. No cat no matter how manly will steal my woman!” Shouted Prince William with anger.

“Oh, Garfield…” Cried out Kate Middleton with wanting.

Meanwhile Garfield was getting ready for trip to lovely country of England.

“Time to prepare for my British vacation. My only souvenir will be flaming vengeance.” Garfield said as he packed his things.

“Garfield be careful of stress it is killer with heart disease and cholesterol.” Jon Arbuckle warned with advice.

“I have no time for stress, there is British damsel that needs saving.” Garfield said with stern voice.

“Farewell Jon Arbuckle. Hold down fort when I am gone.” Garfield said as he left for adventure.

“You know it Garfield. Show them what a real man is made of.” Jon Arbuckle said as he grasped Garfields arm for manly handshake.

I assume most of them are self inserts, and crack ships. I'm trying to find a worthwhile fic to satisfy my keks. As a RWBYfag, I'm afraid what's the fanfics are like…

This isn't vidya but this is still something of note

Completely serious recommendation here: Maybe I'm a Lion (Prototype and Kara no Kyokai).

Infect the effeminate, insane drug dealing cannibal Shirasaki Lio the Blacklight virus and watch as everything spins out of fucking control. The author has a read a fuck ton of real literature and plays and it shows, Lio evolves and degrades as an insane monster and goes through phases of everything, Blackwatch fucks shit up and Touko is a smug cunt as usual.

If you know both series, I highly recommend it. I seriously believe that it's better than both source materials.

What?

Also, nice trips.

Well, there was this simple piece that had the four horseman as characters in this one-shot.

fanfiction.net/s/3966425/1/Eggnog

SMT3: Nocturne.

Garfield
then boarded his jet and lifted off for take off with thunder like
speed. Garfield soared through the sky over oceans and oceans until he
came to Island of England. Garfield then braked his jet and prepared for
jumping.

“Time for a British invasion.” Said Garfield as he
leaped out of Jet into country of Great Britain to administer justice
like a Prime Minister of iron.

Garfield opened his parachute with lasagna logo but was in no mood for playtime.

“Parachutes are for little girls and babies in wheelchairs.” Said Garfield as he cut his parachute off for free fall fun.

Meanwhile in Buckingham palace Prince William was dressing up in wedding clothes. All of a sudden he sensed great power.

“No it can not be it must being my imagination playing tricks on me.” Said Prince William with self delusional fear.

“Prince William we are almost ready for the wedding.” Said the servants.

“Very well I am almost ready. Now leave before I am lashing your back.” Roared Prince William with anger.

“Yes my master.” Said the servants with cowering.

The Queen of England than entered Prince Williams room with words.

“This is your special day. Yet I am unsure you have proven true manhood.” Said The Queen of England.

“I am true man. All will England will see.” Said Prince William with defiance.

“Why have you not invited Garfield? Do you fear to face real man?” Asked the Queen of England with challenge.

“I
fear no man or cat!” Shouted Prince William as he tossed champagne
glass at mirror shattering all into millions in fits of anger.

“I
am the prince of all English! All will cower before my monarchial might!
Not even Garfield can defeat me!” Declared Prince William with royal
decree.

Meanwhile Garfield was walking in streets of London with
purpose. As Garfield walked with strength steps, Englishmen cheered him
and shouted his name with joy.

“GARFIELD. GARFIELD.” Cheered the Englishmen as Garfield walked to Buckingham Palace.

Garfield
walked with sternness and determination to destination for he was on
mission. Garfield walked and walked until he came to Buckingham Palace
gates.

“No gate can take my power!” Garfield bellowed with majesticness as he punched down gate with one punch.

Garfield
marched with purpose in feet as stormed to wedding place of matrimony.
Royal Guards came rushing to arrest him but they were not of match.

“There is Garfield! Arrest him in the name of prince!” Shouted the Guards with princely loyalty.

“Relax
my English hombres you are being relieved of duty.” Said Garfield
chilly as hit royal guards with fists and feet of speed like typhoon
sending them flying miles high and exploding.

Garfield picked up a guard and raised him high in air like feather.

