PC cooling tips

Jesus christ this weather is going to kill my fans. I play a little and then it sounds like someone started up a band saw inside my case.

I knew I shouldn't have cheaped out and used the stock fan when I built this.

How do you keep your PC cool? anything I can do that doesn't require dropping money on a decent water cooling system?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178928
logicalincrements.com/
pchound.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/H4nCyf
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/wRXPxY
routerboard.com/RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN
routerboard.com/RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT
pcpartpicker.com/list/gyHLD8
pcpartpicker.com/list/xxT3Fd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never use a stock fan for your CPU.

Reapply thermal paste at least every few years.

Have enough case fans.

Don't use more hardware than you need.

I've never known anyone that had a water cooled system.

I works well for me. I am even able to get away with overclocking a bit. This bit is only true you buy from a jew who gives you a cheap piece of shit stock fan/heatsink.

When my laptop got really hot I used to put it in the freezer for a few hours.

To be honest, I worry more about me overheating than my PC, but that just comes with playing PC games in Texas during the summer.

Same problem. My computers cooling is fine, even in summer. But gaming still makes my room so fucking hot.

this must be a troll because the moisture in the freezer will fuck your laptop. Also it willl fuck with your hard drive platters and cause them to die quicker if you have a mechanical drive.

However there used to be a good trick to get one last chance at a dead/dying hard drive because the cold would cause the platters to contract making them readable by the head for a short time.

This can end really badly if you live somewhere humid.

I'm not kidding. Nothing bad happened to it.

Very dry.

Don't live in a Sub-Saharan country.

Basically you get two large plastic bags and a vacuum cleaner. You throw the laptop into the bag, then get a vacuum cleaner hose to suck out as much air as possible. You do this by leaving a small opening in the crease where you close the bag. Then seal that shit and throw it inside a second bag. You do this to ensure that it stays dry the whole time. Also you don't leave it in there for an extended period of time. 5 to 10 minutes TOPS.

Seems like a lot of effort to go though when you could just place it nearby a space fan for a while

yeah but what kind of cooling do you run?

Holy shit this. You have no excuse to not buy a 212 Evo seeing how cheap it is now,

I've got a Coolermaster HAF tower, with custom dust-resist fans. CPU has an enclosed water cooling unit. GPU is a GTX 970, so the fan only turns on when the temp gets to a certain level. Overall my temps rarely go above 40C even at full load.

A fan?

The thing may be a bitch to move and clean, but it's the best case on the market for cooling.

For their price, HAF towers are some of the best out there.

I have a mini ITX build
The space above the mobo is too small for a 212 Evo. It has room for a 120mm water cooler but I don't have quite enough money for one yet. I've drilled holes out the side to put my excess cables, and I've underclocked to avoid making it run too hot. Only playing AAA games made before 2004 or indieshit helps, but isn't perfect by any means. Maybe I can use this time to exclusively run GNU/Linux

I got the same case. It's great, even after I forgot to clean the dust off the bottom for two years it was still cool.
It's got wheels, what's the problem?

I use a Cosmos II SE Mid tower. Noctua D14 and replaced every fan in my case with Noctua fans.

System runs cool, but man my pc room gets stupid hot. Already the hottest room in the house for some reason. Got so fucking bad that I went and purchased a portable AC unit.Tip; If you're in the market for a portable AC uinit, make sure you get the dual exhaust version, they are lot more expensive but are worth it

Are you asian or some shit? I live like pic related and i can still lug heavier things with ease

watercoolerfag here, it's alright. i got one because it was cheap and i was always curious, and it lowered my average CPU temp by about 12 degrees Celsius, and is whisper quiet. I only paid about fifty bucks for my liquid cooling rig on sale and it's a closed circuit, meaning that unless you're a complete jackass or abuse your things you pretty much simply cannot fuck it up in any way.

tl;dr it's not bad i guess. i'm wondering if, when it does eventually wear out, if it'll be a catastrophic leak or a deluge or how that's going to go down, but otherwise I feel pretty good about it

Tell me, would anyone be interested?

I've got to lug it halfway across my house to the kitchen to set it on the table to clean.

Thx for this user. I may need something like this soon.

I use an air filter as a fan hoping it keeps some of the carcinogenic fumes I'm sure are being emitted from my electronics to a minimum.

I know that fucking feel bro.

