RACE MIXING DISCUSSION AND SOLUTION

What happens to "whites" that are mixed with different races?

A serious way no le edgy meme of genocide because we know that shit wont happen something you could push within the government?

If they mix with different peoples black/asian/aboriginal you lose a white line forever.

If they mix with a white person you create a child with more white admixture till multiple generations when you bring back the white lineage or the non-white is bred out virtually.

THIS IS NOT PRO RACE MIXING IN ANY SENSE!

I'm genuinely don't care about a couple of Holla Forums autists dictating my life choices but i'm half white and half mexican. My exact Euro admixture is unknown but rough estimates of a mestizos genetics it's around 76% to 84%. If I marry a nice white woman, actually a Slavic woman because that's what my father is.

I'm guessing my child will be indistuingable for other white children, I don't want him to have the same identity issues I had. I was born in a white community and sports with a fully white people.

I'm feel culturally connected but can't get around the genetic barrier, thoughts?

(race mixed people in images)
I don't really got ugly race-mixed people sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1iz_O1ikA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As we can see, your ungodly admixture precludes you from writing with correct grammar. You will never be white.

I*
I was born in a white community and I played sports with a full white team.*
It's late lads, sorry.

Please kill yourself

Never claimed that, at all.

It's 2 am where I am and i've been out all night sorry muh grammar is not up to par.

Wow, great insight my man.

This user is right. Consider the following:

You may be only 24% spic, but it's clearly the part with the brain. Don't you touch a white woman, brownie. Your poison blood is radioactively stupid.

But he's right

You're a barely sentient being judging from your child-like grammar. Thanks for proving our point. To answer your question, if you're so desperate to have white children do surrogacy. You can pick the most aryan looking egg donor with a High IQ to cancel out your retard-level IQ, maybe they'll come out looking white.

What is this weird fucking formatting you dumb fag.
Also, whites who mix die.

Also why two threads about race mixing is this cuckchan?

Jesus Christ, I messed up posting like this.

This is not an accurate representation of me at all, I shouldn't of posted in this state.

How so?

Not a cuck, I'm just curious I want to know how my children will fare.

6'2 and green eyes, ya my blood is super poison.

Fuck off m8, kill yourself, etc etc. No for real, what did you expect?
A shitskin is a shitskin, how hard is this concept for you? Ever heard of recessive genes?
You take a shit in a crystal clear blue water, it is always going to be browner than it was before.

If I wasnt a 100% ethnic white individual, I guess I'd….. pursue one of those transhumanism things, you know, cyborgs and science and shit.
Maybe eugenics isnt the only way to get taller corn, fatter pigs, faster racing horses, and better humans. Maybe fucking brain implants can be made. Maybe science is that fucking cool.
I dont know brah. But contaminating the gene pool is by definition
T H E O N E T H I N G
you are not supposed to do, if you are an esoteric hitlerist, or a white nationalist, or race realist, or whatever.

Does a white/asian mix result in higher than white IQ, since average frog IQ is higher?

If Scrooge McDuck had a bag that was half gold coins and half duck shit, would he empty it into his vault?

I never got this, why do you always equate brown people to shit?

Mayans have had some great achievements in human history especially great since they were secluded from the rest of the world.

Ridiculous argument.

At what ratio of shit to gold do you think he'd empty the bag? Remember laddy, he's swims in that vault.

The most I'd do would be like 90% because you still getting all that gold.

In the future, when you can genetically engineer your children, mud bloods can just choose to pass on all their white genes.

People of Color(Whites) can have golden hair and golden tans and honey/hazel colored eyes. Turdskins are the color of turds no matter what they do, pretty sad. Weird how all the mongrels just wait for threads like this to start shitposting in, try proving to YOURSELF that being a mongrel or turdskin is so great before trying to convince us, for starters.

Hey, it's actually pretty great.

Affirmative action + White genes and IQ.

I have sandy blonde hair and greenish eyes.