“Here why not enjoy delicacy of fresh fish and chips. ” Quipped Garfield as he tossed the guard into the sea.

“There is plenty of salt for you in there.” Said Garfield with cleverness as he walked away.

Garfield
marched on his mission until he came to wedding parties with food and
drink. More Guards came for ambushing but Garfield handled it like man.

“It is tea time have a sip.” Said Garfield as he took tea kettle and tossed it at the guards.

“AHH NO.” Cried out the guards as the tea melted them into skeletons.

Garfield came on table of food with wedding guests sitting around on celebration.

“No lasagna? What is the blasphemy!” Garfield roared in anger as he threw table on wedding guests.

“Lasagna is food of warriors and kings. Do not be forgetting this you worms.” Garfield roared as he walked on.

Garfield
soon came upon wedding ceremony with Prince William and Kate Middleton
at alter being wed. Everyone heard Garfields manly footsteps like
thunder in the sea. Prince William Turned around saw his fears become
realities.

“GARFIELD?” Yelled out Prince William in tones of squealing horror.

“How
rude have you not heard royal tradition? It is the rules that I am
first to have woman before marriage.” Garfield stated with cold fact.

Fuck I typed "Shin Megami Tensei" and naively assumed it was safe from autism.

“Garfield you will never have my woman! I am prince I am above all!” Declared Prince William with arrogant laugh.

Garfield looked at Prince William with eyes of seeing and spoke with words of saying.

“Even
princes must obey the law of the fist. But do not being worrying for I
will give you fair trial. Here is the JUDGE and here is the JURY.”
Garfield said as he raised his two fists for showing.

“Enough nonsense! Feel might of royal jewels!” Said Prince William as he snapped his fingers.

At
Prince Williams commands noise was heard. Mighty Big Ben transformed
into giant laser cannon and aimed at Garfield with blasting intent.

“Tick Tock it is 12 o’clock. Time to die!” Said Prince William with mocking words.

At
these words Big Ben fired at Garfield with beams of fury. However
Garfield was not laser fazed and backhanded laser beam with ease.

” IMPOSSIBLE.” Cried out Prince William with shock.

“Do you not learn physics in prince school? Lasers bounce off of my mighty man muscle.” Garfield tutored with teachings.

“I
silence your mockery forever! Die!” Yelled Prince William as he took
out long sword and thrust it at Garfield, but Garfield caught his arm in
midair and crushed bones with crab like grip.

“It looks like your time has just run up.” Quipped Garfield as he tossed Prince William into Big Ben exploding them both.

“NOOOOO.” Cried out Prince William as he crashed into Big Ben for explosion.

“Good night, sweet prince.” Said Garfield with cool words as he walked away.

After victory Kate Middleton ran to Garfield and embraced him with arms.

“Garfield thank you. When I was marrying him I only thought of you.” Thanked Kate Middleton with gratitude.

“No problem my British biscuit. You must save me juicy piece of your shepherd’s pie.” Garfield responded with flirtations.

“Garfield you are true hero and real man. We want to make you honorary king of England.” Queen Elizabeth said with royal orders.

“I am sorry but I am busy living fast life of fast adventures and faster women.” Garfield rejected with sympathies.

“Very well at least accept position of Duke of Ireland.” Said the Queen of England.

“Fine
but I must first be attending to important business.” Said Garfield as
he picked up Kate Middleton and brought her to royal bedroom where he
could show her how real men love women.

“Garfield please make me your queen.” Said Kate Middleton with warm tone.

“I do not have castle to give you but I have a mighty tower for you to climb.” Garfield Said with seduction.

“Garfield I want you to joust me like valiant knight.” Kate Middleton cried out with desire.

Garfield
then rode Kate Middleton like mighty knight taming wild stallion. With
mighty force Garfield Jousted Kate Middleton with manly lance into late
hours of night and all heard sound of their romances.

The end…?

That wasn't so bad.

That is where I lost it

11/10 It's okay

I found a few interesting ones.