I find that hard to believe, because most of the fans that come with the WC units are fucking shit, unless you replaced the fans.

i just have to clean it every time i eat ice cream

Depends, since HVAC system put out a lot of heat, and i doubt you are desing a case with a exhaust hose in mind (pic related).

believe it or not, the pump is actually about the same volume as the fan, and the pump is super quiet (you'll only hear the occasional gurgle). I got the Corsair H75 and was actually fully expecting to get annoyed with the fans because I've heard the same from other people, but it's definitely much quieter than the stock fans I had before

Got ya rig fam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.

The case would be airtight, and have nitrogen in it instead of air, to stop moisture. This way the computer would stay cool no matter how much heat it puts out (within the limit of the ac system)

everytime

Strange I had that pump and replaced with the Noctua D14. Which ran quieter and keep my CPU cooler. Might of got a faulty version.

My case has a grill on the top. I just pump in a fuckton of air from the front and sides and let convection do it's thing.
Haven't measured my temps in ages, but it's quite quiet.

How the fuck does that even work?

the fuck is that? an altar to the devil?

That's a big fan

It's a router, bro.

UUUU

are you literally me?
the fucking way that cooler holds down is dumb though, the bar took me fucking forever to get into place and not have it move while pushing down.
what is your idle temp?

pleb

F___OR

___

YOU

How do you sand monkeys stand that kind of heat? Also how much is your electricity bill? I can't image having a gaming rig in that climate without going broke paying for AC

That looks like the Trayus Academy from KotOR 2

Make holes on you case and cover them with a filter

why is her right arm so long
what is her left hand doing
I can understand her being in underwear

40C is when people start having heatstrokes outside. I've only had to bear up to 45C or so myself, but that was without an AC. Keep the windows open, ceiling fan on, shirt off, drink a lot and let convection and perspiration do the rest. If there's no electricity fuck loadshedding by the way dunk a thin sheet in water and wear it.
My "gaming" PC at the time had a Pentium 4 processor, 256MB of RAM and integrated graphics. It wasn't that loud in the summer but it isn't equivalent to a modern gaming PC.

A decent liquid cooling system is well worth the money, OP.
Pic related, I dropped $150 on a good system and my overheating problems stopped immediately. I live in Florida too and while it's not the middle east it gets pretty damn hot here. Played Stellaris on max graphics for 15 hours straight and my CPU never even hit 40*C.

wouldnt it be a pain to upgrade?

you get used to the heat, i only turn on the AC when using the laptop and for my mom. The electricity bill only goes up to 1000-2000tacos in summer thanks to our glorious goverment and 200tacos in winter.

The reason you want a dual exhaust portable AC unit is because of the negative(positive?) air pressure. Single exhaust units suck in air from the room itself, which means they create a vacuum effect, which means as the AC unit works it also sucks in hot air into the room through any place possible, instead of pushing out the the hot air. Which means once you turn off the AC unit the room is not much cooler than before. Be warned that these type of units cost $200-300 more than the standard units.

I have a similar configuration with a CM Storm Stryker. The side fans configuration for the hard drive cage make a huge difference, but the downside is the increase in cleaning frequency.

I plan on going Liquid Cooling with a Zen build at the end of this year.
I've done some preliminary research, seems easy enough LOL at the idiots damaging their PC but what I haven't found is a place for buying advice and sales.
Where can I get a feel for the value of the parts?

It makes everything fucking miserable.

Is everyone here so pleb?

Absolutely Plebian

Is there any way to keep a computer from dusting?

get some positive air pressure going in your case

gonna upgrade RAM cause birthday is tomorrow

I want 32GB, have to get DDR3 cause I have ASUS Z87-A

what brand do you guys suggest? good balance between RAM speed and price.

There's nothing wrong with stock fans at stock clock speeds. You might even be able to do a bit of overclocking too. I got an extra 400 MHz before I started to get a bit too hot for comfort.
But if you do need an aftermarket CPU cooler the 212 Evo is a great choice. I'm overclocking by 30% and I never get above 45°C, and that's even with the PC in a poorly-ventilated location.

I've been in 130+ F temperature before. Multiple times. In direct sun. It's not great.

As some said, don't use a stock cooler. Either good a good aftermarket fan cooler or a liquid cooler.

Make sure the case and other hardware like the fans are free of dust.

Were you in a greenhouse or something?
How did you find yourself in temps that high?

Two of these seems decent: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178928
What do you need 32 GB for? Are you a Java programmer?

Bingo. Greenhouse in high summer with broken cooling system and (outside) air temp. in the 90s. Had to water to preserve the plants. When I came back outside into the "cooler" air of the mid 90s I would start shivering form drop in temperature.