Because you are taking this way to seriously, and for the most part this is all just bantz. Not like you can DO anything real, trough CHATTING, on a federal surveillance website.
For real now: non-whites cant into white stuff. But science is just as awesome as whiteness is. To me at least, not like any of this shit is written in stone, it's all just my subjective opinions.
So if you are a non-white, turn to science.
Genetic engineering, cyborgs, ever seen a science fiction tv show?

Racial ubermensch is not the only ubermensch. It's just that we know that eugenics work. It doesnt mean that some other kind of ubermensch isnt available to non-whites.
Cheers.

Sure you are, buddy. We're all like that here. I just know you're super-duper Aryan looking. Well done.

El sage-o por los pobre negrito

Somehow the nuance of spending time on a white board to tell white people the wonders of turdskins and racemixing is lost on you. You have something to prove to us, which tells us more about you than anything, good thing we don't have to deal with these weirdo complexes mongrels have.

Would post proof but I don't trust this data mining FBI site.

Lol, not aryan looking at all.

Dark skin, light hair, hazel/green eyes and 6'2.

My father is Bulgarian.

This is actually first time posting on cripplechan, used to post on halfchan but I thought it was too boring with all the shills and stuff.

I will continue posting on this site but i'll be quiet of my heritage because it disrupts any discussion.

That user that gives you sauce or helps you out might be a mongrel spic-slav :)

Cheers lad.

Following Nazi Germany's example, race mixed monsters get sterilized.

>Nigger
Saging again. Please can we stop bumping this shit mongrel thread until it's scrubbed and the faggot mods ban the mischling?

Gypsies aren't White.

Why it's a legit thread you insecure cumskin.

How am I black though lol?

Thanks for the bump famalia :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1iz_O1ikA

Trust me he's white.
Tall, blue eyes and brown hair.

Get help quick before you pull an Elliot Rodger weirdo

that's a retarded question because there are so many answers

CHINESE HAVE OVER 50 RACES!

I want my kids to be white you dunce because I live in a fucking 98% percent white neighborhood.

It's gonna be fucking odd when you see a little brown kid hanging out with only WHITE kids.

First time i've posted on cripplechan for at least a year.

Not self-hating at all as well, my life is pretty great but i'll admit I don't feel any substance in the activities I do.

Fuck off shitskin, you're not white and neither would your children be. You have to go back to MEXICO dirty aztec nigger

Mixed race people should be allowed to live in the new reich but only if they get sterelized.
I genuinely feel sorry from them and they're among the biggest victims of our sick society.

You need to tell your fucking cholo friends to stop the racist shit, acting like you beaners aren't 41% indo-european.

Mexicans are 41% indo-european and the most anti-white racist pieces of shit

I don't even speak Spanish though.
Also I think my children would be but I just wanted to shitpost on 8ch while I was drunk and tired.
Suprised how the mods haven't deleted the thread kek.

you mean NATIONALIST

I almost got hit for fapping during their national anthem, that was fucked up because I also fapped during the american anthem

Cognitive dissonance.

My Mexican side don't really suffer from it, except one of my uncles hated me because I was half white kek.

It's mostly chicANOS and ghetto trash from California, blame your media. Low IQ people are easily swayed by the media laddo.

just ignore them, that's why I do (should have done)

Just find a mixed raced girl you fucking low iq spaz. STOP DILUTING THE WHITE RACE

The solution is to sterilise yourself or marry your sweetheart whom is 95% white. Never marry the unmixed white people.

I might get vanned for what I am about to say just now but this is what I honestly believe so I am going to say it anyway.
First of all, I never even doubted my whiteness, being a 197 cm tall (that's like 6 foot something for uncivilized barbarians measuring things with their feet), blue eyed, blond haired, full bearded, broad shouldered, north Slav that can bench 130 kilos, smart enough to successfully pursue a chemistry degree.

Now that all that is out of the way, I really do love the white race, and I think that white culture is the best, but only because of science.
Science in general fascinates me more than race. Science is where it's at. The whole reason white race is so great, is because of its technological and scientific advancements. Science ubermensch is probably going to overpower eugenics ubermensch.