Legend of Heroes Tale of the White Witch
fanfiction.net/s/7709098/1/A-Chilly-Night

Legacy of Kain
fanfiction.net/s/8712727/1/Entering-the-abyss

Ed, Edd, and Eddy/Columbine Massacre
fanfiction.net/s/6568875/1/Ed-Edd-n-Eddy-Local-Shooting

fanfiction.net/s/10837364/1/The-Aimbot-Infection

You're about two years too late for that, buddy. Even the fan art has gone to shit. The fanbase was better when it was mostly normalfags.

Could you even infect someone with an awakened Origin of consumption with a virus? I'd imagine the body would just consume any abnormalities.

It's better that way user.

How does one say something "with seduction"?

It means said in a way that makes woman's panties drop

But what does that sound like? Where do you put the inflection?

Let's just say, the two decide to play along for the sake of creating eldritch lioness monstrosities.

Also, Fabro Rowan didn't become Nrvnqsr and rather just laid the foundations for the creation of the Blacklight virus so it's not just a mundane virus(if you can call Blacklight mundane).

fanfiction.net/s/11900539/1/pastry-vampitr-gay
Not even my favorite game but this is so stupid.

in the words, dingus.

fanfiction.net/s/10139675/1/Sakura-Wars-Help-from-Manknd

Well okay then.

There is EDF fanfic for some reason too

anybody speak german

So it's that kind of cross-over then. Eh.

But which syllables?

I speak a few words. I'm just guessing the others:

Demons have seen Berlin collapsing, jews burning wherever eagles and humans, elves, warriors of all kinds engage Batman and with him star-bendend and sexually made bottles of vinegar drink and nuns play socially he is not a good man shredder, diesel sex black penis what sick bastard are you?
An ironic situation this, Hitler war.

Read the first chapter, at least.

I don't know German that well but wouldn't the last line be
An ironic situation this, Fuhrer war.

Could be worse.

In all honesty it probably means Great War. I'm just fucking around.

I'm not that familiar with Prototype. I just know too much Nasuverse.

I really don't have a favourite, So I decided to search about the first series that came to my mind and found this:
fanfiction.net/Hotline-Miami-and-Monster-Girl-Quest-Crossovers/11283/12284/?&srt=1&r=10
What the shit.

but it's a fighting game no normal fag knows about fighting games

Guilty gear is a pretty well known game, user.

time for some Myst fanfiction

First lines of chapter 2:

24 karat gold writing right here.

yeah you're right well at least there is no E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy fanfiction.

What the sweet ever loving fuck

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
Reminder.

Is it still getting updated

Jesus Christ, that's a lot of autism.

Thankfully the last update of that thing has been a year ago.

How do you even make a hurt/comfort fanfic of devil may cry, out of all fucking things,

PREPARE YRSELF

Nero

No.

Also, I made a .txt of it some time last year and it was 25 megabytes of pure fucking text.

fin

fanfiction.net/game/Senran-Kagura-閃乱カグラ/
There is no god.

Was this when we were going to make an audio book of it and just gave up
I'm sad that he stopped though, but honestly the dude should contact Guinness world records

Maybe this delightful story will cheer some people up.

time to dwelve in

fucking awakening fags

I simply don't know what to say.

fanfiction.net/s/9743709/1/Mistress-Spencer-Seduces-Candy-Cane

You know, there's a surprisingly rigid, arthritic structure to most shitty fanfictions.

>"Uh, [awkward introduction]", said character.
>"No shit Sherlock", said other character.
>"I think I have a craving to suck the dicks of everybody…", said yet another character.
>"[Meme]!!!", said yet another fucking character.
>"Yeah I'm going to need some fucking rest.", said the very first character that was introduced
>"Fuck off faggot", said other character.

In the large majority, the 'scenes' for 'dialogue' are virtually always stilted as hell, with an equally slapdash formatting to said 'dialogue'. This fact is exacerbated by the knowledge that the writer doesn't know a single synonym for the word said in the whole story, save for the rare sigh or groan.

Color me surprised.

Okay what

how

w h y

Why would you be? That's hambeast territory. They love the fuck out of Suikoden.

Meanwhile

My world retains its purity.

Maybe theyre about how much they love SC and how willing they are to take a dick in their ass for the chance to buy a really expensive picture?