Temple of Nod

Absolutely.

simply buy a walk in freezer and put your battlestation in it, for true comfy

That's pretty much a phase exchange system. Way overkill and complicated because of moisture build up.

Watercooling will make your PC cooler at expense of a higher room temp. Heat generated by your computer is directly related to how much voltage is running through it. If your room is summer hot, best bet is to cool the ambient temperature down to a cool temp THEN work on cooling your PC.

Make an open air pc. Easier to clean, and doesn't overheat.

Whatever happened to captcha checking BEFORE uploading a file?

bravo

Where does Lain get all the money for her computer? I mean, by the end of the show there's probably 800 dollars worth of metal alone in her room, much less being functional parts.

ITT: poorfags who can't afford air conditioning

Are you implying that her computers aren't real? 'cause that's actually kind of badass to imagine.

Also OP if you play vidya during the day, just leave all your windows open during the night and early morning, then close 'em up for a nice chilly room/house.That's what I've been doing for my laptop and it's working amazingly.

I get a cooler, fill it with ice, put a cutting board over it, then sit my laptop on it.
Cheap, cools my beers, and easy to set up.

Better make sure that cutting board is secure. Don't want your lappy slipping into the icy depths…

pumping mercury would be a pain, right? cant remember.

she sucks dicks on fridays

Mercury is actually very expensive(in enough quantity to cool a PC), not to mention that handling it carries a high risk of brain cancer.

Water cooler just died on my PC. Cpu temperature was reaching over 110c. Went and ordered a Cryorig H7. Till it gets here im stuck with my shitty laptop.

Use vegetable oil instead. Only problem is submerging your PC in cooking oil leaves a bit of a residue.

Why do most motherboards only have 2-3 CASE fan ports or whatever they are called. I could buy and use much more case fans but motherboard simply doesn't support all of them, it's fucking stupid

I don't understand how people PC's get so hot without overclocking that they require extra coolers. I have a GTX 970, and an i7 4790 with stock cooling and my shit idles at 35-40 degrees celcius. Under load I'm around 65 degrees.
I have no extra cooling minus 2 120mm fans.
Do you guys live in the fucking desert or something?

Cancer ahoy!

Her father pays for it.

That's already pretty hot for me, especially if the graphics card goes as hot or even hotter as well
Without air conditioning, having a hot rig makes your room a sauna

Enjoy your meme case fam

Always the cheapest RAM available.

Stock CPU coolers have always been fine unless overclocking until Jewtel decided to stop bundling them, and even if overclocking it's usually cheaper to just buy a better processor. Fancy CPU coolers and high wattage power supplies are where you guys throw away wads of cash and will fight religiously against anyone pointing out what a retard you are.

GPU coolers are a different story, yet no one talks about them. The GTX 1080 opts to throttle rather than spin up the fans past about 60% and it's very easy to push the shitty FE version and the better partner versions to that. It'll likely take water cooling to get consistent performance out of it, let alone overclock.

Play at the 1am sweet spot

I feel you OP. My GTX 550 ti just got up to 87 degrees celsius the other day. But luckily according to the Nvidia site my card specifically can handle up to 100 degrees so not a big deal. However I noticed that most of the newer cards have lower heat tolerance thresholds like 85-90 degree range which is one reason I dread upgrading my GPU.

Well I live in a place where it gets at most 32c at summer, so I don't really have a issue with heat on my PC. I have a Sapphire R7 360 single fan and a stock AMD cpu fan. 90c on both while gaming demanding stuff.

If you live in Africa or Texas or something then just get a Scythe or 212 Evo CPU fan and put your PC in a place where it has good airflow. Downclocking also helps.

I hope you aren't under the impression that improved cooling on a PC reduces heat emitted.

They make splitters for those you know. My Phanteks HSF came with one to plug both of its fans into the same CPU fan outlet and they work great.

Raijintek Ereboss with a push pull off NB eLoop 12P.

anything I can do that doesn't require dropping money on a decent water cooling system? the same thing.

Watercooling only has one application and it's 24/7 heavy OC, the amount of maintenance, high price and low durability isn't worth it imo.

Closed loop are cancer, when it's not the pump that dies after a year it's the tubing that fucks itself or the liquid that becomes bad after several year.

I built a custom AC cooler using a Peltier device and redirect some of the cool air to the computer's intake below the cooling stand because I play on a gaymen laptop kek

how do I deal with this

Bin it, time for a new computer lad.