It's not like you can develop genetics to evaporate a whole city, or to move faster than sound. It's just that I love the white race the most because it guarantees the highest intellect and creativity, which results in the highest technological and scientific capacity.
Pic semi related, a space marine, kinda what I am talking about: a futuristic sci fi pinnacle of both race and technology.

see

slow your roll o'reilly

lmfao

How the fuck do I know whose 95% or not faggot?

Seems autistic bruv.

this, only chads from the gym or africa are allowed to touched these women, the rest of males must work really hard so that she can marry you in the end

lel

Study the family tree and test their DNA. Swap the saliva on the drink and take the hair to find out.

I'm going to do this to every girl I go to the gym,church,school,bar and work with?

What the fuck man?

I've made my conclusion, I ain't gonna listen to you faggots.

I'm gonna marry a nice Bulgarian girl and have nice Bulgarian kids.

That's it, I can't let other people decide for me.

Thank ya lads for keeping me entertained for my whole trip lol.

make taco paco

Sure why not? Lighten the racemixed up. Make sure you and sweetheart are genetically compatible so you can donate your organs to your future unborn children.

Nuremberg laws. Second-class citizens without right to vote. Cannot reproduce or only with other mongrel (an India-like situation can happen though so I'm more in favor of the former).
sage for slide thread asking obvious questions and Spoonfeeding

It is wrong to corrupt the white genetic pool user.

What the fuck are you gonna do about it dyel?

Man you guys are in the SERIOUS fucking minority buncha retards.

I won't judge white people like you buncha a fucking fags and storm weenies.

Some people from this place would definitely do that. Also, stop being paranoid and asking for Holla Forums 's thoughts on that, the standard answer is always kys and you know it. This place is never going to give you a pat in the head.

Yeah, man this site is not healthy for the mind.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

It is extremely healthy to preserve the white races and subraces at all cost so there is nothing wrong with the DNA testing the future sweetheart. I believe every baby's DNA must be tested and stored in the national DNA database. The DNA information needs to be accessible to the white people to prevent the race mixing.

You weird as fuck bro.

Well this board is pretty radical so what do you expect from us anyway?

So is pic related considered what Aryan is now?
I rather have a Mick before I'll have a butt-fucking Squanto.

That should be two sentences, and it's "shouldn't have", you mutt.

You can't fix it. Nothing can be fixed. The world was built doomed.

Ashes and Echoes

shoo shoo jew
Go post your degenerate faggot fetishes somewhere else, preferably;
>>>/bog/

Liar Liar. You hate whites and will try to kill us all. There is nothing else.

I hate most of my ancestors and my father?
You're fucking INSANE!

Varg has cute kids.

SOMEWHAT NORMAL
Like I can't imagine real people like this walking around.

I'm not going to link every post I reference because it's too much work.
The fact that you state that shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. Good, you have some ok phenotypes. One, law of averages implies your kids might not be as lucky as you. Two, this doesn't imply your genes are good (hell, isn't there an aboriginal tribe with blonde hair and blue eyes?).
I don't blame you for using it. After all, our system is pretty shit and might as well make use of what is there. However, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If you truly considered yourself white, wouldn't you have pride in that and not dare associate yourself with such things?
Telling. Shill? Who knows.

So you want your kid to be white in order to fit in with the neighborhood. I good ideal, and if you were white completely it'd be completely noble and should be persued. It would be, in essence, that desire for homogeniety. However, since you are not completely white your actions could be interpreted another way. Out of your own weakness and inability to cut off your bloodline yourself, you will force your next generation to live as some half-caste mutt without a true identity besides being "white" skinned. If he so happens to become red-pilled he too would have to face the dilemma you're facing now, i.e. you would've effectively burdened your child with the hard decision of not reproducing/keeping one's self from persuing their instinctual desire to mate. If they aren't red-pilled, well, your bloodline devolves into trash and you effectively destroyed another family's woman for no reason when you mated.
Implying Spanish is Mexican?
Why the fuck did you ask then?
One can tell you're a retarded normalfag without a brain. I.e., the type of person who unironically appends lol (even when nothing funny is actually said) to the end of most statements.