Is that even a sentence?

jesus took the wheel of a short bus

I swear there has to be some form a metaphor about the writer having 'Crowdfunder's Remorse' somewhere.

So he wrote a (maybe more) SC fanfics and about 6 battleborn fanfics. I feel like he is making poor choices in life.

Also

You can pick a franchise from this list fanfiction.net/crossovers/game/

and get a crossover result with a random tag (vidya or not)

grade A shit.

Nigga do you even poetry?

fanfiction.net/s/7351663/1/Reach-Out-To-The-Duke

fanfiction.net/s/11581063/1/AVISSY-love-ft-oval-missy
mama mia

Wat

(Doom)^2?

Nothing is sacred. Nothing.

I don't fucking understand.

fanfiction.net/s/10805442/1/LOONEY-TUNES-GRABACR-SQUADRON

Fuck

It's a crossover between the game and the Doom movie.

fanfiction.net/s/10829916/1/Knee-Deep-in-the-Dead

wew

After tails gets trolled i can believe anything.

Please kill me

fanfiction.net/crossovers/Ace-Combat/1869/

Life is shit.

Good thing there's still another Crash Retold dump coming up, the last one i believe. I'm doing it probably on friday

You missed some great shit.

What are we going to do when the autism goldmine ends?

Nonsense, there has to be more autistic webcomics we can mine.

Yes, Curly was in it.
I puked.

fanfiction.net/s/8506117/1/Marisa-in-Peach-Creek
fanfiction.net/s/8699821/1/30-rack-I-mean-Rock-y-Komng-Racimg
fanfiction.net/s/11826224/1/Pokémon-Charlie-Brown-Series
fanfiction.net/s/10979644/1/Super-Smash-Leisure-Suit-Larry

Does the madness ever end?

maybe it's fic for the flappy bird hotline miami 2 crossover?

I'm gonna do a double dump of his last comics. Then we need to look for another autism goldmine.

Simple. We make our own.

Is that a fucking fedora-wielding panda and a mecha dinosaur as the main villains in second pic.

Its not the same though.

thanks friend, this is all i wanted.

Fedoras are a recurring thing in his comics

Enjoy:
archive.is/5DyMq
archive.is/Aucff
archive.is/fqfTI
archive.is/Yq65c
archive.is/DxZKX
archive.is/X9wrb
archive.is/xdWDb

Yeah, I know, but It's always wore by his self-insert.

fanfiction.net/s/6752247/1/Married-With-Children-Cross-Over-With-SilentHill

It's actually kind of funny.

A classic.

DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?131691-Where-Even-Kilroy-Hasn-t-Been-PG-Historical-Fiction

I found this. Surprised, to say the least.

Well, at least it isn't as bad as what those horse lovers did to Fallout. And the especially maximum autism and edgy cringefest that is so edgy, cringe-filled, and full of horrifying stupidity that not even the combined population of /mlp/ and /trash/ back at cuckchan could stand it, and even questioned if there was even a god anymore after reading it.

Can bring it up too if you want to see pure ultimate autism, m8s.

Pinkeyes is the superior. How could you not love a story about a zombie child who doesn't know she's dead?

fanfiction.net/s/6217354/1/The-Akiyama-Connection

This sounds like an extra mission, I kinda enjoyed it.

fanfiction.net/Doom-and-Doom-Crossovers/930/3978/

Nigga do you even slant rhyme?

fanfiction.net/s/11717140/1/Garfuieda
Goddamnit what sort of cancer is this

I think the biggest issue is the overuse of the word said and its synonyms in general. One of the things that I've found is most essential as a writer is being able to write your characters in such a way that you can string along a piece of dialogue and only mention character actions, where the reader can identify which character is speaking solely through the way you write the lines. Each character should have their own voice.

The ideal writer would be so good at this that if you took any random line, it could be immediately identified outside of context. If you can do it with just the context, you're a good writer. If you can't make your character differentiable, why even have the fucking things?

Just fucking kill yourself.

Holy fuck, Im surprised and glad that there is people who remember this forgotten franchise

Too bad they remember it via erotic and autistic fanfiction

I knew it was kinda obscure but I expected more

In a perfect world, stories like these would not exist.