Holy sweet fuck turn it off once in a while. Or, better yet, this

Can some one please recomend a mini itx case with a 200mm fan slot, handles/ is a cube and has a 5.25 drive bay? Also a min itx motherboard with a PCIE x4 2.0 and x1 2.0 right next togother?
Actually using tacos as a payment would be interesting.

Good going. Also
That sounds like fun, enjoy.

Clean the fans, apply new thermal paste, buy a good laptop cooling stand with fans.

Done

Isn't that even worse? Aren't cases designed to work with the fans to supply a good airflow, and by removing that aspect you're allowing hot air to basically stay around your computer and not actively cooling like the airflow in a case would?

She is god

I haven't applied thermal paste on my 4 year old cpu ever.

Damn shame they don't make it anymore, it's a perfect case.

I have a pretty hot laptop as well. Turn it off, open it up and blast the fans with some compressed air to dust them off (be careful, you can break the fans by spinning them so keep them still). Prop it up so that there's airflow underneath and put a fan on it. Like put just a room fan on it/under it/by it.

Mount that on some hardboard and nail it to the wall at least, so it's out the way. That's how I have my server set up, but it uses a SBC instead of a full computer.

So, I have 900$ saved to buy a new pc, I don't need to buy hard drives, I already have some saved, but I'm a drooling retard when it comes to picking components, can one of you help me join the mustard?

Will there ever be a PC case that isn't hideous?

No, there won't be.

Don't do it. Waste of money. Just play old shit.

I need a good computer anyways to do my job anyways.
its not just for video games

What is your job?

I'm working on an animated movie.

You don't need anything powerful for that.

ok

If it's 3D animated then a good computer will render the frames faster than mid-range.

I often forget there are people who live without air conditioning.

Fuck gaming, how the fuck do you function normally?

Not being a fat piece of shit that sweats grease at ambient temperature

You don't need AC when you live in the basement.

I'm pretty sure there's a different type of CPU for that sort of thing.

Where I live it still hasn't hit 30C/86F.
Window fan keeps me comfortable.

anything that is specifically made for 3d animation is insanely expensive, I don't work at a huge studio or anything like that, a decent gpu and cpu is good enough for what I do

is that hole technology I see there?

I live in a climate suitable for the existence of white people.

I'm on the same page, brotheeeeeeer.

argentina?

It's all right. I may need to turn my cpu & gpu fans up. No big deal, this is good actually

You cheeky fuck

PCPartPicker. It does everything for you and gets you nice deals on the parts. You can also screencap builds you come up with and ask people on Holla Forums or Holla Forums for advice. As for actually building the thing just look up tutorials on Youtube.

Intel i5. Don't bother with i7 unless you're doing advanced video production, you won't see a difference but your wallet will. Also don't bother with overclocking, so don't bother with their k series processors. It's a lot more money for a slight benefit, and you should be fine without overclocking.
If you want to go for AMD for some reason the 6350 and 8350 work. I haven't run into many problems with my 6350 but I don't play many newer games. Or you could wait for their Zen processors, which are supposed to be better.

Nvidia: Go for the 980Ti if you want something fancy. If you're on a budget the 780Ti should still work fine, but Nvidia won't like that.
AMD: Wait for the RX 480. Anything from the R9 270X onward should be good enough, but newer games are more demanding.

They're usually specific to the processor. Just get something that works and doesn't have any glaring flaws. An Intel motherboard is different from an AMD one, so double check.
If you want a little PC get a little motherboard.
Tower PC = ATX
Smaller PC = MicroATX
Tiny PC = MiniATX, sometimes called ITX

Doesn't matter much for towers, or you could make your own. I have a Corsair 300R and it works nicely. No frills, lots of space, grill on the top for convection.
If you want a little computer get an ITX motherboard and Fractal Design Node 202. It's a bit harder to build in, so I wouldn't recommend it at first

Add up the power requirements for all your stuff, add a bit more, get a PSU that supplies that wattage.
Efficiency is important, as is build quality. You can skimp on a fan or case, but if you cheap out on your PSU you can fuck up your whole system.
I use a Corsair one but apparently they're not that good.

16 is overkill, 8 should be good enough. It's cheap anyway, so don't worry about getting more later.

A few fans should come with the case. As for the processor fan the stock one that comes with it is OK, but if you want to overclock or you don't like it running hot get a better one. The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is good but make sure it fits in your case first. If you're in a colder country you should be just fine with stock.

Adding: AFAIK the only difference between an i5 and an i7 aside from clock speed is the presence of HyperThreading. The performance change with HT is hard to gauge, and even Intel is cagey about it because it depends a lot on what's actually running at that exact moment. In theory it should never be slower, but I'm not really sure.