Hitler had many things right, however, as always, the leniancy/good-nature of whites has always lead towards their destruction. I would call that policy too light.

I added that newline to separate a personal aside from the replies to posts.
As someone who is a euro-mutt, I honestly don't get your kind. Why not suck it up and cut your bloodline yourself than force your children to bear the weight of this burden? Personally, despite having a family tree I can trace back, I know there is some crap genetics present within me. Therefore, I wont have kids in order to not burden them with trying to gain and bear this resolve of doing all they can for the white "race" but not being able to take a piece of the "pie" for themselves.

Nigger, accept that we want to preserve the white race. We can't have homos like you running around.

Smells like a bait thread to me.

White women need to understand the consequences of miscegenation if we're to prevent it: they will no longer be desirable to racially conscious white men, just as the Jews regard their own who marry non-Jews. Once you go black, we don't want you back. The unfortunate children of these women won't be desirable either. They're making a permanent choice to destroy their own children's future, as well as their own. Those unfortunate souls they bear will forever be relegated to being so-called "minorities."

They could have been white. Why on earth would anyone willingly do that to their children? How could anyone be so selfishly carnal? Even most shitskins have the good sense to realize that they want their children to be white. That's why white women are so highly prized throughout the world. Why would any white woman willingly condescend to something which is so far below her?

This tbh.

Sanity is for the weak. Everything is shit and you know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Blood

too bad i'm NEET right now and put his lineage to shame. that being said, suck my fat cock britfags

Don't. Lie.

They couldn't have been white. White women are ruined, they hate men. And they cannot be fixed. The behavioral sink is in. The damage is permanent. Try to prove me wrong and watch what happens.

I dare you.

I guess i'm a normal-fag.
Getting under his skin, I always hear shitskin and pooskin why the fuck would I not get defensive?
To live in Mexico with my skills I would need to learn Spanish.

I was lucky in some phentypes.
My father is 6'4 though so sucks I didn't inherit his height.
My brother is 6'5 though so it's odd just the genetic luck I guess.
I made my conclusion because I realized how CRAZY these people are man and don't be such a fag have some kids man.
Having kids is what i'm striving for in life.

FEATHERED

My father is white though.

Sorry famalia.

Defeatist cuck. Just give women boundaries, and they'll fall in line.

No, they don't. You give them boundaries, they break them and then call the cops on you. Their mothers conspire against you with their friends and ruin your relationships. Try it, watch what happens. You cannot control a woman. They. Are. Ruined.

If you can prove me wrong, post it.

AND AGAIN

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

its because of you western kekolds letting it happen
its not like a woman is stronger, and smarter, or more independent than a man, a man can go in a fucking jungle and thrive, go around killing and raping, ensuring his offspring will exist with 0 parental investment
a human female is weak, and her whole existence depends on a strong male, she is literally evolved to take pleasure from being cunt ravaged and dominated
IT IS YOU FAGGOTS WHO ARE WEAK TO LET IT ALL HAPPEN, AND WHO SHOULD SUFFER ALL YOUR WEAKNESS

it is more pathetic to be a male and blame females, than to be a pathetic female, for males create their own destiny, and females cant do shit on their own but submit

You can't. Try it and watch what happens. You cannot make women submit. If you try, you get arrested. Watch what happens.

Birthing children into this shit is terrible anyways. It's a prison. It only exists to torture us. We should destroy all life so that nothing ever reincarnates or is ever born so nothing bad ever happens again. A permanent solution to an eternally recurring problem.

Fine, blame men for all the problems that exist. But, that doesn't change that the women are damaged and (some of them) are now worthless (i.e. disposable/not needed).

AND AGAIN

The genetic damage from feminism is permanent. Watch what happens. Try it and watch what happens. You'll never get one to ever walk backwards.

Everyone is worthless. Nothing can ever be good. Everyone has always been scum. We exist to be tortured by the gods.

That's why all life must die.