I don't wanna

Sometimes I wonder if these fools are really illiterate, can't be bothered to even look at what they type, or just do it on purpose.

Did they even try

I'll give you two guesses.

Is the answer "yes"?

Correct, and there's worse.

Where do I even begin

Late response, but if you really want it, look up Spongebob Goes to Columbia. Same author also wrote some Just Cause/Kirby fapfic as well.

You'd be surprised at how every so often someone seems to use someone else's fanfic as canon for their own unofficial sequels.

Letter to the Paradise City Mayor
It's been 3 years since I, a normal citizen, moved into Paradise City.
I am writing this to tell you about the problems of this city.
What's with the cars on the streets?! No wonder no civilians are seen on sidewalks!
I went shopping last day, and a Hunter Cavalry crashed into the building and almost killed me!
Also, whenever I look out the house window, I see Kriegers, Hunters, Carsons and many other cars battling each other!
Plus, the facilities suck! every time I go to the Gas-5-Fuel and Mart to fill up my fuel, they fill up my boost instead!
And there's not enough leisure in this city! There's only one radio station in this city, plus the host is crazy about takedowns!
Not to mention the cops don't chase the street racers, but rather chase cars with robbed gold!
I hope you can find a solution for these problems.
This city should be better.
From a concerned citizen

Mountain Blade x Undertale
fanfiction.net/s/12012538/1/Mount-MY-Blade

I have no idea what to say.

Fucking how. None of these games/series were all that popular. I'd say that the notion of waifuing might play a role in Avalon Code having as many as it does, but looking at the rest of the list, actual waifu games/VNs like LovePlus and Amagami have one story each.

Also, apparently someone wrote a fucking crossover fic between SonoHana and Ghost Trick. What the fuck.
Bonus points for being a crossover fanfic based on another fanfic.

Counter-Strike (28)
I..what

fanfiction.net/s/8797973/1/ASMD

I want to get off Mr Sickfuck's wild ride

Commander Shepherd was talking to Allusive Man in the Normany spaceship about important missions.

"Commander Shepherd you need to fight the collectors and save humanity." Said the Allusive Man with conversion.

"I will do my mission but it is difficult and perilful." Said Commander Shepherd with hesitation.

"Yes you do not have the manliness do this mission alone, so I have defrosted the ultimate man, Garfield, from cryogenic slumber to lead you to victory." Said The Allusive Man with pride as he pointed to a mysterious figure.

Garfield entered the room with a manly strut ready to take on supernovas.

"The only thing I hate more than racists is collectors, I am going to slam them into outer hemispheres." Said Garfield, head held high and fist pumped with justice.

"I must first examine the crew to see if we are ready for space battle" Said Garfield with knowledge.

Garfield marched down the plank of the ship examining his crew with intentions.

"Greetings Garfield I am Miranda I am your first officer, I am here to help you fight collectors." Said Miranda checking out Garfield muscles.

"Hey there sweet bumps I would like to get into your collectors." Said Garfield with flirting.

"Not now Garfield we have important mission ahead." Said Miranda face blushing with rainbow colors.

"Ok, sexyface will you at least make me nice lasagna meal?" Said Garfield with hunger in his heart.

"Even though I am woman, I do not cook, you will have to go to mess hall" Said Miranda with regretfulness.

Garfield stomred into mess hall in search of lasagna nutrition.

"Chef I will have lasagna sandwhich save the ice." Ordered Garfield to the Mess sergeant.

"I am sorry Garfield Lasagna is rare galactic delicacy, it is only on the citadel." Said the Mess sergeant with deep sorrow.

"What is this madness?!?!." bombasted Garfield with appalling shock. "Galaxy is at stake and there is not even lasagna for nutrition?! Head to Citadel at once!" Ordered Garfield with righteousness.

The Normany sped to the Citadel at highway speeds. When it approached the Citadel the brakes were slammed so it could park. Garfield then entered the citadel with Miranda to search for Lasagna.

"The Citadel council might know where there is Lasagna." Said Miranda to Garfield in a serious tone.

"Then we will go there and demand satisfaction." Said Garfield with urgency.

Garfield and Miranda hurried to the Citadel Council and bust in interrupting a meeting.

"This is galactic emergency, me and my crew need lasagna delivered at faster than light speeds to us!" declared Garfield with invigoration.

"I am sorry Garfield, Blue Suns Mercenaries stole all of the lasagna." Said the Council with worry.

"I will break their bones with fists of fury!" raged Garfield to the cosmos.

"They are outside preparing to take the lasagna to headquarters, maybe you can catch them." Said the councilman truthfully.

On hearing this Garfield stormed out with purposed and headed to the docks like a cat greased with lightning.

"Look Garfield! There they are taking the Lasagna!" Cried out Miranda in helplessness.

"Do not cry woman I will get the Lasagna." Declared Garfield with Manly determination.

Garfield approached the menacing mercenaries and glared at them with eyes of retribution.

"Halt villains surrender your lasagna or face doom!" Roared Garfield with fiery rage.

"Haha Garfield! The collectors hired us to steal this lasagna. Your stomach will be empty forever!" Said the Blue suns leader.

"Fool! I will pry that lasagna from your cold dead fingers!" Exclaimed Garfield with booming voice as he launched into furious attack.

"Get him and defend lasagna with mind body and stomach!" Said Blue Suns Leader to his henchmens.

The henchmens fired at Garfield with raging guns but Garfield did a cartwheel through them splitting them in two. Another henchmen tried to fire Garfield but Garfield backflipped in back of him and broke his neck with velocity.

"It is just you and me, Blue Suns Leader!" Said Garfield to the Blue Suns Leader with intimidation.

"Please show me mercy Garfield, I only stole Lasagna for money." Begged the Blue Suns Leader.

"I am the Garbage man and it is Garbage day!" Said Garfield with slick style as he grabbed the Blue Suns Leader and threw him in a garbage compactor. With all Blue Suns gone, Garfield took the Lasagna back with him to the Normany, and was called by the Allusive man.

"Good work Garfield, now the crew has lasagna to fuel war efforts against collectors." Said the Allusive Man with admiration of Garfield.

"All in days work." Said Garfield casually as he walked out. As Garfield walked down the hallway he noticed Miranda approaching him.

"Garfield you fought with sexiness today, I would like to see you in your quarters later tonight." Said Miranda dreamily.

Sure thing honey sacks, I will look forward to our meeting." Garfield said with romance.

Later that night in the Captains cabin, Garfield put his "Best love songs from the 70s, 80s and 90s" CD in his Cd player to put the mood on romance. Miranda walked in with sexiness and romance on her mind.

"Garfield you are like man I never met before, you make me wild like a hog on the hunt, yet I do not know if it is right." Said Miranda with concern.

"What is the matter Miss Miranda, are you scared?" Asked Garfield sassily.

"I am worried you are too much man for me to handle." Said Miranda with honesty.

"Do not worry it will be gentle, like Chef putting Lasagna in the oven." Said Garfield reassuredly.

"Then Garfield let us make loving until the sun comes up." Said Miranda with lust in her eyes and face.

With these words Garfield and Miranda embraced and made loving all night long with energy of a thousand galaxies.

To be continued….

You're gonna have to link it.

Anyway, if you want real cancer, look at Archive of our Own. It's where SocJus stores their fanfics of everyone being depressed transgender Mexicans.

I didn't think there would be much, or that it would be that bad, but I wasn't ready for a TG fetish fanfic. In fucking Sam & Max.

Was fanfiction.net itself not accommodating enough for them?

This is why Hitler had to win.

do you guys happen to have that kingdom hearts fanfic where goofy rapes sephiroth to reveal he's actually adolf hitler in disguise

fanfiction.net/s/10777165/1/Jaune-s-Fall-from-Grace

i expected yaoi
but instead i got a bunch of nothing. i guess ill say i dodged a bullet and call it quits here

ahhHHHHH

And it's as of yet unfinished to my knowledge.

It's a sign.

a sign that it needs more sonic crossovers

Well okay I kinda expected tha-
Dare I enter hell and see what's inside?

books->Bible->crossovers
Have fun.

1 day in tokyo , bright light appears in the sky over the city and we hear hallelujah being sung , then being stopped by a loud , and angry , voice , that says "SHUT THE FUCK UP ! fucking angels ! so annoying !" the voice goes on to say "now listen up , it's me god ! ya know , god , creator of life and all that !" the hallelujahing continues and is stopped when god says "SHUT UP !" then he goes on to say "i don't care what you believe ! here's the truth , all that you've been hearing about the mayans and the end of the world and the rapture ! well it's true ! it's all about to happen and the only 1s who survive will be the 1s that follow me , god ! but 1st , i have a couple of scores to settle , so tonight , godzilla will be destroyed by the forces i am preparing to unleash ! some of godzilla's greatest enemies are come down there and kick godzilla's fucking ass and if that doesn't work , i will assume material form and do it myself ! but i warn you , if i am forced to assume a physical being , come down to tokyo and destroy godzilla , it would blow your minds ! so , go ahead and have a little convention or election or or whatever it is your doing during this ,the hour of your doom ! for that is what awaits you unless you kneel before your mighty god and suck my motherfucking dick !" the hallelujahing continues and stops as kamoebas comes ashore on tokyo with godzilla in hot pursuit , godzilla claws into kamoebas's neck , then heads into tokyo , destroying the tokyo comic-con convention center and the japanese government center , then heads into the heart of the city where god says "hey there , godzilla ! ready to die yet ? i've sent you 1 of my most faithful servants to offer you the final rights ! it's father damien !" father damien appears on the rooftop of a small building and says "alright godzilla , everybody line up , let me lay the cross upon your tail !" of course , godzilla is little but irritated by this and charges up his heat ray as father damien says "holy father , bless me with the power of the lord urrrrrr !" with that , godzilla fires his heat ray , vaporizing father damien , and god goes on to say "alright then , let's get down to business , shall we ? hope you're ready for a little blast from the past ! this thing wuz form from pollution and gas , hedorah !"

hedorah appears infront of godzilla and they battle and godzilla discovers 1 of god's control devices implanted in hedorah's neck and destroys it , freeing hedorah from god's control ! and god says "well , i see you've discovered 1 of my control devices ! no matter , this time , i'm ready for you , cuz this time , i'm sending down another monster , your american counterpart , the pretender !" zilla appears infront of godzilla nd hedorah and battles them , and godzilla instructs hedorah to destroy the control device implanted on zilla's neck ! hedorah does so and zilla is freed ! for the rest of the story , godzilla battles and frees all the monsters , destroyah , the kamakiras brothers , ghidrah , monster 0 , mechagodzilla , gigan , megaguirus , megalon , ebirah , kumonga , and orga , and anguirus and the other monster island monsters , rodan , gorosaurus , baragon , varan , and manda , join the battle , and all the monsters join forces to take god down once and for all , 1st attempting to decrease his morale by killing jesus , ghidrah brings in a giant cross , rodan brings in jesus and places him on it , and godzilla breaks off a giant hammer and nails off a billboard , and godzilla and anguirus take turns nailing jesus to the cross , once this is finished , ghidrah fires his lightning at jesus , killing him , and god goes on to say "alright godzilla ,it's me god ! thought ya beat me , huh ? just because you vaporized that clown priest , father damien , you thought that i wuz gonna take the knee ? just because you freed all of those monsters , that i would throw in the towel ? or even after you crucified my own child , that it would be game over ? now you shall see that wuz all part of my supreme plan , a plan that only a god could have , to use the stolen souls of my slaves and also that of my child to create a creature completely capable of crushing godzilla once and for all ! behold , the super cyborg angel !" the super cyborg angel appears infront of the monsters and all the monsters come at it , throwing everything they have at it , but the super cyborg angel overpowers them , but is defeated by their combined might , and godzilla finishes it off by firing his heat ray at it , destroying it , and god goes on to say "DAMN YOU GODZILLA ! you have defeated my ultimate creation ! now i have no choice but to manifest myself into a physical form and do mortal combat with you myself ! prepare yourself to face your maker !" god appears infront of the monsters and they all come at him , throwing everything they have at him , but god overpowers them , but is defeated by their combined might , and godzilla finishes him off by transforming into his most powerful form , ultra godzilla , and vaporizes god with a hyper charged spiral heat ray ! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !" god says as he's vaporized ! once god is completely vaporized , godzilla returns to normal , and godzilla and all the monsters shake hands and go their seperate ways ! godzilla and the other earth monsters return to monster island and the space monsters return to the stars !