Both my GPU and CPU are cooled fucking great, both are quite as fuck too. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Hyper 212 evo.

If you're not using a slim case it'll work/fit and keep your cpu nice and cool without sounding like a jet engine spooling up for take off.

I often wonder with these heating summer PC threads, do you guys have AC or some sort of air system in your homes? Or "bad-good" insulation? I used to live in a house built in the 70s during energy crisis which heated up to all hell during summer, but then we got an AC and no problems, now I live in a place where the insulation is so good I actually have to wear two blankets at night sometimes even if it's 30+ outside.

How?

Depends on the country. In Bongland ACs aren't that common, because it's usually not hot enough to justify them. Houses are built to keep heat in during the winter, so when summer comes around it's nasty.

thanks m8

never used this Piriform. Seems i'm getting some decent reads

jesus…

Its a gaming PC. So I don't care. For anything else I have a Linux laptop

In my new place it's basically the same, that it keeps some fresh air circulation while keeping the current air temp, so you can't really open your windows much or the hot air will come in and stay. If you just keep everything shut, it stays at about 16-19 degrees even with heatwaves outside.

I get cold easily so it sucks at night, but good overall for comp I guess.

Air conditioning user, I keep this place fucking freezing.

It doesn't hurt that I also have a massive case with nice air flow, but honestly I keep my house in the 60's even in the heat of summer. Fuck nature and also fuck my power bill.

I have no idea, honestly. The integrated Intel HD shouldn't even understand the concept of anything more advanced than DooM.

have you looked into solar panels?

Not at all, but really not a bad idea. My roof gets absurd amounts of sun. I should check it out, see if that can balance out the cooling fees.

logicalincrements.com/

Do not bully fairies!

pchound.com/
logicalincrements.com
pcpartpicker.com

It says "disabled" tho

I did this for a friend as he was curious for his own desktop. You can freely swap anything out but it's a solid build to go by, especially for its price and it being good mid-end.
The thermal paste, extra case fans, optical drive and extra HDD's are just for reference as I recommend buying multiple hard drives and some enclosures with SATA-to-USB 2/3 to turn them into externals as it's cheaper than conventional I include no OS because torrent it faggot. It's a good build and a decent reference though.
pcpartpicker.com/list/H4nCyf

I've recently noticed (since I moved to a place with hotter summers) that my dumb stack of like 5 HDDs inside my case is now a bad thing, and they all slowly overheat over time.
What's the best way to cool HDDs in super limited space? I'm thinking I'll try to put something in between them so there's a little bit of space, then just stick a fan pointing at them.

I'm too poor to afford AC right now, so every summer it's like 40C+ in my room constantly and it makes me want to kill myself.
Doesn't help I'm a canuck who sweats at 24C.

If you have multiple slots, stagger them out. Leave an empty slot between them for better ventilation
If you can change their orientation make them vertical, that would help a bit with convection
If you don't use all of them get a 3.5 inch HDD caddy in the front of your case, so you can slot them in as needed.
If you don't need fast access times make a server with some ventilation, and access your drives through Samba or something.

Sticking a fan at them should work just fine though.

Mostly agree with

but I'd say if you're doing rendering/video production, go ahead and get the extra RAM.
Also if you aren't going to overclock (I wouldn't, in your case) I'd definitely skip the aftermarket cooler entirely and just get a case with a reputation for decent built-in cooling.

An i5-6500, RX480 8GB, 16GB of 2133mhz RAM, and good non-overclocking motherboard should run you just under $600 and leave you plenty for a case, power supply, and monitor if you need it.

Hyperthreading is actually very effectively used now, which has led to the embarrassing situation of the i5-6400 getting outperformed regularly by the i3-6300 and 6320.

I can handle 30 before I even feel a thing.

Autumn is the best season, 10C is the comfiest.

so, is this one good or did I do something retarded?

I don't need storage because I already have the drives

If you are in the US, the goverment has all these plans to help pay for Solar panels, shit some worthless motherfuckers got them for free around here. Government was subsiding it like crazy before, not sure if the programs are still in effect.

Buying from 3 different places usually means more shipping, so be careful with that.
Also shit nigga, you can find a cheaper case than that. $50 cases are where it's at.

The R4 is 30 bucks cheaper than the R5 and the R5 is way bigger than you need.
Also the motherboard you've chosen only uses DDR3 memory, and there are reports of stability problems with Skylake and DDR3. That's probably why that's such a cheap z170.