Its been a long time since you posted? Did the mental health get in the way of fighting " internet nazis"

We are not senile and the white people are in danger of the extinction. Once we go extinct then we will not be back again so how is it crazy to preserve the white races and subraces to the extreme?

you fags sure you arent some sort of leftists
LIFE BEING HARD IS A GOOD THING, IF IT IS HARDER TO GET A QUALITY FEMALE, IT JUST MEANS THAT BETTER ARYAN MEN WILL GET THEM
evolutionary P R E S S U R E turned Aryans into what they are, that cold age
DIDNT MAKE SHIT EASY
for anyone, I thought defeatists and complainers got fucking Darwin'd out already

IT'S IRRELEVANT HOW HARD IT IS, IT'S IRRELEVANT HOW HARD IT GETS, THE HARDER THE BETTER, YOU EITHER ARE STRUGGLE'S FAVORITE CHILDREN OR YOU ARENT

that is literally the worst attempt at mocking Holla Forums i have ever seen.

left leaning people are incapable of being creative or funny. that is a fact.

Damn right. Men lead. If the women are lost it's because aren't doing their job. Anyone who denies this, or bitches about it, even while understanding it to be true, should never have been allowed to live.

sucks bro

No it isn't. Don't. Lie.

You cannot win, it never works. It is never better. There are no favorite children. Your "Nature's Eternal Religion" bullshit is just that. Bullshit. It's fucked and shouldn't exist.

Struggle is only torture. Existence is filth. Creation is a crime against the created. All realities are prisons.

There is no way you can ever do anything about that. Fate mocks you at every turn. Watch what happens.

(waste of trips)

Go ahead. Lead.

Watch what happens. I dare you. Try it. Post it here. Show everyone your waifu and how you make her walk backwards.

I dare you.

Nobody should have ever been allowed to live. Life is filth. Existence is torture. Nothing good has ever happened.

They can't.

That'd be well and dandy if evolutionary "pressure" was as it should be. However, the present forces at work aren't those which push for the mate who is the best "evolutionary" pick w.r.t. genetics. It pushes for who is the best mate w.r.t. abstract concepts such as money/popular/portrayed best by the media. Now, some of these have a biological counter-part, i.e. resources or if one is the leader of a tribe. However some, the media in particular, are things which have no true counterpart. These things which are completely disjoint from things which gaurentee the best mate in a biological sense are influencing who gets with who. Even under the supposition that the "cream of the crop" still do have sex, that doesn't mean they procreate nor have the will to raise good children. I.e., it seems the genetically good are (in majority) spiritually dead and (at times) vice versa.

You. Can't.

All men had to do was say no to all the migrants and we wouldn't even be here but even 50 years they couldn't. And don't tell me about women because women can't say no, that's why they try to tell me they don't like to it for them.

You are helping us to embolden the anti-racemixing ideology even further so thank for your participation in Holla Forums.

Nice numbers. Defeatists and complainers are fundamentally leftists anyway. What else is there for the weak, but to complain anyway?
Woe to the conquered. Superiority does not moan.

You can't. Try it. Watch what happens.

Doesn't matter. Women are still ruined. Watch what happens.

Everyone is weak. Watch what happens. I dare you to try and win. Watch what happens.

You're kinda right.

Women just want CHADS and BRADS.

Black/white/asian

It doesn't matter lol,

Giving up on the white people is unacceptable and needs the 100 backlashes to harden them up. We don't want the wusses running around and telling everyone that it is hopeless.

Then kill yourself poser. That's what people who have it too hard do. They kill themselves. When I cant take it anymore, I will kill myself too. If I ever become so pathetic and worthless, even then there'd be something to do.

There is no "should be". There is only is.
If you cant beat the media game, it's your fault. If you cant beat the money game, it's your fault. If you cant beat the genetics game, it's your fault.

Listen, none of us here are pretty princesses. None of us are entitled to anything. You have no infinite magical human rights. Or any other rights, you cant acquire and protect yourself.
There is no entitlement. There is no useful or productive complaining.
Pick yourself up and struggle. Just do your best and see where you end up. That's literally all there is to it.
And if you are white, you should have an insane advantage, at least enough to laugh as others do the complaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

And that's why all life should die.

(waste of dubs)

I'm right and you know it. Track me down to try and give me a hundred lashes, and then I'll just tell you how hopeless it all is for you to even do it again.

I'm right and you know it. Everything has always been shit and you know it. This world is a place of punishment. No amount of force you could ever exhude can get me to back down. I know the truth.

We are imprisoned. The gods hate us. Success is impossible, and an illusion at that.

Ashes and Echoes

I'm a coward. So no. And the voices compel me to watch until the very end and witness the destruction of all things.

Women are ruined and you know it. Go be Roosh V Somewhere else.

Look faggot, all I'm stating is that, from a biological perspective, what is presently viewed as desirable is not actually helpful. If you want a comparison, consider some of the things dogs are bred to have. They look nice, but are ultimately disadvantages from a biological perspective. All I was trying to do. Thus, kys for your stupid assumptions in which you imply I was insinuating certain beliefs.

Stay away from white women you halfbean faggot.
No excuses, just kill yourself for the good of humanity.

Time for a bit of positive motivation for a change itt, and then I'm out.
I want you all to take a good fucking luck at this aggressively Aryan specimen.

Don't reply to demoralization, just report it.

Yeah, pretty much. The left has no concept of truth, thus they lash out at the very supposition of it like a scared animal. It's our job to tame, or cull these beasts, and enjoy the process.

How many children?

Dolph is pretty neat, but he certainly didn't contribute much to the world. Cinema as a whole, even when done masterfully (of which none of his films are), is low tier contribution.

Yeah, what about children? If he passed on his genes without diluting them, it's by far the best thing he's done.

I do wonder what is Holla Forumss stance of genetic engineering and eugenics?

Where would you draw the line?
Or do you consider white genes to be perfect as they are?

The best should procreate with the best.

If you're below even 7/8 of European mutt, you have no claim to a privileged white citizenship.

Demanding 100% of one nationality or 100% European is not realistic geopolitically. Russia will send mongol missiles at Europe if it's too weak.

Once you have a cut off for citizenship, at 7/8, everything else is easy. There's no set policy for how whites will handle non-whites. It will be a negotiation.

Not a good idea.

But TFR isn't static, it changes based on social and enviroment factors.

In over-populated areas TFR always drops like a rock, probably as a natural response.

As population dwindles and disperses TFR increases.

if eugenics can be utilized successfully to create genetic superiors, then whites should do so, to improve their stock.

Buddy, we're all self-hating Jews here.

literally who?

OP YOU FUCKING ANTI-WHITE SUBVERSIVE FREAK KILL YOURSELF SPIC

Ok he had two daughters to a woman named Annette, their white but also he has had flings with a nigger named Grace Jones in the past. I guess he learned his lesson and settled down with a white woman instead.

I'm 7/8th european. It's interesting to see the genetic diversity between me and my brother. He is as white as can possibly be and much taller than me. Whereas I'm a manlet and don't really pass very well as white due to olive skin and thick black hair.

I figure because of that it won't make a difference if I have children with a white woman since they will likely just be as white as my brother is if not more. This is why I have a hard time giving mixed people shit because I've witnessed first hand that after a certain point you can get a tall white guy.

muh edge muh based nonwhites

FUCK OFF ALT-KIKE CANCER

KILL YOURSELF ALT-KIKE CANCER

But again, where do you draw the line?

What is someone genetically modified his children with elf ears, so they hear better? They are now genetically superior to your kids in that regard.
Do you give yours even bigger ears? Do you proclaim his an abomination to purge?
But what if you already modified your kids in other ways (for example, fixed the crooked teeth that run in your family)?

muh based niggers

XD THROWING YOUR LINEAGE DOWN THE DRAIN ISN'T BAD
OP THE DOUBLE DIGIT IQ SPIC MONGREL CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY

SPIC MONGREL

OP THE SPIC MONGREL NEEDS TO KILL HIMSELF

WTF IS THIS CUCKCHAN TIER CRAP?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

HANG YOURSELF OP SPIC MONGREL

OP SPIC MONGREL WILL NEVER BE WHITE

OP SPIC MONGREL WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO WHITE SOCIETY

OP SPIC MONGREL BARELY PASSES TURING TEST

>>>/cuckquean/

OP SPIC MONGREL ->☻☻☻

OP SPIC MONGREL NEEDS TO HANG HIMSELF IN FRONT OF HIS TRAITOR DAD ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL CONTRIBUTING TO WHITE GENOCIDE ☻☻☻

OP SPIC MONGREL PROBABLY THE KIKE ON ENDCHAN WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ☻☻☻
LITERALLY TOO MUCH OF A FAG FOR ENDCUCKS

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL GETTING HIS SHIT SHILLPOST SPAMMED☻☻☻

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL WANTS YOUR DAUGHTER TO FUCK NIGGERS(WITH A JOB!) ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL IS A SPIC MONGREL ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL GETTING HIS THREAD DELETED WHEN CUNTFY WAKES UP ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ OP SPIC MONGREL CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH EVEN THOUGH IT WAS BORN IN AMERICA ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ IM OP SPIC MONGREL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW BASED MY QUADROON FRIENDS ARE ☻☻☻

☻☻☻ IM OP SPIC MONGREL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS ALT-RIGHT DILDO ☻☻☻

IM OP SPIC M☻NGREL AND I LOVE SHITPOSTING

☻P SPIC M☻NGREL

It's pretty simple;

You mix white with white, you get a white.
You Mix black with white, you get something new.
It's not better or worse, but you are restarting the genetic pool (which is calculated with genetic distance of their forefathers) that had been perfected for milennea.
THen, usually, the kids have traits that are usually worse than the normal kids. Being beautiful is up to the white genes, why?
Because being beautiful means being civilized, and having evolved in a civilized advanced society, aka:
You don't need gorilla nose if you have food security.
You don't need all you blood for your dick if you have a law that says that you marry for life, and therefore you can think.
You mix, and you fuck up the white gene pool, forever.

Now, I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around it, but bear with me a little more:
Being Beautiful is random. IN the sense that, not all white kids are beautiful. But per chance, they are more beautiful statistically than other races. I'm not gonna link to academic papers about all of this because it's not realy worth it, but they are all out there. But the JEW doesn't want you to know.

You can think of it in another way:
Imagine yourself as a piece of art. Pick any piece you want. Lets take Olga, a fantastic early piece of Picasso (when he was not a fucking eco maniac). You see he has perfected everything.
Now, you, the Olga Painting, a perfect painting, how would you feel, if picasso said: I'm gonna paint some extensions of you, in the same style, and it wont change the output, it will make it better?
You'll calculate in your bean mind, that the optimal solution is to continue to be perfect.

Now along comes Bean mind (you), and you see something that is different from you, and your bean penis starts trobbing with blood and you start reproducing with a totally different style then yours. THe result, genetically is the second picture.

Now, it doesn't mean that with "generations" of perfecting and sculping, your "grand" children, wont become close to something perfect in their own "way". That is true.

But what this implies is what Holla Forums is always trying for everyone to understand:
"You are destroying the original. And the Orignial, was the best"

Maybe in a thousand years, your racial mixture will also be close to what the whites are. But let me doubt that. Because most of the mixture done by most people is done by "yellow, black" whatever fever, that in the end, does not allow them to choose optimally. And what happens is that you get shit babies with defects.
What I would want is that every race continues to perfect thereselves for a few centruies more, and then, you could artificially race mix, but only artificially, choosing the best traits of each race.
But heres the memo;

The artificial children would look white. Because everyone wants to look white.

Lastly. you only put race mixed pictures with white halalogroups. Meaning that the output is predominantly white: AKA, you haven't totally messed up Olga in the painting, but, you drew some fucking scribbles on it. Look for race mixing with Asians and blacks, and so on and so forth. It ain't pretty.
And also, it's more about genetical distance than physical differences.