How the fuck is there penumbra fanfics

A witcher named JASON

fanfiction.net/game/E-Y-E-Divine-Cybermancy/?&srt=1&r=10

Does any body ITT what to read this classic?
fanfiction.net/s/8181390/1/Doom-Repercussions-of-Evil-Repost

How did Awakening got so popular?

"Accessible" Gameplay, challenge scares away the casual market
Shallow Waifushit
Easy to get a copy of, especially if you include shit like the eshop
Came out when there weren't too many games on the system.
A lot of marketing compared to previous games. especially in the west ("Poison mutton was the best the GBA games got and Radiant Dawn was featured in a game reel in E3 for like 10 seconds.)

This probably got a fair number of newcomers hooked, then it just sort of spread.

When a pleasant breeze hits your member

Hot new meme coming through

The street was filled with citizens. Everyone in Station Square was lined up. Why? A race. THE race. Sonic and Shadow are racing for the last pudding cup. So epic. The whistle was blown and the retards(hedgehogs) took off. Sonic was in the lead until they got to Rush Rd. Then Shadow took the lead. They sped by Sonic's house. They entered Drinkand Dr. Then Sonic rushed through a dark alley and took the lead. The finish line was 2 blocks away. Shadow was hot on his heels. Could he make it? The 2 hedgehogs sped around the mall and rushed down Red Lane. The finish line was on Main Street. Shadow jumped on Sonic and took the lead. Going down Main Street, Sonic heard a thud. Shadow had tripped on a twig. Sonic helped him up. "Thanks," said Shadow. Then he shoved Sonic to the side and crossed the finish line. Second. Sonic had sped past him at the last second. Everyone cheered. Even Shadow was happy.

meh

Pewdiepie

When I was younger, I loved the concept. Thousands of shit entries and three decent works later, I knew better.

I'm linking the only legitimately good piece of vidya fanfiction I've ever read. It's not even written for a good game.

fanfiction.net/s/5107949/1/Tales-From-the-Wasteland-Black-As-Oil

I'm honestly surprised.

Huh? Well i guess that Lynch style stories always are a sure autism magnet.

I came on this thread to post this.

Holy fucking autism.

I don't like some of these games but It amazes me that someone spends their time writing this shit.

Also how the fuck do you make fanfiction of Europa universalis fucking how?

fanfiction.net/s/9745493/1/The-Wanderer-Of-Arland

What the fuck I liked this. And then it was over.

You boys want to see real autism?

fanfiction.net/s/10132792/1/UCW-Ultimate-Cartoon-Wrestling

It's not vidya, so polite sage, but just read through a few chapters, if you can.

Dammit.

What the fuck?

I gotta disagree with 'said' being overused, because I was an asshole who used everything BUT said for a long time. They're fine in small doses, but having them for every bit of dialogue just makes the reader focus more on all the dialogue tags instead of the actual story. Said may not be fancy, but it's simple, it's straightforward, and it doesn't jerk the reader's attention away from the important stuff you're trying to convey.

fanfiction.net/crossovers/Fire-Emblem/1604/
fanfiction.net/crossovers/Undertale/12585/

I guess they know trash, they know clean don't last.

Not vidya but this is amazing
fanfiction.net/s/11831613/1/Shinji-Sings-Death-Grips

>fanfiction.net/s/10300750/1/Records-of-the-Beginning-Recollection-of-the-End

90% of this is pure nonsense

Might as well dump an actually decent bible crossover fanfic (main reason it's good being that it doesn't take itself seriously at all). Though admittedly it's not vidya unless you count the DS game TTGL saw in Japan, or its inclusion in Super Robot Wars.

fanfiction.net/s/5799222/1/Gurren_Jesus

wait what?

Yeah, it's called Mormonism.