Z170's are oriented towards overclocking anyway, you can probably get a nice H170 without spending a ton.

Actually I might be retarded on the motherboard, I'm seeing DDR3 and DDR4 variants with similar names.
It's worth double checking.

are you guys poor? just turn up the AC.

i keep my place at a solid 67 degrees. My pc loves it. my dog is shivering. and my wife and kids have to wear socks and sweaters inside.

but fuckem.

I'm not buying the case online anyways I just put it there to inflate the price and get an estimate of how much i will actually cost after shipping and all that shit.

here it says DDR4

A Z170 chipset is useless if you don't grab a k CPU so eitehr drop the Z170 or grab a 6600k

Don't spend 100 bucks on a case unless it's a large tower.

Alright, sorry then.

so which motherboard should I pick?
the 6600k is too expensive

I just want to play vidya
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/wRXPxY

Cheapest H170 you can find in the brand you like, should go for around 80-60bucks

old house in a rural part of the state with no AC so you're right on that account.

didn't even know, why aren't we using Synthetic diamonds in pcs?

You have no idea how an air conditioner works.

I got about 5,000 dollars saved up. Is that enough to build a decent PC or should I just buy an Xbox One?

You're better of buying an Xbone. $5000 isn't near enough money for a good computer.

Antec three hundred two is a great case - is about an inch wider to accommodate the wiring and overall is a solid case

get a decent case, i've built computers for people where they've skimped out and it just sucks, no good wire managment, shitty angles for hdds, etc.

Don't use fans on HDDs. They will reduce the life cycle of your drive in two ways: The vibrations will increase the chance of write corruption. Also mechanical drives need to run at a specific temperature to operate well, so the target is 30C rather than "as low as possible", in most cases you don't need cooling to reach that.

I grew up in Texas only having a half-broken window unit AC. So living pretty much anywhere else without AC has been easy for me and I save money.

You could build a great PC that runs everything current at max settings, minus retarded postprocessing of course, at 1080p for under $1000.

Faggot that's not even enough for a good case. LOL

Liquid cooling is basically mandatory for a gaming pc here and even then, during summers my PC overheats like a motherfucker

I want to live in patagonia

I live in Canada.

Well, it's not that far really. And I feel you pain user. Mine almost explode if I try to play during day time, since I don't have any air conditioning in my house.

Probably bait but if you insist on buying a prebuilt gaming PC don't go with anything other than ibuypower or cyberpowerpc. Any other company like Alienware or Dell will fuck you over.

i've seen those around in computer stores.
The price tag is about 600 dollars.

I have no idea what the fuck it even does compared to a regular router.

yeah but what's the internet like in patagonia. the sacrifices we make for ping or I would have moved to canada years ago.

I received this card for free from my friend. Does anyone have any experiences with it ? Not much info about it other than reviews that tell me nothing. I know the memory sucks. I just wanted to build my friend a light build to start him off with something.

Thanks, you too.

Not sure about elsewhere, but here in California, even with a subsidy, you're looking at a minimum of 10 years before the break even point, although that doesn't include potential guaranteed rate hikes.

Anything less than a 400 series is unsupported just fyi.

I use AC in my house like a civilized person.

have one too.
fucking love that thing.
that is all.

These routers are the 'gaymen' of networking. Get something like this: routerboard.com/RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN or this routerboard.com/RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT instead with software support to do whatever the fuck you want, and be done with it.

Remember to clean your pc, mine has gather some dust.
cleaned it today after buying compressed air it helped alot.
Just waiting for my 212 to come in the mail and a keyboard

forgot to mention earlier:
I got my hyper 212+ years ago for twenty dollarsshipped
warms hands
ZALMAN
A
L
M
A
N

BTFO
T
F
O

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

This isn't the athlon days anymore user, AMD's R&D budget just cant compete anymore, you're literally wasting money.

Here is my very first build.
Been around for 5 months no real issues yet.
I just wanted something to get into pc gaming.

pcpartpicker.com/list/gyHLD8

Despite my psu being a time bomb I think I did ok. I also received 2 processors for the price of one.

Here is a build I'm planning for my friend
pcpartpicker.com/list/xxT3Fd

R8 and H8

This is not a real thing. If you have air conditioning, then you don't have an issue. Are you retards putting your computers on the front porch?

I lived in the shittiest dorms in college. I've used my rig in the fucking PROJECTS and even they had adequate air conditioning. Get fucked OP.

my personality keeps everything running cool

that's because you're a frigid bitch

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN