This movie is a filter for posting on Holla Forums...

This movie is a filter for posting on Holla Forums. If you think it's a meme you're a newfag and would be better off on r/movies. If you think it's bad you belong on Holla Forums. There's no division here, it's black and white and if you fall on the wrong side do us all a favor and leave.

i assume the wrong side is the white one.

kek

It's not anikino so it doesn't belong here. Please return to reddipol with your shit tastes and blatant faggotry

I liked it but I did not love it where do I fall?

So do us a favor and leave, OP

that's fine. If you only thought it was above average for a blockbuster that's also fine. But BvS being bad is just a pop culture opinion.

Seems you cannot stop getting dubs so I am going to listen.

capeshit sure is a filter why dont you get the fuck back to cuckchan?

didnt see it lol

yeah because I'm sure you talk about other films so often and not just celebrities and Hollywood politics all day you sack of shit.

I meant nerd culture

You're never getting your fucking safe space here, weeb. In every thread you'll have to deal with somebody telling you to fuck off and the mods won't do a god damn thing about it. You'd be better off just staying on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. You along with the mods have ruined them. You don't get to ruin anything else. You don't get to have your jewish shitposting weeb mafia IRC bullshit here. You get to be told you're garbage and to get fucking lost.

Worse, he wants everyone to talk about weebshit.

And you are never going to get rid of us. BASED Zerosugar proclaimed anikino Holla Forums related. This isn't reddipol so no matter how much you scream and cry it will never go away.

Zerosugar put his dick in the wrong kind of tv.

mad tbh

fuck off Holla Forums, you're the sneakiest rat of a crossposter here and I hate you the most. Kill yourself.

I haven't seen it.

You should post that witty response to Reddit. They'd love it!

It was ok. Not good but not bad. Got too much hate.