And remember, it is better that blacks, latinos, asians perfect their society rather than mix. BUt thats impossibur…
Not impossible. The dutch (you know, a white country) changed many charactarsitics in just three hundred years. They became the tallest in the world and most beautiful.

Now stop being a fool and go back to school. You have nothing new to say, we've heard it all, and frankly, Holla Forums people are tired of this shit and we don't give a fuck anymore, because we are gearing up for the war in Europe.

Ta-ta pajeet.

Nigger, if you have a parent or grandparent that's an alien you're getting removed as in you'd be in the first wave that goes. State resources aren't going to be wasted DNA testing you. Immigration records and birth records are in government databases. A filter algorithm could sort out the vast majority of non whites in a day and you'd be flagged in it for removal.

Wrong.

Aight nice, seems interesting.

I live in Canada and was born in Ireland.

lol thank god I got this quick ass speed wheels have fun with the ban oh and you wasted all that time lol

Rereading this, in a non meme way what do you want me to do?
Kill myself, that's laughable.

Oh look, some beaner who want to fuck white women and have offspring whiter and better than him.

Same pattern as always, the inferiors always try and breed up, improving their own lineage, but further polluting the gene pool, and will make any excuse to be allowed to do so.

Beaner trash fuck off. You're a mongrel, you are the problem.

I guess, if they have black genes, they will have bigger cocks and firmer thic ass and better physical build, if they have asian genes they will have fair and good skin with nice hair, longer age, its matter of getting best of genes, this the most non edgy answer possible, get some russian genes in it as well while we are at it, kek.

If you mix something of high quality with something of shitty quality, you actually do get something that's both different and worse than the high quality thing.

If I mixed an excellent wine with cheap supermarket swill, it wouldn't just be "different" from the good wine, it would be ruined.

That's like saying a tree wants its offspring to be grass. It is, by definition, impossible. If the tree created grass it wouldn't be the offspring of the tree, and the tree can't create grass anyway. Just the same, if you are a nonwhite you cannot have white children. Either they won't be white or they won't be your children.

You won't be seeing it come a few years. Either they'll all be brown or all be white.

No, they won't be Bulgarian. They'll be white-imitating at best and everyone will know it.

Who could have seen this post coming?

No, I want you around. Someone has to serve me food and build my houses.
So will your children.
Because you can't provide for culture, which is needed to strive.

Yes, but it's not a perfect example (neither is the art). Gene activation is the name of the game, and it's not equivalent of mixing wine or other things. But it is a close example.

FUCK OFF SPIC MONGREL ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

You have to go back. and take your beaner spawn with you
Might as well go back to 4chink while you're at it

you aren't white, so your kids can not be white without some genetic engineering, or an extremely lucky combo
any children you will have will also suffer from the spic genes in you

Promote sperm banks and spread Caucasian genes as much as possible to whiten the world.

The more white genes, the faster we can breed out the other races.

Forget that recessive trait crap, if shit skin genes were truly dominant Obama would have been born black as night like his father.

chances are anyone going to a sperm bank wants a white man's sperm.

Cool slide thread faggot

If race-mixing swas good, then mestizos/pardos from latin america would be the healthiest and best-looking people. But this is clearly not the case. They're ugly goblin people and unhealthy as fuck. The only people who promote racemixing are those that themselves are mixed. It's some sort of chip on their shoulder where they think "if I can't have a real heritage, then nobody else should either" and they want everyone to blanda upp like they were.

No you dumb faggot. Giving shitskins our white genes just makes them smarter and more of a threat to us. Look at how it's typically the mulattos in the USA that are going on about privilege and intersectional bullshit and organiznig BLM shit, because white blood gave them just enough IQ points to string together some words to complain and lobby, whereas the fullblooded niggers just want jordans and 45s.

Furthermore, whitening them up just blurrs the distinctions between races and makes it that much easier for kikes to pull the "there's only 1 race, the human race :^)" bullshit. The larger the distinction, the less racemixing there is.